Miss Marvel Pt. 3

STarting with issue 19 and continuing from there. Hope yall enjoy.
Also bumps are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w50zQ67D6wY
youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM
youtu.be/Y35Lew0k1jE
youtu.be/iUYBc1QiQ6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st Thread
2nd Thread

>cat lady
I'm in, what did I miss so far?

Just dropped in so I think you're mostly fine.

Holy shit I just noticed Machine Man. Another notch in this series' belt.

Carol's been close friends with Monica for a long time and met up with Elsa recently. I think at one point in this series she even curses in skulls. Honorary Nextwaver.

>I think at one point in this series she even curses in skulls. Honorary Nextwaver.
That would make me so happy. Also I have no idea how I spaced on the friendship between Carol and Monica considering they are on the same team (Ultimates).

thanks

bump

fuck you user im not nofap right now

Fantastic song that totally fits Carol lol. Would people prefer me to include the specials/annuals when they were released (in between a couple issues) or would you prefer me to just power through the main issues and include the others last?

Sorry i deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=w50zQ67D6wY

It fits with her binary mode

>Would people prefer me to include the specials/annuals when they were released (in between a couple issues)
Sure why not

If she was burning on re-entry how did her clothes stay intact?

Minor Molecular Control aka instant wardrobe changing! Which I think has been done away with nowadays.

But she was going on and on about how her powers weren't working.

I wish that Silverclaw would get used more often.

bump

Sorry for the delay, meow I'm back.

Has Cassie ever won a fight?

>I throw a car at her
Did she replaced her alcohol addiction with a car-throwing addiction

Guys I can't post images. Somebody may have to pick up.

no problem

Looks like it's posting, just slowly. Hopefully my computer will make it to the image limit!

not that I can vividly remember. I only remember her fight with O'Grady which was hysterical.

That move must be the Lang family weakness.

Connection errors right.

Glad it's not just me. Don't want you guys to think I forgot about ya.

I think pol is crashing the servers

Bump

This

First nine panel grid I've seen apart from Omega Men. Shit is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQAfdeffrvM

She's coming for that booty.

TIME FOR SKRULLDEATH

Going to take a quick break and storytime some Flash Rebirth issues in another thread. I WILL BE BACK!

No problem

Thank you OP, It's nice remembering why I used to like Carol.

>First nine panel grid I've seen apart from Omega Men. Shit is beautiful.
As in ever? You haven't read Watchmen?

Hell yeah

this is a cool cover

youtu.be/Y35Lew0k1jE

But also visually disorienting

No problem

Might need someone to keep this thread alive through the night. If not I can just make a continuation thread in the morning.

Thank you

>Aaron's LMD

Oh shit, I know what's coming.

First the bra, now this.

Bump

Once I finish the flash thread I can que up all the issues to finish up this thread.

You've seen it since then right? Because, goddamn it's all over Legion of Superheroes.

I think Steranko liked to use it too.

Always double tap.

Oh bloody fuck, Carol are you STILL on that noise?

bampu

Once again, OP. Thanks for the Carol fest. I just finished part 2 of your storytime

carol needs war and conflict to function.

I didn't notice the very first time I read it, but some time later, people made me realize that this arc plays with a lot of concepts and ideas relevant to Wonder Woman.

Tigra, Silverclaw and Stature are proxies for Cheetah, Silver Swan and Giganta, Dr. Psycho is replaced by the Puppet Master, the whole plot revolves around breaking women free of a man's chains.

This

Bump

One of the things I dislike about how Carol is written is that she's never just good at something, it's always "I was in the military and blah..."

Being in the army or CIA doesn't make someone special. If you spend your days fighting people like any other superhero, I'm pretty sure you're going to know how to fight just as well as someone who spent a few weeks in basic training.

And wasn't she in the fucking Air force? Those guys are all pussies. Being an ex-AF person doesn't make you sound bad ass. It makes you sound like you looked into the services and picked easy-mode.

For Carol!

Carol belongs in a battlefield. She needs an avenue to burn that destructive nature that she has.

Reed made her hurl A LOT of stuff during his run. I'm thinking of tallying for the heck of it. Then again I'm a lazy ass.

