mega.nz/#!A8sVUCib!rXFZRyNpIffXyMkUoXh1CSgX0CmKQXyb8vNGJe-c9Ow

>Rebels Recon #3.01: Inside "Steps Into Shadow"
youtu.be/xtgm8dAq2bU

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gallius_Rax
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Janu_Godalhi/Canon
youtu.be/gzX5DMgA48Y?t=1h30m48s
youtu.be/6wht-EMHWlc
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Starkiller
twitter.com/dkpublishing/status/780769105620205568
bigshinyrobot.com/59820/star-wars-rebels-filoni-no-longer-supervising-director/
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w
video.disney.com/watch/disneyxd-holocrons-of-fate-53d6d267ce2853ec84f0762f
cdn.secure.videos.dolimg.com/channel_shortform/unknown/tp73182/88e575-tp73182-h264m_aac_1280x720_1404x96.mp4?nvb=20160927235113&nva=20160928065113&token=00caf40075509aa35dbdf
youtu.be/xmXp802sFgQ?t=1m59s
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ottegan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like blind Kanan.

The Kanan comic needs to come back.

Just picked up the Season Pass for Star Wars Battlefront (it's on sales)

Not gonna lie, it's probably not worth the price but those Death Star maps are preatty fucking cool.
Can't believe we had to wait three DLCs to get to play in space though

Thrawn dies in Rebels, yes/no?
(His book is confirmed to end just before the events of Rebels S3)

Also, they finally removed helmetless stormtroopers

>Core Gameplay Lacking
>At launch, told us space battles aren't fun
>One year passes
>Space Battles locked behind second to last DLC

Wake me up when EA doesn't have the Star Wars license anymore.

But how will blind Kanan protect his padawan from yellow-skinned women who want his 'saber'?

Why is he so based?

No, he's too popular to just kill off in a saturday morning cartoon slot, and people are already preemptively raging about the possibility. They'll probably end it with Thrawn being sent into the Unknown Regions like he was in the original stories, the new canon has really ran with the idea of the Emperor exploring the other half of the galaxy lately
That's probably wishful thinking on my part though, I want Thrawn to be invovled with the First Order, even just as a founder

I bought the game and season pass for full price back at launch and it was we worth it. They've added a lot of content and the base game was already fantastic. Got like 50 hours played at least at this point and still play often. I feel like the Death Star dlc is kind of weak though. Battle Station mode is kind of tedious and there's only one ground map and two space ones. Chewbacca and Bossk are fun though and the two new guns are great. The Bespin DLC is best so far though, all the maps in it are awesome. Dengar still needs a nerf badly though.

It'll probably be more or less like Vader who I don't think is going to be in the show anymore, he'll complete his mission then leave.

Pablo Reference Book about Pablo when?

I'm pretty sure that Filoni has said they treating Thrawn a lot like Vader, so I could see something like that happening. Certainly if he stays around for more than a season it starts getting harder to justify a Rebel victory while still maintaining Thrawn as a strategic genius

He doesn't need to. Maul took care of that for his Apprentice.

Yes.
Filioni probably got distracted by some other dumb idea he had and to get that in he had to kill the old villain, just like literally every other villain in every other show he's made.

But user, we know the First Order wasn't founded by Thrawn. It was founded by a mysterious Imperial Officer from a little-known world who was favored by Palpatine, and proved to be a brilliant tactical genius with a love of ar-- music. A love of music. Great idea Chuck.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gallius_Rax

>I'm pretty sure that Filoni has said they treating Thrawn a lot like Vader, so I could see something like that happening.
He also said the inquisitors were a big deal, how'd that turn out?

>just like literally every other villain in every other show he's made
Such as?

The Grand Inquisitor was, but the others, I lost a lot of respect for them when they did that stupid lightsaber helicopter trick and the pathetic way that one masked inquisitor died.

delet this

Is Pablo canon?

Did the other inquisitors really accomplish anything?
From the moment they were introduced they were jobbing to Ezra and the rest, they were never really any kind of a threat and never pushed the heroes to become better to overcome them. They don't cause our heroes to grow in any way and then they're killed off by a completely separate party that we already know isn't much of a threat to anyone.

He's in the X-Wing miniatures game, I know that much.

Villains overall have a poor record in Filoni's cartoons barring the Darths.

Yes

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Janu_Godalhi/Canon

No. He's a legend!

What villains from other Filoni works have that track record?

The Inquisition as a whole may have been successful. They worked as force sensitive spies, while kidnapping countless force sensitive children. Grand Inky did capture Kanan too, everything he did was a success until he understandably lost his duel. I'm sure this lasted for quite few years before they eventually all die out before ANH (according to Filoni)

Then the Inkies in S2 captured a child, but only failed the mission because Ahsoka showed up. They beat Kanan right before she arrived, remember. Similarly, they hunted down Maul, and whether or not they could have taken him 3-on-1 is debatable, because of how powerful he still is, but it was ultimately the Rebels showing up that threw them off. They weren't expecting or planning for that.

Basically, the ones we see in the show, or at least in Season 2, just got unlucky because of those meddling kids, and their damn droid.

They also took Ezra's virginity, another major victory for our glorious Empire.

When are you going to leave?

When Pryce actually does something.

When Filoni stops killing waifus

like die?

Sabinefags are just angry SS got her hands on Ezra first.

Look, I like SS, SMG is one of my favorite actresses ever and she really knocked the role out of the park.

But seriously, you're a complete and utter faggot.

Order ain't free. The path gotta be litterd with the blud of Rebels. Bail Organa AKA "B.O" ain't my president. He's a Jedi-loving pacifist and probably a secret Separatist as well. :DD Order and peace not anarchy and war. Praise Palpatine.

>hurrhurr you're on Cred Forums of course there's going to be pedophiles XDDD

Nobody broke my Star Wars toys I think. They did break Batman Begins toys my grandma got for me. It was a sick utility belt with a grapple gun, and the bastard kids that came to my house broke them.

I don't think you get the whole /ss/ fetish user

Maul really did a number on our poor inkies

so when exactly new episode is going to air?

Rebels new airtime this season is Saturday 8:30PM ET

So the holocron belongs to the first night sister/ night mother right?

We don't know much about the origin of the night sisters so them being a splinter group from ancient sith wouldn't be too crazy
Maybe what happened on Malachor is why they left the sith and went their own way

I don't

>so when exactly new episode is going to air?

Well if the season premier is any indicator, next saturday?

No, we already know it belongs to an ancient Sith Lord.

Why?

Yep they are completely different people. Just like episode 4 and episode 7 are completely different movies.

It belongs to the ancient Sith who made the Mass Shadow Generator to wipe out life on Malacor and end the war.

It belongs to Revan.

i just leave this here

And Sabine?

What? Do you mean Palob?

Gadgets lesbian rival

Bail isn't a President. He's a Viceroy.

I hope you both die for liking that fat cunt

>like Vader who I don't think is going to be in the show anymore
For what purpose?

(you)

>He hates Pablo

why wouldn't you hate someone with a spic name?

I have no need for hate, that's why we're building wall. It will convey my feelings for me.

Nice outfit, Pablo.

>that's why we're building wall.

Not if that decrepit madwoman is elected.

An older female woman fucking an adolescent boy. That's pedophilia

That's his son. The names are anagrams for Pablo and his dad, first and last names. It's fucking weird

Give it up, Casterfo. You backed the wrong horse.

Probably not. They've said they're treating him like they treated Vader. The rules they have for Vader is never show him to be weak and don't kill him. In Thrawn's case this probably means the only way they'll kill him is if it's a huge event. For example only post-RotJ Luke can kill Thrawn or something.

Are you talking about Mon Mothma or Leia? I mean, they both probably aged pretty well.

>EA doesn't have the Star Wars license anymore.

Which big company could have the licence? Star Wars games are doomed forever.

