DC and Marvel publish a lot of crazy shit. More so DC than any other publisher. Take for example pic related

DC and Marvel publish a lot of crazy shit. More so DC than any other publisher. Take for example pic related.

Let's try to remember all the fucked up shit the publishers have published over the years that made you go "I can't believe they published this shit".

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa6fbOF3x8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_ribbon
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Byrne#Pedophilia
google.nl/search?q=doom patrol x-man&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qq_mV_W9LYHc8AfK2qGgCw#q=doom patrol x-men
youtube.com/watch?v=hzT8TyvmiLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you mean the derpface or the giant suppository

*pessary

Wonder Woman is holding a capsule full of Superman's semen meant to repopulate the world.

you surely don't believe an island of basically immortal women with no men would have any idea of what to do with that

Goddammit Bryne.

What the shit

>slosh slosh

Wait what the fuck. Is he actually a robot? Is he just a guy kissing a little girl? Do they both think they're grown up? The fuck.

Not even that weird.

>is he actually a robot
He's a human brain in a robot body.

Found the pedophile.

This is one of Cereal King's right?

It's sad that the nipple ring is the least offensive thing about this costume.

Millar.

Does Superman ejaculate that much with just one go or did he beat himself over and over to gather that amount? If so, how many times it took?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

One assumes he has super jacking off powers, so probably more times than you'd think, but less than you would hope.

'nuff said

Marvel takes the cake with their 00s comics. That one Phoenix comic, Trouble, and of course US War Machines.

A common misconception. That isn't filled with semen. It's Superman's cock and balls, hooked up with some futuristic life-support.

Subtlety, thy name is Todd.

I will never be able to not see buff Neil Gaiman dressed up for kink night.

He's Superman. Everything he does is Super.

Everything.

The panels after that with Supes are fucking gold.

I was thinking that, from the context, a victim replaying his life in order to avoid the life shattering mistake he did confusing the constructs around him by having reality warp the women to her status at that point of time wasn't that weird.

But if you want to go that way, it's not even that weird for DC: See Deathstroke or Hall Jordan.

I don't remember them, so I can only assume I forced my mind to shit them out sometime in the past ten years.

>no X-Men trapped
STOP SIDELINING X-MEN, MARVEL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So that robot used to be a famous racecar driver but then he got into a horrible crash and his brain into a mechanical body and he became a superhero and that girl is actually a full grown woman who was exposed to mysterious fumes and became elastic. They're on thw superhero team and I don't remember one single story that had them being romantically interested in one another.

>why the ring picked Guy

Only a GL would have the willpower to resist PG. Even then, I'd imagine half the lesser ones giving in.

>Playstation 2
>VHS

Weirdest thing in this thread.

>Giffen was actually gonna have Guy take Mary Marvel's virginity.

But wolverine's hand is right there, and maybe beast also, but I'm not sure about that one

Damn, Byrne.

Thank God this was retconned out with that Season One comic where Reed was autistic.

Fuck off petard, both Juggernaut and Wolverine are there.

Guaranteed replies, I swear.

But it was meta, though, since it would explain why Mary Marvel changed from her white costume to the red one.

You do realize that's the edit, right?

It's weird how Byrne has a scene where a little girl force herself on a grown man in every single of his comics.

Wish I had a physical copy of this book

This would have been subtler if he had jerked Spawn off on-panel.

No, this is Geoff Johns.

It's from Ultimates, Vol. 1, fucknut. that's Ultimate Wasp and Giant Man. It's Millar.

>that face

So Superman is an evil entity trying to trick Spawn?

holy shit i love this

Not in the story, no. I assume it was to avoid copyright issues from being 100% overt.

All the superheroes ever, after being extorted and sold by their creators for cash give their powers to spawn so he can free them, but its not enough.

Meta commentary on how big corporations owning comics is a bad thing and how everyone should be sucking indie/creator owned penis.

It was Avengers vol. 3 #71 by Johns and Stephen Sadowski. That's not even Bryan Hitch art.

Remember when Neil Gaiman too McFarlane to court over character rights?

