Is it safe to assume that Wonder Woman has joined Captain Marvel as the most hated Big Two's female character after the...

Is it safe to assume that Wonder Woman has joined Captain Marvel as the most hated Big Two's female character after the release of TRINITY #1?

Where these 'Superbro" fans popped up from, actually?

>Wonder Woman written shittily outside her own book
surprise, surprise

People get over break ups and move on.

No it's just a Cred Forums thing in Wonder Woman's case.

Wha happen?

Wonder Woman remains the completely mediocre and superfluous character she has always been.

>Ex-boyfriend dies
>Meh I never liked him anyway

There's moving on and there's spitting on someone's grave.

>Superman and Wonder Woman get together
>It sucks and everyone hates it
>DC tries to sweep the mistake under the rug
>Everyone hates that too
Shit damn.

>Two neckbeards upset Wondy is over Superbro.
No. SM/WW was shit. Reread the series if you forgot that. Wondy is back to wanting based Trevor cock.

It's not everyone. Superbro is only liked by like three dudes here on Cred Forums, it's more or less meme-status.

People hate that she's so blasé about Superbro's death. No one cares about the actual romance being swept under the rug.

The real issue here is Superbro died and no one other than Bruce gives a shit because Superdad is around to be their replacement goldfish.

>People get over break ups and move on

geez. first she was already over him on JL darkseid war arc. second: superbro was a jerk to her.
nothing more natural than moving on, she isn't superbro property

>>Superman and Wonder Woman get together
>>It sucks and everyone hates it
>>DC tries to sweep the mistake under the rug
>>Everyone hates that too
>Shit damn.

just some smww shippers that are salty

>People hate that she's so blasé about Superbro's death. No one cares about the actual romance being swept under the rug.
>The real issue here is Superbro died and no one other than Bruce gives a shit because Superdad is around to be their replacement goldfish.

she gives a shit, she just won't cry and cry and say "omg the love of my life is death now, how can I live without him..."
on trinity u can see her sad about it

hahahahahahahahaha superbro fags gtfo no one cares about him.

Also I am pretty sure NO ONE wants to see a strong womynkind cry over a MAN. Something something about feminism.

Anyways to answer you NO. Only co is sperging out over this

Who the fuck is making these threads.
Theyve been broken up for months, she was over him. Shes upset hes dead but guess what life moves on.
Plus she never really loved him and him her. They barely knew one another.

Superman and Wonder Woman got together because they were feeling miserable and lonely:
Superman because he had trouble opening up and being honest to others, due to his alien nature that he needed to keep secret, and because he waited too long to make his move on Lois and she eventually found someone else.
Wonder Woman because everybody in Man's World were a lot weaker than her and her fellow amazon's sisters, including her ex-boyfriend Steve Trevor, who she broke up with because he had gotten hurt twice due their connection and his connection to the Justice League, which she thought he only kept working as a liaison to remain close to her.

So feeling lonely and sorry for themselves they both connected, part because of the mutual attraction - they were both handsome, both powerful and both noble -, and part because they felt that as outcasts they understood what they were going through and maybe could help alleviate each other's sorrow.

The problem, though, is that their previous relationships influenced a lot their behavior in the new one:
Superman tried to include Wonder Woman in the tiny little bubble he had created for himself, trying to force her to use disguises like himself and keeping their relationship a secret from everyone else, which annoyed Wonder Woman, because she was accustomed to just be herself and proud about everything she does.
Wonder Woman tried to shield Superman from her problems and help/protect him every way she could, which annoyed Superman, because he wanted them to share everything and be able to also help/protect her from her problems.
It didn't helped that Superman constantly thought of Lois while with her, going as further of day-dreaming of Lois in Wonder Woman's uniform, while Wonder Woman herself kept on constantly worry about Steve, taking everything he did as a government agent on a personal level.

1/2.

They tried to make amends, of course:
Superman tried to present "Diana Prince" as Clark's girlfriend, to all his personal friends outside of the Justice League, which ended up enraging Wonder Woman further because she couldn't believe Superman would want to live a double life where everybody think of him as a meek klutz or that he needs their validation in anyway.
Wonder Woman tried to be more open and honest about what happens in her life to Superman, but only after it had already happened, which pissed Superman off because she was still omitting things from him in a way and keeping him at arms length.

These problems, added with the fact that they rarely had time for each other and that Superman's life was on a constant roller-coaster, which only made Wonder Woman more agitated and protective of him, making further angry about his situation and her behavior, and a bit emasculated, ended up ruining the relationship. The constant presence of Lois and Steve in their lives also didn't helped. In the end Superman decided that it was best if their broke up, despite the fact that he had before thinking about asking her hand in marriage.

When he was about to die they made up and still showed signs of liking each other very much, but to what extent? Who knows.

2/2.

>Superbro
What is this meme from? I stopped reading anything about N52 Superman after he got infected by the venom symbiote.

Itt:

>my opinion is a fact.

Welp. That's it for me- no more Superdad books on my pull list. If DC wants to piss on Superbro, I'm gonna shower chocolate rain on DC

>When he was about to die they made up and still showed signs of liking each other very much, but to what extent? Who knows.

that was the writer that decided they would be together because he wanted. It's like that meme about shipping that forces two characters to kiss;
there just get back together without solving any problems or having any honest discussion. it was flat and forced (like the whole relationship)

The guy was dying, there was nothing to resolve.