None. No big companies. Bring it back to the days of LucasArts where they contract specific titles to specific studios.

>Bring it back to the days of LucasArts where they contract specific titles to specific studios.

You know it'll never happen

It's from the point of view of the boy. That's anililagnia.

Too much of a Kota copy in my opinion

>Leia
>aged well

>You know it'll never happen
I know, but I can dream. We're living the alternative, and it's an awful reality I wish to wake up from.

>Kota copy in my opinion

I've always seen him like this because of his ponytail and facial hair.

Watch this

youtu.be/gzX5DMgA48Y?t=1h30m48s

Being a Star Wars gamer is suffering

This user gets it

Post things from the EU you want at least elements of to be recanonized

Prince Xixor, Vader's hate boner of him, and like, half or so of the general plot line of Shadows of the Empire. Everyone gushes about Thrawn, but this shit right here is fun.

Doesn't he technically have a cameo in TPM?

Kyle.
I want the beard. I need the beard.
And the Bryar blaster pistol.

Does he?
Would he be on Tatooine or Coruscant?

He's one of the spectators during the Boonta Eve Classic.

...though technically, they just used an old micro machine figure of him to fill in some of the spots in the audience for distance shots, no it's not really a proper cameo

You already said Prince Xizor, good choice.

Kyle Katarn's story before/excluding the New Republic/Jedi stuff.

Just let him appear in Rebels as an Imperial and have him defect to the Rebellion. No need to shoehorn him with any Force/Jedi plotline. Dark Troopers are coming back this season, having him be involved in some way would be cool.

I really hope we hear some Imperial say "Dark Trooper, Release!" too.

youtu.be/6wht-EMHWlc

As if Kota was at all a novel concept.

My erection would grow 3 sizes if that were to happen.

Also, an amendment to Guri. Star Wars needs more sexy android assassins in the nu canon.

This. Not just because I love the games, but because I think he is a great counterpart to Luke's farmboy/Jedi idealism in the new academy.
Which incidentially my still be a thing since we don't know what happened between VI and VII.
Maybe Kylo spent some years on Yavin.

Bring back Mara and add my shipfu in the sequel trilogy.
I don't care if she's not luke's love interest anymore, or if she became an inquisitor, but bring Mara back.

The fact that some people are actually enjoying it makes it worse...

I want creativity to be recanonized.

Give us new time period with entire new characters.

SAW
A
W

>Robot foot
oh shit

Where is the beautiful bastard that made this?

>We will never know about how he loose his leg.

Damn, /SS/ and Bariss is a god tier couple.

I bought the day 1 $120 ultimate edition. Currently have 184 hours played on it

>$120 ultimate edition

>$120 ultimate edition

Okay, so, Ezra isn't Snoke but could he be a Knight of Ren?

So this came out today.
Anyone that picked it up care to share?

Hopefully scananon gets on it after Ultimate Star Wars

>I bought the day 1 $120 ultimate edition.

>this

>Damn, /SS/ and Bariss is a god tier couple.

Yes. Yes it is.

It wasn't even that good, but Disney's been using all sorts of shit from it.

Fuck 2, though.

I just want to know what it says about starkiller Base

It reminds me that Rebels was supposed to explain about how the rebellion was created, but we didn't see any creation scene like in the first TFA.

The ghost crew just joined a bigger rebellion.

You've only played 50 hours of it since it launched like a fucking year ago? I've played more Overwatch casually on weekends and it isn't trying to nickel and dime me for a substandard experience.

>the first TFA.
episode 8 is just a rehash of the force awakens

>Disney's been using all sorts of shit from it

Like what?

That's doesn't make it not pedophilia, retard. Own up to your fetishes, pussy.

>A
Yeah, it was obviously TFU.

Actually given that Ezra is 16 that makes it Ephebophilia. Know your fetishes user.

>Starkiller Base
>Grasping at straws on this one, but Kylo Ren's helmet looks a lot like Starkiller's evil cyborg one
>Kylo Ren is super edgy Sith Knight tempted by light and Starkiller is super edgy Sith Knight turned to light
>Secret Sith Jedi Killers

There's more, these are just what I can think of at the moment.

It might of been a typo but it also could've been a warning from the future

You accused us of being pedophiles. We'really not attracted to Ezra, we'recommend attracted to the Seventh Sister. She may be a pedophile, but we're not.

>Starkiller Base
You don't know the origin of the name Starkiller then, do you?

The EU had Inquistors long before The Force Unleashed

*we're
Stupid auto-cucumber!

No he is snoke, I just finished writing that part of the script.

You'd think someone would have salvaged the entire Jakku warzone. I mean here is almost an entire star destroyer down there.

Republic. Commando.
Delta Squad are the best. I know they're technically canon since they cameoed in TCW, but we need an actual story with them.

The name Starkiller predates anything in the EU. It was Luke's original last name before Lucas changed it to Skywalker.

Another game of Star Wars tropes we hate.
Something new references or pays tribute to the original script or artwork.
It happens too often, and I'm sick of it. Everything about rebels makes me want to kill myself

Revan and the Mandalorian Wars but updated for nucanon.
I might get it next paycheck.

I'm not sure why that's something you hate.

I think they're ripe for a comic series similar to that bit we got with the Imperial commandos

>Another game of Star Wars tropes we hate.

>reprogrammed B1 droids with a super quirky personality
Aggravates me to no end and it appears EVERYWHERE

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Starkiller
Mostly this.

When droid ends up being pic related

>Starkiller Base
It's reference to Luke's old name before Lucas changed it to Skywalker. You can actually see the original draft in The Star Wars.

>Kylo Ren's helmet looks a lot like Starkiller's evil cyborg one
No, it borrows design elements from Vader's mask.

>Kylo Ren is super edgy Sith Knight tempted by light and Starkiller is super edgy Sith Knight turned to light
Firstly, Kylo isn't Sith and does not act remotely like them. Also, you went completely off topic. Galen and Kylo are not comparable in the slightest. The only thing they have in common is their strong abilities in the Force.

Wrong. Inquisitors, Dark Jedi, Sith acolytes and etc predate Force Unleashed by years and some decades.

I saw a Sheev version of that pic once, i hope i still had it.

>Pandemic is never coming back

Stop responding to them. Stop fighting them and just hide and ignore or filter. You'll save yourself the heartachefrom 3 pedo anons forcing memes

If he is, he'd be a pretty old one.

>no hair
I thought they were giving him hair in the reshoots

I want Rogue One to be good.

He talked about it on some EW interview, where there are shots of him with and without hair in Rogue One. They represent different points in time during the movie.

It ends up being good but only from a certain point of view

They are, but merchandise (especially toys) takes months to produce and they rarely have time to change something that was revised late in production. It's happened with other toys before, like a ROTS Palpatine coming with Anakin's lightsaber instead of his own (they released a revised version a few months later that changed the blade color to red).

Qui-Gon was 60, age isn't a problem for force users.

Wouldn't have it any other way, mate.

Yeah, I think he'd grow out of his edge phase by then.

He's older than Obi-wan was when he became more powerful than Vader could possibly imagine, and also older than Luke is in TFA.

Jinn wears his age well.

That's all I ever wanted

Like the prequels?

So why can Vader become a force ghost?

Rogue One is an excellent movie
But it creates a very vocal sub fandom that is the Star Wars equivalent of Twilight's slash fic writers, that seems to permeate all corners of the Internet.

Where is the season pass on sale? Everywhere I see besides sketchy cd key sites it;s around $50. Since the game's around $20 bucks, I was going to pick it up but realized I'd shouldn't bother if I don't have the season pass.

Muh x-wings in space

He entered a cheat code

On PC you have to download origin first, EA's alternative to steam.

