Sorry I couldn’t get out of there, what did I miss?

>Sorry I couldn’t get out of there, what did I miss?

>Well, after ordering, Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. Costanza debated on whether or not Iron Man wore some sort under garment between his skin and his iron suit…

>And I still say he’s naked under there!

As far as I know he's usually wearing something under there like a leotard

The movies went full retard and there are times where he is wearing a full outfit on and he should be sweating up a storm under all that

What, you think Tony wouldn't make the suit climate controlled?

It's a future suit powered by a tiny nuclear reactor, and your suspension of disbelief ends at air conditioning, of all things?

The real question is what does Tony do when he has to take a shit?

Filters through the suit and provides him with a protein bar.

Afterwards, Mr Constanza took an ice cube out of Mr Seinfeld's drink, used it to wash his hands, placed it back in the drink, and told me "That never happened".

Why did he even put it back in the drink?

Iron Man 2 answered this.

>The movies went full retard and there are times where he is wearing a full outfit on and he should be sweating up a storm under all that
Except that's straight from the comics you faggot.
No one has read Michillinie and Layton's run/

He definitely does wear something now but idk about back then.

Thought it was fucked up though in Civil War when he was in the helicopter wearing a full suit and then put the armor on over that.

it wasn't melted and was evidence

Because George is an idiot

Does Superman have a Super Sense of Humor?

Yes and no. He tells REALLY great jokes, that mere humans don't get. Think of it like shouting at a pitch so high that humans can't hear it.

I think he had like briefs or boxers on

Damn
I wish I were a Kryptonian

What I don't get is why he doesn't have a parachute on or under the armor.

I mean, he fell from the sky on the first flight test run, even Falcon has a parachute in case the wings are broken.

The suit is probably so heavy that a parachute would have to be so large as to be impractical.

The thought is just so terrifying.
It reminds me of that Punisher kills the Marvel Universe book where the suit is turned into a statue and Tony basically dies stuck in a pose.

The moment the suit fails there's nothing you can do, is dying while being inside the suit any better than dying after the suit opens up?

Judging by MoS and BvS, he doesn't even have a regular sense of humor.

I never heard him say anything really funny

This is a universe with Pimp Articles and Unstable Molecules and other sorts of bullshit that can be made into a suit.
You can't convince me that Tony can't make a fabric that has enough tensile strength to not just tear, and is lightweight enough to store practically on the suit, and devise some way to pack it dense enough to fit in a pocket.

I'm not even expecting enough drag to let the armor float to the ground, just slow him enough to not tear up the hydraulics when he lands on his feet.

>Pimp Articles

so would you pick the voice or the girl