Will he listen to Johns bullshit? God I can't believe Ben let this faggot co-write the script

Will he listen to Johns bullshit? God I can't believe Ben let this faggot co-write the script.

stop with this meme you fucking faggot

He listened to snyders bullshit

You seem upset user.

While I agree that Johns doesn't get Batman, you gotta admit that when it comes to capes, he's a decent storyteller.

Only when all of you stupid queers fucking leave.

>johnsfags are this delusional

This is Cred Forums-related.

He's very good at monitoring tone/overall themes, seeing as Rebirth was so good. As long as he himself doesn't write too much I think this can work.

>DCEU Rebirth incoming
Unless Snyder gets 2 billion in JL then we'll see Johns v. Snyder, which I really want.

Who the fuck cares, it's WB , it will be shit and we are going to eat it like champions.

>cosplay threads are fine
>video game threads are fine
>gay threads are fine
>cheesecake threads are fine
>meme threads are fine
>LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION THREADS ARE NO GOOD!

will ben finally kill himself?

he will probably suicide bomb the wb headquarters after Batman receive's a 20% rotten score

Because you cunts always bring your retarded company wars with you and cancerous Cred Forums memes. All those other threads you mentioned are generally civil.

Can't we have civil discussion in live action too?

>Ben goes crazy
>"4 years in the DCEU, how many good men are left, how many stayed that way?"
>starts branding Marvel actors, directors, and writers
>starts killing people
>ends it all

>Civil discussions
>Cred Forums

I wish. Every DCEU thread has the same 3 guys spewing hate for no reason. It's so annoying.

You haven't heard?

No, time and time again you proved you can't do that. You all turn into stupid Cred Forumsedditor monkeys that have to shit up every thread with company wars.

>he actually became murderverse's batman

>for no reason

I'm pretty sure it's because a bunch on dc fans decided to go in denial mode forever and bust everyone's balls with how great dceu is and some conspiracy theories on why it's a critical failure

>only queers on Cred Forums are the steven universe fags

Here we go again.

Your logic is retarded.

But you know it's fucking true.

MoS shitposting for 3 fucking years, 1.jpg and the idiots flocking in his threads, all the BvS and SS denial, and there's more to come obviously.

If you don't admit that DCEU fans shit this board more than this board shits on DCEU, you're in deep denial.

So your solution to the shitposting is counter-shitposting.

Okay genius.

>stop liking what I don't like

How about concentrating your efforts on something that's actually bad, like Steven Universe?

Because it's a cartoon and thus on topic, moviefag.

You're saying that like DC moviefags are appreciably more horrible for this board than Marvel moviefags.

You're all horrible scum who drag the boards down with your incessant company warring and shit posting about box office numbers, rotten tomatoes ratings and marketing budgets and this board would be better for your absence.

Whoa there Einstein.

I just made a point that shitposters complaining about other shitposters is dumb.
I didn't say I'm one of them, but you safely assumed that because I don't join your hugbox

>Please like what I like
I can do that too you see.

Again, you assume I'm a shitposter just because I pointed out that DC fans are equally worse. Typical.

I find it funny how you always play the victim of this board, when it's thanks to you that this board is so shit.

>I didn't say I'm one of them
You didn't need to. You perfectly expressed yourself.

Will never happen and your autistic ass got BTFO by mods

So keep crying

>Johns is SO egocentric that the only Batman book they gave to the Deathstroke actor is Earth One.

Johns is such a cunt.

>Batman isn't on topic

Kill yourself.

Why isn't this guy banned yet?

>let

Johns is a producer at Warner Bros. as well as a leading figure at DC Comics for over a decade now, both creatively and as a senior member of the management.

It's not a question of Ben "I turned down producing, directing and starring in these movies in 2012" Affleck 'letting' Johns do anything; it's a question of Affleck being under contract and Johns being his boss.

>but muh oscars

He's never won one alone, he shared both of them. He's never even been nominated in his own right. He hasn't been nominated for his writing in 20 years, and he's never been nominated for his directing.

Worse for him is the fact that he came into BvS full of himself and determined to prove that he could in fact safely take over the project. Snyder wasn't necessarily seen as the best choice even then, but rather than rise above, Affleck managed to almost double costs on the production by shutting it down until his own writer (Terrio) could be brought in for rewrites. Had David Goyer not also been an executive producer, this would have been a page one rewrite - scrapping everything *after* all the sets had been made, the crew hired, the roles cast, etc. ad starting afresh. Maybe it would have been better when it arrived sometime in 2018, but on present evidence the Terrio script was awful and Ben Affleck is said to have personally scripted large chunks of it himself. In fact, he claimed as much publicly before the release.

And then it was shit, and any argument about "muh Affleck" became invalid. He made BvS. It turned out as dire as all his other writing since Good Will Hunting. Amazingly, Matt Damon turns out to have been the smart one.