Howdy, Pardner!

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/3/38/Spy_DominationEngineer02.wav?t=20100625234557
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwHRxAnl3Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck. Last JCA thread I made got a whopping zero replies.

That sucks, mate.

Bumping
Show was really nice. Did jackie write the show or just star in it?

he didnt even star in it lol. jackie chan didnt even voice himself

True, but it was still a great show.
With Jade, Jackie, Uncle, Tohru.

IMO Underrated by most, but overrated by some.
I take my leave

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/3/38/Spy_DominationEngineer02.wav?t=20100625234557

Shouldn't you be building us a railroad or something?

Was there any season that wasn't a treasure hunt race?

They don't make em like they used to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwHRxAnl3Qo

hey user what are we going to do on the beach

To be fair, he knew he couldn't speak English well enough to be a VA. He did pick the guy who voiced him.

>Prophet will never finish his comic
Shame.

>jackie chan didnt even voice himself
???????????????????

Were there ever HD rips of this show past Season 1? Everything I find from 2 onward is VHS 160p horseshit.

Did anyone else see this and think it was just some crappy Azula chibi fanart?

>live action uncle not played by lo pan

c'mon now

ENOUGH SWEET ASIAN LOLI ASS FOR EVERYONE!

Demon Jade was cute.

It's on Crackle

JCA thread? Ok. Which Talisman was the most OP and why? Which one would you want if not that one?

> jackie chan didnt even voice himself

WHAT?

To be fair, he knew he couldn't speak English well enough to be a VA. He did pick the guy who voiced him.

You'd need him for Daolon Wong in the sequel though.

Fuck off, Azula

Well a new page DID surface on Palcomix recently. Maybe if there's enough interest he'll knock out a couple more?

he didn't directly write for it, and he didn't VA for it either(he himself decided that due to both being to busy to be a regular VA and cause he felt his English was nowhere near good enough to be used), but he was still involved with making the show(most heavily as a consoltant for the action scenes), as it had been a lifelong dream of his to be part of a cartoon

The last time he updated the comic was apparently around the same time last year end of september. so maybe he still wants to work on it but cant find a proper place to post it since WWOEC went down.

he still also occasionally posts stuff on tumblr too but I dont know if he also does a pixiv or soup.

my own clone now neither of us will be virgins

>09-25-2016, 01:13 PM
>Yes, I'll be finishing the final few pages of Jade Chan.

Pssst hey young jade. Anal is really fun try it with pablo as soon as you turn 14

Now we get to test the "is fucking your time-traveled self sex or masturbation?" paradox with the added twist of "is it pedophilia if the kid is your younger self?"

and then they had to go and ruin future jade by making her head 3 times larger than her body

My favorite part of this show was how Jade could infiltrate Section 13
>Diegetically super-secret base
>Villains, regardless of competency, actually have trouble infiltrating it
>Jade walks in and out at will
>Explains how she gets in each time

Fucking 10/10.

Also fuck this show pandered to my very special specific fetish.

You think Jackie Chan will make another cartoon again before he kicks the bucket?

Trunks?

>this show was made before the internet reached the point were fanart of pretty much anything is made
>because of this, there is nearly no Jackie fanart.

Why even live?

Don't even compare the great Azula to her.

holy shit scrapper can you not contain your raging autism for five minutes.

I'm not Scrapper but I go where I am needed.

Is it just Cred Forums or do you go to other forums to crusade for your waifu?

She's not my waifu and yes anywhere.

She looks so much better without the lips.

How many times do we have to tell you to fuck off Scrapper?

>ruin
But she's still so spunky.

Dat choker, unf.

Jackie Chan didn't voice the character Jackie Chan.

Although the guy who voiced Jackie in JCA (James Sie) is pretty much the official Jackie Chan voice impersonator. He's done Jackie's voice in video games and the Kung Fu Panda shows/video games.

Mmm.

Man why was my childhood filled with such semen demon lolis

Now you got me staring at her abnormally long neck.

What about loli Jade in the choker?

Anything else is optional

This may be blasphemy to say on Cred Forums, but I completely prefer her aged up.

I would too if it didn't look like they badly pasted Jade's head on Viper's body.

The execution looks a little wonky, admittedly. But they moved in the right general direction to appeal to me.

Paco will be my first one?!?

"Care to explain how our security was penetrated by a child?"

Before the site imploded, a JCA fic thread on WWOEC once had someone come up with the idea of a multi-purpose beverage dispenser/fountain statue shaped like a squatting nude Jade that would piss your drink into your glass.

this series really liked fetish fuel.

Scrapper, why would you even check this thread when it's about Jackie Chan Adventures, meaning any Azula mentions would be extremely low?

Did you check it out because it had underage asian lolis you fucking pedo?

>Did you check it out because it had underage asian lolis

Pretty sure that the only reason we ever have JCA threads, for sweet sweet Jade booty.

That's a brilliant idea and I want one.

Jackie showed up for some of the Kids WB promos, where he starred alongside his animated self.

To each their own.

It seems I am unable to post pics, due to a connection error.

Really?

I didn't know this. Kinda sucks. He was in the moral messages at the end though.

Never thought about this but love action could work...