This isn't that crazy. I saw someone post this in a "WHAT THE FUCK" kinda thread. What's wrong with you guys? I'm not even saying this as a loser weirdo who browses Cred Forums. My normie friends would think this is creative or some shit.

A lot of Francophobia that came out of Marvel and DC during the Bush II yeahs shocked me, but so the American media in general.

At least it's interesting and doesn't give deja vu vibes.

>ywn have a hot Amazon cradle a bottle full of your semen, eager to 'repopulate the world' with it
why live

...Time to hit the drawthreads for a request.

>an island of basically immortal women
No user, it wasn't just the amazonians, every woman got some.
Including both Karas.

hott

Is that joker and doc ock in the cage?
>they are justice
wut

why was she a space pirate

God even BP looks depressed to be in that comic.

That was a good page.

>Hall Jordan
Wasn't that later misunderstanding like the hank pym slap.

Speaking of willpower.

That bottem left panel would have been a lot funnier if it was kyle.
I auctualy got my lanterns confused the first time i read that issue and thought that was the joke.

>he read an entire issue once and didn't realize who the character was

Come the fuck on, mate. They don't even have similar costumes aside from the green color.

Thanks

Since they have advanced science I imagine they understand how babby formed.

George Perez?

I prefer this to Moore's whores.

Does every author insert a fetish into his work?

I mean, wouldn't you?

That's pretty hot

Why? DVD players didn't really become a common thing until 2000/2001, the same time the PlayStation 2 was released. And though some DVD players existed in the late 90's, they were $1000 or so. VHS hung around for a long time.

That's the one benefit of the job.

Well since kindness is my fetish I'd have Mary Marvel do and say a bunch of nice things.

No i knew it was hal i just got confused about which character got there girlfriend fridged.

Come to think of it when you consider that nobody can remember what her name was maybe those folk that got upset by it were onto something.

Shrinking/Size Play/Macro is a /d/ tier fetish, son.

Sometimes he just looks spooky.

>when you love candy this much

PS2s played DVDs son

This. It's one of the reasons why it sold so well because it was a DVD player AND a games console.

So 90's but I love it.

Venom was such a bad ass!

So, Green Lantern...tell me...
>face morphs into Batman
DO YOU BLEED?

HAhah. Oh wow. You're really funny.

Tell me, what's your karma score on r.eddit?

Do you have a blog I can follow?

Go drink a glass of bleach.

xamn tell em DADDIE

Did Jon already take a bite from that burger?

>all the men on Earth die out
>the only remaining man (they're aware of) decides to leave the planet, possibly never to return
Someone explain to me how this panel is in any way illogical.

Pedophilia is just a fetish now?

wat

>not sharing hamboigahs with your family

Philistine.

He was also infected with whatever killed all the men, and went out to find a cure, both for himself and for any future generations

He was infected but immune. His children would also be immune.

That's actually more sensible. It's Norman, he's a complete nut and everybody including himself knows that. The Wakandans up there act like they have the moral high ground.

Gross user,

Its pretty bullshit that Superman survived but metabeings on his tier but who were even less closely related to humans biologically did not.

Silver Age is cheating.

>52nd annual blue ribbon contest
>52

This writer knows what's up.

Why is the number 52 so special?

oh boy

52 was the big event right after Infinite Crisis.
It was at first named that cause the story was gonna be the missing year the other stories skipped (aka 52 weeks).
By the end 52 also would reference the 52 alternative earth's that make up the DC multiverse.
Since then the number 52 is synonymous with DC, with the ongoing comics after Flashpoint being called New 52
The 4th wall breaking news show at the end of said comics called Channel 52,
And plenty more.

>blue ribbon contest
>ribbon is red
What did he mean by this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa6fbOF3x8M

Angela.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_ribbon

There should be a law preventing people like you.

You know, when she showed up in the Marvel universe I had no idea who she was(never read any McFarlane comic), but my immediate thought was "why does she look like a 90's Spawn/McFarlane character?". She stood out like a sore thumb.

That's JRJR right? God, that art is so fucking terrible.

This book was so fucking based.

Mark Waid writes a good Kara. I miss this Supergirl. This was right around the time they fucked off with the 'Super Lindsey Lohan,' thing they were trying to do after they brought her back and actually tried shifting her back to a more Pre-Crisis style Supergirl.

