goku

goku

Goku, why would you even ask this?

Carol can absorb energy.

Carol.

So could androids

Goku easily.

An infinite amount? No, so there's a limit, Goku thus wins

Goku doesn't have an infinite amount of energy but I think probably enough to beat Carol. Or Spirit Bomb, since it will work on 99% of Marvel heroes.

Why do people bother any more?

At this point Goku is literally a God in terms of physical power. And he's still going.

Superman and Wonder Woman have beaten gods. Flash still speedblitzes him before he can transform. A lot of people can, actually. It's pretty much a crutch. He only wins due to his enemies wanting to fight him at full power.

the power creep is real

memeing aside, super has made all the characters retarded in power

>Flash still speedblitzes him before he can transform.
Transformation is a free action, so is gathering a spirit bomb

"gods"
the gods they are dealing with now are true gods, not just very powerful and godlike. as in they can will things in and out of existence gods.

come on user, he's not even the strongest person in he's own universe

People never bring up the fact that a lot of DBZ characters, including Goku, can blow up a planet with a gesture. That's not a survivable attack for Carol or nearly any other hero.

Y'know, totally honest question, but do we ever really see any of the Gods of whatever Pantheons in DC doing anything particularly "Godly"? Like I mean, in terms of pure show of force. Something that defies convention and logic. Like Beerus in DB can wave his hand, and utterly obliterate literally anything he wants from all realities. Just using that since it seems a pertinent example. Meanwhile not sure I've ever seen a DC God have much more than eternal youth and super strength...

Bronze Medal's pretty good.

hakai >:(

super sayan goku would one punch carol :s

OIOIOI, whats that then? Explain your image mate.

I thought the spirit bomb only fucked you up if you were pure evil? Like Freeza and Vegeta "I know I'm evil" kind of evil.

So could androids and that alien weirdo that was with Babidi and who dies of absorbing to much energy

Are you sure you mean free action? So i can go SS and gather a spirit bomb at the start of my turn for free, then use my move and standard to charge and throw the bomb?

Yarkon didn't absorb energy he absorbed light. Small differences

>Ki blast at max power
>Enemy dodges
>Crater smaller than a Schwerer Gustav's
>"T-they can destroy planets you know"

What if Carol absorbed god ki from Super Sonic Hair Super Saiyan?

No, they can't. The only character with that amount of power is super buu, and he's the second strongest character on the series, the fist being a one-off fusion

Frieza cheated since his technique was INTENDED to fuck a planet's core and make it explode, he didn't actually have enough energy to do it off his own power. Cell was bluffing

This is ignoring Super, which I don't watch and I've heard is even worse power creep bullshit than Z

Well, they have destroyed planets, you know. Freeza destroyed a planet with a tiny energy blast twice and the first time he was weak as fuck and got beaten handily by SSJ1 Goku. Hell, Roshi blew up the fucking moon with a kamehameha way back in Dragonball.

Satan make another fake movie like the one of Cell in the buu saga

While goku and beerus were fighting there was a flash of energy that almost destroyed earth, so mr.satan had no choice but to throw himself in front of videl to protect her and with the power of love absorbed the mystic energy of the gods into his body and became the strongest man on earth

actually that was just him imagining things

Yes. I know what a free action means. Goku spent an entire episode gathering a Spirit Bomb while Freeza with his sanic speed stood around and watched. If Goku started changing his attack against Flash, the latter would be compelled to stay perfectly still with his arms folded while occasionally saying "Impossible!" or "Such power!"

Op acknowledged in the subject that it was a stupid argument.

Turns out Hercule was a Saiyan like Goku who got sent to Earth but also lost his memories.

He finally got a decent Zenkai boost when Frieza showed up and Death Beam'd him, then Krillin gave him a Senzu. Went insta-SSJ and clocked Frieza in the jaw, but passed out from exertion

It'd probably be like Rogue trying to absorb powers from Thor.

its obvious you don't even watch. They canon said goku almost accidentally destroyed the entire universe with the shockwave of one of his punches against beerus
Beerus had to use his god of destruction powers to neutralize the energy out of existence so that wouldn't happen

that isn't fan shit, that was the plot of an episode

It's the opposite: does no damage if you're pure of heart. I think it does super effective damage if you're evil though and normal damage if you're neutral maybe?

"I have a heart of pure neutrality!"

