Are you better in life than Jerry Smith?

Are you better in life than Jerry Smith?

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/T9Cc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd like to think I am...

At least I my family likes me and I haven't dragged them down with my failures, so yes.

Not really.

I wish.

I haven't won any Appolies.

Shut up, Boco.

Yes sir...

I don't have any kids. So, yes.

Is Jerry basically Rick and Morty Meg

I wouldnt say so. hasn't meg gotten a job before? then again I guess jerry isnt a rapist. so maybe thats a wash.

At my age Gerry had a wife, a job, and a kid. So no, I'm not as good as Gerry.

I didn't ruin my life by accidentally having a family so yes.

I have a job. So yes.

>Family loves me
>have friends
>am generally happy with my life
>Never fucked up so hard that i brought my whole family done to my level before

yeah i'm a-okay

Who's more pathetic?

A retarded flea living on the ass of a skunk has a better life than Jerry Smith.

Well Jerry atleast has sex with his wife sometimes.

Also thread theme
picosong.com/T9Cc/

I'm not old enough to judge. Is he mid thirties or forties?

Jerry is a fictional charachters so of course Burchy Boy is the biggest failure

Summer is 17, and they had her in high school, so probably 30s.

im not a cuck and i have a job so yes

>being a jerry is a bad thing
>t. reddit

C'mon user, we all know Anthony Burch is just a fictional character made up to make nameless Cred Forumsirgins feel better about their own existence.

He's a hoax just like Bigfoot.

Jerry has a 8/10 wife who is the best horse surgeon in the world, a daughter that saved Satan, and a dead Rick and Morty buried in his backyard. What could you possibly have that makes you think you're better than him, Boco?

Because when I'm a blithering idiot, I can acknowledge the fact and shut up.

And I'm employed.

no

Resource-wise, he's better than most people here. It's just on an emotional and personality level we hope we're better than him.

I have job so i guess.

>Boco is employed
huh.

While Rick is usually the smartest guy in the room on the subject being discussed, Jerry is always the dumbest. He has shit opinions or falsehoods on things and doesn't back down when proven wrong while also being a wimp. Also, Jerry doesn't realize that he actually does have power over Rick, which is why the latter backs down when Jerry starts getting assertive.

Jesus, user, is Jerry FIFTY?

Here's the thing, despite everything shitty and pathetic Jerry has done in his life, he's still porked Beth at least twice. As far as I'm concerned, that makes him beat out everyone else in the show up to and including Rick.

>Also, Jerry doesn't realize that he actually does have power over Rick, which is why the latter backs down when Jerry starts getting assertive.
What.

Burch, because at the end of the day any pathetic fictional character will be just that fictional, all of Burch's failings are not only real, but so pathetic that he can be compared to said pathetic fictional characters.

Also, >yfw you're not Anthony Burch.

>Here's the thing, despite everything shitty and pathetic Jerry has done in his life, he's still porked Beth at least twice. As far as I'm concerned, that makes him beat out everyone else in the show up to and including Rick.
Yeah, it's his fault he didn't dump the bitch when the therm was positive

>knocked my gf up at 17
>no job
>everyone tolerates me but knows I'm kind of a sad fuckup

huh

Even though Jerry is the laughing stock of the family. He has the potential to be a badass if he is pushed to his limits. Otherwise he is an ordinary man that got stuck in a dysfunctional family.