Why didnt he insementae them himself. Wouldve been alot more fun then super fapping in space.

They wouldn't survive.

That's Golden Age,you pleb.

But he always fucks lois

Seeing this thread made me realize that Created Equal should be Storytimed again

So you're making a unintelligent mockery of something that's actually happening. Go back to Cred Forums.

That's not Ultimate Wasp you utter casual.

He takes it slow with her. He can't take it slow if he's going to impregnate everyone.

Way more efficient to super-masturbate and let them inseminate themselves in their own time.

Then whos he gonna fuck in space?

He's out to find a cure.

For what? Ive dont even know the context of this. Besides, if i were the last unaffected man on earth, i could care less about cures. I just want all the unclaimed ranch on the planet.

Superman would be disappointed in you.

A John Byrne special.

Honestly, John, just take a seat.

>Ive dont even know the context of this

then stop questioning literally every single thing we say about it AND GO FUCKING READ IT

Christ you people are ruining not only this site, but comics as a whole.

Do i care what some boring human looking alien thinks? No. Now if martian manhunter or his hot sidekick was dissapointed in me, id feel bad. id repopulate the earth by insemination only if i get martian girls martian trueform pussy

Sad.

Nnnnno.

To free slave women from a race of woman-hating slavers.

The catch being that the race in question swapped genders every fifteen years or so and in their female forms they were every bit as charming to men.

>Americans can't bang 17-year-olds

I know I do.

Assuming that, what is Gaiman's fetish? Or Morrison's fetish?

solid somehow means fat he should have made her either really tall or very stiff
solid=erect

This fucking angers me. In an adult and if a 14 yr old wanted ny dick id gladly give it to them. Fucking amerifat prudes disgust me.

>Morrison's fetish

He wants to literally fuck the DCU.

Someone post it.

>kindness is my fetish

That's not a fetish, that is a normal emotion.

This is bullshit. With cancer, the LACK of dead cells is the problem.

For that matter, assuming Wade's healing factor allows all his cells to regenerate faster, why hasn't his cancer gone completely out of control yet? Don't these people realize cancer is basically cells not dying when they should?

52 is the code number for the Hypercrisis.

The ACTUAL reason is that he doesn't want to have sex with anyone other than Lois but there was doubt as to whether Lois could carry a Kryptonian baby to term.

Cue Wonder Woman once again acting OOC in an Elseworld and wanting to be queen of the fucking Earth with Clark's babby.

>Gaiman

>The ACTUAL reason is that he doesn't want to have sex with anyone other than Lois but there was doubt as to whether Lois could carry a Kryptonian baby to term.
What a fucking cuck. He deserves all the shit he gets then.

What a strange choice of torture techniques! So oddly specific too.

Man I'm fine with the purpose of this comic but that insulting and condescending tone on the cover is pretty uncalled for.

But the problem is that he DOESN'T want to cuck Lois.

>pretty uncalled for.

Hurt your feels? Go the fuck back to r.eddit safe space

No, I mean it's not really necessary to call someone a stupid prude for not wanting to read your AIDS education pamphlet.

>What a fucking cuck.
It's literally the opposite though?!?

Or are you so brain damaged that you can do nothing but spout memes whenever someone talks about something slightly adult?

sure it's not necessary, but I'm still not seeing why it's rustled your jimmies. Who gives a fucking shit?

It didn't offend me. It just seems counter intuitive to the purpose of the book.

Yes he's a Cred Forums crossposter. The only solution is to ignore him and hope that he dissappears when Hiro nukes his board.

People like that actually exist. Remember, Gaiman was once informed - I don't recall by whom - that people in DC universe do not masturbate, to which he apparently replied "Well, that explains a lot".

'Cute girls' are not a fetish.

Gaiman is British. Traditionally they're sadomasochists.

Hes the last man on earth, and if you refuse all that coon because "MUH WAIFU", your a pathetic cuck and deserve to have cyborg fuck your gf while you watch.

Basically what I'm saying is that there should have been a Lobo parody cover where he says if you don't want to read it, you're a pussy.

Muhammad pls go.

Where's this from?

