Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

So since we won't get anymore Michael Bay TMNT movies, which one of the two sucked the least?

The second one. In the first one the Foot Clan use machine guns, the turtles learned their martial arts from a picture book and a guy says 'I will drop every last drop of your blood ...even if it kills you' when of course it fucking would.

First was something between mediocre and "better than expected".

Second one was the best TMNT movie to date.

Honestly the first one did. It was horrible but at least it had some idea of what it was doing, even if it was a bad idea.

The second one was aimless and weird, and the only good point was Bebop and Rocksteady- who were written as being dumber than usual but they were too much fun to hate. Everything else was just throwing shit against the wall. They got a decent actor to play Shredder and then made him growl a bit before kicking him out of the movie. Krang just kind of gets shoved into the movie. Casey Jones is not only completely worthless, he's not Casey Jones at all- he's some cop who's terrible at his job and wears a mask one time. Then they brought back Will Arnett for no reason- he was oddly likeable in the first one but he had no real reason to be in this one and they had to stretch just to find an excuse to put him in the movie.

>Second one was the best TMNT movie to date.
GTFO

Yeah, the first one at least pretended it was trying to do something. It was still clearly a two hour toy commercial, but the second one just kind of abandoned that premise and went "fuck it we'll throw a bunch of 87 cartoon stuff in there, I don't care how you fit it in, that'll please the nerds AND sell toys"

>So since we won't get anymore Michael Bay TMNT movies
Have they said they're officially canned the movies? I know the new movie didnt make as much money as they wanted but I figured the studio would squeeze out one more before they considered stopping.

SHELL SHOCKED

Did they cancel the last movie or something?

>no more of Bay's Teenage Hulk'd Shrek Niggers
FINALLY
I
N
A
L
L
Y

maybe now we can get some GOOD tmnt movies. maybe put joss whedon in charge.

also, why has no one put a bullet inside Bay's skull yet? He's cancer and he needs to be cut out.

>maybe put joss whedon in charge.

Maybe this will teach the studio a lesson not to pander to 80sfags since they can't put their money where their mouth is. Just sayin.
*Mic Drop*

he's better than Bay (and less racist/sexist). at least he would make the turtles, y'know, fun.

plus Bay wanted to make the turtles aliens like the transformers

Bay never directed these movies. Whedon's TMNT would be 90 minutes of April, featuring ninja turtles. Not to mention he would have April wear some tight leather body condom outfit because he only knows how to make one woman: Tuff action lesbian.

Fuck off.

>also, why has no one put a bullet inside Bay's skull yet? He's cancer and he needs to be cut out.
>le Bay is baaad meme

Transformers always sucked exceptBeast Wars, and he didn't direct these movies anyay. The climax of the first one has Raph breaking down and admitting how much he loves his brothers and admitting his inferiority complex and crying. Does that sound like a stereotypical Bay movie?

Sexism isn't a thing in Hollywood. Everyone is an object for our entertainment.

>Whedon's TMNT movie would be so terrible because he would treat April O'Neil like a character and not a blow up doll.
You aren't making a case, kid. Maybe you need to stop watching Bayformers for awhile, okay?
Go away, Bay. Shouldn't you be busy animating Robotic testicles?

It's not a meme, it is Truth. Bay is literally cancer. Him, Snyder, Singer, and Emmerich need to be put down like rabid dogs.

He treats women just as much as a sex object as Bay, only difference is Bay doesn't make apologies for it or poses with Anita when he does.

Is that a real cover?

>all people who make crappy genre movies must DIEEEEE

And you call other people "kid".

he's trolling just ignore senpai

Those people literally raped and ruined beloved characters and icons. Death is the least harsh thing they deserve.

>trolling
If there's anyone here "trolling". It's the Anons who say Bay is good. Because no one with a brain would ever say that an mean it.

No one said bay is good. Just that he doesn't deserve to die and didn't direct these movies.

said he wa good.

An lets be honest, the world would be a better place without Bay raping beloved characters. It would bring an age of Kino.

Second one had Bebop and Rocksteady, that's all you need to know

Bebop and Rocksteady are shit.

Bebop and Roksteady are great and well like. You're shit and will never have a gf or friends.