Right now origin has a promo code to take 50% anything, apparently

Vader didn't

>If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine
>Vader calls bullshit, strikes him down
>Holy shit, he disappeared!
>I'd better look into this
>Why have you returned to the Imperial Palace, my apprentice?
>Oh, n-nothing. Just need to look into something.
>scours the Jedi archives
>finds enough vague hints from Yoda's and Qui-gon's logs that he's able to start his quest
>eventually finds the priestesses
>they test him
>he fails basic shit, like conquering his dark side
>Voice of Qui-gon steps in
>No, it's okay girls, I know this guy. He's cool.
>learns parts of the Force Ghost process
>...
>selflessly sacrifices himself for the love of his son
>the last key unlocks
>Obi-wan, Yoda, and Qui-gon help him the last little bit.
>...
>Hey son, it's me, your dad, but I'm young and hot.

It didn't stop Dooku from becoming an octogenarian apprentice

Where to stream rebels season 1 finale? Kodi-exodus program doesn't have the finale

This would have been a better scenario for the Vader comic series than the thing we had.

>age isn't a problem for force users

Age and dumbass Ataru were the two reasons he lost to mid-tier Maul.

I'd put "SS" in my filter list, but then Cred Forums would be less entertaining.

>Voice of Qui-gon steps in
>No, it's okay girls, I know this guy. He's cool.
Well that's just fucking stupid.

Vader would just kill them, then the final pages of the comic would be Vader remembering their words as he starts to meditate in his pod.

BUTTHURT ZAKUULIANS

They're already dead. What is dead may never die.

I've already put my cc info in, dont see any field for promo code.

The Force was his dad.
I mean if you look at this like that you could say he was a physical manifestation of the Force.

Living/cosmic force that should be, but i forgot which one is which.

I'm a different user, but I thought his 'father' was Darth Plaguis?

Essentially, Darth Plagueis was meddling with the force in such unnatural ways, the living force decided to make a baby that would balance things out.

That was legends, and even then it was 50/50 as to whether it was Plaguis, or the Force giving Plaguis the finger.

never mind, i am an idiot

'sup.

I really like the idea of 53 year old Ezra taking orders from Kylo.

So either way Shmi ended suddenly pregnant and taking care of some child that came out of pretty much "no where"

That begs the question as to whether, biologically speaking, Anakin is essentially a masculine clone of Shmi.
Because Force magic aside, his bodily features have to come from somewhere.

The DNA of Shmi's dad? Granddad? Isn't all that stuff technically in us?

Hmm I haven't thought of that

Has anyone bought "Star Wars: Complete Locations"? It's apparently out today.

twitter.com/dkpublishing/status/780769105620205568

only in the sense that those bits make up Shmi's DNA.

You cannot jumble DNA up with itself, there's nothing to switch between,

Anakin is a clone of Shmi, which, given the fact that Shmi gave birth and Anakin sired children, means they're both hermaphrodites.

Any new info in it?

I have no idea, but I bet there is.
That's why I'm wondering. Would be interesting to see if there is.

Does anyone have a link to the 1080p version of the episode? The one in OP is only 720p

There is at least a bunch of old stuff recanonized. Its a new edition of a now not canon book

True, but like someone said he'd be a little old to still be an edgelord.

>try to put ss into the filter
>leaves 8 posts and the OP disappears
Is there a better way to work these filters? I've never used one before

I guess it's a one time thing, but in Clone Wars where they reference carbonite freezing.

I found it easier to ignore shit like I always have

Pretty sure Rebels already did that

It's gotten too bad for me to ignore and I'm starting to hate coming here more every day. I like this thread, it's comfy as fuck usually and there's great discussion.

That was a really disappointing season opener. I was waiting for this to go south and for the threat to be established, but even the major consequence of dark side Ezra was just waved away. Thrawn especially is playing the role of Saturday morning cartoon villain to the t. I'm sure it'll pick up at the mid season finale, but that's a ways away to be ignoring all the major plots they set up.

It's called a midlife crisis

>Vader had a dickpussy all this time

Just ignore the posts you dont like, seriously. Nobody wants drama

It's easier to just hide posts because it also hides all the posts attached too them. Typically, a quarter of the thread disappears but you'll be good.

>but even the major consequence of dark side Ezra was just waved away
We already know it's not going away, though.

We should check the wook out. As much as I hate going there now, they should be all over this EU Legends re-canon like flies to shit.

Gonna try that, thanks

>but even the major consequence of dark side Ezra was just waved away.

No it wasn't. Watch the goddamned Season 3 trailer again.

> Thrawn especially is playing the role of Saturday morning cartoon villain to the t.
No he wasn't?

>Tfw always wanted to ride Anakin's dick
>Mfw he could be a fucking shemale

>The old wook can't let go of Legends meme

>he thinks it's a meme

There's a few people who are here only because of Thrawn, you can probably expect some Wook defense from them until they lose interest.

will you shut the fuck up, already. you guy are running this into the ground.

Nobody outside of star wars fans would say they're good movies. To a none wars fan the ONLY good film would be ANH, and even that's mediocre to them

Fucking this. It got real bad when he was getting borderline illegal and trying to talk sexually to actual children in the thread. That's when this shit went too far and needed to stop.

>actual children in the thread

they deserve it for breaking the rules

So all of those "Rey is a female Anakin clone" theories are actually "Rey is a Shmi clone?"

>actual children
When?

Hold the fuck up, what happened?

Shmi didn't give birth to Rey, if she's a force baby then she's a clone of her own mom

He's probably talking about Shotanon, who is either a really dumb 12 year old who now understands that he should not admit to being 12 but still keeps giving blatant clues about it, or some really bored user who for whatever reason really likes pretending to be a dumb 12 year old

Some kid in Middle School started visiting the thread and the SS guy kept replying to him with weird sexual innuendos and shit. Not saying that a Middle Schooler should be on this website but still trying to be weird and sexual around them is going way too far.

I was there for that, I think his name began with a D or J, and at one point he was talking about Lego Star Wars. What kind of shit did that user say to that kid?

I guess, yeah, that would make sense.
And biologically, Luke and Leia are Shmi and Padme's children.

>there will never be a TV-MA rated episode in which Xizor uses his pheromones to make Hera and Sabine his fuckslaves

I read that book in third grade, that shit fucked me up.

fuck off, puritan

How is it a meme dude? We have literal content being released every month for canon and not one article is updated. In the old days, we had entire well written articles made the day the content was released with pictures and quotes. They aren't on top of their shit anymore since the Legends incident. You'd have to be a blind man not to see it. the fact anons decided to make a wiki should tell you the state of things. Shit the starwars datebank has more information than the wook at this point!

It's on sales on PS4, forgot to mention it

Probably the most awkward thing was when I had to go up to my teacher because I didn't really understand what was happening in that scene, and now that I think back, she was cringing while explaining it to me.

then stop complaining and add it yourself. that's how wikis work

>What kind of shit did that user say to that kid?
I don't think it was anything too bad, just avatarfagging as SS and showing interest in him. Nothing overly harassing. I think the bigger issue isn't so much that any lines were crossed but that the SS thing is just getting old.

>D or J
No you're thinking of Jamarcus, the guy who tried to explain what Naare was to a girl

We try. They revert edits for no reason.

Shit's gotta stop. The Five Nights threads on Cred Forums started off chill then really weird fetish furry fags destroyed it. they got their own containment board on /vg/ and... wow.

So I'm going to Comic Con and Cuck Wendig is going to be there.

What should I ask him?

On the other hand, Tim Zahn will be there, anything I should ask him?

That IS Shotanon, though. When he made his spaghetti story about Naare we asked "Shotanon is that you" and he responded with "stop calling me that" like he usually does.

>What should I ask him?
Ask him to sign your ass.

>On the other hand, Tim Zahn will be there, anything I should ask him?
Likewise.

