Villain had a point

"No. No. People WANT to win the lottery, people WANT to screw Scarlett Johansson, no one WANTS to risk their life so some MORON can walk through the projects at night."

>people want to screw a Jew made out of plastic
No they don't.

speak for yourself

>That one TTG episode where they realise villains get to have all the fun while heroes had to clean up shit all the time
>Robin: "Heroes don't have henchmen, they have sidekicks! And believe me, that gets weird fast."

I never understood why heroes have such an aversion to hiring extra muscle.

It's a quick way to boost numbers if need be.

The Shadow had henchmen. so did Sherlock Holmes. Robin should have taken a page out of their book.

Honestly the Shadow was a genius to employ people he rescued.

don't forget Doc Savage

The shadow is one of the only "superheros" that I think would actually be effective at reducing crime.

>bullet in the head or work for me
Seems reasonable. Did he pay his people?

There was also the volunteers at Luke Cage's Mighty Avengers.

accountability for what the extra muscle does?

Uhh... what is the point here?

I can't want to win the lottery AND make my neighborhood safer? There are also definitely people out there who want to make their neighborhood safer more than they want to win the lottery or screw scarlett johansson if only for a sense of self-satisfaction.

Sherlock Holmes wasn't a superhero. Or rather, I really hope no one has tried that yet.

>no one WANTS to risk their life so some MORON can walk through the projects at night
you know, if the police didn't exist, this would make sense

you're wrong and probably belong in /y/

>police
>risking their lives
Satisfying their own sadism and power hunger =/= protecting people
The only cops who really risk their lives are SWAT and the likes.
>inb4 nigger

>The only cops who really risk their lives are SWAT and the likes.
ok that's great, so you agree with him anyway

idgi

Haha, yeah man! FUCK THE POLICE!

>butthurt coplover spotted
Enjoy getting handcuffed to the radiator and ass-raped with batons the moment they need to get the confession out of you, maybe even for something you never even did

Did that happened to you?

Calm down, Tyrone.

Cred Forums please leave.

It doesn't matter your gender or sexuality. If you're human you want to fuck Scarlet Johannson.

RDJ did.

>If you're human you want to fuck Scarlet Johannson.
Not him, but I don't.
Sure, she's hot, but that doesn't mean I want to do her.
Don't talk for everyone, kid.

You're a virgin and virgins aren't people, anyway. Point still stands.

>Point still stands
No, it doesn't.
Being a virgin would be part of someone's sexuality and, like you said, it doesn't matter, so it still counts and your point is shit.

I don't want to fuck her, so not everyone wants to.

Thanks for backing me up there f am.

I don't mean to be rude user, but have you ever considered that you've been making bad life choices and might want to reevaluate how you've been living your life?

No, being a virgin (you) is having no realized sexuality and, therefore, being a real human being. Point stands.

Not at all.
But why?
Because I don't want to have sex with some celebrity?
There's nothing wrong with that.

idgaf

Watch the cartoon.

This virgin is probably a pedo who watches japanese cartoons and gets hard because of lolis/children looking drawings.

>not wanting to fuck celeb trash makes you a pedo virgin
lmao

>There's nothing wrong with that.
yes there is

Look, I understand not wanting to fuck Scarlet Johansson if she's like a trash human being and has the personality of a potato. But as none of us her actually know who the fuck she is all we have to judge her fuckability on is her appearance.

So if we assume for a moment she's a cool enough chick who has compatible kinks to you (if that's you're thing; not judging either way) would you honestly not fuck her?

Because if not the person accusing you of being a pedo/virgin might have a goddamn point.

>So if we assume for a moment she's a cool enough chick who has compatible kinks to you (if that's you're thing; not judging either way) would you honestly not fuck her?
Yeah, she's not my type.

>So if we assume for a moment she's a cool enough chick who has compatible kinks to you
that's a pretty big assumption

I'm not saying she legitimately is those things. I'm saying if you're speaking about if you're judging whether you'd fuck someone or not based on their appearance alone (as you don't actually know them as a person) those things are assumed.

If she's a trash human who enjoys torturing puppies then no, obviously I don't want to fuck her. Or even if she's just generally a mean spirited person I don't want to fuck her. What I'm saying is one assumes they're cool enough and have kinks which are compatible with yourown for this test.

So is your type children or animals then?

