SAGA

/saga general/

Who's still reading?
what are your thoughts thus far?
i dont wanna put spoilers in the OP, but pic related is my favorite new character. probably bc I can self-insert as her, but she pretty bad-ass regardless of her gender

Story time to hopefully spure some discussion

Still reading. I like where everything is heading. Honestly, if I had to pick one aspect of Saga that I didn't like, it'd probably be Marko.

His character went to shit in his 'epiphany' chapter (27 I think), and has yet to recover imo. He's always been a bit of a bore, but now he's unbelievably generic. He could be any character right now and the story wouldn't be any different. Hell, I can't even remember the last time he said anything interesting.

I rather like Hazel. She's gonna be an interesting character I think. Glad to see her being handled well.

And, yee, Petrichor seems like she could be alright if they remember to give her a character and not just make her the token tranny. She nerded out over Isabel's T-shirt, so I see potential for her not just being a walking set of morals.

yeah Marko isn't interesting anymore.
even with his "non-violence" thing i think he could have more character. That being said, if Marko being bland as fuck allows the rest of the cast to be interesting, then i'm okay with that.

I dont think Petrichor will end up being the token tranny, they're handling her well right now, and her backstory seems like it's interesting.
The way Saga tends to roll, somehow I'm doubting she gets alot of focus. I want them to but its looking like the story is going to shift more to Hazel being the lead, which is great.
I'm wondering how far ahead the next timeskip will be.

>walking set of morals.
you know, she actually struck me as more of a chaotic neutral than anything

I don't know why I love the fact that Granny went prison gangster so much, but it's great.

its badass, but also totally in character for her
Klara is goat

Damn.
is anyone reading?
if i'm the only one in here, i think i'll call it after this issue.

i'm surprised saga hasn't been adapted into a movie yet.

Actually a netflix series would be really cool. That would leave more room to really explore things that the comic doesn't.

hes a big guy.............4 u

okay. guess i'll quit here.