This is kind of bass ackwards. It was the constant other ship teasing and griss character assassination that kept the fans from buying in. Well, that and the fact that comics guys refuse to accept change.

Like I said in the other thread, they never write alternative romances to explore them, they only write them to debunk them. That's why they amp up the slight differences the way they do. They do this so that the eventual OTP looks better.

In this example, for instance, you get WW looking like she could only date a superman who is superman 24/7 so that Lois eventually looks better. We just have to ignore that Lois was portrayed for like 50 years as thirsting for superdick and making fun of Clark. We also have to ignore that WW will wind up going back to a regular old soldier who spends a fair amount time not being a soldier. She won't notice any if the times Steve needs to like sleep and stuff, but in a SM/WW book every time Clark does something human she's all "Does not compute".

It's just ham-handed.

Spiderman did it right, not OMD, but Gwen. If you're going to replace the love interest you gotta close the door firmly on the alternative. Leaving yourself an out just encourages other writers to slip in a few references to how much better Spidey/Gwen would have been. It makes the characters seem like wishy washy dickheads.

Kill off your OTP.

very often death on literature is when final conflicts are resolved;

Er granted, some dude will eventually OTP hard enough to open the door back up, no matter how closed, but shippers gotta ship.

>This is kind of bass ackwards. It was the constant other ship teasing and griss character assassination that kept the fans from buying in.

no, it was because it was awful. It had zero foundation besides: both are hot and have superpowers

>We just have to ignore that Lois was portrayed for like 50 years as thirsting for superdick and making fun of Clark.

what a lie, better read some comics and understand the context. before post crisis clark wasnt a real persona, just a mock up ID

One more comment: It's not even about SM/WW to me. I just hate that no matter how many times DC changes the beginning, they're always in a hurry to get to the exact same place.

>nuh uh

>Read comics

lol, someone doesn't know his comic history. That person is you. For the vast majority of Lois and Clark it was exactly the way I said. Lois falling for Clark instead of superman is as new as you are.

>One more comment: It's not even about SM/WW to me. I just hate that no matter how many times DC changes the beginning, they're always in a hurry to get to the exact same place.

I can understand this, grayson was too short and he isback at nightwing.
But if DC wants change they better invest in talent and good stories.
for example SMWW was already done many times on AUs books, it isn't new anymore,

I read Trinity and I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

The problem though is that Geoff Johns has gone on record saying that the initial idea behind the couple was to make their break-up this huge event that would shake the status quo of the entire line. He wanted to make Superman and Wonder Woman into quasi-dictators, in a way, by interfering in other countries and shit, which would then force the USA and their government backed Justice League of America into a huge conflict with the couple and Justice League, which would get extremely messy with the involvement of Batman and UN backed Justice League International, because of some future shit that Booster Gold witnessed regarding the couple.

But that never happened because of reasons.

So the SM/WW thing was always going to end badly.

>lol, someone doesn't know his comic history. That person is you. For the vast majority of Lois and Clark it was exactly the way I said. Lois falling for Clark instead of superman is as new as you are.

post crisis after the clark persona got real instead of joke: "clark is who I am, superman is what I do" cemented this on byrne reboot.

this looks like a Injustice inspired plot.

Even workman writers can set the scene for better stories if they stick to certain principles of the character. You don't have to be a rockstar writer to avoid laying a turd in the swimming pool.

The difference is that the Secret Society (?), i think that was their name, would influence things behind the curtain to make matters worse.

When he was depowered and got a buzzcut, he basically started traveling around being cool and helping out people like a bro.

you mean the earth 3 characters? the crime syndicate of america? this could be interesting, so many plans new52 never got into comics pages. maybe for the best, but we don't know

Yeah, but initially they'd be more of a League of Doom espy than what we ended up having.

>post crisis after the clark persona got real instead of joke: "clark is who I am, superman is what I do" cemented this on byrne reboot.

Yes, but the Lois and Clark dynamic started mostly the same. She starts off interested in Superman because, I mean no shit, but she eventually gets to the place where she realizes that it's Clark she wants.

That's just on paper.

Meanwhile though, any other LI that doesn't immediately decide that regular old Clark is better is written as being not as good for him as Lois.

Do you see the dichotomy? One character gets to grow into something over years, yet everyone else is judged by where that character eventually gets.

No.

>So the SM/WW thing was always going to end badly.

If you plan for something to end badly, it will probably end badly. That's not a condemnation of alternative ships, it's instead a feedback loop.

The problem in that regard when it comes to Wonder Woman is that both Superman and Wonder Woman are godly, and two godly characters fucking just make people uncomfortable. It messes with that reptilian part of your brain that says: "We've to destroy them before they destroy us." People need to see the crack in their perfect selves and relationship. Something that humble and humanizes them.

Usually it's easier to quiet that part of your brain when Superman is fucking some random slut from the corner, because for sure he won't conquer the world with that dumb bitch by his side.

Also, i'm totally not Lex Luthor.

Is this really a thing or just you?