Are you new to the fucking threads? We tried that and got banned, blocked and reverted. Look at the reversion history for fucks sake. Then once enough of us had enough, we tried to make our own canon wiki. Do you now what happened?

>Shotanon and Jamarcus are the same person
Boi this day keeps improving

Assassinate Wendig

No, Jamarcus is some neet college fag. the other guy is an user pretending to be 12 for some retarded reason.

>that's how wikis work
Ideally, but some wikis become very insular. One of the Wook's problems is that they've become suspicious of unknown people editing. Technically anyone can still edit, but if it's a name they don't recognize or anonymous, there's a strong chance they'll just revert the edit even if it's factual and provides a source.

Back when the articles were still largely legends and they were still dragging their feet on making canon articles a lot of us tried making actual canon articles for major entries, they were almost always deleted or edits reverted.

I would, but I think Disney is ahead of me.

That's because none of you know how to do it right. It's easier for me to just undo your additions than to go and fix all of it.

Oh so this is a Wook editor who's mad that we're insulting it. What a shock.

Just ignore him. Any attempts to annoy him will just end up on his Twitter page and get his legions of followers after you.

This is such a poor excuse that all I can think is that you're just trolling.

First, I want you to go to Cuck Wendig. We will catch him off balance. Do what must be done, Lord user. Do not hesitate, show no mercy.

He is. This same guy shows up every now and then pretending to be a Wookieepedia admin and trying to get a rise out of the thread.

Yes... my master.

No is somebody else joining my conversation.

Kill Wendig

Suck Zhan's cock

No I'm not not a Wook Admin, never claimed to be either.
Yes I do edit the Wook, and yes I don't trust Randoms making edits.
Yes I'm only posting here to make you guys mad. Do whatever the hell you guys want. No this isn't the first time I've done this. Git gud boios

Think of a Star Wars character

They are replaced by Hank Hill

what changes?

Oh wow you got us

How can people say that Star Wars isn't progressive enough when Darth Vader was a genderswapped hermaphrodite fatherless clone of a slave woman?

That's what I'm here for

>Kyle Katarn since I was playing some Jedi Academy five minutes ago

"DANG IT ROSHIE"

Because he wasn't a person of color.

Ah, but he has a black voice! James Earl Jones was cast purely because they needed an obviously black voice to fill racial quotas in America, otherwise they would have used David Prowse's glorious voice!

David Prowse has actually said this.

You also forgot that he was a Sith, a belief system that is unjustly hated on in the setting by the dominate Jedi ideology.

>Deez
Shouldn't you be guarding Palpatine?

So Vader was black and (I'm gonna say counts as) trans.
That's super progressive.

Honestly? I just wanna know why he would make a character like Jom Barell just to make him lose at everything. How this big brute spec ops commando cant seem to ever win, no matter what.

There are lots of minor complaints about lifedebt im having right now like how the sniper chick presses her eye against the scope of her slugthrower, but thats the big one. The dude loses to the bounty hunter, then gets beat in by a group of bounty hunters, gets threatened by the twink self insert, and backs down, gets captured and loses his eye because he was a shitty tactician... why the fuck have a character if all they are gonna do is lose? Also gay twink never loses. Even when he loses a fight, its only because he meant to, and it was all just a distraction.

Yeah, he's a moron.

They added Lando in an effort to appear diverse but Lando was a great character so nobody cared at the time

Hanklo Ren confronts his father, Cotton Solo. He tells him he's struggling and wants his help. He looks like he's going to kill his father, but decides against it.

Cotton Solo promptly calls him a sissy and pushes him off the bridge. Topsybacca laughs and inflates his cheeks.

Tell him that Thrawn is overrated and that you like his new eyes better.

>Biggs

This would've been funnier if I had gone with Porkins or Red Leader. Damn you, Galaxy of Heroes.

Yeah Empire's just one of the most quoted/misquoted films on the planet because it was just so shit rite

>you like his new eyes better
Has Zahn complained about this?

ejector seats

Now you better bring me the gosh darn Wookiee or I'm gonna kick your ass, Fett!
*tiny Boomhauer laughs*

>a star wars lightsaber fighting game made by Platinum
Why must reality taunt me this way

Why would he? The eyes having pupils does nothing to diminish Thrawn. From a distance they are still fully red, and up close it doesn't matter anyway.

I assume user said it because it's the only real difference so far between Canon Thrawn and non-canon Thrawn

The dark side is basically life support for a teenagers edgy phase.

I don't think he would, especially since they're working closely with him on Thrawn in general, but that guy made it seem like saying "I like the new eyes!" would be something that would upset him.

>No Kyle Katarn-esque Platinum game
>No KOTOR 3 by Obisidan with more time.
>No new Rogue Squadron game

Requesting the ship comparison image. I know one of you saved it

The solid red eyes make Chiss look creepy and unnerving to me so I like them but it's not a big deal.

>it's handled by the same B-team that made the Legend of Korra game
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

It could be worse. We could get those games, only for them to turn out to be so horrible that it permanently kills any further interest in Star Wars video games

Instead we're getting the games we don't want that are turning out to be so horrible that they're permanently killing further interest in Star Wars video games

Could also be as good as Revengeance, I'm willing to roll those dice.

This does have a few errors/missing ships, but I assume this is whst you're talking about

Oh fuck me, time to leave this thread until Saturday.

>im convserating with literal 12 year olds
Fucking kill me

Can we still talk about the episode?
How come everyone was shitting on Ezra this much?
It is not like any mission in the last seasons worked out as planed.

DARK SIDE BAD!

Probably expected more of him since he was able to walk away from the Sith Temple incident.

Name a mission that turned out as bad as this one.

Hard mode: No inquisitors show up

>neet college fag

Do you know what NEET stands for?

First encounter with Vader?

Hold on a second; where the hell do the tie fighters come out from on an imperial class star destroyer.

He's at it again.

What was bad about it?
Ok they didn't get as many fighters as they anticipated but there weren't any causalities and it's not like past missions didn't have any last minute rescue moments.

>that last post
I've read this screencap like three times before, and never noticed that

fucking kek

The large hangar on the bottom, we see it in ROTJ.

For a second there, it looked like it said 'Anni's peach tea'

MADMAN

What will it take for him to let me into the LSG.

I'd be willing to do literally anything.

That's the Imperial II class, the first Imperial class doesn't have a visible hangar in that graphic.

Wait for one of the current members to die/quit and see if they replace the job with outside people and not someone like Filoni.

I know this feeling user.

Maybe try to shill to the SJW side of the LSG. They got cucked with Wendig, so just suck enough femdick and you're in.

I think you're looking at the Tector? Both Imperial subclasses share the same drawing.

>$120 ultimate edition
Do you work for EA or something?

Honestly, I doubt Filoni will join the LSG for a long time. They're all about facilitating coordination between the creative parties, and Dave IS one of the primary creative parties.

...Yes. Yes I was.

I say this jokingly, but if pretending to be gay/trans would legitimately help, I'd do it with no regrets.

>So Mr. user, why do you think you're qualified for the role.

>Well, I have a passion for Star Wars that has been with me my entire life, I believe I have a good understanding of what makes Star Wars true to fans, and I can name every single background character along with the exact timestamps that they show up!
>Oh, and I prefer Zhe ;)

We'll stop you one day. And that day, we will all be free.

The thing I am curious about is how he is now, in Pablo's own words, acting like George Lucas, and not directly creating Rebels himself anymore.

But he can't just be prancing around the offices doing nothing. So what else is he putting his time into now?

I'm not going to jump to conclusions and say he is going to be making a Live-Action movie or anything. But I do suspect maybe, another animated project? Another show, or perhaps some Animated movies like DC?

Hell, maybe him taking a more "George" role over things is indicating that he IS headed towards being in the LSG.

Maybe he's scaling back to be more of a family man. Or literally anything else that has nothing to do with his job, other than getting in the way of doing it full time.

