Barman Practice Thread Thing

It's the weekend. Don't think about schedules or logistics or anything to keep you bogged down in perpetual laziness. Just go for it.

Hi batman. Unfortunately I can't post most of what I've been working on because it's client work. (Confidentiality agreements and all that) but I can post this. It's extremely boring but I'm trying to finalize a character design for a short I want to make.

Just figuring out the color scheme here.

Here's what I've worked on today Batman

Hello Barman. I'll take a beer, please.

Finished these yesterday, so today is procrastination time!
Going to work on a third in the series tomorrow.

I like the face on it. But the centre of gravity is off, so he looks drunk as fuck.

Reminds me of the coach in Glee

Been scanning in some more marker stuff.

Anyone else planning to do Drawlloween next month?

Drew this the other day, turned out pretty okay.

Didn't know about this, but I'll definitely be all over that shit if I remember.

Anyone know how to import gifs into Opentoonz? I know there's a way to mass-import single frames, but can you do it with something already animated?

Bump. Here's a LĂșcio doodle I'm working on.

not sure if this counts, but I've been working on character concept art for a joshi wrestling game. technically I drew all the lines here myself, but I used a piece from bigdead93 as a base.

Another one. As you can see, I created a template after the first one and just re-used it.

I also played around with a lot of color options for each of these, once I nail those and the costume details down I'll take the time to actually draw individual artwork for each girl, conveying her key poses and personality and such, but for now this is what I'm doing.

>that left foot
christ, it's like I've never seen a Converse before. Or any kind of shoe.

Hi ba...rman.

Here's a fanart

/vp/ related

Really great work!

Bottom-right's hand is a little off, but otherwise nicely done.

Thanks I appreciate it! I drew that bottom right guy in pen so I wasn't able to fix anything. I do need to work on hands in general though.

>Barman
well, i guess he's now serving beers and other shit

Here's something I'v started working on again after two months

Just gotta redo a lot of it

>I do need to work on hands in general though.

A lot of us do. They're probably one of the hardest things to draw in anatomy.

>want to start making videos
>pirate Premiere
>open Premiere
>pirate Sony Vegas
I hope this one is easier.

If you find Premiere hard to use, you are frigging doomed.

I've been watching some of zone's art streams for some art pointers and because they're fun to talk with. So to practice some of the techniques I've picked up I drew a pic of Zone-tan. Though since I love drawing sci fi so much I thought it would be fun to draw her in space. I'll make the background and tentacles within the next day or two. Critique is appreciated.

Awesome.

Bumping.

Pretty great, your art always reminds me of Eric Powells.

I still care about this dead project.

It's not really a big deal at the moment, but I've been wanting to possibly turn this into a comic series.. What do you guys think?

not the only one, sir. but I'm just a writer (pic related isn't mine)

been tossing a little effort at that Cred Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure project, but mostly wrapped up in making a novel happen (making good headway at nearly 100 pages) and keeping commission smut stories going

Oh yo, J, how ironic, I just went to check out your tumblr. And don't worry, someone will always appreciate someone drawing Thick MILVES even if nobody cares from a narrative stance.
Do you have more than just that? Like what's his deal?

Pitch it. Tell us about it.

What's your Tumblr?

jmdurden.tumblr.com

I'm gearing up for Drawlloween - - and I've got it in my head to try and avoid the usual cliches and stereotypes. Left to my own devices, however, I'd probably just turn it into a series of cheesecakey pin-ups.

Ideally I'd like to find another angle to make things interesting; any suggestions?

In any case, I'm going to take the opportunity to experiment with some different brushes and styles.

looks familiar

halloween's comin', lads

It's about this demigod dog person who's been protecting humanity ever since humanity started. He's currently now living as a washed-up nobody because for some reason, people don't care who he is or what he's been doing all this time. So, I suppose over the years he's sorta "lost his shtick" I guess. Sadly, this is the only image I have for the moment, but I'll probably scan some sketches I did of him in his more early designs and stuff.

>frigging
Is there anyone over 18 years old with any input?

Your an idiot. Premiere is dirt-simple to use.

Anybody who can't figure it out after a couple of hours has no business trying to do video editing.

Working on some concept art for a sort of Ace Attorney style thing. Orange is a very experimental design for the Assistant character but Purple is pretty close to who I want the protagonist to be.