Roshi and Piccolo both have destroyed the moon and they are weak as fuck even compared to DBZ power levels.

Roshi blew up the Moon in DB, and he's absolute shit tier in DBZ. Piccolo blew up the Moon again at the start of DBZ as kind of an afterthought. And unless he was bluffing, Vegeta's Galic Gun was going to destroy Earth as well at a relatively low power level. Planet busting is a low-tier feat in DBZ.

when vegeta first came to earth his galick gun wasn't aimed at goku, his intention was to blow up the earth and goku blew it back in his face

Wait I only saw DBZ, how did the moon come back?

>Vegeta's Galic Gun was going to destroy Earth as well at a relatively low power level.
In hindsight, that was probably more "Reduce everything to ruin" than "Implode with sheer destructive power".

His Final Flash, on the other hand...

they wished it back offscreen with the dragonballs.

That's because toriyama didn't give a fuck and on DB the series had yet to COMPLETELY turn into powerlevel wank until the very last arc

Roshi was intended to be obscenely powerful

goku_in_his_big_dumb_blue_form_getting_rekt_by_a_laser_gun.png

They are kinda just there and chill. Creating life is probably the most amazing thing I guess, which is not saying much.

>Planet busting is a low-tier feat in DBZ
Except, you know, only 2 people actually ever do it and they're both major villains with powerlevels in the millions and hundreds of millions respectively. I'm not sure the Vegeta line you're referring to was even in the manga

it was a death ray bro, death rays are death rays.
literal rays of death trump powerlevels

Didn't he destroy a planet on the way to earth in the saiyan arc? Or was that filler?

Goku is stronger, but Carol has a much larger cock

I don't think goku is a good target for power creep conversations, since saiyans are repeatedly shown to lose to simple things like getting stabbed, ring-lasers or 2 episode mini-bosses that for some reason can render an upper-end saiyan powerless

and toriyama loves to include characters exactly like cell or buu, who through their design mechanic can beat anyone, no matter how powerful

the real truth is that carols powers would work just fine, but goku would still win in the end because he's the main character. if she approached him stupidly she would get beaten and then complimented

It was filler, but it's still something he could easily accomplish.
Everyone got scared that Goku was aiming his Kamehameha down at Cell because he would have destroyed the planet, and Cell intended to wipe out the Solar system all at once in the climax of that arc.

Carol isn't even Superman tier how is she supposed to fight against Goku?

Could Carol defeat Thanos or Galactus 1 on 1? If not, she stands no chance against Goku.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Terror_on_Arlia
Wiki says filler

DB's powercreep is kind of insane either way. There's only like 20 years between the point where both flying and the kame-hame-ha are amazing secret techniques that goku can only replicate without training due to being uniquely gifted and the non-human cast being far stronger than the literal supreme gods of the universe

Feminism.

>I can destroy planets, I'm the villain, yet somehow I'm going to contain myself and throw shit tier ki blasts to not damage much this planet, even when I want to blow it up and kill everybody on it
Makes sense

unfortunately for her, feminism has no power in japan

>I can destroy planets =/= I can survive a planetary explosion
It is explicitly stated that Frieza only went after the planet because he can survive in space, same with kid Buu.

the supreme kais are administrators, they have the power they need to do their job but are not dedicated martial artists

and the current supreme kai (s) of universe 7 weren't even the actual 'grand supreme kais,' they just got promoted because Buu ate the real grand supreme kai, who was legitimately strong as hell, probably at least equal to Buu at his strongest

either way it kind of makes you wonder what these kai guys even do, and how they have time to cameo in the goku and vegeta variety show

>distract with hamburger
>shoot with laser
whoever carol is wins

Didn't Super actually go into it more?

As you say, the Supreme Kais are administrators. It's revealed that Gods of Destruction like Beerus are direct parallels to Supreme Kais. Supreme Kais are in charge of creating and managing life, and Destroyers are in charge of destroying and organizing life. Thus, they maintain a balance together.

Super also introduces a Supreme Kai in-training who is noted to be a prodigy, and a far superior martial artist than most Kais.

I. . . What? Just what? Does that mean that the next time Goku gets serious against someone who ISN'T Beerus it's goodbye UNIVERSE? Not even galaxy? Just jump straight to universe? What the fuck? And let's not forget that the ki blast is even stronger. How is that good writing? If they keep this up, in a year, a full power Kamehameha will just straight up end the seies.

