What 3 characters best describes you?

What 3 characters best describes you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
orig15.deviantart.net/9a77/f/2016/267/8/f/meme92__describe_yourself_in_3_fictionalcharacters_by_xxdigiradiancexx-daipf17.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cobra commander
Lars
Mabel

Ed, Edd and Eddy

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYEAH

A butcher, a baker, and a candlestick maker, because they all fucked your mom.

Deadshot
Deadpool
Judge Anderson

They all wanna die

The Joker Anikan Skywalker and rainbowdash. :^]

Brak
The Creeper
Egon Spengler

Babycakes
Brak
Delirium

HOW TO MAKE THESE:

1. GO HERE:

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

2. PUT PIC RELATED IN THE FIRST SPOT. YOU CAN ENLARGE THE IMAGE AND THEN COPY/PASTE THE URL OR JUST USE THIS URL INSTEAD:

orig15.deviantart.net/9a77/f/2016/267/8/f/meme92__describe_yourself_in_3_fictionalcharacters_by_xxdigiradiancexx-daipf17.jpg

3. FILL IN THE REST USING IMAGES FROM GOOGLE

You sound like a fun guy

I did this on Twitter, but only one of them is Cred Forums-related.

You're a hero.

The Joker
Rick Sanchez
Professor Farnzworth

What if I use bing

How does he sound like a mushroom? I figured he was a human.

Just copy/paste the image urls and it'll work. Doesn't matter where you find them.

Fun, but lonely.

Bat-Mite
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Ambush Bug

Dib because I'm a self deprecating dweeb, Rolf because I'm eccentric and speak in a way that no one understands, and Mr Meseeks, because I want to die

I'm so sorry user, you want to talk about it

I really identify with George, Kramer, and Newman.

I would say I'm George, but I look more like Kramer and have lifestye of Neman.

literally me

You have a spic love interest user?

You're not the fucking Joker and you probably aren't that smart

source of bottom right?

How do you not know Golden Boy

Had to think about these for a bit. I had to exclude Charlie Brown for being sort of similar to Watashi (main character of the Tatami Galaxy doesn't really have a name but people just use that). And Barbara from I Kill Giants was another one but I figured I'm a bit more passive than her while still being in my own world. Only reason I put Iroh here is because I like helping people and I'm told I give some pretty sage advice. Hard to think of another character as humble and kind but not as .... great as Iroh, I suppose.

What kinda douchebag do I look like with this guys.

can you explain your choices i'm genuinely curious

It's a miracle my friends and coworkers can stand me

I tried, but none of them are actually Cred Forums related. Like, the closest I guess would be probably Lammy? but she's more Cred Forums than Cred Forums. the other two are Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Could probably think of someone better than Subaru but I'm still not proud of myself

ok

Thank you, AlmostQuadsman.

I've been seeing this shit all over NormieBook lately and nobody until now has said how to take care of it.

Andy French
Phillip J. Fry
Rigby

Courage
Horse (Animal House)
Wirt (Over the Garden Wall)

*animal farm

jaded nerd who likes drinking.

edge

>no sneaky loss.jpg yet

Cred Forums is losing its touch

You're a retarded know it all who fails at being superior to all the other betas?

Tomoko as a main, Saitama in terms of not giving a fuck and not putting up with peoples bullshit and Rick for the rest.
I couldn't think of Cred Forums related characters right now.

mother of god..how do you get out of bed? this looks like a trainwreck.

All powerful annoying faggot
Whiner
Socially and mentally retarded manwhore who yells at his dog
You come from Winnipeg
self esteem issues

okay I'm done for now.

>Socially and mentally retarded manwhore who yells at his dog
>
Missed the link

Phillip j Fry
Andy French
Moe from Simpsons

None of them are Cred Forums but maybe anons can tell me about similar characters

based of what people told me what character i acted like

Monomi
Ochako
Todomatsu

I guess the Cred Forums equivalent would be someone like butters ?

Yeah.
I'm kind of useful in support, but I'll never be anybody's first choice as anything.

I imagine everyone on Cred Forums is pretty much like butters but less outgoing.
Also you might as well have listed "Gobbildy Gook, Furfuckinshin, and Capt.Wookiefucker" for all the good it's going to do on here. Since we don't care as much about anime we aren't as good at memorizing moonspeak words and names.

Monomi - Danganronpa
Ochako - My Hero Academia
Todomatsu - Osomatsu

I think?

I haven't watched those or played DR2 yet so I don't know how to help you.

Intelligent
Nihilistic
And with a wicked sense of humor

N
O
D
N
O
L

No girls here, user

Who's that in the top right?
He seems so familiar but I don't remember what he's from.

Rudy from Chalkzone

Thanks user I just got a nice wave of nostalgia going on

literally me

Do you hate phil?

P good for phone cropping IMO

You think of yourself waaay too highly.

Easy.
BTW, one of my friends has Daria pic and ringtone on my contact. He thinks that resemblance is uncanny. But I guess it will be to flashily to post it in the form.

How the fuck do you know him, motherfucker? Maybe that user is a great dude.

the Joker, Kefka,and Madara Uchiwa

Resident Goofy looking working class dude.
I coulda gone to school. But I prefer to be a big fish in a small pond.

What difference does it make? When you're king you're king.

Ronnie is is mostly me, just really angry inside.

literally me
intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

2D, because of his aloof attitude, his mannerisms, and fuccboi sense of style. I'll act calm and collected through tough situations and may even be passive at times, but not exactly because I'm retarded.

Now Eustace is someone I've been compared to before, due to his ugly tone (even when I'm not being an ass) and blunt statements. I also suffer from typical old man problems despite my age, which I'm always complaining about because I'm such a grouch. I actually did use to pick on one of my dogs when I was young, but he was one of those terrier mutts that are difficult to handle.

Sheen and Ed represent my eccentric side. I think I modeled my young self after Ed because of my obsession with the cartoon, but Sheen seems to fit me a little bit more. They're essentially the same person when you think about it. I just found Sheen to be more realistic and his love of Ultra Lord is reminiscent of my love of Naruto during adolescence. I was a real sperg.

To answer your question, yes I am a trainwreck, but really, I'm not that stupid and I can hold a conversation if I have something on my mind. I call myself stupid at times, but that's because I'm too hard on myself.

To put it blunt, I'm L. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Nah it's between both of you really. I think the "highly" thing comes from Iroh. I didn't really want to pick Iroh, but I couldn't think of anyone else who gave good advice/liked helping people, and typically had a calm demeanor. Ideally it'd be a character a little bit more doubtful and depressive, but I figure I had that covered with Watashi. Like I said, only reason I put Iroh there was because people seem to like coming to me for advice a lot. And for the most part I like helping people talk out their problems, feels good. I was almost going to put Charlie Brown in his place but I figure Watashi and Charlie are a bit too similar as far as archetypes go.