The Nickelodeon iteration is shit but the movie ones were pretty much the only saving grace of that trainwreck. I can't believe people are still falling for Micheal Bay's Schtick to this day.

bay's a good director, anyone who says otherwise literally has no understanding of film

Bebop and Rocksteady are shit and only liked by autistic nostalgiafags who only like the shitty 80s toy commercial program. They were as bad as Robotnik's henchmen in AoSTH.

People with actual good taste like myself prefer the original mirage comics. You wouldn't like them because the turtles don't act like retards obsessed with pizza.

>Wheadon
Fuck off cuck.

>bay's a shit director, anyone who says otherwise literally has no understanding of film
Fixed that for you, buddy.
Because the director that thinks robot balls jokes are the higher of story-telling isn't a good director.

>an Alt Right can't handle that Whedon is superior than Bay
Your tears are delicious, trump supporter.

>maybe put joss whedon in charge.

>The director is the writer

ah, autism i see

Source? I haven't found any news for this to be true.

Nickelodeon should just sell the rights to Disney already. It would be the morally right thing to do. Disney would treat the Ninja Turtles property with respect and honor (and NOT put Bay in charge. Seriously).

joss whedon knows how to make fun movies.

bay knows how to make turd movies.

this is fact

Another tmnt thread ruined by autists and faggots from Technodrome forums.

Maybe Bay shouldn't have ruined the TMNT movies then HMMM

oh shit its linkara

Sure thing Feminist Frequency.

THIS, give TMNT to Disney. They are te only ones who know how to make good movies now. They can put JJ Abrams on the franchise.

Sure thing, Cred Forums

It's probably some early leaker. You'll see it in the news in a few weeks. They don't want to ruin the current bluray/DVD sales.

You could fool Mouseketeers to watch a michael bay movie and they would lap it up, so as long as you had a disney logo slapped on it.

Disney would be able to control and handle Bay if they had to.

But they wouldn't have to since Disney isn't dumb enough to hire Bay in te first place.

Plus you can't denial that TMNT would be better off with Disney than with Nick.

>They can put JJ Abrams on the franchise.

We're pretending to be me mindless mouseketeers right?

A TMNT movie by JJ would be just the 1990 movie without the late 80s aesthetic & ninjas not being able to use their weapons like in SoTO.

So you're saying that JJ Abrams would not only make a better TMNT movie than Bay but one that would be more successful with kids and old fans? Shit, they should get Abrams pronto.

That cover is sexist.

The second movie was legitimately enjoyable. Fuck the haters.

>literaly raped

You displayed Autism Power

I want some shit with ninja foxes...or, being in New York, ninja squirrel mutants.

Stop shilling your shitty movie, Bay.

Funny watching Snyder get constantly shit on here while people defend Michael Bay, a guy who made one good movie (the Rock) then kept making that movie over and over again. He can't shoot a decent action sequence to save his fucking life either.

It's true though. They all literally raped and ruined beloved characters and icons as bad as when Adolf ruined Germany.

I wmat Bay to stop raping beloved 80s franchises for the lulz. But we all don't get what we want now do we?

>Mouseketeers
*sniff sniff sniff*
Yep, that's genuine Butthurt you got there. Nothing I can do about that.

>Megan Fox no longer looks like this
I mean I still would, but she looks like Asami now.

We all know you would, Bay. That's why you brought her back even though she's a ant-Semite. Just so you could stick your penis into her.

Now pls stop replying. There is nothing more to discuss. Your movies are terrible.

/thread

Ewww why you smell his ass? Ass smeller

>I still would

Ew, why?

I'm gonna get shit for this, but I really didn't mind either movie. I mean, it's fucking Ninja Turtles. All I'm really there for is a couple hours of turtles, Splinter, and Shredder (And some other guys) interacting/fighting with each other, some humans sprinkled in to fill out the screen time, and dumb-yet-catchy turtle music. No TMNT film has been a masterpiece (And I would lov a great TMNT film, don't get me wrong), but I think the last two films at least delivered those things.

That comment never said good. Not the worst thing on earth doesn't equal good, saying someone doesn't need to be executed because movies they made does not equal fan.

>Bebop and Rocksteady are shit.