CAROL!
......nah, Goku

They say it's the kais purpose to create in the show, unless that was a bad translation.

They also come with tied to a lord of destruction, so being the opposite of destruction isn't a bad guess.

I don't know about the show but wouldn't a debris field eventually recoalesce?

Nobody Goku's fought is as strong as Beerus.
Beerus keeps being retconned to be stronger. Most people agree that SSB and SSG are about equal in strength since the show gives no indication for which is stronger. In BoG, Beerus said he used 70% of his full strength and in Super he said he was going to start using 100%.
Goku uses Kioaken x10 with SSB, and they still insist Beerus is stronger.

She can do that

I rather fuck Carol. Next question?

Carol has a hideous dyke body.

goku is a fighting genius, and after punching beerus 3 times and creating those shockwaves he was able to learn exactly the angle at which he needs to punch to make all of the energy go into his target and not expand outwards

so his punches should no longer be a risk

Carol wins because she is the greatest, mightiest and most beloved hero the universe has ever seen.

how would probably like her saiyans love strong ladies

Carol is a better character. Her motivation isn't 'I like fighting and eating and sleeping!'

What is Carol's motivation beside being a massive raging cunt?

>beside being a massive raging cunt?
You sure don't seem biased.
>plot twist you do

>Beerus is stronger.

Thats because beerus has god powers + regular ki abilities

He "destroyed" Zamas. As in he killed him in the present and past simutaneously.

The only Zamas left is in Trunks' alt dimension.

vegeta mixed his energy and made a new one

Plot twist: nearly everyone on Cred Forums hates Carol.

GAME OVER YEAH!!

that was crazy

Gee, I guess that does make it true.
I wouldn't want to think for myself, now.

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

ok that's pretty neat

>manga canon

Never bothered reading her solo series that had to be relaunched 4 times, but she seems like a truly great character in Civil War 2

All those blasts, even Freezas planet destroyer, did not wipe out an entire planet by sheer force; they just punctured their core, destabilizing them so they'd blow up.

The first time we see blasts that could actually vaporize an entire planet was when Vegita did his Final Flash against Cell; the blast was made "smaller" and yet was still in a visible scale next to the planet. If it wasn't concentrated down in size, it probably could've vaporized the planet.

SS2 Cell said something about his Kamehameha being strong enough to destroy the solar system, but that was either fluff or it would've been something powerful enough to destabilize the Sun (which would be enough to destroy the solar system).

youtube.com/watch?v=xxncbeyLgoE

How comes all those non Goku people who fight later on didn't cause universe destroying shockwaves when fighting?

Shouldn't Freiza and Vegeta have been threatening the universe when they fought? Also how was Vegeta killed by the Earth exploding?

over 1,000 tons meaning more than also not canon cause japs dont even use the empirical system so why would it be weighed in tons bad translation

earth exploded meaning he 1 had no air to breath and two got burned alive

The thing about DBZ is that Toriyama doesn't give a shit and just makes up whatever.

What are her motivations exactly?
I don't get her anymore?
Is she supposed to be a strong empowered lesbian superheroine who has a gay buttbaby with spiderwoman now? I mean during the whole spiderwoman series they basically outright stated on the cover that the kid looks EXACTLY like carol.

I don't understand her whole thing or what she's doing at all.

Unlike Goku who has an actual motivation, personality, weaknesses and strengths, carol is less then 1 dimensional.

At least when she was a drunken military dog who had an iconic name costume and the best ass of any woman in marvel period she had SOMETHING to work on.
Cap really getting on her ass for slavishly following the orders of the government and what she did to spiderwoman 2 and her questioning what it means to be a hero would have been a good start.

Shake the senile old drunkard and see what drops out.

This, he basically hasn't given a shit about the series since the "finale" with Frieza.

Couldn't he use his vast universal level speed to reach another planet?

>The thing about DBZ is that Toriyama doesn't give a shit and just makes up whatever.

He did care, up to Cell, where the series was meant to end with Goku dead and Gohan being the new protector of the planet.

Then he was pushed to keep doing new stuff, and he made Cinderellas magical bubblegum the main antagonist; there's even a page where the characters break the fourth wall and ask "doesn't it look like the mangaka was screwing around for the last few pages"?

With DB Super, he neither remembers or gives a shit about anything, he is just doing average shonen manga crap without logic behind it.

