I think its time to update this baby. Villain quotes thread

I think its time to update this baby. Villain quotes thread.

>There is only me. There is only my way. There is only the forest, and there is only surrender.

Ever wonder how many times somebody can get shot before they die? It's a lot.

>"Go on, do it! That's what same men do, right? punch their reflection in the mirror?"

>The rings replaced our damaged hearts. They beat for them. And they keep us alive only to hate. But at least we live.

Why is Barracuda on this list?

Replace him with Dr. Facilier
>Don't you disrespect me, little man! Don't you derogate, or deride! You're in my world now, not your world, and I've got friends on the other side...

That list is super old.

I would also nominate
>Aren't you tired of living on the margins, while all those fat cats in their fancy cars won't give you so much as a sideways glance?

>I'VE GOT SOME CHILDREN TO TURN INTO CORPSES!

>I have mangled the minds of millions, I have tempted forth torrential tides of tears, I have reduced the richest of republics to revel and ruin! Because I... am the greatest in all the galaxy!

>I'm Turbo! The greatest racer EVER! And i did not reprogram this world to let YOU and that halitosis riddled-warthog, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!
>TURBO-TASTIC!

Man if you're gonna do Weirdmageddon Bill at least use the tail end of his opening speech, that shit is gold.

>This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme! WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!

Backstory, backstory, backstory! The backstory is what drives an evil scientist. It is the "Why does he do what he does?" of the "What does he do?" My point is, at its best, evil science is like undergoing deep Freudian analysis - with a theremin constantly playing in the background.

>Happiness is so much more enjoyable when it's based on the misery of millions.

>"Listen close, you pathetic fraud. This is my town now. If I ever see you again I will take your soul straight down to hell!"

What about the heroes

What's this one?

>It wasn't me in the costume, Peter. It wasn't me who terrorized your friends and loved ones. It was all you, m' boy! You all along! Come now. Enter the darkness. Be a man. Be an Osborn.

>I am that which is, which was, and what has yet to come. Know that my name is Megatron when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Fuck forgot the image.

Over the Garden Wall
Said by The Beast

>You're weak, just like the rest of your people. They did not deserve to exist in this world, in *my* world. Prepare to join them. Prepare to die!

>You tell yourself it can't be done... not again. How many times can a man create perfection? Apparently as many times as he wants, if that man's name is Maximus. And who am I? I am Maximus.

>I will take them. I will break them. I will claw at their flesh and forsake them

alternatively

>Hold them off together while I make my way. This will be an orgy of death. Throats will meet my blade.

>No. This time I will happily admit-- you were right. And I can prove it with the flicking of one button. You see in the end, I am a creature of spite. Of hate. Of Rage. It is my nature--I won't deny it. Oh, and how I roiled and rankled at the thought of my life--my light--my genius coming to an end--while the mundane and the mediocre lived on! No! It is unacceptable! If I must enter Oblivion, I will not go alone! If Otto Octavius must perish, so shall you all! We all die toge---.

Anybody have the hero version of this?

>I'm not a terrible person. I'm just a man filled with pain. Cast out by the Klok to live in obscurity. I will pay them back the same way.

most of these arent even their best quotes.

what the fuck, Cred Forums.

>They say even the proudest spirit can be broken... with love.

Enemy Ace
>This is a challenge only I can meet, a challenge well-suited for a man ever ready to face his own death - and such a man is Hans Von Hammer. Such a man is The Hammer of Hell!

>It's difficult to raise a boy all alone. We can make it more difficult. In fact, we can make it so difficult that it would be irresponsible for us to leave you in her care, and all that that implies.

>Count them for me. Count the seconds.

I'm glad to see Ommadon on the list. Flight of Dragons is an overlooked movie.

Batman-"If we're really alike, you know this is wrong. You must have been a good man, once."
Owlman-"No. Not good. Never good. After all, I'm only human."

Although it would be the simplest thing for me to take away your bending right now, I won't. You'd only become a martyr. Benders of every nation would rally behind your untimely demise, but I assure you, I have a plan. And I'm saving you for last.

It's a special feeling, isn't it? Behind the mask of liberal respectability, with its safe opinions, we all hate the mutations. Don't we? How can it be murder when they're germs or vermin?

cassandra nova

or

"shut up, ill make you tear your friends to pieces!

Joker's quote is of course adequate, but for me "the safest place to hide is in sanity" sums up everything he is, not just why he came to be like that.

So he's saying I should find sanity, right? Get sanity, and then hide in it.

>You are alone, child. There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished. You are strong, child, but I am beyond strength. I am the end, and I have come for you, Finn.

>"Continuity is just an obstacle course"

Moore's TKJ version of the character is widely considered the definitive one, and Azzarello's Joker is an expansion of that idea. Remember how The Comedian was just the spirit of his times? The Joker is the same idea: the universe has no meaning whatsoever, so "going insane" is the only sane answer. In Arkham Asylum, it is explained that the Joker is not actually insane, but hyper-sane (I know, Morrison talk), because he is in a stronger and more direct connection with what he percieves as reality than normal people are. In short, the only way to protect his sanity from being broken is by throwing it away and hiding in that connection with reality, thus becoming superficially insane.

"What's in the box, Shen?"

"Oh, it's a gift. It's your parting gift, in that it will part you. Part of you here, part of you there, and part of you waaaaay over there staining the wall!"

>Your fall should be like the fall of mountains.

>But I was before mountains.

>Woman, I spit on peace. I spit on you.

DRUNK
IS
NATURE

>Hey everyone! I'm a lesbian and I have a girlfriend now!

Mr Freeze has a shitty one.
The "Yes, it would move me to tears, if I still had Tears to shed," is better, use that.

>that green goblin quote
>blondes

you have bad taste, friend

First thing that needs updating is the quality and colour choice of a lot of text. Good portion of the shit is unreadable

Bump

What's the best Dom quote to use?