Woman comes to dinner with a boar she killed by hand.Classy as fuck. Meanwhile rich ass Bruce Wayne can't even stop off and get a nice bottle of wine.

Clearly Batman is the rudest of the Trinity. Unless you just WANT to hate on women in which case Lois blindsiding Clark with her plans was a bitch move.

The only reason to hate WW is if you're like one of those strict PETA type vegetarians.

I never read it because I wasn't interested, how bad was it?

Bruce brought the bats. That was nice of him. You can blind and overwhelm your enemies with them. And they'll need anti-rabies shot, which is bothersome.

Same as everything in Pak's run - not amazing but solidly above average and entertaining. Nu-Clark going around being cool and helping people, regular folks sticking up for him for the good he'said done. Stuff like that.

He's asking about SM/WW, not AC.

Great idea, lets introduce flying disease carriers into a farming community. They probably would wreak havoc on the local insect population reducing the need for pesticides on the crops though.

>two godly characters fucking just make people uncomfortable

You know why Jimmy Olson was so much the focus of early comics? Because they thought that people couldn't identify with superman. They were wrong.

No one expected Harry Potter to marry a muggle. He lived in magic land and married a magic person. Marvel Superheroes get in relationships with superpowered people all the time. No one bats an eye.

The only time people ever bring this up is when they're trying to portray superheros needing human pussy to ground them. lol

>No one expected Harry Potter to marry a muggle. He lived in magic land and married a magic person.

He was a little faggot, though.

>Marvel Superheroes get in relationships with superpowered people all the time. No one bats an eye.

They're a bunch of damaged sluts that can't control shit in their lives. Take Tony, Carol, for example. What a train-wreck She couldn't plot her way out of the bathroom.

"People"

user, don't confuse people with person. No one can even muster a shit.

>He was a little faggot, though.

Really. Someone's been reading too much Harry/Draco/Snape/Grawp/Mr. Granger fanfics on the old fanfic.net.

The shit you read when you're spanking it and crying isn't how things really went down.

Harry also picked the wizardry school slut to marry. Pretty sad. Harry's the type of guy that picked at high-school.

In the comics one cares about Superbro other than Bruce and Lana Lang.

As for real people outside of Cred Forums comic readers don't really care for him and the casuals don't even know that him and Superdad are different people.

So no she's not as hated as Captain Marvel, because most don't give a fuck

I don't think you can compare Superman/Wonder-Woman to any other type of characters. These 2 go the extra mile in being not only the most powerful, but also the most awesome, most revered, and most virtuous of heroes that other heroes constantly look up to and praise. They aren't just superpowered, they're epic. That's in their own universe AND ours. Harry, the Marvel heroes, or any other DC hero doesn't approach their zeitgeist. That's why the couple will never appeal to the great majority. 2 nigh perfect beings loving makes people uncomfortable.

>The real issue here is Superbro died and no one other than Bruce gives a shit because Superdad is around to be their replacement goldfish.

>Harry also picked the wizardry school slut to marry.

I feel strongly that guys who expect to marry a virgin deserve to die alone. They kind of earned that shit. I fucked loads of people before settling down, why shouldn't she?

Plus, I mean, with virgins you never know what you're going to get. Do they actually like sex? I mean if you avoid doing something that much fun for that much time, there might be something wrong with you. If they don't, you might be fighting to get laid for the rest of forever.

The worst thing to happen to sexy-time is having a girl suddenly freak out cause she's become "dirty". I mean, then you're looking at a person and kind of feeling responsible for them, but have to get the fuck out cause sex might not ever happen again. So I'll stick with a girl that's had a boyfriend or two and knows what she likes thank you very much.

The only thing you get for breaking one in is extra drama.

Also, didn't she like just date two other dudes? We don't even know if she *did* put out.

>Harry's the type of guy that picked at high-school.

*saves the world senior year*

Well, yeah.

>I don't think you can compare Superman/Wonder-Woman to any other type of characters.

Why not? When you get down to it, they're just people too. And they want people things. DO people have these same complaints when it's a WW/BM ship?

"She needs someone to humanize her bro, that's why she should date the super billionaire who can fist fight superman and never ever loses."

Mutants date mutants, Inhumans marry Inhumans, no one thinks those relationships can't work. (even thought they don't always JEEEEEANNN!)

But one flying powerhouse plus another one equals bad. Huh? Is this a DC exclusive thing?

Batman is a fuck up, though. Despite the fanwank he's a complete fuck up.

Lana was also the one who took his remains (with help of Superdad) and buried him by herself close to his parents because that's what Superbro wanted.

She also still thinks about him in the Superwoman book.

I honestly felt she was the best girl for him but I guess she fell for Steel and he didn't look at her that way.

Lana has a damn good point. If old Clark had any compassion for the people that cared for Superbro, he'd at least entertain the notion of a different suit. As it is, it's ghoulish.

>Batman is a fuck up, though.

Well yeah, but he's "human" enough to offset ninety percent of these "gods can't date" folks, but he's functionally the exact same in the DC universe.

He can pretty much do anything Superman can. Except smile.