>Roshi was intended to be obscenely powerful

He was, he just didn't give a damn because it was his students time to save the world.

interesting enough, more than once characters point out that destroying the earth is not a good idea because they also get destroyed in the proccess. Even if they do have the power to destroy planets, they can't take planet-buster attacks that well.

Cell and Buu could regenerate and that's pointed out as the reason that they don't care about destroying the planet they're in.

SSJ WonderWoman VS SSJ Miss.Marvel (Carol). Who wins?

Now I get a chance to post this. Why can't this crossover happen. You know you all would read it in a heartbeat.

1- we don't know how far that kai's world is from earth

2- in DBZ characters often blow things out of proportion. Cell once said he was the strongest being, for example. Statements made by characters doesn't automatically make it true, and It wouldn't even make sense for him to say that the universe might end based on a punch that wasn't even able to destroy the earth itself.

Darkseid was able to bring down the entire Multiverse just by the mere presence of his actual metaphysical soul.

The Spectre, if he counts, is basically the Wrath of God and is given how much power God decides he should have, basically. He's basically the most powerful being in the DC universe.

carol absorbs and redirects energy and has done so with entire stars at a time.

Carol.

Solar radiation, not magical ki powers.
Besides, she's slower and can't fight worth a shit.

If you remember Binary -- yes. The way carol is written, there doesn't appear to be an upper limit of how much energy she can absorb and redirect.

Galactus eats planets -- Carol has eaten stars.

The way they write around her being too powerful is by making her avoid pushing those limits. The last time she did so she became mentally unstable and dangerous.

So -- could she? Yes. Does she? No.

Goku's punches create shockwaves that shale the universe apart and moves faster than time.
What has Carol done that begins to compare to that?

No, she absorbs pretty much any kind of energy.

And if it does physical work, it's energy/

>moves faster than time
Christ, powerlevel wankers are such fucking retards.

>moves faster than time
I have never read anything more moronic in my life.

Goku's got the edge in basically all areas, but Carol is an energy sponge (and is shown absorbing energy from anywhere, not just her hands like the first two androids), and when she gets enough she becomes Binary, a planet Smasher (who can breathe in space).
Granted, Goku starts his fights mostly with hand-to-hand, so it's unlikely her energy absorbing abilities would come into play when she is so fsr outclassed, so Id give it to him.

>moves faster than time
I always had a suspicion that DBZ was garbage. Now I know.

Have you never read anything involving the Flash?

No, if you're pure evil you can actually push it back (Kid Buu). Kind of a design flaw when you think about it.

That's only cause none of the good guys can breath in space. Freeza was cut up into a torso and a head, then pulverized by Goku, and he STILL survived Namek blowing up while he was on its surface.

Kami brought it back the first time.
I don't think the moon was ever brought back after Piccolo.

But it is OK for Superman to lift have of infinity, hold the universe together, or gain access to a though robot, which is a I win button? Comics produce just as much bullshit as anime and manga.

That is why /tg/ is the best board, and you and Cred Forums are just mere pieces of dog shit on the road.

No, it is there. Even in DBS. The moon is the ultimate being.

/tg/ is mostly people who barely understand how to play Magic bitching about prices and saying every new card will break a format, usually modern

She TRIED draining power from Ares, and passed out from too much.

At least /tg/ knows when something is bullshit and calls it out, unlike you and Cred Forums, who just merrily go with whatever shit that you guys are given. They learned to speak with their wallets, unlike you two.

>But it is OK for Superman to lift have of infinity, hold the universe together, or gain access to a though robot, which is a I win button?

No. Modern superman is horseshit too.

Don't defend shitty writing by comparing it to other shitty writing.

>Uncanny Avengers

folloup. Could carol fuck the goku?

Alcohol, and calling it "training" is involved.

No, they're a bunch of hypocrites. Everyone on that board was building Delver when T Cruise was still legal, but bitched about it dominating eternal formats.

Then she should be completely invincible and not able to be burned or hit or suffer any form of kinetic, impact, or energy damage ever.
And yet she is not and she does.

Ki will burn a hole through her if not drill through her like a hot knife through butter.
Would love to see her absorb a kienzan.

Maybe. Goku does prefer girls with small boobs, and Carol is flat chested.

She's gay as france in spring.
No she could not.

Why is Supreme Kai small again?

>empirical system

Goku powers through a guy's time stop ability. Flash actually runs "faster than time" due to memeforce giving him the ability to run faster than concepts.

