During the lull in Adventure Time, I decided to try out Steven Universe. I LOVE IT!

During the lull in Adventure Time, I decided to try out Steven Universe. I LOVE IT!

It is one of the few kids cartoons that legitimately makes me laugh (adventure time, regular show (used to), and chowder are the only others). The story is endearing and as a gay man the supposed SJW agenda-pushing is not really very obvious. The gems don't have genders, so even if you assume genders, it is still mostly just about intimacy and true love being connected. That is a good message to send to kids.

This show has revitalized my interest in cartoons and comics and I'm looking for some new shows or comics. I have the newest batman (bad blood), but I don't really know where the comic and animation culture is going.

Can you please provide some guidance?

Yes, that is established. I just want some personalized recommendations for someone who can bring quality input to your community at Cred Forums.
Do you want another quality poster?

>as a gay man
Thanks for telling me you shove your dick into other men's hairy doo doo holes. That really added a lot of weight to your opinion.

what if i'm the poopy hole

this is about cartoons and the current state of the union. Why are you being a cunt

Why do you feel the need to tell people you get a stiff one up your Hershey highway?

Most of Cred Forums hates it because of "muh boogymens" so sadly, this is the wrong board because you mentioned SU at all.

Sorry for your rotten luck. Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim all treated gay relationships like it wasn't a big deal.

Take this shiny Staraptor.

I'm the pitcher you whore

Thanks for telling me on a comic and cartoon board that you pack the fudge of anal sludge.

Oh really? I had this notion that Cred Forums was less cancerous because Cred Forums hates Cred Forums. This is Cred Forums, though. I should have just gone with instinct.

Please go on and tell us how gay you are. We're all really interested.

>Le gays

>>Cred Forums

Cred Forums has cancer of the liver so it's spread everywhere.

He explicitly said it in the OP. Captain Tardo of the special needs navy.

every once in a while I forget how you guys are suffering nearly as much from modern insanity as the rest of us. Nobody likes being at the center of a battle they never started and already won

I started a battle with my bulge. That means I jerked off.

Are you implying that you shove your dick into disgusting female meat purse to get off? Why would you think I want to know that?

>as a gay man
stopped reading there

A show were a 14 year old boy does not know when to shut the fuck up is funny to you?

I never implied what I stick my dick into instead of OP who explicitly said so. But good attempt at making a point.

Well I'm enjoying your post, so...

Some people like Adventure Time, yes.

Not him but you're trying too hard.

hey dont say you like things on Cred Forums or else the fun police will tell you its for plebs and doesnt deserve praise

Zingooo

Wow, It's almost as if different people have different opinions and aren't going to share the same amount of love for the interest you have for it huh?

oh no its the fun police!

>/sug/ goes under
>faggots are surprised there are now threads about the show

Cred Forums is full of mongoloids. Just don't enter the threads you don't like

Still doesn't call for other people to shit all over a topic simply because someone was asking for assistance in finding other media that's similar to SU.

Sure, everyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is the fun police.

>people to shit all over a topic
That happens on just about every topic. Whether it's popular or not. First time on Cred Forums?

Hating on for liking the show is the problem, not disliking the show

Well thought out and articulate. You sure showed me.

thanks, always glad to change the mind of yet another Cred Forumsntrarian

>Hating on for liking the show
Again, people get shit here for just about anything. Favorite show, favorite music, ect. It's not just SU.

I'm tempted to call this bait, though there might be someone naive enough to accidentally make the 3rd or 4th SU bait thread of the evening.

we sure do love hating things!

One last (You) for (You). Eat up.

Is every episode worth watching or is there some essential watch list out there?

I dont care about any of te human side characters

Hating things is fun. No matter what it is. Some people can make a good argument for hating something Some have terrible arguments for hating something. And some people hate something because it's fun to hate it. It all depends on the person and their reasons for hating it.

I hate to say this user but either nut up and watch the whole show or don't watch any of it. If you don't like slice of life you won't like this show

Haha, yeah man let's not criticize a piece of media just because it's "fun". That is totally a valid reason to look past something's flaws.

Let's just talk about how good it is in a huge circlejerk. It's not like we have generals for that sort of thing.

>muh fun police hating on my fav things ugh they have respect for how much i enjoy something ugh fun police! fun police!

Just watch them in order. You can dump *most* townie episodes and not lose anything. (Note that I said MOST, not all.)

Sadie's Song, Future Boy Zoltron, and Onion Gang are notable examples of being able to skip and not missing anything.

>Sadie's Song
But then how will he get to see Steven's beautiful transformation from a fat ugly kid to a fat ugly kid in drag?

>Thread about SU gets made
>annoying faggots flood it up and throw it off topic

Thats the fun police.

It doesn't really contribute to anything, even by the series standards.

Besides Steven's faggotness you mean?

that's called shitposting, user

K buddy. Steven's totally not a fag for dressing in women's clothing.

Exactly what I would tell Steven.

I was on the fence on whether or not I should include "so...".

This is you trying too hard.

I'm sorry you have no friends. Life sucks kid.

Literally takes me a couple seconds to post. Looks like you're trying harder than me.

Nice projecting.

Just ignore him. He's probably masturbating over all the attention he's getting.

t. triggered crossdressers

Yes, let's just enjoy this quality thread.

He's got more brown puss than you'll ever have

>Social justice themes ("body-positive" body types and unshaven legs everywhere, every human character is of ambiguous ethnicity, "gurl power", lesbian undertones, main character is very emasculated and genderless)
>Contrived character drama and "comfy" storytelling taking up 99% of the show for the sake of fandom bait, it feels like an action cartoon that was castrated into a feel-good therapy session to be more accessible to the oversensitive crowd that has a literal panic attack every 5 minutes
>ironically lazy "we don't care ;)" approach to art style and music

I'm fine with SU, and am kind of enjoying it at the moment, but when people say "tumblr show" they mean this, and they aren't necessarily wrong

More like brown eyes. Because he's a faggot.

More puss fullstop.

>Man ,let me tall ya, this is shit

>I like the show btw :^)

my fucking sides

>Steven is a faggot
>Steven is a faggot
>Steven is a faggy fag boy that imma punch in the face
>Steven is a faggot
I'll give you points for being dedicated to your shitposting.

The fans and the haters for this show are both douchebags.

>fag boy that imma punch in the face
Never said that. You put words in my mouth like Steven puts cocks in his.