Face it anons, he's just trying to create the perfect waifu and then kill her in front of us all.

Why does he look like a burn victim?

The only reason I decided to ever watch star wars was because I heard they rebooted the universe and were making a new trilogy. Couldn't give a shit about the eu

Filoni is now head of Lucasfilm's Animation division.

Yeah that's the user that I was talking about

Don't know

I never got into Star Wars until this summer, what motivated me to watch all of them were my friends, andhow hot Hayden Christensen is

>But he can't just be prancing around the offices doing nothing. So what else is he putting his time into now?

bigshinyrobot.com/59820/star-wars-rebels-filoni-no-longer-supervising-director/

>UPDATE: Via Twitter, Lucasfilm Creative Executive Pablo Hidalgo explained that this isn't a matter of Filoni stepping down, but a matter of Ridge stepping up. In essence, Filoni is becoming the George Lucas of the animation. Which can only be great news.

>UPDATE #2: A statement from an official Lucasfilm Spokesperson:
>Dave is still just as involved as ever - overseeing all aspects of Star Wars Rebels production as Executive Producer and occasionally directing episodes. In many ways, mentoring Justin and moving him into the role as Supervising Director has made it possible for Dave to be even more immersed in the writing and story structure of the show as well as creatively overseeing future animation development. Justin started with Lucasfilm Animation on the first season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and worked with Dave before that on Avatar: The Last Airbender, so they've been working together for quite some time.

>is
I think you mean "was" user.

Though Matt Lanter has him beat there also.

>Be me
>Create a couple of articles on Wookiepedia
>tfw they get nominated for deletion because they're "not notable"... on fucking Wookiepedia
>tfw look them up and they're still up because I guess they realized that's full of shit

So it seems like he really is moving up

Same here actually. I always wanted to get into Star Wars, but I was always too intimidated by the EU. Since I am such a lore whore, I knew I would want to read every book which just didn't seem possible at the time. I jumped right on once I heard they rebooted everything

What were they

Darth Filoni is becoming the master.

Within this decade he will be the one.

Pages for the individual Inquisitors' lightsabers.

I was going between is and was, he'd look hot today if he didn't have eye bags

>Dave is still just as involved as ever
>In many ways, mentoring Justin and moving him into the role as Supervising Director has made it possible for Dave to be even more immersed
>as well as creatively overseeing future animation development.
Huh, good to know.

>steampunk

Couldn't decide between us and was, it's ok looking now but damn he was hot as hell. And what if Anakin had ya know Hayden's body, but Matt'a voice?

Nah, he still looks good. He's at leadt aged better than Matthew Perry from FRIENDS

Oh shit I remember that. They weren't deleted because the wook couldn't reach a consensus, aka not enough people voted for deleting or keeping them I know I sure did

>Max never told you what happened to your father.

>Mfw looking at pics of him from RoTS and 2005 in general
I'd hit that hard

Still waiting myself. It's up on iTunes so it should be popping up soon, hopefully.

I want to marry Dr. Aphra

which is the real vader, the big one or the little one?

Bitch is mad user. Hot, but mad.

Not only that, but the articles were nominated for deletion by some nobody user with less than 100 edits on the wook.

>Walk away, Obi-Wan... just walk away.

So did I.

I regret everything. My suffering is punishment from Pablo above. One day I shall be redeemed. Until then, may the Force have mercy on my heathen soul.

Scanon here. My scanner is too small for me to properly scan Ultimate Star Wars so I'm using my friend's camera to take pictures of it instead. Expect Ultimate Star Wars to be uploaded completely by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Don't care at all

Good news, my friends! I finally got my hands on a copy of what you seek!

It was hard to bargain for, but at last I have tracked it down and, uh, "negotiated" it from its owner! And for you, my friends, its free!

Enjoy, and may your future be profitable!

mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

THIS IS DOLPHIN PORN WHAT THE FUCK

I never thought I'd actually want to entice /ss/fag to come to the thread (except that time I told him my dream about Ahsoka and SS both coming back in S3 and Ahsoka chopping her head off lol)

I love /ss/ as much as anyone but it really adds nothing to the whole discussion other that fetishistic memes

Thanks Hondo!

Don't listen to this stranger
Hondo never lies and always honors his deals

Tell me, my good friend, what exactly is in this unmarked data cube?

What was the big deal about SS? Like she didn't seem like a big deal in my opinion

you better not be lying

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Fetishposters are idiots that latch onto the first place that lets them go on uninterrupted about their socially unwanted things.

A spokesman from ABC revealed they're working on the next SW animated series. I'm sure Dave is all over that. Wonder if it's gonna go co-current with Rebels or start when it finishes.

Got a source to back that claim up? Last I read ABC wanted a live action show, granted that was over a month ago

Riches untold, that sort of thing. Something by the name of "Steps into Shadow 1080p" if I read it right.

Now i must be off! More profit awaits!

Oh, well that makes sense, considering all the trap shit. Thanks

Shotanon do you still post here?

Shit, i read it in his voice

no

Considering we're still 4 years out from Rebels being finished, if what you say is true then they'll run side-by-side.

awesome!

Maybe I need to sleep, but this post is cracking me the fuck up

Maybe you should change your name to "Friends Cameranon" instead then

ayy lmao

It's not even nighttime here and I'm cracking up too

Does anyone have any of the other hilarious posts made by this general since Star Wars Rebels began? Anyone have Star Wars Dad saved anywhere at all?

Probably because it's the exact kind of dumb "deny while being obvious" thing the real Shotanon would do

I constantly see Benedict Cumberbatch photoshopped to look like Thrawn, but he doesn't do it for me. If there were a live action Thrawn, I'd want Michael Shannon.

Cuminhersnatch can be Gallius Rax then.

If the Rax = Snoke theory turns out to be right it would fit, since Bandersnatch already looks like a less shriveled Snoke

I remember when I got out of the TFA premiere, my friend's wife made jokes about Snoke being Gollum. She didn't even realize it Andy Serkis.

How old would you say Thrawn is? I wonder if Charles Dance could pull it off?

Oooh, he would be great!

*tips a few extra credits*
thanks, hondo.

Think we'll see Ezra's trap friend in the show? I'd love for him to show up and Sabin get jealous. Won't happen but I'd still like to see it.

Do you think they'll ever make more infinities?

>How old would you say Thrawn is?

Assuming Chiss age the same as Humans and all other near-humans? Early to mid-forties.

I want more of Redeemed Vader.

Probably not. Unfortunately, they didn't ever make Infinities of the prequels.

Which is really frustrating, because the prequels are even more ripe for Infinities spins than the OT was.

Anyway, I can't imagine that Marvel would currently push out any Infinities stories. Maybe after the sequel trilogy, though.

Is that really you Shotanon?

Post proof.

The UK comics are apparently canon but I doubt we'll see anything from them referenced on the show

They did that one where Anakin accepted the Brother's offer didn't they?

That was just a prose thing in a magazine rather then a full comic

Nope. You might be thinking of some fan comic, because the Son only appeared (directly) in the Mortis trilogy.

The Infinities label was applied to a few comics besides the OT spins, but none were made since before TCW started.

Okay thanks anons.

That would be cool if they re-packed it under "What if...?" since is Marvel now anyway.

>TFM: What if Qui-Gon Jinn Lived?

>AOTC: What if Shmi Skywalker lived?

>ROTS: What if Anakin rejected the Dark Side?

>TFM: What if Qui-Gon Jinn Lived?
Shit that would have changed stuff for the worst.

I've got a list around somewhere of all sorts of jumping off points for the PT. Lemme see if I can find it.

Yes and no. Beyond Palpatine manipulating Anakin into giving in to the dark side and becoming Darth Vader, the overall story of the prequels would actually mostly stay the same. Anakin was incidental to Palpatine's plan, not the centerpoint of it, after all.

