Other than Deathstroke and Trigon, did you enjoy the other arc villains of the Teen Titans show? Like...

Other than Deathstroke and Trigon, did you enjoy the other arc villains of the Teen Titans show? Like, who the fuck was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zoMiYklHvjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Like, who the fuck was this?
Brain. Really direct and intuitive concept to understand.

The Brain.

A Dalek.

That's Pinky.

You remember the episode with The Doom Patrol, Beast Boy's old crew?
He's one of their villians.
When Morrison wrote them, he and Monsieur Mallah were lovers.

This raises many more questions than answers.

Monsieur Mallah and the Brain were lover. At that point the Brain acquired a robot body.

Brian. Nasty Bloke.

Clearly an attempt to pander to the homosexual talking french gorilla demographic

Did the Brain ever really fuck with the Titans prior to the show? Was he thrown in there just because of the Doom Patrol connection?

Brain is a Doom Patrol villain, he did some science shit that made a gorilla become inteligent as fuck, then he was killed by the motherfucker who created the Doom Patrol because he was a jealous dick who was not as cool as Brain
Monsieur Mallah saved his brain and put it in some shit to save it, and later when Brain put his, huh, brain into a Robotman body and revealed he was in love with Mallah
The body exploded when they kissed because Robotman is a dick who does not understand true love
TL;DR: The Doom Patrol is made by dicks for dicks

Based Morrison

He was in the original New Teen Titans a bunch of times, even after the Doom Patrol-centered arc

New teen titans for a few issues

They don't get much representation in other media, I bet they were happy when this comic came out.

Gay French Cyborg.

He was better in BatB, but I just have to admire the commitment of the showrunners for mostly playing him straight despite him just being a brain in a skull-faced trash can.

That's The Brain, a classic Doom Patrol villain.

I'm actually going through the entire series and I have to say most of the season arcs have been great (I really enjoyed Brother Blood). Right now I'm on the season 4 finale (which is one of the better adaptations of the trigon storyline) about to start season 5.

Not arc villains, but I did enjoy Mumbo, Control Freak and the H.I.V.E. Five.

Actually, the writer thought Mallah was female.

Brain was the absolute best villain of the show.
>Classic major arch foe
>Played the long game with the heroes
>Not only beat the Titans, but beat ALL Titans
>God tier voice and dialogue
>Kick ass henchmen

YJ played him as a serious villain, not necessarily straight.

Brain's actually a pretty dangerous villain, though, and I think TT showed it well. He's always been one of the more ingenious DC villains, and I liked how they show that the scariest enemy of the Titans is literally just a brain in a jar, because of how methodical he is.

Killer Queen had already touched those lips.

A gay brain

No
Seriously

youtu.be/zoMiYklHvjk

The head of one of the few organisations to pose a credible threat to the Titans, forever neutered by Grant Morrison, who reduced the character to a joke in just four panels:

I really can't say it better. The brain was amazing and made my favorite seqwon of TT. Most memorable episodes too.

>MONSIEUR Mallah
>female

>Deathstroke.
Slade, user.
Can't say death in a kid's show.

What if they had called him... Doomstroke?

Destroystroke

The Robot body was a sentinent swarm intelligence made of nanomachines and earlier on in the story threatened that it would self-destuct if another intelligence would force its will upon it. Brain wasn't around to hear that, so when he got into the body and used it, it blew itself up.

Well that makes perfect sense.

Then Doom would have popped into the DC universe and twatted him round the head with an absurdly powerful macguffin for infringing on inter-multiversal copyright.

The Brain is awesome how dare you. He's pure comic book man. Even YJ french Brain was great.

Control Freak and Mumbo where great as well. Brother Blood was pretty good. Ending kinda sucked

which worked out for the better Slade sounds like a better evil manipulator name than deathstroke.

All I can hear when he speaks in BaTB is Klaus.