It's weird how DC still uses speed force so much despite how much beef there is between them and Waid.

>mfw someone is actually coloring my lazy drawings

What happened with Waid? I just read the stories, not the stuff about the people who make them so I have no idea.

>Goku's punches create shockwaves that shale the universe apart
see >moves faster than time
you know that's not what happened; goku was predicting his moves, and not moving faster. It's the difference between moving faster and moving first.

Some people will use something they know is broken so long as it's still in the rules. The problem here is tournament rules are controlled by the company rather than the players. You can't just houserule broken shit, and other players will use that broken shit with no qualms. If you want to win in a tourney setting, that's just how it is. Others are in it just for fun and treat winning as something that may or may not happen.

For everything else, /tg/ can come together and agree things are BS and need to die because it's player controlled. More to the point, everyone is in the same shitcan together when it comes to Tabletop RPGs. Things HAVE to be balanced or the game stops being fun. Either through general boredom or the one OP person among more normal characters solving every problem on their own. It's to everyone's mutual benefit to work out a compromise on what can and can't be done for a RP session. Of course complete OP BS is also fine as long as everything involved has the same kind of OP BS. See Exalted as an example. Dodging a world killer attack by declaring it is now a delicious baked muffin is not BS when your opponent can fly because they dodged the floor.

The problem in Comics and Manga and Anime often comes down to the fact singular characters often operate on rulesets ENTIRELY SEPARATE from the rules they operate in work on. The character doesn't exist in a rule set. They are their own rule set.

>Freeza was cut up into a torso and a head, then pulverized by Goku, and he STILL survived
weirdily enough, Buu had to remake himself when he destroyed the planet.

That said there is a huge difference in how both of them destroyed said planets; Buu actually destroyed it whole, while Freeza merely started a reaction in it's core that would destroy the planet.

Joseph vs Batman?

The shock waves from their punches were causing near by planets to explode and even showed it.
When Hit was able to stop time longer than Goku could anticipate, he busted out SSBKK and that's when he started the faster than time nonsense.

One of my favorite scenes. Fucking beautiful.

>when your opponent can fly because they dodged the floor.
Oh, as far as I know, this second example of mine can't actually occur in game. However, the truth is far more impressive.

they only showed shockwaves

also, if it was strong enough to destroy other planets, it would have destroyed earth.

>he busted out SSBKK and that's when he started the faster than time nonsense
as far as i know he just anticipated stuff on that fight. Also, the guy wasn't even properly 'stopping time'. He could only do that for, like, 1 second.

Go watch the fight between Goku and Beerus again. They show planets crumbling to dust from the shock waves.
Whis also said Hit's time stopping ability worked just like Whis being able to rewind time.

Nah, Flash has no reason not to blitz that motherfucker on the spot.

Its important to have perspective when discussing mechanics in Dragon Ball. Toriyama is just writing to entertain, and he's actually decently lazy. The only reason super saiyan hair is yellow is because he didn't have to ink hair on the page. His primary goal is to give you a fun story. Give power levels a bit of a break.

>Give power levels a bit of a break

Tell that to Z/GT/Super fans. That's all they ever talk about.

>The only reason super saiyan hair is yellow is because he didn't have to ink hair on the page.
Are you telling me an entire era of golden meme power ups in animation was started because of one man being too lazy to ink hair in?

That's what happens when you have nothing to talk about when your show is just shit.

It's because of how inconsistent the show is.
>Trunks get his ass kicked by Black
>Then gets beat in one hit by SSJ3 Goku
>Is suddenly on par with SSB Goku
Fans are gonna try to make sense out of the show if writers won't

Saved him an ass load of time when he was drawing and writing every page of the manga

The show is trying to shift it's theme towards emotion and control being factors now that the characters have 'topped out' on how strong you can be in a raw sense. With proper motivation, Vegeta punched out Beerus despite only being SSJ1/2. For one instant he unleashed his full potential.

But it's being done terribly. I suspect the show will revert to power ups sooner or later.

This shit confuses me. In the DC universe there's God, and peeps like Lucifer, Spectre, etc. So how does the Overmonitor fit into this?

Oh I get that. I'd probably do something similar. Very tiny shortcuts build up when you work as an artist that has a regular deadline rather than one that lives off commissions.

I'm just amused. Every anime had a gold power up at one point in history. Even one of the Gundam anime had a gold mode.

