New BvS Concept Art

Also, DC Films General Thread, I suppose.

krop.com/robmckinnon/#/

It's pretty similar to what we got in the movie, but I like this spear concept with the narrower kryptonite piece. It looks much sharper, more menacing and more deadly.

I like this Batwing. It fits the current Batmobile and has a bat shape but is still somewhat realistically flyable.

The waterfall and light capes are a great idea, but how was someone with no legs meant to climb that high?

They look cool, but I am glad we didn't get this, I don't want them to pull a "SCIENCE" & "TECHNOLOGY" thing with Aquaman like they did with Thor.

That said I do wish his Trident was slick & reflective.

>it was Asia and not Africa

Pretty cool change

I hate this, it's a shame DC went for pentadent.

I really hate it. My guess is that Snyder really wanted a Trident but was forced to use the dumbass pentadent designe.

I dont know why I laughed at this so much

that's why they changed it probably.

Yeah, I like that they're going with the more ancient look. These are way too sci-fi.

Same with these Wondy sword concepts. I'd have preferred a thicker blade on her sword for a more Greek design, but I'm happy overall with the sword and shield design they went with.

If you've ever read anything Thor you'd know Thor has ALWAYS been about "magic is science that you don't know yet".

Thor is basically ancient astronaut shit. It's rarely about "real" magic.

I really like that statue idea

Except no that's wrong. It's a balanced blend of magic, spiritualism and super science. A lot of it plays more like straight-up Swords and Sorcery stories than anything else.

>Tells someone else "if you've ever read anything Thor" while clearly displaying they've never read anything Thor

>salad
>entree
>desert

*dessert*

I have read all of Thor since his reboot after Heroes Reborn with JRJR on art to the present day and the only science stuff I have seen is they have a few laser guns in their armory that they never use.