Cyborg
Aquaman
Blue Beetle

New superman
Superman
Sixpack and dogwelder
Aquaman
Really enjoying the books i picked up
I'm severely dissapointed by doom patrol tho, although that's a different imprint

Aquaman, Titans, Deathstroke, and New Super-Man are pretty good.

Didn't think New Super-Man would be so popular, definitely checking it out. Thanks.

I like the entire superman lines besides action comics

GREAT: Batman, Detective Comics, Superman, Green Arrow, Action Comics

GOOD: Flash, Titans, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, New Super-Man, Trinity

DECENT: Birds of Prey, Deathstroke, Red Hood

MEH: Justice League

>Action Comics
>great
>Batman, DC, and Superman
>better than Aquaman and New Super-man
>Justice League
>not unreadable trash-tier
wew

>Action Comics
>Detective Comics
>Great
Really, user? Heck, even Batman doesn't deserve to be called great.

This is a bad post and you should feel bad about it.

this

wrong

GREAT: Deathstroke, New Super-Man

GOOD: Trinity, Superman, Batman

DECENT: Detective Comics, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Nightwing, Titans, Gotham Academy relaunch, Green Arrow

MEH: Bird of Prey, Batgirl, Red Hood, Blue Beetle

SHIT: Justice League, Action Comics

Well here's what I've got on my pull-list right now

>Batman
>Flash
>Titans
>New-Superman
>Aquaman

Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, Blue Beetle, Nightwing and Deathstroke are also pretty good, but I can't afford to pick up all of them monthly.

I'd move green arrow, aquaman and red hood (it's better than Lobdell's previous trash) one place above their respective tiers and probably add the flash to the good tier (it's good, despite the overly long arc)

I'm pulling Batman, Detective Comics, and Flash, and I've been following Trinity, Titans and New Super-Man, nothing else from the Rebirth holds any intrest for me.

Deathstroke is probably my favorite Rebirth book

New Super-man, Superwoman and Supergirl are pretty good

Hal Jordan & the GLC, Green Lanterns, and Green Arrow are alright

Just because the current Red Hood is better than absolute shit, it doesn't mean it's good. It still has all of the cringey narration, it's just that editorial is forcing Lobdell to stick to a direction

I'd move Deathstrokeup one or two tiers, Green Arrow down at least one (the dialogue is really bad, and the characters lack logical motivations), Action Comics down to "Meh" (it's six issues of Superman punching Doomsday, nothing interesting), Red Hood maybe down one, and New Super-Man up

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Trinity
Deathstroke
Green Arrow
New Super-Man

Red Hood would be a million times better if Lobdell just took a hatchet to like two-thirds of Jason's internal monologue. It does nothing to add to the narrative.

Definitive List

>Best
Deathstroke
New Super-Man
Superman
Wonder Woman

>Great
Aquaman
Batman
Nightwing
Gotham Academy: Second Semester
Superwoman
Trinity

>Good
All-Star Batman
Batgirl
Detective Comics
Flash
Green Arrow
Supergirl
Titans

>Meh
Action Comics
Batgirl and the Birds of Prey
Cyborg
Green Lanterns
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
Red Hood and the Outlaws
Suicide Squad

>Shit
Justice League

Not just the narration, but a lot of the dialogue as well. A lot of conversations are just characters telling each other things that they should already know or can see with their own eyes.

Before you come to the wrong conclusion, I'd like to say that Action Comics isnt considered bad because of shit pacing or bad dialogue, it's decompressed as hell. I could've written the entire first arc within two and a half issues

Superman
New Super-Man
Green Arrow
Green Lanterns
Trinity
Deathstroke
Batman

Flash is a really uninspired book (Or maybe too inspired, since it's just ripping off previous Flash shit with a new name and worse writing) with middling, inconsistent art.

How is it possible that Harley isn't in front of the main three?

It's also bad because it's Jurgens rehashing 20 year old shit that no one liked the first time he wrote it.

>I'm severely dissapointed by doom patrol tho, although that's a different imprint

I'm going to give Doom Patrol another issue or two to see how it goes. Wasn't completely sold on #1, but at least it's better than the last run.