What happened to him?

what happened to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4xaWMKBlw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zombie?

these captions just sums up to the purgatory theory.

It's the son of a shepard's life, that's what happened.

So, what scam did Eddy pull that left everyone fucked up?

Given some of the visual clues, I'm going to assume it was An attempted magic show gone wrong

tbqhf this was my theory, too.

Another assumption is that it is "The Big Picture Show"

but idunno, haven't seen it in years.

Rolf is such a bullet sponge, they seriously need to nerf him in the next update. I don't know why I'm spending 25 cents a month for this shit.

su carne le esta pidiendo sol y sexo

>it is "The Big Picture Show"
Since they did a home-movies/theater. I always figured they tried to do something similar but this time with live special effects like pyrotechnic work, kind of like what happened at the Station Night Club Fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4xaWMKBlw4

Residual effects of being eaten as a weiner.

Yet somehow the ed's wer NOT run out of town after making Johnny's entire house collapse.

He tried to launch 'Jawbreaker World'.

yeah it's a late joke but eh

dude, what happened to double d's eyes? They're fucked.

>25 cents a month

>25 cents a month

V O R E

Remember that time he became a wiener? Maybe he partly stayed a wiener.

>punished shepard

A fallen legend

How come they had resources to create such shit but not for actually buying $0.25 jawbreakers?

Kek, es por este tipo de cosas que amo el doblaje latino.

because cardboard boxes and leftover paint were plentiful due to the neighboring housing construction projects

They probably got resources from the dump around the neighborhood and stuff laying around the houses.

Plus it's the principle of the matter, why spend your own money when you can use someone elses?

>tfw not in that thread

That's probably why they never actually said what they did wrong, because you could always find something that they did that would be ten times worse than whatever the canon scam would've been.

"DAWG"

>could always find something that they did that would be ten times worse than whatever the canon scam would've been.
What if it was something that couldn't be shown on the show?
Only on Adult Swim EEnE, y'know?

Oh shit not the three shoe beating

I love how they got away with mentioning shoe beatings, even if it was towards a nickle.