IT'S HIP TO FUCK STORKS: THE MOVIE

>IT'S HIP TO FUCK STORKS: THE MOVIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8qioAAe5p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, OP, it's just called "Storks". I don't know what gave you the idea that it was titled that.

That Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue in the background, though.

Does that mean the main baby is Super Saiyan Rose?

No one's going to mention that ass-shot in the background? Of the baby with blue hair?

PLEASE. Tell me I'm not the only one tha taught the twist of the movie was going to be Tulip was some sort of missing child from the stupid kid's parents long ago.

You think THAT'S bad? Remember that time I costarred in a movie with Andy Samberg?

No. Unrelated licenses from two completely different creators and animation studios

But nothing like that happens user.

I just got back from seeing this movie, I actually really liked it. The animation, the humor, and the overall pacing was super snappy, the movie's an hour and a half, but it went by really quick. Nothing feels rushed or forced either, there's like four plots in the movie that get resolved by the end in a pretty natural way.

You like Heuy Lewis and the Storks?

Is that NOT the twist? The trailer really makes it seem like that will be the twist.

It looks even more obvious in the movie. But that's not the case. Missed opportunity

>Draw a seagull
>Call it a stork

Why is this allowed?

Because seagulls are sexier

To be fair, I'm pretty much seeing this movie because Katie Crown got that role. The power of silly energetic redheads is too strong for me to resist.

ew

I don't know, he seems like a nice brogull

I can't wait for the rule 34 of her.

So what the fuck is the twist

The bad guy is actually good. He didn't try to kidnap Tulip, he tried to take her in when he accidentally broke the thing that would lead to her home

I'm legitimately shocked.

>"I love and respect you."

I hope that's a joke because otherwise holy shit that's sad.

Why is Donald Trump a pigeon in this movie..?

do you really think warner has the fucking time to go outside and watch some storks or google images those fuckers to use as references? do you really think walt Disney knew how to draw a cat? this is a serious industry, no time to fuck around with details.

It's as much a joke as this.

It's not a manly beak.

Because like pigeons, he shits all over the place.

a pretty good movie overall

Is this movie any good? Will it surprise me like the LEGO Movie did?

>storks in a nutshell
>youtube.com/watch?v=_8qioAAe5p4

This I was surprised, while its not as amazing as Lego Movie, its a damn good animated film. Its surprises you with its bland as hell concept, but they it and make and actually make it work. Its fun as hell, and its one of the kid's animated movies with actually funny jokes. Its looks beautiful as fuck too specially during the end scene where they get that beautiful shot of the top of Cornerstone building with the sun shinning right on it. The animation is also great, many movies try to look cartoony, like pic-related, but this one did it the best in terms of how fast and off-model its animation can get.

You'll basically walk in there thinking its a dumb kid's movie, but the jokes are actually good, and the story and animation is so fast-paced that you'll hardly be bored, so yeah, I'd recommend it. Not sure about Sausage Party, I haven't seen it, because my stoner friend had other plans that day, and fuck that retarded signing animals movie. Im a bit hyped for the Disney Pacific-Islander movie tho.

Did anyone else notice how when they put the letters in they divide like cells?

Actually, the letters weren't even supposed to go in there.

They are supposed to put other stuff inside that machine. THE MACHINE IS A GIANT GAMETE.

Isn't that a line from that Boyfriend VHS?

The Storks in Storks have their necks tucked in

can't wait for Tulip art

>My two favorite things are commitment, and changing myself.

I really want this to succeed, I want WB to have a succesful animation studio making more movies in the future, I feel like DW is going to die soon

yeah, especially after I saw the synopsis of their newest Trolls movie

>From the creators of Shrek comes the most smart, funny, irreverent animated comedy of the year, DreamWorks' Trolls. This holiday season, enter a colorful, wondrous world populated by hilariously unforgettable characters and discover the story of the overly optimistic Trolls, with a constant song on their lips, and the comically pessimistic Bergens, who are only happy when they have trolls in their stomach. Featuring original music from Justin Timberlake, and soon-to-be classic mash-ups of songs from other popular artists, the film stars the voice talents of Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, Russell Brand, James Corden, Kunal Nayyar, Ron Funches, Icona Pop, Gwen Stefani, and many more. DreamWorks' TROLLS is a fresh, broad comedy filled with music, heart and hair-raising adventures. In November of 2016, nothing can prepare you for our new Troll world.

Feh. They just paid Sony to make it. WB has no internal feature animation department. They haven't had one in over a decade.

>colorful
>has songs in it
Oh my god you're right user, it's literal cancer!

I 2nd that.

DW will die with fifth Shrek.

What does the brogull eat to be so beefy?

why wouldn't they have an animation department though

Comcast bought them, so they have more-or-less unlimited finances and can only die by executive decision
At worst they'll just become Illumination's outsourcing bitch, which would be pretty humiliating

I thought you were bullshitting based on the artstyle, but I just found out Sony actually did do the animation, which very much explains the way it looks. They do have an animation department, they just don't do the actual "animation" part internally. Animal Logic animated The Lego Movie. It's probably cost related.
Paramount actually has its own animation department nowadays though, including a traditional division. So far they've been stuck making Spongebob movies though.

This a movie had a Flock Of Seagulls

user, DONT!