I need someone to explain what the fuck is going on here in concise detail

Ongoing Brave and the Bold #2

The Doom Patrol is one of DC's oldest modern teams, sometimes considered to be the inspiration for the X-Men. The Doom Patrol consists of outliers, people with an issue which dominates their life to the point of destruction.

Cliff Steele was a race car driver and a champion until he had a terrible accident which very nearly killed him. Instead, they saved his brain and placed it in a robot body.
The other is Rita Dayton, a successful actress and model until toxic fumes turned her into a shapeshifting giantess.

This is them, but apparently they have mentally travelled in time - so their minds are as they are in the 'now', ie as Robotman and Elasti-Girl, but their bodies are as they were in the past.

That is the only reason why an adult man was making out with a teenage girl. It's not because John Byrne is involved.

This is true.

Right. They were the first DVD player worth the money since they also played games, and there were actually games for the system. Most things were still on VHS, though. Only a few classics had been released on DVD, and new things still came out in both DVD and VHS.

I thought Spawn had no dick.

fuck off he had a really good reason to do this

>sometimes considered to be the inspiration for the X-Men

wrong

Mighty Gazelle?

Naw, this is just fun and sexy. Sad to say, but you can't just hand a superhero comic to a kid these days. But for the 20-50 year olds like me who do read comics, I think a lot of us appreciate superheroes who have sex. Especially in the Marvel U, where the whole thing is relatable heroes.

I'm sure there's no meaningful connection between these scenes and the following quotation from Byrne:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Byrne#Pedophilia

fun fact: Marvel doesn't reprint this page in the Johns Avengers TPB's.

I'm not seeing the connection here...

In gematria, 52 also signifies the Messiah and Redemption, which Morrison at least is probably aware of.

There's are scenes like these in almost every book Byrne has written.

The only one that might not have it is Star Trek: New Visions because everyone we have sent to read it has killed themselves.

When he walks, how stabbed does he get with those retarded arm spikes? Fucking lol

He can't even scratch his ass without cutting his ribcage open. If he bumps into a wall he's going to uncture a lung.

Man, Excalibur was one weird fetishy ride...and I still haven't finished it.

You have those panels where joy boy turns that one dude into a chick?

>Man, (insert Claremont book here) was one weird fetishy ride

ftfy

Gonna give an autistic analysis here
The length of the jar thing looks about the length of wondies head give or take so well start there. Assuming the 7.5 heads rule and going off what Google gives for her height then the length of the jar is ~9.47 inches. The width I'll have to do some more shatty aproximating on, at the center it appears to be 2/5ths the length. 4/3*pi*3.79*3.79*9.47=~569.80 in^3 which is 1447.3 ml. The average male ejaculation is 5ml

?

..Yeeahhh, actually, they ARE sometimes considered to be the inspiration for the X-Men.

google.nl/search?q=doom patrol x-man&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qq_mV_W9LYHc8AfK2qGgCw#q=doom patrol x-men

Whether correctly is another matter.

>"Sure, it's okay to be attracted to eleven year olds. Just don't do anything about it!"
>"Sure, it's okay to be attracted to eleven year olds."
>"Sure, it's okay"

>at least is probably aware of.

Are you fucking kidding me. Morrison is nuts about stuff like that. Of course he knows.

"HELLO LOIS!!"

I will always remember that book because it had a barefoot Wonder Woman. I mean she was otherwise normally dressed. So it stood out.

That's not the only one.

>Cute girls

Goth girls. Goth girls are his fetish. Or goths in general. And that's definitely a fetish. He fucking loves Death cosplayers approaching him for this reason.

Just tell me one thing: the fuck did "your turn" mean? Is Jan gonna shrink down and do jumping jacks in his urethra? Climb up his asshole and work his colon like a speed bag?

I assume hope she's just going to do cock-fairy things.
That's the good stuff.

>loves people approaching him dressed up as a character he created
Well, wouldn't you?

This is too gay even for homosexuals.

>Thus, any confused individual who finds himself attracted to young girls is likely to find himself attracted to increasingly younger girls, as part of his pattern of self-loathing.
I don't understand the logic here.

>do I look insane

>It's SUPER time!