Yeah here's the translation from the interview he said it in:

"To be honest, the way I decided upon the Super Saiyan design was for such a… simple reason that it’d make you go “eh?”. I only use one assistant (note 3), who has always helped me. My assistant always had to spend a lot of time blacking in Goku’s hair (note 4), so the biggest reason was to save time, since if Goku became a Super Saiyan, his hair wouldn’t have to be blacked in. What’s more, this also had the effect that one could tell with a glance that Goku had gotten stronger, so it was killing two birds with one stone. At the time, it was made out that he was fifty times as strong when he became Super Saiyan, but that’s a little extravagant. As far as my feelings as an author go, I think I drew it with the sense of it being a change of about ten times what he had been up until then."

It sure as hell isn't. There have been several instances where people had to nearly sacrifice themselves to buy Goku time to gather a spirit bomb. And transforming quickly gives you a big duration penalty.

>And transforming quickly gives you a big duration penalty.
There is no possible source for you believing this.

Wait... shit. Can anyone answer this?

I assume that those beings are super-powerful, but God is always more powerful than them. Like infinity-plus-one.

They all did most of the impossible shit in their salad days.

>normal damage if you're neutral maybe
Naw, it acts on the presence of evil. Goodness and emptiness are equally effective ways to be immune to it.

The vsbattles autists say she can keep up with SSJ3 Goku, but only as binary.

Marvel's really scaled back what Odin can do.
Back in old school Marvel days, Odin could do some deific tier crap, like creating stars.

Nowadays he has trouble lifting a hammer he himself enchanted that has a tiny portion of his power and cant do half the shit he used to do. There is a reason he was Omnipotent Odin, and led .Marvel's completely forgetting their own lore.

Babadi's scouter gave a rough indication of how much power it takes destroy a planet in both manga and anime canon, and at the same time said that Goku had many times the necessary amount in SSJ1 form. This is corroborated by Freeza's stated track record of personally destroying planets at close to SSJ1 power level and lower. From that, we can easily infer that many other Z fighters and baddies have enough power to destroy a planet by the end of the Namek arc at least.

Energy absorber. Gives her a slim chance at trickery. The real issue is speed. She is not faster than instantaneous movement.

Earlier, sane versions of it do. The people misusing the term these days will be forgotten before they do any real damage.

Alternate dimension. That one's from Future Trunks' splinter timeline, where he just fucking killed Debura and Babadi, and let Supreme Kai seal Buu even harder.

Probably earlier than that. Vegeta's claim that he could destroy the earth during his fight with Goku is most likely true when you consider that "destroy" has more than one meaning. He might not have been able to vaporize it then but he could have probably easily caused enough damage to make the planet uninhabitable through cataclysmic damage to the surface and some damage to the layers beneath. It's safe to assume that Goku could do the same at that point if he kaioken'd enough times.

No she doesn't. She's just dressing down now because she's giving in to dementia.

Goku doesn't drink. And Chichi has pounded into him what cheating means and what doing it would mean for him.

Knowing that she is, and trying not to be. She's a recovering every damn thing there is to recover from, at this point. She is Vegeta.

Your scans are better than mine. Did you rip them from mangafox yourself, or is there a torrent somewhere?

That was more a return to form. Dragonball was always an action+gag manga.

>Goku lets his guard down.
>Carol shoots him in the heart with a tiny laser ring.
>Goku dies, again.

Wonder Woman is a much better match for SSB Vegeta these days.

>Implying there is a limit to Carol's absorption powers.

He didn't, though. He had an assistant for backgrounds and coloring since early on in his Dr. Slump days even.

Seemed to work that way when Goku and Gotenks went S3 too fast.

When?
Goku maintained SSJ3 as long as he needed to against fat Buu. He was getting tired, but he kept it going the whole fight
Gotenks' time in the form ended right before his fusion expired.
When Goku fought Kid Buu, he wasn't used to being alive again and that's what caused SSJ3 to be ineffective.

SSJ3 is just the FAST BURN transformation period. That's it's gimmick. You combine it with a TIME LIMITED fusion technique and it shortens both. Gotenks defused early because he was using SSJ3. Goku even mentions that's the case briefly.

Even the first time he used SSJ3, the time limit was an issue. It drastically shortened his remaining allotted time in the world of the living. It used up so much power he was forced to return to Otherworld.