Murder!Carol right here

They could ride the Cru speech/revelation about Carol. I still feel like she has this wasted potential to be a significant individual without all the push Marvel is giving her. Just give her one competent writer.

First time reading this run and I'm laughinh too hard. It's a shame Aaron isn't used more often, but I don't trust anyone to use him in current Marvel except Wilson and Ewing

WTF Machine Man bwahahaha

Btw, where is Araña nowadays? iirc, I last saw her hanging out with Jess Drew.

carol of murder
The cru arc is my fav of this run. Very well done story

she was one of the lead characters in Web Warriors, since she moved to Loomworld so Spider-UK and whatshisface the new Weaver would have some company and because she had no remaining family on 616.
but web warriors is ending (has ended?) and she'll probably be bussed for a long-ass time.

> she'll probably be bussed for a long-ass time.

Aw, I enjoyed watching Jess attempt to mentor her.

Yup

I'm back!

Welcome Back OP!

on one hand, it's a shame, but on the other hand Web Warriors dropped the ball at every chance so frankly it deserved to be cancelled
>a bunch of heroes who are all themed after the same animal
>main antagonistic force is a bunch of villained themed after electricity rather than other animals
>instead of doing Exiles style new alt-world every other issue, they mostly just jump between worlds already shown in Spider-Verse
>implore people to write in which Spider-persons they want to show up, only one (Spider-Punk) has any real presence and only one other (SP//dr) shows up at all, who is just a cameo in a pair of group shots
>instead of villain of the week to show off some really out-there multiverse possibilities, nearly the whole thing revolves around the electro army, only one of which is significantly different from the 616 Electro
>Spider-Ham continually forced as the annoying comic relief mascot
>doesn't use the opportunity to get Anya's carapace back though 'getting a boost to her innate spider powers' or getting 'adopted' by the carapace of he dead anya of another world or any other easily construed reason
>nearly everyone acts like they're still green behind the ears when most of them were veteran heroes back in their own universe

they picked the wrong writer for it, plain and simple.

Oh shit

Bump

RIP

Hope yall enjoyed. I'll pick up in a later thread today.

Bump

Never liked this event but Carol's tie-ins were an awesome read. Skrulls just triggers her in auto kill mode.

Thank you

i read these

They were talking about Carol's butt on the other thread. There's a Binary butt right here.

Did Carol ever permanently obtain the part of Cru that she integrated with?

this

Neat. I've always wanted to know the context for this page

What's Carol's rank on the AF again? I know she outranks Captain America cause they keep on bickering I that info. She seemed to have accomplished a lot at her age of what? Early-mid 30s?

Here's another panel with Carol's butt.

Major, later retconned to Colonel. She does get bumped up two paygrades in this run's flashback so it's not completely out of whole cloth.

CarolAss here.

Why would she be drinking wine, William? Do your research! You've only got yourself to blame.

She was also a security head at NASA (?) and a novelist. Then Ms. Marvel, an Avenger, then they whole being kidnapped by her son (how long was that), ah! her stay with the Xmen and then the starjammers and she went soloing ins space as Binary for a while...no wonder why she looked so haggard

I love carol's kill count during secret invasion.

unfortunately it was dropped and never revisted. A shame since that's a great story

You the same guy that did this last time?
I was in that thread, Fun times, thnx

Cute

Bump

A lot of things were dropped and never revisited with Carol. They kept on moving forward with the character with immense changes leaving behind potential storylines that could have built the character more. What a waste.

Cru arc was one of her best for character development. It addresses her past, present and future.

Over9000

youtu.be/iUYBc1QiQ6c

What the fuck Sleepwalker how are you missing him, he's immobile right in front of you.

Also Carol put a hole straight through his head, damn

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! GET IN MEOW!

So, with the Ms Marvel movie being relased "soon", Do you think Marvel will revamp Carol in the comics to make her more appealing to the movie audeinces?, i mean, i really doubt the Miss Marvel from the movie will be any similar to the Ms Marvel from the comics, and i expect something similar to StarLord and
"MemeLord"