Full Batman Chronoligical Storytime 03

Hey guys, continuing my insane quest to storytime a massive collection of Batman stories ordered chronologically throughout Batman's career. First couple threads are linked below, let's see if I can get out a couple more stories before I go hiking today!

Thread 01:
Thread 02:

Today we learn about Jim Gordon's asshole. His asshole Father that is.

And of course Bruce's dead parents. Can't forget that.

I miss Batman fighting issues other than which super criminal of the week is attacking.

More trouble in paradise for poor Jim.

Missed an important page here. Sorry.

OP deserves a bump and a bro-fist bump.

Thanks bro. Appreciated.

And then Jim became his Father...

So Batman will rape children, but not the Joker? Outrage.

This actually works out really well considering the retcon that Jr. was a psychopath. There's a good hint that what he said wasn't just a lie, but a deliberate attempt to fuck with his dad.

Yeah, that actually fits pretty great.

FIN.

And with that I have to go shower. Heading out hiking with some friends this afternoon, so that's it for now. But that's another of my favourites. Great art, good writing, a mystery, more James Gordon, and Batman solving some problems without fists, or a robot suit.

A good mystery, but a bit cliche and at times falls into "Very Special Episode" territory. Thankfully the amazing art more than compensates for any minor flaws with the book.

Your efforts are much appreciated OP. Thanks for spreading the bat-love.

I missed these threads cause I had to go without a computer for a while. Can someone tell me the order?

>tell
OP here from up a mountain. If you can't get to the past threads in the archive, the order so far was Year One, a couple short, not super important one shots I forget the name of right now, Shaman, and then this one. You haven't missed much yet.

Thanks op. Reading these one offs brings me back to when I first started reading comics, used to read these almost exclusively.

bump for a madman

bump

Shouldn't "The Man Who Laughs" have gone right after Year One? The ending of Year One when mentioning the Joker always made it felt like MWLs was the natural next story

bumpu