The next most hated Cred Forums comic

The next most hated Cred Forums comic

Nah, I'm pretty sure it'll be Champions

Yep. Comic didn't even start and threads are already autistic.

Nah. That will just be unoffensively bland like Waid's ANAD Avengers

Sorry what is this? Google's giving me nothing and can't find it on cbr.

>The next most shilled Cred Forums comic
ftfy
There are motherfuckers in every single Marvel thread that still have the guts to defend Mockingbird, a comic where there are issues dedicated to solving the mystery of who killed some random guy wearing a meme horse mask in a cruise

Five bucks says Quinn is gay.

The cast of Kate Bishop's Hawkeye book

Most of those people are going to be gay.

Mockingbird was mediocre at worst and Cred Forums praised until that one issue. Then everyone got triggered and it became "shit", which is the Cred Forums equivalent to tumblr's "problematic".

Champions will get some popularity if it pairs No-"TheUniverseHatesMe"-va with Vi-"MyPresenceDoesNotMakeMuchSenseInContinuity"-vi.
Puffy robo pussy has a strong appeal.

i found it funny i storytimed the whole first arc and had no complaints, just some "this ain't bad" and such.

Really excited for West Coast Hawkeye

I mean nobody's going to read it. My bigger concern is are these people aware that others exist outside of their hipster social circles? The characters are always drawn and/or written like that.

Ramone is definitely a tranny

I have the feeling he's going to be the evil man or the mole, honestly. He looks to much like Aizen. Christ, I used to read Bleach.

It was average to bad, but because it was very childish, and characters were usually parodies more than characters themselves. The males, especially. It read like a romantic serialized novel aimed to teen girls. It had its good moments, tho.

Larry is the closet Gay, Quinn will be the shy guy/nerd rage misogynist/ big bad if this book actually has an ongoing plot

Mikka. Note the subtle rainbow shirt.

Mockingbird #3 is hands down the worst comic book of the year

Larry might be gay

Quinn will be beta as fuck

No, fags are haram in SJW land because they have male privilege. Dykes are cool though.

Gonna go out on a limb and say Ramone's a tranny

Asian and maybe Kate will be gay.

Caudle will be the "good" old white guy who hates the bigoted white villains.

Didn't Kate already have a supporting cast in LA, including a detective she worked with?

>dat Ramone

She's straight

That's never stopped anyone at Marvel.

I can see this working out how a lot of other Marvel comics are working nowadays.

They try to establish their own big supporting cast the way older comics have, and all of them are inoffensively bland and boring.

>that name
>that dialogue

Never read a thing with this woman and I already hate her.

Guess how many times theyll shit on Clint.

Champions will go out of its way to tackle social justice. That's literally Waid's goal with this book. So it'll be bland, but have a page or two that will have Cred Forums shitting itself each month.

Two gay black dudes that lived on the beach and one of the characters from Tomb of Dracula

everyone was gay in Gillen's Young Avengers