That makes Supes is the alfa alfa male.

>no woman will ever consider a jar of your semen to be the gift of hope
Why live

>more so dc than any other publisher
How clueless and retarded do you have to be to write this

What's going on here?.

Perhaps there is less of the school of logic about the statement and more of the confessional booth?

He doesn't take nearly as many pictures of people dressing up as, say, Dream.

Hell, remember when all the celebrities did that challenge where they threw ice-water at themselves? He did it by slowly undressing at the beach, handing each piece of clothing to another Death. Dude totally wants to bone the goth Deaths.

As do we all.

In Alabama you can. That's why we make fun of Alabama.

>Again, we go to evolutionary conditioning. Seek the youngest, strongest, most healthy, for breeding purposes. A sure (or as sure as it gets) way to guarantee the survival of your genes.

But that's the exact reason why most people have an innate aversion towards pedophilia. Because we've evolved that aversion, due to the fact that children are useless for breeding purposes. He's actually arguing for hebephilia, I guess? Except he thinks there's some kind of retarded slippery slope that makes a hebephile into a pedophile due to everyone being grossed out by them fucking pubescent kids? You know, like how being shunned for fucking a trap leads to fucking manlier and manlier men, until you're bringing home a bear to meet your parents.

I sure as fuck wouldn't trust any kids around him.

Am I supposed to be enjoying this?

what comic?

What was it

>being afraid of 17 year olds
Where the hell is Hal from?

"""allegory""" about how creator-owned comics are good because they don't leave creations trapped to the whims of corporations for decades

Spider-Man

I'll guess any of the red ones.

>I have noticed that people have begun referring to Christopher Reeve as a hero. I do not wish to take away one iota of the courage he must have needed not to wake up screaming every single day, but the hard truth is there was nothing heroic in what happened to him or how he dealt with it...In fact, as far as how he dealt with it he didn’t even have a choice. We could imagine he spent every hour of every day when not in front of the cameras begging family members to simply kill him and get it over with—but none of them did so he had no choice but to deal with each day as it came.* Heroism I believe involves choice.

>*Not in any way suggesting this is what was happening, just in case there are those who are paralyzed from the neck up who might be reading these words... (2004) [14]

>—Comments four days after the actor’s death

Christ, what an asshole.

I mean look at the big red one over there.

In fiction land consent everywhere is 18.

Said similar things about the Crocodile Hunter, how he was a piece of shit for having a family and putting himself in danger.

Even then older teenage girls (16-19) have a more difficult time giving birth and have pretty high mortality rates compared to women older than them so even they aren't best for breeding purposes

But yeah Byrne is a pedophile who frequently has girls aged 11-15 in sexual or flirtatious situations so he definitely doesn't know what he's talking about beyond thinking with his penis

Get fucked, what a cunt.
Steve Irwin always did right by his family.

To be fair, Todd didn't write any of these.

Dave Sim did.

Todd hired some writers to write some issues early on (Which is where Gaiman created Angela), and Sim's was all about how DC and Marvel were shit because creator's rights, I think.

Spawn represented Image and the ideal that creators would own their properties, which is why Superman (the original superhero) gives his 'power' to Spawn.

Had to find it cause he's in rare form on this one.

>Okay, time for me to rain on this parade. I didn’t know he had kids. Young kids. This alters the mix considerably. This makes him an asshole. Cops and firemen, to name but two, place their lives on the line every day to protect others. There was nothing Steve Irwin was doing that he could not have done—as did, say, David Attenborough—without putting his life at risk. This takes this from tragedy to stupidity, and, worse, irresponsibility.

>I am GLAD this asshole is dead. Sorry for his wife and kids, but relieved they are in no further danger from his lunacy!

>This guy should have been taken out of the croc pen, had his kids taken from him, and been thrown in the deepest, darkest, dankest pit the Australian judicial system has to offer. Preferably after being skinned alive. Asshole is too good a word.

That was one great volume of Elseworld

Does Jon take his shirt off?

>not Juan Byrne

missed opportunities

Didn't Gaiman bang Death, or was that just his wife?

