This roster looks like shit. Should I read it?

This roster looks like shit. Should I read it?

Yes, it's fun.

>Waid

lol no

It's pretty bad at first and gets significantly better near the end, but no. Not really worth it. Read New Avengers instead.
That said, the NOWer Avengers have a pretty cool lineup, so I'm mildly excited.

The teen characters are the best part of the book. Does that appeal to you?

It's fine, but there are better books you could be reading.

If you want a current Avengers book go with Uncanny or New.

I dropped it after three issues. I mean, I still went into storytimes for it, but i don't recall whatever was going on, and only read it for the teen heroes.

DO you like SJW forced diversity bullshit?
if you do then read it if not then don't

Oh, or Ultimates if you'd count it.

It's so so

yeah, the 3 kids carry you through the first arc and to Standoff and since then it's just been getting better.

Kang Vision War get hype

>fun
gross
;_;
>That said, the NOWer Avengers have a pretty cool lineup
Yeah, it's the only Marvel NOWagain title I'm picking up.
>Does that appeal to you?
No.
I'm reading Uncanny sporadically. It kinda sux.
Hmm.
I don't care as long as the book is solid, I take it this isn't?
Someone convinced me to check it out. Pretty cool stuff so far.
Ok, I'm just kinda curious if there's anything worthwhile.
Could I start reading after Standoff and be ok?

Eh, not really. It has some good moments but Waid does a piss poor job of balancing the teen side of the roster with the adult side.

The book is ending soon and splitting into Avengers and Champions anyways. Both Avengers and Champions are likely going to be better than ANAD Avengers was since he'll be able to focus on the adults in one book and the teens in another without the awkwardness of mixing the two.

Also it's the worst of the current avengers books. If you want a good current Avengers book, read Uncanny Avengers and New Avengers. Both are great.

I want to be excited for Champions, but I just don't think Waid has it in him to write politically-charged teen superheroes well.

Also still a bit salty they spoiled Viv's survival.
And about the "Kid Hitler" thing.

I've been reading New Avengers and it hasn't been total trash. Don't expect anything deep or meaningful but it won't drop the ball just when you start getting excited for something
>Kid Hitler
Lol what

I liked. It was a fun ride.

Breevort called Cyclops Hitler.
Fuck that guy.

It's good. Uncanny Avengers is still a better book.

The teens tend to be some of the main focus, but it's fine. They are treating them on how they should have with Young Avengers, actually future replacements. They brought back Annihilus for a few issues, which was cool. Those issues are probably the only dull moment so far

Kang War looks interesting

I don't see how he's wrong, they have so much in common. Even just on a surface level, they were both right.

To be fair, that's exactly what he is, in-universe, and was the context of the "kid hitler" note.

So happy the stupid brats are off the next team.
Too bad Sam's bitch ass still & Spider-Man has been added.

Only if you like inconsequential storytelling with interchangeable characters and two artists that don't compliment eachother at all.

>teen faggot heroes
Fucking trash