None of u niggas even like comics

step back im about to post some real shit

"where is superman!!! i dont understand how this comic fits in to the marvel universe!!!!!!!!!!"

"sorry this comic is not very good it didnt have any feels in it"

meme

"wtf there is no colour in this comic book, how am i meant to have my tiny brain stimulated"

"help why do the panels look so weird"

You basically never win by trying to insult people into learning, right? Good luck with it.

Is this getting a movie?

so it's good because it's an incoherent mess?

I like this, what is it actually called user?

"waaaaaaaaah someone is being mean on Cred Forums"

"i dont understand it, what has happened in this ongoing so far??"

its just a one-off from RAW magazine

Wow it's a huge pretentious faggot thanks for posting

"pretentious!!! its not by marvel or dc so it is pretentious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"please help guys i need a reading order for big tex what comics cross over with it"

This isn't as good as the stuff you started with imo. Though personally I've never been a fan of Chris Ware's layouts. I always thought he should look to Windsor McKay to balance his pages better.

i love his layouts, especially quimby the mouse which feels like looking at an old cartoon reel

bit of crumb because i know you lads appreciate him

"surrealism was a mistake"

I don't know I don't mind some of his stuff, but things like quimby the mouse don't feel balanced as a page overall despite the action pacing being on point. They're just kind of feel cramped to me.

i think the cluttering is intentional, just look at Lint which is full of things that overlap into other panels

rare first appearance of penis man cgc 10

what a faggot

CQC Bro bitching as usual

"i spend my days trying to make a name for myself as the 'cqc bro' on a comic book imageboard for people who dont even like comics"
funniest post in thread 2bh

Some people are trying to push the limit of what you can do in a comic art wise. It's maybe not great but it's at least interesting.

Faggot OP just post the comics and shut up instead of making a scene. I hate capeshit with all my being but I just ignore it.

Thanks anyway. Faggot.

its more fun for me if i get some capeshitters to cry while i post stuff

Who cares man, they've won. No one ever storytimes anything but capegarbage now. Not to mention all the movie threads.

God it hurts.

if you make fun of them they might feel shame at how terrible they are and change their ways

Don't know if this is from a comic or manga, but somebody posted this page once and I've been curious what it's from.

Palepoli

its a manga called palepoli and the rest of it is just as good

Thanks mang.

Some strips were also published under the name "Short Cuts" in the (long defunt) Pulp anthology from Viz.

If you want to introduce people to new material, than your way is not inviting. I agree with the fact that superheroes are dominant on this board and that gives a scewed view of comics.

Can I storytime Bode?

Are you the same guy that tried to get people into indie comics by insulting them? Because I like your storytimes but it's hard to discuss the material when your being a dick

I'll do it anyway

I made a cheech wizard tshirt once

I've got some Spacehawk by Basil Wolverton.

OP what do the farts of alt-comixxx aficionados smell like (ie your own since you like sniffing them so much)

I also have a low quality El Eternauta in Spanish and some individual works from Ditko.

But I'll reserve them for later.

end

>Trips

Shame they didn't sync up.

That's going to be a whole month of bad luck

I like the sixties /seventies vibe of this first comic.

Are these Underground Comics?

>ITT a passionate autist with a niche interest acts like a hoodrat while condemning his supposed peers' tastes

short cuts is shit though
>dude kogals lmao

yeah, thats from from zap comix.

you will find chris ware comics in any bookshop and in the guardian and new yorker, he is not very obscure or niche at all

Thank you user, that was beautiful