What the fuck was the point of this scene?

What the fuck was the point of this scene?

Fap material

Make Batgirl less likeable so you don't feel bad about what happens to her.

Bruce Timm.

well, they had to show that hurting batgirl would hurt batman very much, and the only way you can care about a woman is if you use them as a cock sleeve

Bruce Timm's boner

>Bruce Timm's boner

yep

Wanna say that again, pussy

Bruce Timm's boner? is that you?

Why did Batgirl just rape the Batman?

They wanted to show that Batgirl was in the game merely for the thrill and her infatuation with Batman, so when she ended up facing a disgusting stalker that was attempting to get under her skin she completely lost her shit and needed to vent her frustrations.

This, of course, to serve as a contrast to Jim Gordon and Batman, who're in the game because that's their life mission. So when the Joker, a disgusting stalker, tried to hurt the Jim and his daughter, who was actually Batgirl, to get under Jim's skin, and Batman as well, both Jim and Batman managed to reign their emotions and do their duty.

But they didn't even show her naked so they fucked that up.

For Timm to fap.

I'd call it shlick material.

It was clearly pandering to teenage girls and nerdy woman-children.

Every guy was bored with the wholse Batgirl episode, and the female fans know Babs craves Dick's dick.

It's not for the women, it's only there for Bruce Timm.

Pretty sure it's practically the opposite.
To make her more important to Bruce so her getting popped in the belly would feel more tragic to him.

>Barbara rapes the Batman
>Joker rapes the Barbara
>"I go, looney"
>"Why aren't you laughing"
>roll credits

To show that Batman is a shitty person, giving Joker's arguments more weight.

It backfired pretty badly, then, because I've yet to meet a woman who didn't absolutely hate the movie's first half.

>"Why aren't you laughing"

Bruce Timm wants to fuck his best friend's daughter.

Bruce Timm's social commentary on how powerful people abuse their powers

to show Batgirl is a strong independent woman and can dominate the batman
also, "it was just sex :^)"

It was the fast track for the Batman and therefore the audience giving a fuck about Babs.

Why is Azzarello such an insecure beta?

He just need a woman.