A week of new episodes of Powerpuff Girls continues today at 5:30

A week of new episodes of Powerpuff Girls continues today at 5:30

The Secret Life of Blossom Powerpuff
>Blossom is unable to join her favorite school club, so she imagines what her life would be like if she joined other ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ3YEtXquV0

>Blossom's eyes are different sizes

I like the fact that this show never stops giving.

This is the most generic cartoon I've ever seen. Still, it's a cute show for little kids like TTG. It's not for me, and it's not a masterpiece.

Well according to the rating user, kids are not loving this

More delicious brown please

>Blossom is unable to join her favorite school club, so she imagines what her life would be like if she joined other ones.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CRIME FIGHTING?!

Considering they've basically watered down all the violence I'd just as soon they forget it.

I thought it was still on hiatus.

Personally, I lost interest in the reboot. I watched it in order to be able to criticize it correctly but it's just so... bland. Do the toys sell? I've seen commercials and they look so ugly. When I was a little girl, I was a huge PPG fan and all my merchandise looked much better.

If you insist.

Anyone have all those redesigns that were done awhile back?

Got them right here.

This show is a sick fucking joke. I hope it gets canned.

I dunno, it's honestly really refreshing to have a show Cred Forums often talk about that they all agree is shit. It's like a common enemy and we're all sitting here laughing at animation errors.

A FUCKING ROUNDED SQUARE

>Blossom Powerpuff
What, is it belittling to women for the girls to use their father's last name because he's a man?

POST BUNNY

It's weird because the slice of life stuff was my favorite part of the old cartoon, and there's a lot more of that in the reboot, but it's so unengaging to me.
Is it the bland art direction? The voices being different? Or was it that the more frenetic parts of the original series were a necessary contrast that made the downtime more special?

And last but certainly not least.

>gloves in pockets simulate an extra pair of limbs
frysquinting.see

I better watch we bore baras that nu-ppg.

>her surname is Powerpuff

Has this always been the way?

I thought they had the Professor's last name but evidently they're doing the thing where Mario and Luigi's last name is "Mario" to make them "the Mario brothers"

wouldn't it technically be utonium?

I'm pretty sure in the old show and other media they were the Utonium family, so this is pretty strange

I wanna see more nuPPG and PPGZ characters in old ppg style. I'm a sucker for style swaps like this.

Too bad most artists aren't talented to achieve such a thing.

I don't recall any time the Utonium name was actually placed after any of the girls' names in the original show, but the house was constantly referred to as "the Utonium residence"; likewise, the family was collectively referred to as "the Utoniums" or "The Utonium Family"

So have any of the episodes that aired this week produced anything noteworthy to discuss? Whether it be a glaring animation error or just an all around terrible cringe inducing moment?

There was this.

>the family was collectively referred to as "the Utoniums" or "The Utonium Family"

I remember this from the episode where the Professor goes to the kindergarten and they're refer as the Utonium family

The episodes were just mediocre people in Cred Forums finally don't care anymore to discuss and rage about this, the same user make the same thread every day and no one give him nothing, it's better this way and i think the ratings are in the ground, so we were discussing if the merch is enough to CN to keep producing this thing

Gator when

around when you lose your virginity and stop fapping to hentai

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Buttercup's eyes are supposed to work like that

at this point that would probably be a significant popularity boost
they have every opportunity to make this show so bad it's good
but instead they're just keeping it *so bad*

I actually really enjoy that the girls are allowed to go off-model to be expressive... but the concept is wasted on such a shitty style. Imagine if the old style was allowed to break rules and be expressive like that, it would be rad as fuck.

So, I take it Connie ditched the landwhale and started dating /fit/ professors?

Pretty much.

wander over yonder kind of has that, except it is done right.

Fucking samefag. Please just let this show go, no one ever talks about this shit show, stop shilling this shit. It's fucking pathetic.

Is it bad if i actually laugh my ass off this part

It's been Utonium since the beginning. The comics even state it.