SSJ3 is basically the Kaioken of the super saiyan stages.

That won't matter in a century since the country won't be there largely thanks to their shitty treatment of women in the workplace.

>thinking for myself
>parroting the same garbage that every other person in my favorite Cred Forums board says

Okay big guy.

The issue was whether or not transforming instantly vs slowly, both of which Goku and Gotenks each do at some point, would incur a greater time penalty.

And I pointed out the examples being disputed were short for other reasons. There doesn't seem to be any penalty for fast transformation. It's just a factor of skill if you can do it.

Why does she wear an S on her costume???

If she can be burned electrocuted damaged by a hit or cut then her energy absortption powers have a limit.

As a matter of fact ki isn't the same kind of energy. It's life energy.
If she can't walk up to a person and absorb their life energy until they are dead or absorb the equivalent of a planets worth of life energy then she can't do shit.

She would not even be able to tank saiyan saga vegeta's gallick gun.

M is an awkward letter to drape over boobs. You can't be sure if it's an M or an N or what from certain angles. Also, it's supposed to be a lightening bolt or something.

So what you're saying is, we need Rogue or Sauron to fight the Saiyens.

From her Air Force days.

Goku fights on a higher scale of power than even Binary.

lest you forget, even as Binary she couldn't blow up a planet or do anything outside of pure terrestrial shit.

Just "powering up" would put out so much power it would overwhelm both of them.
Besides, they'd just punch them to death with fists covered in hard ki or burn them down with energy blasts.

Rogue is sometimes ridiculously powerful by stealing abilities, skills and other powers as well. Sauron cheats with SCIENCE.

She got overwhelmed by apocalypse and many other mid tier deities and low level cosmics.
Goten Trunks and Baby Pan would probably kil her.
You can't out science that level of ass kicking user.

Man, in the Marvel universe, yes you can.

>mutant Saiyen clone army
Shiiiiiit.

Neither the overmonitor nor yahweh are stronger than the other.

The concept of the two of them even fighting is pointless. Thought Robot trumps both of them though.

> Thought Robot > Overvoid = Yahweh = Great Evil Beast > Mandrakk > Michael and Lucifer > Endless > (gets very 'up for debate' after this point) Anti Monitor > Parallax and the other entities > Spectre > Proper Darkseid with Anti Life > New Gods/other pantheons/high tier angels > most superheroes (all but superman really...and Hal on occasion. Those two have done things that put them clearly around Anti Monitor / parallax tier)

Doesn't she get bitch slapped into orbit by the hulk?

Wow user, you're right. Thats a really retarded thing to ask.

Most things weaker than Superman do, yes.

Yeah. Wonder Woman is a much better match for Goku. They even have the same temperament regarding recreational combat.

he still cant breathe in space

I thought he could in his new god form.

Him and Beerus fight in space, and in the newest episode, Whis sends him hurtling in space for a bit before catching him.

Remember that time Goku met the multiverse god, like the guy at the absolute top of the food chain who decides and creates everything? Who could wipe all of creation if he was pissed.

youtu.be/kn7MA34Hx_g

Pepperidge Farm remembers

>villain of the week level in DC

>absolute top
There's always a bigger fish.

dbztards of all people should realize this.

DBS has this habit of saying "Nope, Beerus is still stronger" every time someone new pops up and Goku busting out a new form, with Xeno and very few others being the exception.
It's honestly worse than the constantly shifting totem pole we had back in DBZ.

>comparing 60 episodes to 290

what are you? retarded?

Give it time.

No, he's at the absolute top, if you paid attention to the story at all you'd get what it means.

Goku can't even beat Beerus, can't even challenge whis, can't even challenge any of the dozens in between whis and omni-king. Not every figure in dB is just there to be surpassed so Goku can find new bigger thing anymore, this is the literal top. Things have changed.

Series might end with him beating beerus at best.

Universe deities at best, not multiverse

Omni king wiped out six universes one day for the heck of it. There used to be 18 universes.

did you even look at the picture?

Six of those people have enough power to destroy the multiverse.

Two of the freaking succeed.

Try harder.

>six universes

kek. try infinite

>six
Top jej

Darkseid took out 52. Just by existing in them. Step it up.

Yeah, but he probably had a reason for doing it. Rather than just "Yknow, how about this dies now".

Whether he wants power or something, his reasons are probably a bit less abstract than Thanos who just worships death.

