Would you watch a cartoon centered around Carl and Karl?

Would you watch a cartoon centered around Carl and Karl?

Who do you think hates more stuff?

Are you fuckin kidding me?
Of course I'd watch this fucking shit.
Hell, I'd watch an entire show dedicated to Carl without the teens
I'd watch a whole show of just animated Karl.
What got Cred Forums on the Karl topic all of a sudden? I've been digging his new book

imagine a fucking conversation between the two, jesus christ

Ive never watched the other Karl's show, whatever show he is. IS it any good? what is the show about?

Ricky gervais show is an okay place to start.
If you have Netflix just watch an idiot abroad, and catch Ricky gervais on YouTube.
Basically imagine the most brilliant person you can, and then give them the eloquence of a turnip.
I love the guy, I've been likened to him on more than one occasion. He's a fucking genius but he's also a bald little twat that'd angry about everything

Karl has this ability to think about things so hard they sort of warp and buckle under the pressure, and then fall out of his mouth, its amazing.

>I'd watch a whole show of just animated Karl.
Eh, I wouldn't. Largely just because Karl needs someone to push his buttons and force the comedy out of him.

Fund it.

Imagine the stupidest yet wisest person in the world.
That doesn't take much though, Karl hates anything and everything fun.

>Karl didn't have the ghost android version of a Giants player hang out with him and cause shenanigans

Carl is the superior here.

Karl's a real person though. It'd be weird to write. Would a guy improving as Carl try and start a conversation with Karl? Or would they write Karl? Would Karl write himself? I don't see this working very well even if it'd be great theoretically.

WOULD I?

>Carl go's to Karls house to watch the game with Karl, and find out Karl has a mirrored wall.
Karl speaks to carl through the mirror

Would you?

>Imagine the stupidest yet wisest person in the world.
I'd describe him precisely in the opposite way, or... no actually it's very hard to describe his thought process, maybe he's smart but doesn't think much about things, maybe he's stupid but thinks so much he ends up making sometimes a simple yet coherent picture. Wouldn't describe him as wise, though. even with all his travels he doesn't seem to actually learn much from each place he visits.

>Karl's a real person though.
Karl is so god damn weird in his own right that he really does seem to be like a cartoon character. While writing for Carl and just let Karl improvise the situations is more genuine it's not to hard to also write and make up what Karl would say/do. Hell, Ricky sorta did something like this in his terrible show Derek where Karl basically acted as himself.

Hell some people are absolutely convinced that "Karl" IS just character, a made up personality for laughs.

Yee

I'd like to imagine Ricky Gervais last words would be Karl was a character laughs

>"What is there some kind of robot from the future bloke.... he's talking about Christmas a lot.. is this what he's doing now?"

He's very much an the orange headed buffoon.

He reads maybe half an article then fills int he blanks himself and calls it learning

Carl brings up the band Boston.
Karl finds a way to turn the conversation into why guitars are any good.

Some rant about why we don't need any more new music because he still hasn't listened to everything on SuZANNE'S ipod

I was expecting an argument in which Karl doesn't get what Boston Cream is.

...basically GTA5?

How?

>mfw