There's not a single quote on that page that makes Byrne look good. Have they all been cherry-picked by some wikiquote guy who has it in for Byrne or something? Because usually there's some good quotes that don't paint the person as a laughable retard or asshole.

Man, what a fucking cunt.
I don't want to fall into Australian stereotypes here, but I'd fucking neck the cunt given the chance, what a prick.
Steve Irwin has done more for humanity than that pedo will ever amount to.

Not that he'd know, but his kids literally do the shit now that he used to and they're still kids.
Bindi is turning into a titty monster last I saw

What as cunt.

Byrne is a cunt, user.

>Have they all been cherry-picked by some wikiquote guy who has it in for Byrne or something?
I fucking doubt it, he's just a cunt through and through.

Well for one it's a deceitful preview.

The reason he's given himself an ant head (by flying through a red kryptonite cloud as I recall) so that he could communicate with giant ants invading from space. Turns out that they just wanted to warn people about the dangers of nuclear war!

>Have they all been cherry-picked
Nope. Take a look at the Byrne Robotics forum some time.

Threesomes, son.

Touchée.

I hang my head in shame.

>With cancer, the LACK of dead cells is the problem
Heroes actually got this right. A healer's blood could be given to an injured person to heal them, but not if they had cancer.

Oh I don't doubt that he's a cunt. I'm not saying that the quotes are made-up or misconstrued. But usually wikiquote pages have a good quote in there, even when the person is obviously a cunt. Like, even serial killers have some good quotes among the insane ones.

>DC universe do not masturbate, to which he apparently replied "Well, that explains a lot".

>Lonely man mad at someone for having a family.
Why is Byrne so transparent?

How long do you think it took him to fill that?

Could happen, sure.

Sauce

Why are the table and wine glass floating?

>publish a comic where they make one of their old Western characters gay in order to appear more progressive
>Character is written as the epitome of miscing homosexual stereotype

In the 80s when some creators got fucked by Marvel and DC, Byrne said they weren't good company men, unlike him. They should happily suck corporate cock and beg for more. When Byrne got fucked the same way then suddenly it was the worst outrage done to a man in the history of our civilization.

Forgot image

Because dubs.

Quads, fuckwit.

That looks sorta Finnish to me.

Where does this meme come from? Is it literally just from a 12 year old Sue Storm having a precocious crush on an 18 year old Reed?

Brave and the Bold. Mid 00's. Mark Waid and George Perez

With the way Waid is now I almost forgot he wrote this.

No
It comes from Byrne writing young teenage girls with older men in many of his works, along with other stuff

>old man Superman making out with young teenage Lana in front of her parents
>those panels of a strapped down young teenage girl with a camera or something going into her vagina
>OMAC fucking and impregnating underage girls as payment for saving villages from giant robots

Also Byrne did something with Lex and a 15 year old Lois and I can't rmemeber what

>Someone explain to me how this panel is in any way illogical.

He was a carrier of the virus that killed all men, but it did not kill him because his super powers prevented the virus from affecting him.

Went into outer space so
- he did not infect his own son
- to possibly find a cure to the virus.

In the end, he found a cure but it did not affect him because his super body was immune to the cure. Then he got dozed with kryptonite that temporarily removed his powers, for a long enough time for the cure, still in him, to kill the virus.

I think that's how it worked.

>Weirdest thing in this thread.

It's not the fact that its a VHS tape, but the fact that it is a tape full of smut.

But... isn't he risking spreading the mankilling plague to the entire cosmos?

Nah, it's cool.

States with the age of consent being 18 are in the minority.
Most are either 17 or 16

Well, Byrne usually has it be consensual.
I will never look at Lost Girls the same way after reading that Father's Day issue of Vigilante.

>They're on thw superhero team and I don't remember one single story that had them being romantically interested in one another.

It only happened during Byrne's run (which was a reboot at any rate). As far as I know they weren't romantically interested in one another during the Silver Age stuff.

>what is Gaiman's fetish?
Trashy Scene Chicks (goth optional), he even married one.

>Or Morrison's fetish?
Cross-dressing, trannies, d-girls, traps, etc. He even married one

That book is almost the Ultimate Claremont Fetish book.... and yet at the same time it's probably the only book with Best End for Superman, Lois, AND Lana.