>had a reason

He wasn't even trying. As I said, his existence just being there was enough. He was even half dying at the time.

Yeah I'm glad it's going back to the old Master Roshi teaching of "there's always going to be someone stronger than you, no matter how hard you train."

It's not about trying. He was trying to do all of that in the first place for a reason. He became all powerful briefly for a reason, a desire of power or something similar.

>It's not about trying. He was trying

What kind of shit are you smoking, pal? Read that sentence again and see if you can even spot your own insanity.

He came into the universes to control peoples minds. He didn't even want to end reality.

But I'm not sure what your point is. If there even is one other than 'hurr six universes on a whim'.

Big fucking whoop. Darkseid was literally just standing there, running a god damn night club, while 52 universes died around him.

Freeza blew up Planet Vegeta without targeting the core.

Vegeta blew up a planet on a whim.

Why did they die user? Usually it's bullshit that happen in just one of the many run that had Darkseid. If Darkseid is usually like that then it's fair I suppose.

> Usually it's bullshit that happen in just one of the many run that had Darkseid.

What the fuck does that even mean?

It happened because darkseid usually sends a fraction of his true self into a universe when he invades it.

On this occasion, the new gods, who ordinarily stop darkseid from sending his entire self into a universe, were dead.

So he entered the multiverse completely. This much power was way, way to high for the multiverse to handle and it collapsed, destroying all 52 universes.

> If Darkseid is usually like that then it's fair I suppose.

It's fair.

Though You could have just read the comic, instead of posting fuck head questions that everyone who reads knows the answers to, but we both know you'll never do that.

Flash needed help to beat the fucking Riddler give me a break

Clear difference in art between Super and Toriyama's DB. And people say Toyo is as great as Toriyama? Lmao.

Niether are very impressive.

You're an idiot.

Comic fans are always insecure idiots who are extremely biased to western while bashing anime. I'll never understand

That's quite a lot of projecting you're doing there. I never said manga art is shit. There are a lot of truly excellent mangaka and shit but Toriyamalamadingdong is not one of them. Go back to bed you triggered little baby.

end yourself, faggot

Carol would get defeated easily. She's strong, Goku's retardedly strong. AND trained by a variety of masters, unlike little Miss "I'll just keep punching until I win".

The Riddler doesn't really fight hand-to-hand though. He fights using his wits so that would make sense.

Unless you're saying Goku is as intelligent as the Riddler.

Back in post-COIE DC the Presence/Yahweh was the big end all be all with the pagan gods being powerful but still beneath him. See Vertigo stuff like Sandman and Mike Carey's Lucifer and Ostrander's Specture series.

Even so, 5D imps were implied to be stronger. Spectre got punked by one in Morrison's JLA run and then again by Joker with 99% of Mxy's powers.

Current "Orrery model" DC places Yaweh and the Presence on the same tier as other pantheons and the 4th World which helps explains why Spectre couldn't just stop Darksied during Final Crisis.

During Final Crisis a dead Darksied's corpse was threatening to destroy the multiverse just by existing-which should give you an idea of the power scale we're dealing with.

Monitors are beyond even this. They're a metaphor for writers. The Multiverse is something they have to be careful not to break with their observations and experimentation.

They're multiverse traveling ships are like nanomachines injected into liquid. Which again should give you an idea of the scale we're dealing with.

They call the multiverse a "germ world" for a reason.

Monitor-Mind is a complex metaphor being both the mind of the reader and the blank page. That white stuff around the panels? That's him. He's like Mu or Nirvana.

Thought Robot is the platonic idea of Superman. He is the idea of Superman carried into "reality" by inspiring the reader. He is super-heroism in the abstract. He cannot lose anymore than he cannot be Superman.

>Used to be the biggest threat ever
>Anti-matter legions
>Killed Kara, killed Barry
>Killed everything but one universe
>Was holding his own against full power Spectre and every single superhero ever

>Became Sinestro's bitch
>Then became a battery

The mighty have fallen.

Correction. His dead corpse took out 52 universes to the point Superman had to sing it back into existence Narnia/Paradise Lost style.

Anti-Monitor killed all but one universe.

Darksied got them all, but there was only 52 of them at the time...maybe...

Mandrakk was sucking on the multiverse like a jolly rancher but he didn't directly destroy a single one.

Who gets the achievement as multiverse slayer?

NB4 Left Hand/Ultra