I can't believe a full season of Korgoth is losing to Sam Hyde's garbage show. Get out and vote Cred Forums. Seriously...

I can't believe a full season of Korgoth is losing to Sam Hyde's garbage show. Get out and vote Cred Forums. Seriously, think of the children.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link for the children

adultswim.com/

>* WE'VE ALREADY DISREGARDED THESE RESULTS

Why is OP so stupid bros?

I was going to say that Adult Swim usually has that sense of humor in everything they do and that they wouldn't have a pointless poll. But then I remembered they'd absolutely have a pointless poll.

aaron springer's working at disney now anyways

It's a mystery

This probably means they're renewing all three of them and this is just a clever way to advertise those shows. Everyone wins.

this isnt the first time adult swim has made people think theyre going to bring back korgoth. they like fucking with people

lol Nice one

fuck the both of you, that kind of sarcasm is the staple of the network.

I'm sure that you also believe their constant making fun of Metalocalypse fans means they're bringing it back, dummy.

They're just mocking us. They were shitty to anime fans some time back, too, when they cut back on the anime broadcasts.

user, do you even know what Korgoth is?

It's because Sam Hyde has gotten his fans on reddit and Cred Forums to spam the poll with MDE votes

You're putting far too much faith in the employees of AS.

I'm not even mad about Korgoth. I'm mad that fucking MDE got a show despite being fucking garbage.

Shut the fuck up, boco.

Yes sir...

Behave next time and i'll buy you mcdonalds and maybe buy ONE gameboy game.

Yay!

The fuck is MDE?

Remember Loiter Squad? That, but white.

Dammit Boco you were right that time! Stand up for yourself next time!

Sorry, force of habit.

So Jackass?

Sam Hyde has the entire ISIS backing him up. There's no surprise that he is winning.