When did Anna-Maria become such an ungrateful cunt?

When did Anna-Maria become such an ungrateful cunt?

>Old fart tricks young woman to have sex with him.

Otto is clearly in the wrong here. What he did is the equivalent of putting up a fake facebook profile picture and stalking little girls.

Ungrateful about what exactly?

tricking someone into sleeping with you by pretending to be someone else is illegal. rape by deception. mostly applies to celebrity impersonators.

Why because she was willing to date down someone like Otto?

I assume it's that while Otto was using her to rape Peter he also got her an important job at a big company, and that she is pretty much set for life.

Also sacrificing himself to save her

>little girls
Those are two very different definitions of "little girls" and you know it.

For all intents and purposes Otto was Peter. He wasn't pretending to get laid, he was living as him.

Just because your crazy stalker saves your life doesn't mean they are no longer a crazy stalker. Fact of the matter is Otto tricked Anna into having a relationship with him and she is right to be angry about that.

>tricking someone into sleeping with you by pretending to be someone else is illegal. rape by deception. mostly applies to celebrity impersonators.
I really would never feel bad for anyone who's tricked into that. You deserved it for being a vapid cunt.

Otto was not Peter, was was in Peter's body. He was most definitely pretending to be Peter so no one would suspect he was Otto.

that's just identity theft.

In this case it's kinda like catfishing, Otto was himself, but with a different face and more appealing bio.

Shut up Otto you pathetic freakshow.

He didn't trick her, she reached out to him first

this is some shit writing, but i guess you gotta get back the status quo

> little girls
you abelist shit

otto is a shit, anna-maria has every right close that chapter of of her life. not because otto hijacked pete's body but because dr octopus is a monster.

the moral of the story is don't be a super villain, Dr. Girlfriends are pretty damn rare.

Well he was not so much pretending to be peter as pretending to not be him which is still questionable but not quite as bad.
He was more raping peter

> this entire thread
> every undergraduate tumblrina arguing how everything is rape

Cred Forums was a mistake

Stop raping me with your opinions

he, Otto Octavius, introduced himself as and pretended to be Peter Parker after intentionally making himself look exactly like Peter Parker.

user, in this case it actually is rape though. That's like if you took a hot girl back to your place only to find out she had a dick, but she didn't tell you and you found out after you banged her.

shut up pussy

Also, now that I think of it, Otto also raped Peter during that masturbation scene.

At least it isn't BLACKEDX10

whoops

Slott.

>the moral of the story is don't be a super villain, Dr. Girlfriends are pretty damn rare.

He could always get back together with Stunner.

He can't, he dumped her to be with his loli waifu.

He didn't break up like an asshole, and she doesn't seem like the type who can easily get another boyfriend with her natural body.

That isn't a mental image I needed or wanted.
But it's here to stay now.
Damn you, user.

I hear Aunt May is advailable again.

Why couldn't he just settle with that octopus girl wh was obsessed with him?

once Dock Ock sticks his brain into a cloned Peter body, he should hook up with Superior Silk from Spider-Gwen's universe

But user, it's an actually scene that happens in the book. By technicality Peter is being touched by an old man against his will....again.

>Cred Forums is so bootyblasted about tumblr boogeyman it can't even see actual rape when it happens

kys

What would they do?
Fuck with Spider-Man for no reason?

Doesn't Peter have a reason to tapdance over their heads, even more so since Otto is trying to jack Peter again?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Give it some time. Anna did fuck a black.

You wouldn't be saying that if Otto had fucked MJ or Black Cat.

Now lets not be hasty we can be a bit quick to call things tumblr sometimes but that does not make them boogymen they are a very real threat.

That Otto died. This is doucheOtto.

It really is a shame that there are so many people who refuse to recognise the threat you have to preface a statment that somebody is being paranoid about sjws by mentioning you do belive they are a threat.

Is this the most recent issue? Did I miss an issue?