>So is your type children or animals then?
No, but she doesn't look like she'd be a cuddler after all, we're making assumptions now and I'm not into people who need attention from large amounts of people essentially every celebrity ever

>judging a women by her "fuckability"

I thought we were better than this Cred Forums, I really did.

Then you'd be fucking stupid.

We were never better than this.

Aww, did they take your drugs away?

what is this? whats with all the art styles?

tumblr pls

which joker is panel 3 joker?

the killing joke, joker.

get out of here tumblr

>judging whether you'd fuck someone or not based on their appearance alone (as you don't actually know them as a person)
can you not read?

Sometimes but by saving them he said they owed him their life.
More often than not the Shadow was doing what he did because he wanted to kill. At least in the radio drama anyway. Don't know about comics.

If superheroes employed people to keep public order they'd be called the police.

Really makes you think.................

>Super-cop Spidey
I don't know how I feel about this.

I've wanted to fuck ScarJo since Ghost world dude.

SpOck did it. there's also the AmeriCorps running around right now but I forget who they answer to.

Holy shit, a thread with a reasonable topic instead of that shitty "did nothing wrong" meme.

Okay I'll add, pretty much every villain in Korra had a good point but took things to extremism.

It's strange how villains consistently can get a steady supply of thugs or lower villains to work for them but people like Batman just pick up a kid as a sidekick.

I'd assume the situation had some "people want to do good / protect others / be a hero" and his response is nobody wants to chew bullets do that average idiots can go about their simple lives.

>Villain looks for professionals to get the job done, and expendables that need the money to take the punches
>hires the right men for each job
>they get their ass beat

>Batman just does batstuff
>meets an annoying kid
>"God how annoying... wonder if they're employed"
>Kid ends up a pro

You've been reading too much manga, user, panel 4 is Killing Joke, panel ,panel 3 is a 70's/80's(I wanna say Neal Adams or Jim Aparo, maybe?) style Joker. Maybe Jose Luis Garcia Lopex merchandising art.

>pretty much every villain in Korra had a good point but took things to extremism.
Want to back that up with anything?
Because right now, you're fucking retarded.

A bit oversimplified.
Amon started out as a good main villain representing an interesting question about the relationship of benders with non-benders and their position in the avatar world. Then dimartino and konietzko shit the bed with the ending since they didn't have the writing capability to come up with a solid ending.

Season 2 villain was the worst and dimartinos and konietzkos "it's like poetry it rhymes" moment when they just wanted to make a dark avatar and came up with a bullshit premise of unalaq wanting to bring spirits back into the world and having a big monster battle at the end.

Season 3 villains were great in comparison, but even they lacked any coherent motivation besides "lol anarchy free the spirits", but that was most likely caused by having to deal with the bullshit they came up in season 2.

Lastly Kuvira was a generic modernist military dictator in the vein of stalin, mao, hitler etc. who takes over after the old regime disbands. She literally did nothing wrong in trying to unite the earth empire and one of the reasons why everyone seems to hate the ending of the entire show was that because her goals were completely reasonable dimartino and konietzko had to write her into a raving loony at the end because they couldn't come up with a better way to end it all. Just like what happened with Amon.

Bunch of fucking hacks who deflected all critique by turning korra into a dyke at the last moment to score progressive points.

>He's a bender!
>Every single point he had is now invalid
>Let's never talk about the fact we rounded up non benders and forced them into their homes and they couldn't do shit about it ever again

God that ending sucked

source?

>Amon - Bending is a dangerous superpower that inherently creates a social imbalance...let's fix it by removing bending from everyone!
>Unalaq - The modern world is disconnected from the spiritual world and creating an imbalance...nah jk I just wanna be the anti-christ!
>Zaheer - the ruling class possess too much power and are prone to abuse it...so let's destroy government!
>Kuvira - The earth kingdom needs a strong hand to drag it out of the chaos caused by a broken rulership...so let's start sending people to concentration camps!

Korra is a lesson in wasted potential

Ironically his being a bender just proved his point further. Benders are crazy people with too much power

The first Avatar series was awesome until Mako died and the writers apparently stopped giving a fuck anymore.

I tried real fucking hard to get into the second one but couldnt get through the first few episodes, so glad I gave up when I did. I dont give a shit if the Avatar is a lesbian but nothing forgives bad writing with so much material to work with.

Shamalamadingdong should have been the final nail but he wasnt.

I was going to disagree with you about Kuvira until I reminded myself that she had no intentions of expanding the Earth Kingdom's influence outside of its borders, save for Republic City since it's been contested territory since its creation.