The only catches is that Selina Kyle, Perry White, and Jimmy Olsen probably died when the Nazis dropped an a-bomb on Metropolis and Diana is a Nazi, though.

>This is bullshit. With cancer, the LACK of dead cells is the problem.
>For that matter, assuming Wade's healing factor allows all his cells to regenerate faster, why hasn't his cancer gone completely out of control yet? Don't these people realize cancer is basically cells not dying when they should?

Isn't that what the panel says? That the healing factor is also creating dead cells?

Is this an edit? Shouldn't Hal be making a crack about Ollie in that bottom left panel?

Morrison is married with a trans woman?

>trans woman
You mean a man with plastic surgery.

Morrison married a crossdressing Grant Morrison

Source?

Does this ,make sense in context..?
Also does Batman Odyssey count as weird?

I love how the fact that they're after somebody named "Dr. Bad Vibes" is the least crazy part of this

Yeah it is edited, how strange

EDF!
EDF!
EDF!
EDF!

What was he jumping on her clit?

It makes no fucking sense. And is Jan gonna fly into his dick and zap his prostate???

Who are the two metal gloves and the one with the black sleeve and white glove?

>black sleeve and white glove?
Punisher, I think

That's my question. It makes sense if Hank was inside her doing jumping jacks and shit, I could see that getting someone off. But what in fuck is Jan gonna do? Do yoga in his prostate? Lick his cock "A Christmas Story" style?

is Messner-Loebs one of the most underrated comic book writers ever

What is this called??

Quads are just double dubs they reduce to dubs

She'll just do cock-fairy things.
She's got the wings after all.
He's living a /d/ream.

Spawn #10

She's gonna become slightly smaller to get a tighter vagina.

>and Diana is a Nazi
Seen worse.
Wonderwomen embracing her worse sides was fun to watch

Greek Gods decide to side with Hitler instead of isolation
So Nazies win WW2, can't remember if Japan loses or not
Superman, Lana and Ms Lane all go to Third Reich as reporters, just to accidentally run into Diana and The Nazi Fun

>shrink down and do jumping jacks in his urethra? Climb up his asshole and work his colon like a speed bag?
> fly into his dick and zap his prostate???
>Do yoga in his prostate? Lick his cock "A Christmas Story" style?

>But usually wikiquote pages have a good quote in there
There are no good Byrne quotations.

Don´t forget about this recent thing.

Why?

I could understand this 50 years ago, if women 50 years ago were fucking sooks, but this I just don't get.
This doesn't happen to people, what the hell?

I may be having an over-reaction, can I get some context so I can either sperg out like a motherfucker or calm down?

The person who wrote this is saying there weren't any super powered female heroes. Either they're blatantly lying, or they didn't bother to check. The Invaders had female members.

>that people in DC universe do not masturbate, to which he apparently replied "Well, that explains a lot".
Yeah, explains why Superman is such a hero.

erect is right

it's meta

What year was it made?
Look like the last 10 years, in which case they're absolutely retarded.

>Father's Day issue of Vigilante.
Explain?

What the fuck.

No, it's more or less exactly as bad as it looks. That entire issue of Mockingbird was a trainwreck.

Morrison looks the type.

I feel like it would get worse as it goes.

Looks like another pic for the semi-regular "Byrne is crazy" threads

I always assumed he was from California

A woman calls Adrian for help after her abusive husband is released from prison and threatens to come after her and her daughter. By the time Vigilante arrives, the woman is dead and her child is gone. He hunts for the girl and discovers that she has been taken in by a pair of very nice prostitutes but her father has discovered where she is hiding out and comes for her.

Pretty sure that's Mockingbird's new and just cancelled comic so it came out earlier this year. The writer is just a dumbass.

Ah yes, it's [CURRENT YEAR] so it's fine to ignore facts to make idiots happy by making them angry by pretending things are all against them.

Who'd have ever thought comics would turn out like this? What the hell happened?

Someone with more time on their hands than me should compile these images into a montage and combine it with this quotation:

Maybe he just prefers women closer to his age?

That fact is not fun its sad

I doubt it was any legal concern.

