Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably not

Yes. But Cred Forums will hate it because it's filled with Marvelfags and manbabies. Those two are often synonymous.

Probably not

Nope

probably not

It'll be just good enough to continue all this marvel vs. dc movie bullshit for another year. Comic fans will hate it, and there will be a section of Cred Forums that will defend it and claim its genius and you didn't understand it. And the cycle will continue.

>Gal ((((Gadot))) struggling to act for 2 hours
It will be a masterpiece alright.

based on DCs previous track record?

yes

Optimism is gone for this entire universe sadly. You could argue since it's a solo movie it will be more focused narrative wise but I fully expect shenanigans in the editing room

Of course it will be good because I will enjoy anything DC by default just like people will dislike it because of DC by default

Her character in BvS was so boring and too soft spoken.
I don't think she's going to be much better in her solo

I'm pretty sure she struggled a lot longer behind the scenes, user

Probably not. WB has a shit track record with their cape movies, and Gal Gadot can't act for shit, and she doesn't look like Wonder Woman, and SJW pandering will ruin what's left of the movie.

>live-action cape

no, of course it won't

i have a feeling this one will be a sleeper hit
either everyone is expecting it to be shit or just doesn't care about it, and i think going in with that mindset probably had an effect on production.

we'll see though

It will be the worst movie ever made, just like all movies not made by The Walt Disney Company's Marvel.

No but the reaction to it will be the worst parts of Ghostbusters 2016 defenders and BvS defenders combined

>Using the triple parentheses outside of Cred Forums
We get it, she's from israel.
Shut the fuck up you nazi bastard.

Consider Gadot can't act and she has to carry a movie by herself for 2 and a bit hours wasn't appealing in the first place. So probably not.

I hope.

No need to get so triggered Cred Forumsmblr.

Nah, other user is right. Cred Forums is a containment board for a reason. Come back with something resembling actual criticism and your good. Spout tired fucking memes and you can fuck right off.

>Cred Forumsmblr isn't biased towards marvel

I never mentioned Marvel.

You just have a persecution complex

(You)
If there is a bias it's because Marvel movies don't suck whilst DC movies do suck. The important thing to understand is MOST if not ALL of the people who complain about DC movies being shit actually WANT them to NOT be shit. Which is why we complain, we expected good movies and got turds instead.

Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.

>Marvel movies don't suck

lmfao

They don't.

Well mostly. And those that do don't suck in a particularly interesting way like the DCEU

I was thinking about this yesterday and the thing with this movie that nobody seems to want to discuss is the fact that we already know it's got to have another downer ending in order to properly lead into BvS. Something bad enough has to happen for Diana to go "nope" and become jaded for a hundred years.

no.

It'll be a mediocre mess. gadot's acting will be wooden. the editing will butcher the pacing. the story will be stupid.

>>Gal ((((Gadot))) struggling to act for 2 hours

>capeshit
>good

>Will it be good?
No.
But maybe it will make just enough money for Cred Forumst to pretend Zack Snyder is not a hack.

Sorry pal but they do.
Most of them anyways

Yes, due to Snyder influence.
This is correct.

This was including marvel, dip-shit

Probably

Is...that a rape joke?

>Suicide Squad thread was deleted for being too pro-DC

Of course.

For sure Diana has the most badass and awesome theme from any other current cape character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

For the movie from what i saw so far it looks promising.

>DC movies
>good

No.

There's plenty of shit to go around.

Is this character supposed to be sympathetic? Is this of those joke origins leading up to a psychopathic anti-villain of some sort?

>People are biased against bad movies
Shocker

No, have any of the DC movies been any good since the Batman trilogy?
The answer is no, they are trash movies that would have flopped had they not been riding the coattails of Marvel's success.
I have no faith left in DC's current attempts, anyone that does is a complete and utter idiot fanboy, that cares more about brand than quality, than having standards for the thing they supposedly love been done well and will support trash if it's from the right company.
Fanboys are pathetic useful idiots that have no standards and culpable in perpetuating to further continuation of garbage from talentless hacks.

She ends up becoming a hero. I forget which one, though. The whole comic was fairly forgettable, except for the very beginning, which I just posted, and the very end when she talks about tampons.

Anyone know what comic this is?

But he did offer an actual criticism that she is a poor actress and the movie will be 2 hours of someone who can't act, you just chose to concentrate on the wrong thing.

>The batman trilogy
>Good

I refuse to acknowledge any film that has a main actor talk like he's gargling crushed up asphalt for half the movies as good. Heath Ledger's last act on earth was making The Dark Knight half descent.

>For sure Diana has the most badass
>badass
>badass
>badass
>badass

Hello Gal Gadot

1:35 is when Superman shows up. You can hear his sound effects, then his fight theme is mixed with hers. I love it. If they do one like this for a World's Finest combo fight my hype will be beyond infinite.

Lynda Carter is one of a kind

Possibly, but it's very unlikely. I'd wager somewhere in the mid 20s on RT.

My disgust for people pretending that modeling standards of "beauty" are anything other than a joke knows no bounds.
Models need to stay in their own little world where only homos and other women think you look good.

Mockingbird I think...

I don't even know what it's about.
Wonder Woman is discovered by some pilot, and then she fights some dudes in a war? Does the movie even have a plot?

>DC Movie
>Good
No.

Probably not any better than any other DCEU film, but it will probably be the first to go Fresh on RT, because of Wondy.

Ghostbusters got a fresh, and it was beyond dogshit.

Fuck no. The hubris of those who have brought about this horrendous eldritch debacle is the price from which we are paying for the sins of mankind, more so in our inability to properly rally and stave off those that would continue to give money to these abominations that continue to sully the good name of cinematography, human intelligence, and common decency.

If any of you should even THINK about paying one iota of any sort of recompense to these "people" that continue ruining comics and their waning reputation with their repeated, constant, gross misrepresentations of the medium in the form of film, well sir, the only thing I can say is to you is, to go fuck yourself.