Why the fuck does Ulysses look like he's going to cry like a little bitch in nearly every single one of his appearances...

Why the fuck does Ulysses look like he's going to cry like a little bitch in nearly every single one of his appearances? Is there a single panel out there where he actually looks like he's happy or angry instead of some introverted sadsack who just got his lunch money stolen?

This is a serious question, I really wanna understand why they thought that making the crux of their big event look like he's going to crawl into the fetal position if you so much as blow on him was the way to go.

Who's worse? Pariah or Ulysses?

>Ulysses look like he's going to cry like a little bitch in nearly every single one of his appearances?

Because he fucking cries in every single one of his appearances. I hope somebody fucking murders the shit out of him.

I hope it's Miles

Because he was just a normal kid who suddenly started recorving visions solely cobsisting of horrible things and people dying in mass numbers

I bet he will kill himself and this resolves the event

He is a pussy, he is afraid, he is not comfortable being around all the capes. Look at most shots of him in CW he always hiding behind Karnak or Medusa when Karnak is not there.

He's designed to be attractive to teenage girls

Captain Hydra will probably kill him or something. Pretty sure the solicits spoiled he would be turned over to Steve at the end of the event.

Because he's supposed to look pitiful and non-threatening.

Pariah saw his own world die due to his own actions and then had to see countless others die as well while being able to do nothing except warn people of what was coming.

Ulysses sees possible futures and then cries when Tony yells at him.

>his "superhero" codename is "The Profiler"
MARVEL HOUSE OF IDEAS

Fug

The profiling thing will never make sense to me.

He's profiling against people who will commit crimes

he's pretty hot tbqhwyf

He's a fuckboy.
Also if he can see a lot of futures he probably sees a lot of people dying

His face is pretty punchable I will admit thatm

I want to give him a platonic hug and reassure him that everything will be alright.

What bothers me more is his stubble all around his face. It looks gross and he'd look a lot better if he were clean-shaven.

>everything will be alright
Why would you lie to him.

I want to punch him in the face and kick his ass for him being the cause of yet another huge upset within the super-hero community and then always hiding behind Medusa like a little bitch

He is subconsciously aware that he is in a comic book and is just a tool used to start a stupid fight.

In every single appearance he's always either whining about how crazy this whole situation is, or how freaked out he is, and any time he is on the verge of showing any personality or characterization beyond that then, oh wait, it's time for another vision.

He is absolutely nothing but a living, breathing plot device. He serves no role other than to arbitrarily move the story forward.

you guys always hate attractive male characters who aren't overly buff, its like if theres even a hint that he was designed for women you automatically hate him. predictable af.

>He's a fuckboy.
I believe it's pronounced 'fuccboi'

in his infinite comic he shows some backbone by trying to escape from karnak's tower

Too bad there are better and good looking guys that fits his body size, you know, gambit for starters...
But you are a fag for just mentioning buff, and even overly buff

I appreciate that hes the first marvel character (as far as I know) that canonically smokes weed, even if it's in the form of spliffs.

I want to see him cry while I pound his ass violently.

Maybe he's crying because he realizes he's being written by Bendis.

It's Bendis and other writers attempt at making him sympathetic. Look at the crying bishy fag who dreams up all the bullshit and was normal 1 day and now a plot device the next. Feel bad for this character you will never care about!

Hopefully he an hero's at the end. Inhuman trash.

his only redeeming feature

>[CRIES IN SPANISH]

Bendis fake drama, in GotG he had Gamora shed tears for every little shit.

is there any way this event will end without him dying? he's basically just a plot device, spouting out visions for Tony and Carol to yell and debate over.

a disguise until the reveal that he is manipulating his past self ala Kang

Is he also the first canonical juggalo?

I'd want to cry too if I found out this steaming pile of shit event is going to last until the end of the year

This seems like the obvious answer, but I don't think Bendis is capable of killing his darlings.

I bet they rationalized it as "secret wars was delayed into the next year and still sold"

because HE IS a little bitch

Imagine if he's baked while having a vision.

Hmm...

>gets high and accidentally makes superheroes do Charlie Manson's Family-tier shit

I mean, it's not that far off with how much intelligence supers display in the event.

>Are you sure about this Carol?
>YES GODDAMNIT! HOMER ER ULYSSES SAYS IF WE DON'T EAT THIS 12 YEAR OLD'S KIDNEYS, MARTIANS DESTROY ST. LOUIS!

Somebody's gonna cut that boy's head off.

>HOMER ER ULYSSES

They should make his full name Ulysses Homer with his middle name either Odysseus or Simpson.

He looks moe. Is there any rule 34 of him yet?

Is he the kind of guy to combine pharmaceuticals with weed and tobacco? Never understood the appeal of mixing that stuff.

>WE MUST ORDER FIVE XXL MENUS AT TACO BELL AND WATCH HOURS OF CARTOONS ON NETFLIX OR AN ASTEROID WILL DESTROY EARTH
>Okay now hold on a second there

HAHAHAHA SHIT NIGGA
yknow who he looks like

>>>>>>>>>>>MARQUEZ
>EVEN ONCE
holy shit he's worse than god damn BENDIS

He looks like a twink

Perhaps that's the secret to his accurate visions. What if the other psychics start smoking weed and suddenly they get Foresight+?

>comparing an artist to a writer
Tripfag stop shaking and start making sense.

Can Ulysses cause self-fulfilling prophecies or not? The tie-ins keep contradicting each other and the main book over how his powers work.

Nobody knows, some books has it self fulfilling, main book says it isn't seeing the future but rather probable ones based on data accumulated from the universe, His mini has him living the visions rather than just seeing them. one of the most poorly handled events in some time.

History repeats itself. In the original Civil War what the SHRA did varied from book to book.

Given that his own predictions must by now be part of the data accumulation they must logically be self-fulfilling.

what about all the crimes that stopped without the prediction happening?

Exactly, if he were capable of taking his own visions into account, than none of his visions should be things that can be avoided or they'd all be self-fulfilling.

He's trapped under a mannish, psychotic literal feminazi. His uncontrolled powers are giving her the blank check to run roughshod over North America.

His only escape is to an hero. How happy would you be in his position?

Femanon here. Ulysses is a giant bitch.