I will always love Biclops

this looks great

Goofy art aside, this was actually a really good comic from the way the reviews make it sound. I'd love for someone to find it and storytime it some day.

I remember someone on Cred Forums did an edit to prove just how easy it is for fucking anyone to make something better.

Marvel, movie popularity and the SJW movement happened.

Welcome to the real world.

Thank Christ at least DC is putting good stuff at the mo.

>Welcome to the real world.
The real world has been going on for far too long.

Good thing I've got thousands of back issues to get through.

He would love it in Westeros. Soon as a girl hits her first period..WHAM! Breed em.

>implying he's wrong

This was Dave Sim, who writes pretty much exclusively parody and satire.
Fuck off casual

Wait; does Chris Miller know about this?

If you want context, you should know that while working on this the writer tweeted "Just wrote the word tampon into a marvel comic book. TWICE!"

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE GETS IT
youtube.com/watch?v=hzT8TyvmiLM

jesus h christ i never noticed

She did later clarify that, to paraphrase, none of the characters she liked as a kid were female.

Which is still stupid because it's not the writers fault she just happened to not like Sue Storm, Wasp, Jean, or any of the other famous females being created every year.

Not to mention if Bobbi was growing up in the 60's she'd be like 50 fucking years old, and if she were growing up in the 70's or late there'd be absolutely no excuse because there were a fuck ton of fantastic female characters by that point.

So basically in short, her complaint is that of the four or five Marvel characters she knew of as a child (because she didn't actually read any comics), none of them were female. What a sexist conspiracy.

>when you realise the first few panels are meant to lead you to think he's beating her again

>Guy gardner was considering becoming a rapist

And i'd just removed john byrne's entire existence from my mind.

Happens to the best of us.

how his angel literally ended at well you are an anti hero before he told them to leave he was never gonna really do it

>More so DC
I'm a Marvelfag and even I don't agree with this.

The letter the father wrote to his daughter made me feel filthy.

What's Marvel's Judas Contract?

dreams and thought really shouldn't be judged by anyone.
it's one of the very few things where we can still feel free.
he didn't do it, so he's clearly not a monster.

Does he have deep seeded daddy issues or something, that is a weird amount of vitriol in the last sentence there

whats this

Tampons are still supposed to be shocking? What is this, 1952?

I didn't kill myself. I talked myself up like a big man and then chickened out. I've just been hanging out at the pool bar all summer.

>What's Marvel's Judas Contract?
Avengers Annual #10

Trust me on this

In practice it's 18 in a lot of those states unless you're both under 18/21/whatever the local standard is. In New Mexico for example it's something like a 7-year maximum age difference between the under-18 and older partner, which is intended to prevent the kind of grooming situations you hear about from time to time (though it pre-dates the term grooming, I think). In some states indeed if you're over 18 but under 21 and your partner is much older, they're in deep shit, but there's no federal standard (below whatever or above whatever). It's just 50 states finding their own uneasy balances between what's practical (kids are horny as teenagers) and what's generally safe (keep the creepy old pervs away).

Attenborough frequently put his life in danger when his kids were young. Still does. Not jamming your thumb up a rhino's butthole danger, but he's never just sat around the studio doing voiceovers.

Context?

Nah, he just wanted a couple handfuls o' Peeg titty. Who can blame him?

Nothing in Marville can ever true lyrics be put into proper context

Oh shit, I didn't realise it was from Marville. Nevermind

Bill Jemas was the president of Marvel and could make them print anything he wanted.

You mean Kansas, where the age of consent is 12.

The context is exactly what that image says.
Her vagina is literally haunted.

Because they weren't sure if new male children would live and Superman was dying so they didn't have time to wait the year before the orgy.

>spawn predicted Doc Ock would eventually be a hero

clearly Joker is next

Is that Wonder Woman or Lois? Because it seems out of character for WW.

I know I know, low hanging fruit. I heard this entire run was a similar kind of trainwreck though, like Wonder Woman arriving in Gotham and beating all its villains (except female villains because feminism), making Batman entirely obsolete.

Use his dick as a stripper pole.

What run? This was a single issue in the digital-first Sensation Comics about WW helping with the mundane situation of a scoobydoo-tier villain. Fuck off.