What if Ahsoka never left the order?
What if Count Dooku never went to the Darkside?
What if the Separatists won the war?
What if the Zillo beast managed to kill Palpatine?
What would Anakins life be like had the Trade Federation never blockaded Naboo?
What if the Fives/Kix managed to successfully tell the Jedi about Order 66?
There are hundreds of options

A shame then. Mize really sold the look. Was even wearing a female jumpsuit.

>Yes and no.
If Qui-gon never died, he would never have been able to teach Yoda and Obiwan about becoming force ghosts.

>What if the Zillo beast managed to kill Palpatine?

I need to go to bed, for a minute there I assumed that would mean the Zillo beast would become chancellor

>I don't care if our chancellor is a giant screaming monster, he keeps the trains running on time!

But if Qui-Gon doesn't die, then HE trains Anakin. And really, Qui-Gon is the father figure that Anakin needs in order to resist Palpatine's influence. It's pretty clear that as good of a teacher as Obi-Wan was, Qui-Gon, as a kind of rogue himself and beyond the strict, kind of stifling style of the mainline Jedi, was the kind of teacher that Anakin really needed.

Potentially, but in that case Anakin will probably not marry Padme and get Keikakued by Pappy Sheev

Exactly.

Found my list. Bear in mind this is from a few years ago and was basically just what I put down briefly and then later saved.

Infinities: TPM
>Qui-Gon not dying, maybe instead it's Obi-Wan who dies. What impact does this have on Anakin?

>Anakin loses the podrace. What happens to the rest of the cast, who are now stranded on Tatooine?

>The Gungans lose their fight against the droid army. What becomes of the Naboo storming the palace, now that their foe doesn't have anything delaying them?

>The forces of the Naboo storming the palace get wiped out, leaving only the Jedi. What happens?

Infinities: Attack of the Clones

>What if the assassination attempt on Padme at the beginning of the movie succeeds? How would this affect Anakin?

>What if Obi-Wan never puts the pieces of the puzzle together, and the clones are never found? What happens to the Republic?

>What if Obi-Wan is killed on Kamino by Jango? What becomes of the clone army?

>What if Anakin arrives in time to save his mother?

>What if he doesn't arrive to save his mother, but doesn't end up slaughtering the Sand People?

>What if Obi-Wan is killed instead of captured on Geonosis?

>What if Mace Windu fails to kill Jango on Geonosis? What if Windu is the one who dies there?

>What if Mace kills Dooku before the Jango and the droids can act? What becomes of the CIS forces?

>What if Padme falls to her death while chasing after Dooku? How does this change Anakin's actions during the duel?

>What if Dooku kills Anakin while Obi-Wan watches?

>What if Dooku kills Obi-Wan while Anakin watches?

>What if Yoda shows up too late, and Dooku has already killed Anakin and Obi-Wan?

>What if Yoda kills Dooku there, while he flees?

RotS what if's incoming

>probably not marry Padme
Good, he has a chance not to be so vanilla and get that zygerrian queen instead

>zygerrian queen
Disgusting

Well, it couldn't be worse than Valorum

>being a pleb
Step it up

Infinities: RotS

>What if Anakin and Obi-Wan kill Grievous at the beginning?

>What if Anakin doesn't kill Dooku when Palpatine is calling for it?

>What if Anakin leaves Obi-Wan as Palpatine asks?

>What if he fails to safely land the ship? Does everyone on board die, and if so, what becomes of the Republic (and on a larger scale, what becomes of the Clone Wars?)

>What if Anakin is sent after Grievous, and not Obi-Wan?

>What if Anakin is granted the rank of Master, as he wanted?

>What if Anakin tells Mace Windu about Palpatine being a Sith Lord, and instead of going there to apprehend him personally and with a small strike squad, they call Order 5 to detain Palpatine, or Order 65 in order to detain him, using lethal force if necessary?

>What if Anakin doesn't turn on Mace Windu when he has his lightsaber at Palpatine's throat?

>What if Anakin doesn't turn to the dark side after all?

>What if Yoda is killed on Kashyyyk?

>What if the clone troopers all disobey Order 66?

>What if Obi-Wan is killed on Mustafar?

>What if Anakin is killed on Mustafar?

>What if Padme is killed on Mustafar?

Part of the thrill of Qui-Gon surviving is seeing what influence he takes on Anakin as they spend more and more time together.

Remember that Obi-Wan and the Jedi are full of the DO NOT style of teaching, while Palpatine's subtleties are all about the "sure, let it out. It's good if you do.

With Qui-Gon, we see that he butts heads with the Council - it's one of the main things he's known for, in fact. His unorthodox way of living combined with Anakin's unorthodox way of being brought into the Jedi really works together the best. You can even see (where TPM works, at least) that Anakin really wants to have Qui-Gon be the father figure he never really had. Instead... he got Obi-Wan, the brother/father figure who was a bit stiff and old-school even if he did learn to care for Anakin, and he got Palpatine, which should go without saying.

>What if Obi-Wan is killed on Mustafar

My mind drifts back to the video game adaptation. Anakin's fury leads him to killing Sheev soon after he lands to recover his so-called apprentice.

Infinities: TFA

>What if it was good?

People would still shit on it.

Zillo-beast for Chancellor 2k16!

>Sheev is Trump
>oldLeia is Hillary
>Zillo-beast is Harambe
It... it all makes sense.

So Anakin probably would've told Qui-Gon about Palpatine, and not Mace.

Would Qui-Gon have tried to confront Sidious alone?

Would Mace and Yoda vs Sidious have ended differently? If Yoda had Mace, that Senate room fight would've ended way differently.

Wow, this is really outdated

This implies Sheev wouldn't have tried to drive a wedge between Anakin and Qui-Gon like he tried with Obi-Wan and Anakin.

But this Anakin would clearly put bros before hoes.

Anakin wouldn't have the problems he had with Obi-Wan if he was was trained by Qui-Gon ("He's holding me back!") etc, so I don't think Sidious could've put a rift between the two.

Obi-Wan wouldn't have been a High Council member either, so Anakin wouldn't have been so butthurt about not being on the Council also.

That's part of why this scenario is so interesting. With Qui-Gon a lot more in the here and now, focused more on the Living Force as opposed to the Cosmic Force like the orthodoxy was, it's possible he would be able to recognize the darker influences in Anakin's life and work to mitigate them.

And clearly the Jedi already realize that Anakin is spending a lot of time with Palpatine, with him specifically seeking out Anakin for one on one time. I think that Qui-Gon would realize shit ain't right with that.

Oh wow, the Mortis arc would've been crazy if Qui-Gon was still around.

>Anakin gets the Son and Daughter to settle down
>Qui-Gon starts dancing and screaming "I fucking knew it"

What if Qui-Gon and Sheev also become friends?

>waifushit

Thank you for linking me to a thread about my waifu user.

New Rebels clip

video.disney.com/watch/disneyxd-holocrons-of-fate-53d6d267ce2853ec84f0762f

Some serious shit is going down in this episode

Rewatched TFA. One thing I don't get: Snoke's repremands Kylo for prioritizing capturing Rey over BB-8.
>The droid will soon be delivered to the Resistance, leading them to the last Jedi. If Skywalker returns, the new Jedi will rise.
What is he afraid of. Kylo was the one who killed the old new jedi, driving the Last Jedi into hiding. What, Luke's going to recruit a bunch of Jedi even greener than his last batch, and they're going to pose a greater threat?

Luke's got the location of all the Jedi that escaped Kylo user.

please disney

It was.

He killed them with the element of surprise. He was believed to have been among friends and he cut them down.

That's different from having your teacher show you a picture and say "See this guy? This guy here? Stab him. Give him all of the stabbings"

>Dude what?.jpg

I'd be curious about the conversation Dooku would have with Qui-Gon. I could see Qui-Gon siding with the neutral systems.