Superbro and Lana felt nostalgic and sad about their relationship. They were each other first love, but the Kents fucking died during their prom and Clark got the news of their dates when they were about to kiss. So every time they're together and think about their relationship the mind goes straight to that moment and the loss of the Kents.

It's a bitter-sweet thing. There's love there, sure, but there's always going be pain there as well.

The thing is that Batman doesn't hold the same sway as Superman or Wonder Woman does, aside from his accolades. Even the people brought under his tutelage thinks of him as an asshole. A good asshole, but an asshole nonetheless. Batman's so flawed that people like Superman humanizes him.

It's his family seal too, user.

>It's his family seal too, user.

I said nothing about his ditching the seal. He is however running around with a dead man's face, in a dead man's house, walking a dead man's dog, and wearing a dead man's clothes.

Soon we all know he'll be taking a dead man's job as his wife takes over another dead woman's place.

The people in the know should be horrified. The people in the know, who know who he truly is, is why he should change his costume significantly. Doing otherwise is just crass x 1000.

>The thing is that Batman doesn't hold the same sway as Superman or Wonder Woman does, aside from his accolades

Wrong. If there's a pantheon of Earth, Bruce is right there too. He's just Hades to the Zeus and fem Poseidon. When it's time to punch Darkseid or the like he's one of the fists doing it.

But he's "human" when it's time to decide who he can fuck.

>But he's "human" when it's time to decide who he can fuck.

Actually, Batman deserve to be alone and miserable for the rest of his life. That is his OTP right there. Just him and regret.

>That is his OTP right there. Just him and regret.

I like the idea that one day he gets actual therapy and moves on with being a human one day. Probably some time after poor Alfred kicks the bucket some people who supposedly give a shit about him will hold an intervention.

It's because people hate SM/WW no matter what it's one of those irrational hate pairings although it doe shave its share of fans.

Personally I don't care for the pairing but I feel some writers like Joe Kelly know how write them and can give them good chemistry even if in the end he didn't intend for them to stay together, likewise for Wonder Woman and Batman.

Nothing wrong with the pairings, like all characters it is how you present them, the fans are annoying though (especially for BM/WW, the SM/WW are mostly non-existent or just couples just looking to match for halloween).

I think it's over and am cool with it. They certainly made a mess of it. I just hope they don't cripple every other non-otp relationship going forward with the same ham handed bullshit.

They will though.

>But one flying powerhouse plus another one equals bad. Huh? Is this a DC exclusive thing?

I already explained it. It's not a DC thing, it's a SM/WW exclusive thing because these 2 are the most virtuous AND most powerful heroes in their universe. They're not just people, they're the most legendary of legends in their universe, absurdly powerful, and presented as such in our own. They reign at the top of the heap and people implicitly recognize that fact. That's why no one complains about BB/Medusa or Carol Ferris being the bike of the Green Lanters or whatever ship you want to blindly throw out there to deflect from the obvious point I'm making.

BM/WW? Again, it's the power+prestige aspect. Batman has prestige, but he lacks the power. He's just a man with a plan. And even then he's seen as an asshole and a brute and he sucks at his job as Gotham is recognized for always being a shitheap. And we all know he will die alone. Supes is literally an invulnerable demi god.

That Joe Kelly story just kept the trend of Wonder Woman being eternally hung up on Superman, to the point of obsession, and not caring about home-wrecking his marriage with Lois Lane if that meant she'd finally have what she so desperately wanted.

>(especially for BM/WW, the SM/WW are mostly non-existent or just couples just looking to match for halloween).

Oh, man, they're both awful. Just look at the reaction about Trinity #1. They actually believe that only Superman and Wonder Woman can have sex with each other, despite there being tons of metas around, and that only them can complete each other's lives due to their immortality.

I think Marvel's Black Panther/Storm ship is comparable to SM/WW.

Only for actual autists so Superbro fans
I don't even know what you faggots are so upset about, precisely what in the issue triggered you?
>I've dealt with the loss of MY Superman Lois
>He (in reference to Pre-52 Supes) is not the same man I once loved
>Those feelings no longer ring true (in reference to the fact that she doesn't feel the same about Pre-52 Supes as she once did for Superbro)
Not to mention that she and Superbro broke up before he died.

I genuinely don't understand what's got you so upset?

>That Joe Kelly story just kept the trend of Wonder Woman being eternally hung up on Superman, to the point of obsession, and not caring about home-wrecking his marriage with Lois Lane if that meant she'd finally have what she so desperately wanted.

Not really, she respected him and Lois and only made a move on him when they spent a hundred (or was it a thousand) years on Asgard with no hope of ever seeing Earth again. Only then she made a move and he told her he couldn't forget about Lois and she backed off.

That's it and it was a way from Joe Kelly to kill that couple as well but the interaction was sweet.

Lois was jealous of Diana because Lois is insecure as fuck and it made sense because almost any woman will feel insecure next to Wonder Woman, but that shit was put to rest later on.

That said my favorite SM/WW interaction is the platonic kind, mainly because it forces writers to write them having a good dynamic without relying on shitty romance tactic and it also keeps from triggering butthurt.

>Lois was jealous of Diana because Lois is insecure as fuck and it made sense because almost any woman will feel insecure next to Wonder Woman, but that shit was put to rest later on.