I understand your frustration.

Shut up, Boco.

>I HAVE SHIT TASTE: THE POST
Thanks for tat useful bit of information, user. We all are sssoooooo glad you shared it.

>also, why has no one put a bullet inside Bay's skull yet? He's cancer and he needs to be cut out.

Because his movies make a lot of money.

Same reason why Uwe Boll was allowed to make so much shit (though in that case it was because he could keep production costs extremely low buy making 3 movies on the same set).

You aren't fooling anyone, Bay. Just accept that you are a shit and that you love taping beloved franchises already. Then kill yourself already.

Yes sir...

I thought Boll quit after he posted that angry rant video.

Then why hasn't some Good Samaritan or Fan killed this guy before he rapes more beloved 80s shows hmmmm?

didn't Uwe Boll also get foriegn tax law right-offs or something?

even after the flop of OotS, Tyler Perry said there is talks of a third one. it all hinged on Fox's schedule because at the time she was pregnant.

She had her child a little while ago, so until i read that it's officially canned, it's safe to assume it's still a possibility.

because that's murder, user. and that's not very ninja turtle of you

i want him to hold me in them big ol arms

>3rd movie
>no Casey Jones
>Turtles and April in Japan
>Baxter and escaped Bebop & Rocksteady are the villains
>can go killer robots and/or cyborg using KRANG TECHNOLOGY!
or
>attempts to make more mutants and becomes Baxterfly
Take the best things from the 2nd movie and get rid of the shitty things.

honestly I just want more of Tyler Perry as Baxter and Bebop and Rocksteady

Do they still make that ice cream? I haven't had one in years and the gumball eyes sucked imo.

I watched the first one my aunt's house and it was alright but the first 2 and even the cg movie to an extent were the best.

I like the first Transformers but otherwise fuck those movies the 86 movie and series were way better.

the last time i saw an ice cream truck they had dora the explorer and spongebob. with nick owning tmnt now it wouldn't shock me if they brought them back.

as far as the Transformers movies go, that last one wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.

John Goodman autobot with all the guns and Marky Mark being the prime things that made it watchable.

Also
>Prime
>always preaching about peace and harmony
>can't stop killing in the most brutal ways possible in the movies
somethign about that is just hilarious to me

I'm surprised how good TMNT on Nick is because I didn't follow it at all until lately.

I wish they would have just stopped after the shit show RoTF. I liked the animated prequel to the first one a lot actually.

I cannot fucking believe we got two of them. What's up with this industry where even if a movie or game sucks they still make a sequel somehow? Like Watch Dogs.

cool, i was just about to make a turtle thread.

I'm watching the newest one with Bebop and Rocksteady right now.
I expected it to be bad.

HOLY FUCKING NEBULA SHITS THIS MOVIE IS TERRIBLE

the script is bad.
the direction is bad. most of the acting is bad.

At least the chief was an easily hateble character, God that bitch was irritating as fuck

............you're being sarcastic, right?

Two was probably better to a lot of people but I don't remember the ending, I think I got bored and zoned out. The first one stuck with me more I guess.
Also I can't believe Out of the Shadows didn't take the chance to give the turtles temporary human forms. Seems like the kind of hack-y, gimmick thing you could expect.

Lesbian and I still would to be honest. she's attractive.

Jennifer's Body and Confessions of Teenage Drama Queen were prime Fox.

I was expecting that to happen and have the actors be the human versions.

>Baxter gets sent to Japan by Shredder even through he wanted to stay
>Shredder gets frozen and placed on Krangs Technodome
>Turtles beat Krang and escape his ship after April and Arnett shut down the machine before it could transport the Dome all the way through the portal
>Casey arrests Bebop and Rocksteady and clears his name
>cuts to night time at the Statue of Liberty
>female police chief is giving all the Turtles medals and shit while cops, April Casey, Arnett, and Splinter look on
>tell the cops they'll still be in the shadows so normal folks won't know about em
>ends with the turtles celebrating up by the fire on the Statue and looking over the city

That pretty much summed up the ending to the movie

there's a lot of dislike for the series, for good and bad reasons. i love it tho

I agree.
Whew.
She's pretty.
same, i was definitely looking forward to that.

