Connie's problem gets a 3 minute long song

>Connie's problem gets a 3 minute long song
>Steven's problem, which is far, far worse than accidentally flipping someone (practically murdered 8 gems) gets brushed aside

This show is pretty annoying how it tried to make the two on the same level, all because of mah connie, desu senpai

>ignoring the point of the episode this hard

Come on m80, at least put some effort into it

If anything the show is way too generous to Steven, he keeps on hogging up the spotlight when so many other characters need development.

The ENTIRE show is dedicated to Steven's problems

willful ignorance
a common trait of all SU haters, along with obsessive paranoia

Kevin literally raped steven and connie by dancing with them

we need a whole episode focused on how awful the things he did were

also don't feed the trolls!

Except its about Stevanis problems. Both Connie and Steven are facing the same issue of not wanting to accept their mistakes, the song just showcases Connies. Its really about both of them

do we REALLY need more Lars episodes?

Yea, I saw that thread too, pham. Not a sound argument.

he didn't
he just annoyed them

they made a whole episode about how stupid it was for them to hold a grudge against him for something this petty

of course, Cred Forums chose to misinterpret is, because MUH SJW BOOGEYMAN

it was out of character for steven to hate him to begin with.

He forgave lapis, peridot, even tried to save fucking jasper, and yet he still (even if only temporarily) hated someone who only wanted to dance?

Steven and Stevani are not the same person. I can tell you don't regularly watch the show because somehow you fail to comprehend this

Except even when unfused steven didn't like him, faggot

Barely. He hardly cares in the few instances that they are unfused that episode.

>Gets brushed aside
>Takes up the entire climax of the episode

Watch President Obama play football with a robot.

Man, President Obama's a cool guy, I'm going to miss him when he steps down from office.

>also don't feed the trolls!

More of Sadie.

Actually that makes sense. "Hero's secret identity gets bullied by some normo in a casual setting and they can't do anything about it" is a common scenario. When someone is a dick to you on personal level, you resent them more than someone you have to fight because it's your job. Now Kevin may not have been as much of a dick as the showmakers tried to make him out as, but it makes sense Steven was more pissed with him than the bad gems.

>also don't tell Garnet!
What did he mean by this?

this is probably the shittiest (you) oc i've seen

also i knew that stupid fucking meme is only spouted by hugbox-perpetuating tumblr imports

>Now Kevin may not have been as much of a dick as the showmakers tried to make him out as
Well I mean he pretty unambiguously is.
>mfw Kevin insulted and then stole service from Steven's dad right in front of him

>stole Steven's dad service
Kevin did nothing wrong. Fuck that tub of lard.

Hey man.

I'll fight you.

>do we REALLY need more Lars episodes?

Yes we do actually. But instead of him stay a miserable asshole we should some growth and development.

He still had Stevonnie's memories

also, Connie, at the time they encountered Kevin for the first time, suffered from social anxiety
and Steven got to feel a full dose of it

>of course, Cred Forums chose to misinterpret is, because MUH SJW BOOGEYMAN

Very few people would have issue with the ep if Sugar had not said ti would be about CONSENT you shitbrained fanboy.

are you afraid your hugbox might be tainted?

Uhuh. And where did she say it?

The point of the episode was to make steven's anxieties more relatable to young audiences. The episode emphasises Connie and her problems because they are things kids can identify with- in a child's mind, these little anxieties can feel like they're on the same scale as steven's problems. The comparison makes Steven more relateable, as well as teaching kids that speaking out about your worries can help relieve the weight of stress and anxiety.

did she actually ever say that?
or is it just a case of Cred Forums choosing to "listen and believe" ?

pics or didn't happen

>Man, President Obama's a cool guy, I'm going to miss him when he steps down from office.
Why did he accomplish something I'm unaware of?

>kids accidentally throw people around
>kids are like accidentally abusive husbands
What else could it mean?
At least focusing on Stevens problems or having them blow Connies retarded lesson out of the water would have satisfied the non-babby audience.

DO YOU FUCKERS TALK ABOUT ANY OTHER SHOW
How many threads about this shit do we need?

I'm a big fan of getting gay marriage legalized and taking down Don't Ask Don't Tell.

The health system is still pretty shit but I literally could not afford my medicine before and now I can.

The economy also hasn't totally tanked as badly as it could have, and it could have really easily.

Connie's problem got an episode
Steven has the rest of the season to work out his issues

as many as Cred Forums trolls manage to keep alive with their constant bait posting

finally someone who's not an utter retard and gets the point

You expecting something else from SJW Tumblrverse?

>I'm a big fan of getting gay marriage legalized and taking down Don't Ask Don't Tell.
Neither of those had anything to do with him.
>The health system is still pretty shit but I literally could not afford my medicine before and now I can.
Funny I could afford it before through my insurance and now I can't
>The economy also hasn't totally tanked as badly as it could have, and it could have really easily.
It hasn't gotten any better either.

The man sat in a chair for eight years.

Good content
and it delivers for the most part

What a total waste of a post
You total cockgoblin, no shit I'm amazing, I don't come here for the approval of some retarded faggot on a Taiwanese giant robot forum or to have my epeen sucked by a sycophantic Reddit-ass waste of potassium, I came here to talk shit about comics and cartoons and also the occasional tabletop or video game. If you don't have anything to contribute to the quality of this board you can fuck right off

Just remember that it used to be mostly contained to a single general before it got moved to /trash/

There is a reason there are containment boards/threads.

>Missing the metaphor
Here, I'll make it easy for you user.
Watch that part again.
Ready for this?
Ruby = Connie, Sapphire = Steven, Butterflies = Emotional Issues
That last one is super obvious, but I kind of figured that you're the kind of person who needs the obvious spelled out for them.

You're wrong on nearly all points, except possibly your anecdote about medication, and frankly considering how you just lied about Obama having nothing to do with all the rest it's not a stretch to believe you're just saying words to be contrarian.

>expecting Cred Forums to understand metaphors
>expecting Cred Forums to understand basic story-telling

.>The man sat in a chair for eight years.
Eh, better than the last guy.

get it all out of your system

I'm lounging around on my comfy leather chair wearing nothing but an apron with a big comforter draped over the leather so my hot ass doesn't stick to it
I am sexy as hell and nobody can stop me from getting mad about stupid shit on the internet, fuck yes

Yeah this last part is the part that I think drives it.

Even around Onion, Steven can still hang with it. He literally doesn't know how to handle the feelings that he suddenly was able to feel as Stevonnie and it upsets him.

Gay marriage was legalized by SCOTUS
Not sure why you think Obama was involved
DADT was also SCOTUS
The economy has not improved by any measure.