I think it was more about the fact that Superman didn't told her about that whole adventure. She had to learned it from Wonder Woman in a casual conversation. Why would her husband keep that from her? It was that which messed her confidence and filled her with insecurity.

>They're not just people

I bet each of them would disagree.

>That said my favorite SM/WW interaction is the platonic kind, mainly because it forces writers to write them having a good dynamic without relying on shitty romance tactic and it also keeps from triggering butthurt.

The problem is that the writers, for some reason, like to push the idea of them being a "power" couple in every sense of the word, like in the Nu52 books, where the whole world was uneasy about their relationship and Diana was starting to get ideas that together they were unstoppable and should "do more". By doing that you just paint them as quasi-villains.

That or they have Wonder Woman pinning for Superman and Superman feeling conflicted about it, because he's with Lois, creating this weird as fuck love triangle which just spell "home-wrecker". In most Elseworlds, for example, Lois death is what finally brings them together, as if that was the only thing in their way.

I think SM/WW can work, but man... they've to go about things in a new, better way.

>They reign at the top of the heap and people implicitly recognize that fact.

So the way other people look at them as unassailable forces and not people ..

>They're not just people

Is an argument *against* them getting together?

>obvious point I'm making.

You haven't made any point at all. You've just made declarative statements without backing any of that stuff up. You've pretty much just argued that they aren't people because "they're not people."

>Supes is literally an invulnerable demi god.

And yet his name is Clark and he would probably really prefer spending his days farming. You're mistaking the way the public sees them for how they have to be.

>I think SM/WW can work, but man... they've to go about things in a new, better way.

The well has been pretty effectively poisoned. I'm just hoping that A: Superbro comes back and B: They at least try to give whatever other non OTP relationships they might have a shot and not just make another 4 year long "this is why it can't work" pile of horse shit like this one was treated.

That was Clark's fault, not Diana's then.

But Lois was already insecure about her, it had to take an issue of Wonder Woman when they both bond with each other to put Lois at ease enough that she doesn't perceive Diana as a threat because her and Clark aren't interested in each other in that way and are more like brother and sister at that point

Of course Lois gets insecure about a lot of the women Clark works with, she got angry about Clark spending time with Zatanna once.

Except he was there first. So fuck off.

Superbrofags are insanely delusional.

People would be fucking overjoyed to see that there's someone else to carry on where Superbro left off.

>Except he was there first. So fuck off.

No he wasn't. He literally just started being Superman yesterday after watching the other guy do in on the news. He should fucking acknowledge that he's stepping all over another guy's life. If he can't, then he should fuck off.

Yeah, well, Lois is a reporter. She can spot that type of shit. Zatanna, like any girl, obviously lust after Superman and have made her move on Superman once.

And everyone could tell, even before the Ragnarok thing, that Wonder Woman wanted Superman's dick. Even Maxima got the hint.

They're just looking for a reason to bitch. Rebirth is setting it up so Superbro will probably turn out to be either Kal-L or a Manhatten construct. Then we'll really see their autism.

Nah. Hes in a new world too. He cant help thst hes not their Superman but you cant be a dick to him.
Superdad didnt ask for this and all he wants to do is help. Hes not asking to be a replacement

That's the fault of the writers who do that then but it doesn't mean that the couple is broken.

>I think SM/WW can work, but man... they've to go about things in a new, better way.

Ditto and it's also why I liked them more when they have a platonic relationship because it forces the writers to actually build their relationship, the same shit goes for Wonder Woman and Batman.

I mean fucking look at Superman and Batman, they have the better relationship of the trinity, if Clark was a girl it would have been ruined with writers trying to get Bruce to bone her and pointless drama. And funny enough them having that good relationship is what makes some people ship them.

They have a fucking better relationship with each other than with Diana and that's sad.

>People would be fucking overjoyed to see that there's someone else to carry on where Superbro left off.

You guys are so autismal you can't even see how fucked up this would be. Seriously.

Imagine, if you're capable of picturing how people respond to things, that some lady popped into your dad's house; who happened to look like your mom, wore your mom's clothes, and took over your mom's job and shit, but your mom died last month.

Fuck, even if your dad was cool with this, a real person would call their dad an asshole too. No one would accept this. It's beyond horrifying.

>No he wasn't. He literally just started being Superman yesterday after watching the other guy do in on the news. He should fucking acknowledge that he's stepping all over another guy's life. If he can't, then he should fuck off.
Yes he was. He existed before the other faggot, and he's not at all stepping over the other guys life what the fuck are you even saying you retarded autist? Superbro stole Superdad's life, this world IS Superdad's remember? It's not a new continuity anymore, it's the old one minus some stuff.

I can't wait to see the meltdown when it's revealed Superfaggot was a Manhatten construct and Superdad has to put him down for good.

Don't even care about this romance, but I like your posts, user.

>things, that some lady popped into your dad's house;
Except it's not "some lady" you fucking moron. It's L I T E R A L L Y the same person but from another time. Superdad never asked for this but he's stepping up to the plate because he can't just toss the responsibility aside. Superdad literally stuck to the shadows to stay out of Superbro's way but you fags are screaming like he planned this.

Just kill yourself already.