I wonder what Tag and Binkley are up to in the new canon.

I'm more appalled by the droopy proportions on Vader's mask. How come nobody in comics can seem to draw that or the stormtrooper helmet with any sort of consistency?

So can someone explain to why there are the rebellion employed both single pilot and two pilot variants of the y-wing throughout the galactic civil war?

I get the feeling that Qui-Gon was a more beloved master than Dooku.

If Qui-gon joined the CIS and Dooku, I could see a number of Jedi going with him, making the over all war much more interesting and giving Baris a better reason to go all al qaeda

Because that's what they ended up getting their hands on? Almost all the ones that Phoenix Squadron gave to Dodonna got wrecked at the first Death Star, so they obviously found another source of Y-Wings over the years.

See, I don't think that Qui-Gon would EVER join the CIS. Not after his experiences above and on the surface of Naboo dealing with the Trade Federation droids (and with the timing of Darth Maul's appearance, likely working with the resurgent Sith as well).

I really don't see how the trade federations shit in TPM in any way leads to the shit of the CIS, I just can't figure out the lead up to it.

It's like Lucas couldn't think of a reason for Jedi to be on Naboo, so he made them space jew chinks. then he wanted a civil war thing and decided those same jew chinks in charge for no real reason.

S-source?

The problem really lies in the fact that they made a full ten years between TPM and AotC.

That being said, the Trade Federation had some "legitimate" grievances, as do most of the members of the Separatists. It's just that the hardline wackos end up being all weird and murdery.

Almost like someone was taking cues from somewhere...

Been away from thread for the last 3 hours. Any update from Scanon?

Why not read the last three hours worth of posts, since they all have time stamps, and find out for yourself?

Read the fucking thread you mongrel. You've been gone hours, not days.

Readings for nerds!

HAHA
What's this even say?
I didn't read it because I'm not a nerd

Because the Empire underestimated Luke and his love for his family. Add this along with the further you get into the dark side the more fearful you become and you end up with Snoke nearly shitting his pants at the thought that Luke could come and seduce his apprentice to the light side and ruin his plans forever.

2cool4me

>Copy paste link
>Get redirected to Disneylatino

>And the Bryar blaster pistol.
That one is canon again, though.

Battlefront renders are beautiful

I only like 3, 5, TCW, Rebels, some comics (Son of Dathomir, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Kanan, Shattered Empire, Lando, Obi-Wan & Anakin, some of Star Wars, and C-3PO), The Crimson Cosair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku, TK-146275, Rebel Bluff, Servants of the Empire, Lost Stars, Smuggler's Run, Weapon of the Jedi, Ezra's Gamble, A New Dawn, Bloodline, Lords of the Sith, Tarkin, and Darth Plagueis. I follow everything canon and haven't really dipped into Legends outside of the Thrawn trilogy comics, Darth Plagueis, Kenobi, and the first couple chapters of the first Darth Bane book. Am I a Star Wars fan? Am I doing it correctly?

Does this work?

cdn.secure.videos.dolimg.com/channel_shortform/unknown/tp73182/88e575-tp73182-h264m_aac_1280x720_1404x96.mp4?nvb=20160927235113&nva=20160928065113&token=00caf40075509aa35dbdf

That worked for me, thanks

I just thought of something interesting. What if when Ben found out Anakin was Vader he went through some weird phase where he aggressively denied that Anakin could ever be Darth Vader. Imagine a Ben in a lesson with his fellow Jedi and when the teacher mentions how Anakin was able to turn back to the light side after years of being Vader Ben gets in a heated argument over it because he feels as if even suggesting that Anakin could have been a Sith Lord is extremely disrespectful. This mindset of seeing Anakin as absolutely good combined with him not being able to deny that he was Vader would eventually make Kylo believe that Vader himself wasn't 'evil' and that the Empire were the good guys.

So how long until Sabin calls Ezra out on trying to kill everything? Does she even know about the holocron? He did let slip he was using using the techniques of his enemies.

god damn, what a shit UI disney has

What do you think our friend Hondo is doing during TFA?
There's no way he's dead
Hondo is eternal

Possibly friend of Maz. His symbol was at her castle

He's more than likely dead by then.

At some point, maybe. But remember that she also has the Mandalorian skull and Anakin's podracer flag there as well.

Hondo lives as long as profit lives. And there will always be profit.

Why the fuck do you care what anonymous people on an anime image board think? You bullied in high school or something?

Werent all of those removed in the final release of the film?

>on an anime image board
Excuse me, but this is a Rylothian blurrg-taming forum

Thanks bud

He was hanging out there in the Freemaker Adventures.

look at the signature on the image then google it

They're on the front of her cantina.

To be honest, I only watched the movie once and have very little desire to ever watch it again, let alone track down a copy to check out the scene in question to see if they're still there.

Not all of them

Yes

I don't know if you guys have been keeping up with the recent changes/drama on /qa/ but Hiro is about to clean house. generals are about to be a bannable offense soon.

Link thread bruh

These threads are most of the reason I still come here
Let him ban them

Sweet, looking forward to it.

>-
Valorum was a cuck, Palpatine will make the Galaxy great again!

Feasable given that Sheev lured Dooku over to his cause and Qui-Gon was of a similar mind to his master, he came very close to the dark side in legends prior to Ep.1 so the possibility is there...

"The waifu posting in generals has left my boards shit and low quality, but I assure you my moderation has never been stronger. In order to ensure continuing discussion, Cred Forums will be reorganized into the first No-fun Imageboard, for a serious, and quality forum!"

This is it. This is how shitposting dies...

>Waifu posting disallowed
Unacceptable. It's time to rebel.

Take away the waifu posting and what do you have?
A soulless and boring forum full of repressed people

As long as they don't take our husbandus

The big difference is that Dooku was apparently already somewhat hungry for power

Probably means

I'm not seeing any agreement on anything, just the standard argument. If you can find any consensus in that thread, good on you. At least he can presumably see the sameposters by IP.

I'm fine with no waifus.

Read it in an Asian accent before I realized it was sheev

As am I.

Hiro: "Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Mootykins the Faggot?"
user: "No."
Hiro: "I thought not. It's not a story Cred Forums would tell you. It's an oldfag legend. Darth Mootykins was an admin so powerful and so gay he could use his status to shitpost on Cred Forums. He had such a knowledge of shitposting that he could even turn into a girl."
user: "He could actually be the little girl?"
Hiro: "Shitposting is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
user: "What happened to him?"
Hiro: "He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately he taught his userbase everything he knew then some chink stole his website and cucked him. It's ironic, he could become the little girl but his girl was taken from him.

You think that now until just mentioning a character or defending something the character does or just stating you don't outright dislike them gets you declared a waifufag. Then they come for you in the night with their long knives sharpened.

Hiro's speech isn't near clipped enough. Immersion and site broken. Please close Cred Forums, reboot the Internet, and try again.

I liked this one better

I'm not saying it's gone forever, but it's brushed under the rug way too quickly. And Thrawn was majorly disappointing. They want to portray him as a long term schemer but once he fails, it's all going to be looked back on as him being incompetently unacting.

>I'm not saying it's gone forever, but it's brushed under the rug way too quickly
It wasn't, though. Ezra's being insincere, and we already know from the trailer that he gets the holocron back and Maul continues pushing for him to go further down the dark side.

Next episode involves Maul and the holocron, so if the rest of the dark Ezra stuff from the trailer is in this episode and it all gets wrapped up, you'll have a point.

>but it's brushed under the rug way too quickly.

Except you can't judge that because the season just started.

> And Thrawn was majorly disappointing.
No he wasn't.

If we're bringing in Xizor, I want the Bounty Hunter Wars.

