I'm new to comics and not sure which company I should start reading first. Who publishes the better content?

I'm new to comics and not sure which company I should start reading first. Who publishes the better content?

That would be DC. Glad I could help.

That's a serious can of worms you're opening, asking that here.

Just don't be a companyfag and read the best runs from both of them.

Have a rec list.

DC unquestionably, especially at the minute, all the rebirth titles are good-great except for one or two.

Marvel won
So Marvel of course

Dc especialy newer stuff current marvel is trash except for a few comics.
Buy vision and flintstones they are fantastic comics that need all the sales they can get.

Dont forget there is more then the big 2.

DC unquestionably.

Yo man, you're missing Valiant on that list!

>I'm new to comics and not sure which company I should start reading first.
Why not try both and see what you like?

Valiantfags are literally the worst

>No spidey

I hate this "spidey was never good" maymay

Kill yourself.

As of currently,DC publishes far superior content,but as recently as 2010,it was neck and neck.

They both have their fair share of great comics. However, DC has made more better ones than Marvel have.

Right now it's DC.

Follow creators though, not characters or companies.

Cred Forums generally seems to prefer DC's body of work to Marvel's, but both companies have produced fine content in their decade-spanning careers. DC might be better to start because the heroes are usually archetypes of superheroes, which gives you a good starting point for Marvel and other comics.

Right now? DC. Go read anything from Rebirth.
But things might change as always

Fantagraphics.

Try something else.

Marvel and DC have cornered the market on superhero stories. I'm all for supporting the other companies out there and the different genres, but if you actually WANT superheroes, being told to try something else is unhelpful as fuck
>What about Image?
What about them.