>Hes not asking to be a replacement

He's sure as fuck acting like it. The dude should change his costume. The fact that *anyone* in the DC universe is cool with this is less realistic than Superman himself.

>He cant help thst hes not their Superman

He can stop acting like it then. He can simply put it up front and in everyone's face, but instead he's about three issues from taking Clark's social security number and punching a clock at the Daily Planet.

No shit people are attracted to Superman but in Wonder Woman's case she respected him and once she knew he didn't love her she backed off.

That said Lois was eventually OK with Diana being around her husband once they settled that shit, in Zatanna's case she didn't know her.

Now Lana, Pre-New 52 at least (New 52 Lana is awesome) she was a bitch.

To be honest, if we went with SM/BM where one of them is female, the optimal choice would be to turn Bruce into a Bryce. It would be like SM/LL, but better. Supes would try to break Batwoman's walls and help her heal emotionally, but she'd be tsundere about him and his gentle actions, and brush him off stating she doesn't need any help and that he has a job to do and get out of there.

DC should do a universe where that happens.

Superbro told her he doesn't love her to her face a year before he died

>He's sure as fuck acting like it. The dude should change his costume. The fact that *anyone* in the DC universe is cool with this is less realistic than Superman himself.
You're a fucking moron. Seriously.
>He can stop acting like it then. He can simply put it up front and in everyone's face, but instead he's about three issues from taking Clark's social security number and punching a clock at the Daily Planet.
Except there already is a Clark Kent doing that you fucking idiot.
>Superbro would rather Superdad let Lex Luther wear his fucking symbol and let people die then let Superdad wear the symbol and suit that's his by right
Good thing that fake Superman is dead then. The real Superman would never have his head up his own ass like that.

>Expecting Superbrofags to actually read Superbro
All they do is post shit from Morrison and pretend Superbro wasn't complete shit/mediocrity after Morrison, which is why he died in the first place.

>If old Clark had any compassion for the people that cared for Superbro, he'd at least entertain the notion of a different suit

He went the opposite way. He choose to still be Superman because of all the good Superbro did for the world and what the "S" means for people

>He existed before the other faggot

The world doesn't know this. The Jimmy down at the Planet? This guy has *never* spoken to him.

"Hey CK, remember last month when I was crashing at your apartment?"

"No. I don't. Cause you were staying with *someone else*"

> he's not at all stepping over the other guys life what the fuck are you even saying you retarded autist?"

He's in his clothes, in his house, taking his friends, his dog and his entire everything. That's somehow not taking over someone's life and this ok because *You're* too autistic to see how fucked up that is.

>Superbro stole Superdad's life, this world IS Superdad's remember?

No it fucking isn't.

>Superdad has to put him down for good.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did do something this retarded since they think all this other shit's ok too.

I know WW after the Ragnarok thing finally accepted that there was no chance and moved on. I'm talking about before and about Lois being right about feeling insecure knowing how intimate Superman was with Wonder Woman and what WW's intentions really were. Then Superman not telling her about their little trip gave her all the right to be pissed off and feel even more insecure, that got only worse when Superman prioritized to save Hyppolita, WW's mom, while at the same time leaving General Lane, Lois' father, to die.

Eventually, of course, Lois got over when she realized that Superman was just being his usual self, there was no lingering feelings coming from his side, and that Wonder Woman had moved on. But before that Lois had all the right to be suspicious.

And yea, Pre-52 Lana turned into a huge cunt.

>DC should do a universe where that happens.
So Shogun of Steel?

Fuck, i had forgotten about that. I'm going to read it tonight.

>It's L I T E R A L L Y the same person but from another time.

"Hey new mom, remember when I was 5 and broke my leg and you brought me for icecream and we had a car accident on the way there?"

"No, of course not. That was the mom I replaced. But it's ok. I look exactly the same."

Holy fuck.

>uperdad never asked for this but he's stepping up to the plate because he can't just toss the responsibility aside.

He also has a real responsibility to the people who loved the guy who just fucking died. He can honor that responsibility by at least pretending that he's not the same guy.

Changing his costume in a concrete but noticeable (non-retarded underwear) way will fulfill that responsibility.

>Just kill yourself already.

I think you're a pretty shit superman fan if you tell people to kill themselves.

>He's in his clothes,
No he's not, that suit is all his
>in his house,
No he's not
> taking his friends,
No he isn't, he didn't even want to talk to them precisely because they weren't "his" friends. Lois was the one to invite them and she's right. As long as Superdad is working with them they all need to learn to trust one another
>his dog
Krypto isn't even a fucking wolf anymore, that's not Superbro's dog you dumb fuck.
>and his entire everything.
Wow Superman is following Superbro's example how fucking dare he? If there's one thing Superbro was never about it was inspiring people to help one another
>That's somehow not taking over someone's life and this ok because *You're* too autistic to see how fucked up that is.
No you are retarded and should honestly fuck off.
>No it fucking isn't
I shouldn't be surprised a Superbrofag doesn't bother to read comics after all low sales are what killed Superbro.

>Don't even care about this romance, but I like your posts, user.

Thanks.

I'm also not a huge fan of the ship. I *am a fan* of DC doing something different though.

>He also has a real responsibility to the people who loved the guy who just fucking died. He can honor that responsibility by at least pretending that he's not the same guy.
Except that's literally what he does. He tells it to Lana I'm not him. He tells Bruce and Diana, his closest friends the same.

>I think you're a pretty shit superman fan if you tell people to kill themselves
Superman isn't a fucking religious icon you moron. He's a fictional character like Luke Skywalker. Christ you are demented.

>You're a fucking moron.

So you don't have an actual argument then? Ok.

>Except there already is a Clark Kent doing that you fucking idiot.

If you don't know that this is their backdoor to putting superdad back at the planet you're dumber that I thought.

>Good thing that fake Superman is dead then.

The fact that you treat him as fake shows that you're no superman fan at all.

>He choose to still be Superman because of all the good Superbro did for the world and what the "S" means for people

He can do that *and* acknowledge that he's stepping into another man's place.

>argument then? Ok.
No you are just too stupid to waste time on.
>The fact that you treat him as fake shows that you're no superman fan at all.
The fact that you do the same to Superdad, saying that the colors, symbol, and suit aren't his when he has equal right to them says the same about you.

Fuck off you retard. I hope Superbro never comes back if you're the type of "fan" he had.

He literally waited at Superbros grave for him to come back to life and then tried to resurrect him at the fortress. He then later visits his grave and talks to it about why he's going to keep being Superman

What more do you want?

>He can do that *and* acknowledge that he's stepping into another man's place.
What exactly are you looking for him to do? And how ducking stupid are you that you refuse to recognize that Superdad repeatedly avoids Superbro's supporting cast until he's forced to. He respected Superbro so much he built a fucking monument to him in the fortress. That's more than anything his "friends" have done.

Where the fuck did this Superbrofags come from?

>Except that's literally what he does.

Yeah, when I put on a Ronald McDonald suit and run around town giving children diabetes, It's my way of acknowledging that I'm not affiliated with the McDonalds brand.

>No he's not, that suit is all his

Not to the people he's currently supermanning for.

>No you are retarded and should honestly fuck off.

You're not very good at this argument stuff, are you?

Superbrofags are like SJW. They'll never be satisfied, they always need to bitch.

>argument stuff, are you?
Neither are you. You have completely failed at putting forth a single valid reason why Superdad cannot wear the colors and symbol he wore for longer than Superbro existed.

>Not to the people he's currently supermanning for.
Doubt they give a shit, they're just happy he's there.

Checkmate Superfaggot.
Superman is the best he's been in a while so of course the contrarians have to pretend otherwise.

>Christ you are demented.

I've simply pointed out that you, as an autistic person, understandably don't understand human emotion. You've* accused me of being a faggot, told me to kill myself, and think replacing a dead man is cool.

*or another piss poor superman fan.

Also, it should be patently obvious who in this is madder than fuck: that's you. Chill out. We can't all be right.

>think replacing a dead man is cool.
Uh yeah? Superbro himself picked Kara as his successor. He's totally cool with other people taking up his fight
>We can't all be right.
A fact that no doubt irritates you since you're clearly incapable of acknowledging that Superdad is every bit Superman as Superbro. Ppssibly more if Superbro turns out to not be a real Superman.

>No you are just too stupid to waste time on.

Still got nothing. I'll accept your surrender then. Toodles.

>What more do you want?

I want him to acknowledge that he's a different person. He's not really doing that. He tells people individually that he's different, but is still impersonating a dead man.

>What exactly are you looking for him to do?

I've said this repeatedly, but will do so again cause you're obviously not following: He can change his costume in a fundamental way. And, since I've already had to point this out, I said nothing about him ditching the shield.

But I guess you guys hear "change superman's costume" and have red underwear flashbacks cause you guys sound mad as fuck.

>Superbrofags are like SJW

Cred Forums: Everything I don't like is SJW.

>...Superdad cannot wear the colors and symbol he wore for longer than Superbro existed.

I see the problem here. I'm using words and you can't read. I never said he had to A: change his colors or B: ditch the family crest. That's shit you just assumed I said.

He can change his costume and keep all that stuff and still have it front and center that he's a different guy.

You fucking shipfags are the cancer ruining everything. Go fucking kill yourselves.

>Checkmate Superfaggot.

And yet you've been playing such a fine game of checkers up 'til now. You've said nothing of worth, btw.

>He's totally cool with other people taking up his fight

He didn't pick her to take his dog, his name, his job, and all his friends.

>you're clearly incapable of acknowledging that Superdad is every bit Superman as Superbro.

And yet I'm not the one calling Superbro a fake. That's one of you.

>He can change his costume and keep all that stuff and still have it front and center that he's a different guy.
Uh people already know that. Superman is dead remember? Lex clearly sees he's a different Superman. People are wondering where this guy came from. And what do you know the next arc involves Superdad and "Clark" so we might just get some answers.

So he can keep the suit and colors, but he's supposed to say what exactly? Also we're still just starting up Superdad's story. We've only just finished the first story arc. Maybe if you had some fucking patience you'd get exactly that.

Holy fuck, Superfans ducking out among themselves. This is just in: the house has become divided as fuck.

