Preview for The Flash #7

In which we kinda/sorta learn why Godspeed is who he is (but really, it's nothing new).

Penultimate issue of Williamson's first arc of this series.

By the way, the text boxes for the first panel are fucked -- should be read from left to right (as in, bottom left to top right) rather than the other way around.

That's all for now.

Well, at least August isn't pure evil and purposefully killed the kids.

> hunter zolomon rip off

i am utterly depressed about what a lackluster this arc has been.

i was really enjoying the supporting cast Williamson was building, that's my biggest disappointment with the villain reveal

Indeed. If Meena's for real dead as well than that's even more depressing.

The whole point is you can't stop Thawne's shit, like that's the only way to make barry's moms death work is if it's unavoidable

>he's not half bad looking

I-I mean he has an alright costume.

I really like this take, not a mustache twirling power lust but an honest mistake taken too far.

No way is Meena dead, she was the only one with no body.

Man I wish the Flash Family was back. At least Wally is and Jay will soon be. I wonder what about Jesse, Max and Bart.

>Bart
Hopefully he and the real kon el are with tim. And bar-torr dies

Yeah no way they'd give her a codename for one issue. I didn't like August anyway so I'm glad he's a bad guy. Flash having an adult sidekick is weird.

Or Bar-Torr becomes the New 52 version of Inertia (maybe as a legacy character to Thaddeus).

Bart appeared in the new KFC special.

Keep this thread alive and I'll storytime all the Flash issues later.

Iris when

I really like the coloring in this book
Godspeed has a nice costume too

Why does it always seem like Barry isn't that fast at all compared to every new speedster that pops up

For drama.

Thanks user

So how does stealing spied force work? I thought they were tapping into the speed force itself so why would taking anyone else's sped do anything?

Starting with Flash Rebirth

Think of it like someone shooting a really bright light through a window. The light still goes through the window, but the window is way too small to capture all of the light through itself. So you put more and more windows together to get more light

First six issues are all syned up so this should be a relatively consistent stream of issues.

This

Run

this looks gangbang-y

Srry for the delay. Back to posting

I still think the blast that hit Bar Torr in the asteroid field was the real Bart in an incorporeal form. Bart's supposed to be immune to time fuckery.

Best thing would be to have a Super Sons storyline where Bart splits off from Bar Torr and leaves Bar stranded in the future.

Wow. A speedster villain faster than the flash. Who would have seen that coming.

ty user

Barry you stupid stupid man.

This is why it sucks to be a speedster.

Thanks for the storytime. Enjoyed it. Probably gonna start buying it now.

What a slut.
This is stupid.

Wait, how does that even work?

Multiplex, as a speedster.
It links back to the theme of Barry's struggle of being unable to manage his time, as in being two place at once.

Thanks user. Was planning to read it but I was too lazy to download the issues myself.

time travel

Variant (the original sauce forgot to post it)

He's basically so fast that instead of being at one place, he can simultaneously be at two places at once.

It's like speed cloning, essentially. I think the only other series wherein something like this happened is in Bleach wherein Zommari was so fast with a technique called Gemelos Sonido, that he was able to make up to 5 realistic clones.

Bump

Bart used to be able to make time travelling duplicates or "scouts"

Bump.

God I hate the kids and I hope none of the kids come back to DC in 20 years

Irey and Jai were shit

They were decent in convergence

This cover is gay as fuck and I'm OK w/ it

I'm actually really disappointed, Godspeed has such a great name and great costume, yet he's turned out to just be August who killed people by accident?
I just wanted him to be a cool villain, I don't even know if possibly making him a hero would be good.
Whats gonna happen after this arc? Barry takes his speed away and thats it for Godspeed? That would be so disappointing

>shaking hands with the left
Why

Has it ever been touched upon that Barry isn't actually a speedster? The speed force is just reality manipulation, so basically he's a reality warper that thinks he's a speedster.

I had assumed he was going to stick around for awhile as an antagonist/antihero. It wouldn't have made sense to do six issues of buildup and development for a one-arc villain.

bump

Barry, a future speedster version of him saved your life a couple months ago. Come on.