I heard Stephen Amell was absolutely terrible in this

Arrow went to shit after season 2 and I stopped watching after season 4 specifically Felicity shot. I dropped everything super hero because I'm tired of it now maybe I'm just the minority and I only care about a couple of movies and characters now.

I'm hype for Guardians2 and Punisher but that's it in all honesty might get back into Shield to see Ghost Rider.

easily the worst thing in the movie, though I think it was more he was playing a terrible incarnation of Casey Jones than his acting ability.

this
the writing was bad for him, but i also felt he was phoning it in a little.
he was brought in to grab the young cw crowd anyway. not because they thought he could do a fantastic job.

I wonder if there will ever be a well written, TMNT movie where it plays it serious, but doesn't take it self too seriously; is fun but isn't hammy while being thoughtful towards the source material while also gently appealing to the pop-culture-y side of the franchise.

I highly doubt it, but it's fun to think about.

>TMNT movie where it plays it serious, but doesn't take it self too seriously; is fun but isn't hammy while being thoughtful towards the source material while also gently appealing to the pop-culture-y side of the franchise.

Congrats there already is, the first and second one.

the 1990's flicks?
they were very hammy, especially the second one due to the need to tone down the weapons and violence.

He was really fucking bland. Didn't try to make the character better or bring some life to it. He's just there.

Clearly you can't have TMNT without gore and sharp objects.

Secret of the Ooze was comfy as fuck.

that's not what i'm saying at all. i don't need gore or sharp objects, but mikey grabbing link-pepperonis and taking out a handful of foot clan is funny sure, but over-the-top and hammy.

i love those movies, i just think the story can be told in a different way.

I love them too. I especially like how the second movie wasn't just a retread of the first.

both snyder and bay are good directors, bay's shown he can create some great films (Pain and Gain) but prefers to just make money.

>He can't shoot a decent action sequence to save his fucking life either.
you kidding right nigga?

Hitler saved germany and restored it to power.

thanks raph

Context? Fucking keked out loud.

There's an idea going around that Michael Bay is actually a perfectly competent movie director, he's just also Evil. He doesn't actually care if his movies are actually good, just if they're profitable overall. In Hollywood, he's a relatively safe bet for a studio.

It's basically the same reason Adam Sandler still has a movie career. Because his movies are about as close as a sure thing that a studio can get in terms of profit margins. [If you get the impression that Adam still wants to make a good movie once in a while, he's just forgotten how.]

I'm glad someone else agrees, Out of the Shadows had a lot of really great shit going on.
If a few things were changed (like removing Casey Jones) it would've been the greatest TMNT adaptation to date.

I agree with Singer, Snyder and Emmerich, but Bay is fine. Bay is great at doing what he does.

>I wonder if there will ever be a well written, TMNT movie where it plays it serious, but doesn't take it self too seriously; is fun but isn't hammy while being thoughtful towards the source material while also gently appealing to the pop-culture-y side of the franchise.
So you want TMNT 2012 as a movie? Me too.

>the Foot Clan use machine guns
Just like in the original comics, you casual.

Yup, I agree.

But TMNT movies are just as good as the original series.

I don't remember seeing that, but I haven't read all of it so I'll take your word on it.

why did the platinum game have to suck Cred Forums it could have been great but they had to make it shitty after the greatness of transformers devastation

>white people are so insecure in their tiny cocks that they hate mutant animals for resembling people they constantly claim are nothing but mutant animals

Kill yourselves, folks.

Read the Classics books.

All I want for Christmas is AtlA team joining forces with IDW to make TMNT.

Gimme a fuckig mini series, a movie, a comic, idgaf what.

It will be @Q@ SO good...

I would love a 2012 movie if they wrote it with a proper plot and character development. The inconsistency if the writing team for that makes me not want to EVER see them bother.

>*Action*
Back to Gaia with you.

Unironically /thread

The first ninja turtles movie is pretty fucking weak and I say this as a 30 year old manchild.

The writers have switched around a lot.

>The first ninja turtles movie is pretty fucking weak
The story is great, the pacing is great, the casting and costumes are fine, but the 1990 movie fails tremendously when it comes to the turtles. Donnie and Mikey act exactly the same and get no screentime.