This is like that shit Darkseid pulled with Greek Gods, by creating the Roman Gods and making both weaker by diminishing the believers and prayers that they need to sustain themselves.

>It sucks and everyone hates it
I loved it tbhq. You people just don't get it

>So the way other people look at them as unassailable forces and not people ..
Yes.

>Is an argument *against* them getting together?
Catch up user. I'm explaining why other peeps in the real world don't like them and why writers don't like them either.

>You haven't made any point at all. You've just made declarative statements without backing any of that stuff up. You've pretty much just argued that they aren't people because "they're not people."

See above.

>And yet his name is Clark and he would probably really prefer spending his days farming. You're mistaking the way the public sees them for how they have to be.
No, I'm explaining why they'll ALWAYS be seen that way, in the real world and their own fictional one, no matter what a writer does with them. It's why the relationship will always be doomed to fail and why that certain pairing gets shit on and little love compared to most others.

>He didn't pick her to take his dog, his name, his job, and all his friends
That's not his dog. His dog was a fucking wolf.
Are you fucking serious? Superdad can't even use HIS OWN FUCKING NAME now? He didn't "steal" that you dumb fuck. Holy Christ. And anyway he's STILL NOT EVEN DOING THAT YOU STUPID FUCK. He's going by Clark White.
>All his friends
Superdad agrees with you you stupid fuck which is why he wasn't happy to see Bruce and Diana.
>And yet I'm not the one calling Superbro a fake. That's one of you.
We're talking about you not treating Superdad as a real Superman retard. Saying dumb shit like he shouldn't even be able to use his own real name.

>she got angry about Clark spending time with Zatanna once.
That was a good one.

It's literally 1 assmad superbro fag. Maaaaybe 2 assmad fags. It's not a big deal and the OP of the thread is just forcing his own meme and failing.

>the house has become divided as fuck
It's literally like 2 fucking people.

Being super-smooth is one of his super powers.

The more you post the more convinced I am you don't read Superman at all. You accuse Superdad of doing stuff he hasn't done, say stuff like Superdad who's actual name IS Clark Kent, is somehow "stealing" the name.

I'm done this guy is just completely retarded. Superdad's name is Clark Kent, he's had that name since before Superbro existed, but he shouldn't use it because Superbro didn't give him permission? Never mind the fact that he doesn't use the name anyway.

It was a terrible idea and I am glad DC did away with it.

Clark and Lois are just good for each other.

>marvelcucks falseflagging this hard by making Wonder Woman getting over the other Superman as bad as being a goddamn super fascist

Too bad nu52 Lois is garbage.

Good thing she's dead and post Crisis Lois is back and married to Superman like she should be. Faggot.

>I'm explaining why other peeps in the real world don't like them and why writers don't like them either.

So this isn't an "In universe" reason? Dude. The real world reason is something I already hashed over and can be settled in three letters: OTP. If it happened one way once, it's gotta happen like that every time cause comics guys cannot deal with change.

All this "they're gods and perfect and blah blah blah" stuff is a distraction to the main point:

>That's not how I remember it when I was a kid.

All sorts of other media have like things dating like. Wizards date wizards, other superheroes date other superheroes, Foxes date Bunnies, but this time it's different because they're not actually characters, they're just archetypes.

That flies in the face of who Superman has always been. He has the powers of a god but he's a regular dude. That doesn't mean he needs a human GF though. If he treats himself as a regular person and treats his co-workers as regular people there's no reason that any relationship can't work.

I know why writers did a shit job at it. I've gone over that repeatedly. That's no argument against anything "In-universe" though.

>why they'll ALWAYS be seen that way

And another thing and reason I'm bitching about this is because it's a problem that's endemic and perpetual. OTPs are a cancer.

>And anyway he's STILL NOT EVEN DOING THAT YOU STUPID FUCK. He's going by Clark White.

Get back to me in a month or two. There's a reason there's a regular human "Clark" running around and if you're too dumb to see it I'm amazed you can actually read english.

>Saying dumb shit like he shouldn't even be able to use his own real name.

I know you're mad at all, but you persist in refusing to look at this from outside the MC's perspective. This is a problem a lot of your type has.

He's in a new situation but it's the people around him he needs to change things up for. He's new, all Super-bro's relationships are not. They just lost someone they cared about a great deal and he needs to do a better job of respecting this.

It's not about him. It's about the people who cared about the guy who just died. I don't know how you guys can refuse so hard to see that.

>say stuff like Superdad who's actual name IS Clark Kent, is somehow "stealing" the name.

Hey, sorry your friend Clark died. My name is Clark too and I'm in his fortress of solitude taking his dog, redecorating and shit, while wearing almost his exact same clothes, but it's ok.

I changed my last name into one of his mentor's.

lol

>he shouldn't use it because Superbro didn't give him permission?

I love superman fans who think superman should be "Me, me, me, me, me, me, me"

The name and costume are things he can do for the people mourning the guy who just died instead of running around in his everything.

I doubt it OP, people were too busy bitching at Batman not celebrating being in Superman's presence to care about it

They had less history together. They are sad but they will quickly move on. It's what happen in real life when a friend dies.

That happened?

For every Superdad book you, personally, don't buy, I will buy two. Just so I can give one away to someone with taste. :^)