I want to meet Space Spider Bro, and get Zuckuss characterization. That, and it was what first established the relationship between Boba Fett and Dengar, and I really really want Boba Fett being the best man at Dengar's wedding to be canon again.

>I'm not saying it's gone forever, but it's brushed under the rug way too quickly.
We're literally picking up the Holocron plotline next episode.

>And Thrawn was majorly disappointing
Tell me, what did you expect to see from Thrawn in the first episode?

>Tell me, what did you expect to see from Thrawn in the first episode?
Different user but when Thrawn was introduced in Heir 25 years ago the first thing he was shown doing was being artsy and fucking the Rebellion's shit up.

They did nothing wrong.

>"GRAND Admiral?"
>"The Emperor promoted me after I blew him."

>That, and it was what first established the relationship between Boba Fett and Dengar, and I really really want Boba Fett being the best man at Dengar's wedding to be canon again.
It's funny how they seem to be giving that role to Bossk of all people.

>Tell me, what did you expect to see from Thrawn in the first episode?
A plan, something to show us what he does. What he does now is nothing. The only reason you're all orgasming over him is because he is a name to you. To everyone fuckin else, he's the man who is deciding to do nothing so it will be all the more underwhelming when the Rebels beat him.

And here I thought I was going to see my old buddies Aresko and Grint again. Man do I miss those two goofballs.

>A plan, something to show us what he does
Are you dense? He's after the larger Rebel fleet.

>To everyone fuckin else
Don't kid yourself.

>he's the man who is deciding to do nothing
You're fucking retarded user. Thrawn telling them to break off their attack because that was not the Rebel fleet does not mean he's choosing to do "nothing".

>A plan, something to show us what he does.
His plan is to capture the entire fleet, not the cell that they were engaged with at Reklam Station. He wants to lead the Reblels into his Honeypot, that sounds like a plan to me.

> To everyone fuckin else, he's the man who is deciding to do nothing
He clearly has his goal in mind, he just chose not to pursue further action at the time. It's literally stated in the episode.

Nothing made me REEE harder than Bossk being buddy buddy with kid Boba. Bossk is supposed to be young, YOUNG. Hell, if they were giving Boba a new budy aside from based Dengar, it could have at least been High-Singer.

In general though I don't like the idea of any of the ESB bounty hunters knowing Fett as a child.

But fuck, not Bossk. Bossk makes such a great fist-shaking rival for Fett. How are my Zuckuss/Bossk ships going to work like this?

>EUtists thinking thier shitty books mean anything.

>He's going to do something later!
And fail. He needs little victories to establish him as a threat. Doing nothing until the finale just means he'll have done nothing.

BarriSS best ship

>Seemingly does nothing in one episode
>Guys, 20 episodes of doing nothing!

At best, if he wins in the finale and actually lives, he might kill or incapacitate someone unimportant and that no one cares about, like Zeb or Sabine.

>And fail. He needs little victories to establish him as a threat.
But we know he'll have victories before the finale. Cham Syndulla gets Thrawn'd later in the Season.

It's literally the first episode, and you're already saying that he'll do nothing. Not that he'll do nothing an fail, but do nothing, and we know that's not true.

youtu.be/xmXp802sFgQ?t=1m59s

We've seen footage from half of the season and already know he's gonna wreck Cham Syndulla.

Just because he seemingly does nothing in his introductory episode doesn't mean he doesn't do anything.

God dammit, Ezra! Look at those eyes! She's already dead!

Reminder that canon has an Ithorian ripoff brand with mouths on the front.

It's already got a ton of human ripoff brands with slightly different features.

Why couldn't they have just been Ithorians?

Just like real life having rip off brands of most animals and humans

At least canon acknowledged the similarity

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ottegan

>Their physiology was similar to that of the Ithorians, with a hammer-shaped head and an elongated face with wide-set eyes, except that Ottegans had only one mouth set low on their necks while the Ithorians had two, one on either side. As a result, Ithorians referred to their cousins as hrumgatha—"lone mouths"—and joked that Ottegans' physiology meant that they need to talk twice as much to be heard.

Huh. That's actually pretty cool. I'm okay with this.

Feelsthorian

>tfw the First Order executes your qt Jakku wife

Reminder that Nu canon is trying incredibly hard to force the abednedo species

Those stupid things were everywhere in the movie but I don't remember seeing too many of them anywhere else

I remember one, that Debbie Downer that said "but no damage!"

Well yes, in the movie, like I just said

>Pablo Hidalgo, revealed that in the Visual Dictionary as an easter egg he named all the Abednedo as references to the hip hop group Beastie Boys,[11]

One guy for one sequence is "everywhere"?

There's several of them as background characters. There's a screaming one that gets a closeup in the Jakku raid at the beginning and there's a handful on Hosnian Prime. There's also a few of them in the Resistance, to the point that people were wondering why the one that died was shown alive in a later scene (turns out it's a different guy).

>There's several of them as background characters.
meaningless set dressing
>There's a screaming one that gets a closeup in the Jakku raid at the beginning and there's a handful on Hosnian Prime.
I'll have to take your word for it
>There's also a few of them in the Resistance
Only saw the one, and he died.

You make it sound like they were the only things with speaking rolls or some dumb shit.

There was also one in Moving Target

That is some Araki tier shit right there.

You're the one who assumed that. I said they're everywhere, not that they're a big part of the main cast. I wasn't even complaining, I was just asking where else they had turned up besides TFA.

"everywhere" implies people would notice them. As far as I know there's only one of them and he died.

>Oh man, Rodians are everywhere in Mos Eisley
>NUH UH THEY'RE JUST BACKGROUND CHARACTERS THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
This is some bizarre logic

Okay, that's great, why is this an issue for you?

How many Rodians are even in Star Wars anyway? My memory is hazy, but I only remember like... two. There's Greedo, and the little kid in TPM that everyone says is Greedo.

>tfw Jakku IS your wife and every morning at sunrise you greet her by burying your dick in the sand
And now the First Order has sullied her innocence!

There's also one in RotJ. She's a backup singer for Sy Snootles in the special edition.

In the movies? Tons. If you're only talking about Rodians with speaking lines, there's Greedo, Wald (little Anakin's friend) and an aide that talks to Palpatine. But there's a lot of them in background scenes. The guy mentioned Mos Eisley, where there's quite a few of them, all dressed like Greedo.

Oh your waifu is far from innocent, I've been plowing her for months

>trying to farm on Jakku
You fool!

I assure you, my seed is quite potent

>in the special edition.
well there's problem number one.

There's plenty in the backgrounds. You can see several in the Lower City scene

WHY AM I READING THIS IN THRAWN'S VOICE?

It's weird going from having a handful of races (Rodians, Nikto, Weequay, Ishi Tib, Quarren, etc.) all over the place and then not seeing a single one of them in TFA.

that reminds me, do we ever see any Beelzebobs again?

>Admiral Yularen this is General Kenobi
>This is Admiral Yularen, send traffic, break
>Admiral Yularen, requesting immediate airstrike on my position Broken Arrow, I repeat. Broken Arrow, how copy?
>This is Admiral Yularel, Broken Arrow, we copy, may the Force be with you
>*Fortunate Son starts playing*

>Weequay, Ishi Tib, Quarren
okay, you're just making shit up now, at least take this seriously, user.

Not in the movies, no.

>be a creepy ithorian hybrid "thing"
>stuck on that shithole Jakku
>convince people you have this luxurious farm
>show it off to them
>convince them you made it yourself by having sex with the ground to make it fertile
>they thank you for your advice and on the way out you sell them a turkey baster and several jars of your finest "jelly"
>after they're gone you grin with your freak mouth and pat some of your plastic plants, then grab your holorecorder to view the new prospective farmers "efforts" to post on your exclusive holo-net site.

I can't see this thread. Not anymore.

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD