Miss Marvel Pt. 3

Alright Cred Forums. I'm done grading papers and I'm done responding to emails. Let's all sit down, get cozy, and read some Miss. Marvel (none of that Captain Marvel nonsense).

Previous Threads Here
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/29493/SEP082357_4._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg
coub.com/view/1akmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks

Dammit, I just realized I called this thread part three instead of part 4. Is there any way to change that or am I screwed?

Deleting is the only way

Carol!

In retrospect, this has more weight and thus is more acceptable than the Rhodey relationship.

Don't think you can change thread title, user. So screwed, I guess. But it's ohkay. It's ohkay, user.

Damn skippy. Makes me sad he's more or less forgotten at this point. Reuniting those two would make me jump for joy. Then again just seeing Wonder Man again would make me happy.

Carol be brutal. This was the page that made me want to go and look through her catalog. No other character other than Thor unashamedly loves murdering monsters.

The page that launched murderCarol threads. Fuck yeah.

Anyone else think Garth Ennis might actually be suited to writing Carol? Him writing a short Carol mini with her in the midst of an intergalactic war would be pretty cash.

This is the quintessential murdercarol image.

That arm so huge

It's for murdering.

I was thinking what would happen if Rucka gets his hands on Carol. But I'd read the fuck out of an Ennis Carol.

And Carol demonstrates she's not just a powerhouse, but a tactical thinker on the battlefield. I wouldn't have thought of her method of detecting her opponent.

Assuming it was early Rucka I'd read the hell out of that. Also if we were operating within the realm of what "could" happen, who would you guys want writing Carol?

I vote Joe Kelley only because I miss him.
More seriously I'd like to see Christopher Gage or Christopher Yost. Both are underutilized.

Also I just realized Reed also wrote the Sinister Spider-Man dark reign mini which was solid gold. I might detour later tonight and storytime those 4 issues.

There's one word she keeps repeating althroughout this run: warrior. She's pretty damn proud and seems to be aiming toward that idea of herself - I think the best hero she can be is just something she can tell herself so she'd have a direction in her life and an avenue to release her warrior self - through heroics.

Oh, Yost definitely. My vote on that.

Completely agree with everything you posted.

Well, Gage is writing her CW2 tie-in and Yost was the story editor for EMH, which gave her a great intro episode. But they're both usually busy with bigger things than comics nowadays.

I didn't know either of those things. I'm actually stoked to know both of those guys have written Carol meaning I'm not complete shit at pairing characters with writers.

On an unrelated note, how was Soule's Daredevil series? His She-Hulk led a lot to be desired with it mostly being hindered by terrible art.

Just found out Brian Reed was a co-writer for the Ultimate Spider-Man videogame which explains why the video game was a better adaptation of the venom-symbiote war arc than the comic.

Damn, this Secret Invasion tie in has a handful of murdercarols, I'm being distracted from hunting carolass.

The video game was mean to be canon.

Good because that's officially how I choose to interpret the story. Having Eddie gain mastery over his symbiote was a great ending allowing for continued skirmishes between Spider-Man and venom. I'm just going to pretend that Gwen Stacy just popped back to life in the Ultimate Universe and no one batted an eye.

>tShEeCiRnEfTiIlNtVtVrAaStIiOoNn

Shhh, user you're not suppose to talk about it.

Hot damn, Carol's meaty muscle-y figure. It's not hard to show when she's in this costume but her flight suit bod varies from one artist to another.

CarolAss

Yea, and then earlier this run she needed Simon to stop a car.

Marjorie Liu? I liked her Black Widow and X23 run and I do think she has potential.

I actually really enjoy her. I just haven't seen her in a while.

I wish they'd somehow address what Cru left in Carol. Upgrade her power set.

The first moment Carol starts sympathizing with this skrull is when it starts attacking and killing other skrulls.

Genius.

I think she's still writing Monstress. I used to have reservation with female writers since there's a number of them that tend to get preachy and go agenda driven. Liu sticks to storytelling and gives the character she'd been given responsibility with, a decent respect.

Carol just love the shit out of Broods and Skrulls.

feels issue

In which Carol brutally murders terrorists with a hammer, but it's okay because she wasn't a superhero yet

But it's always okay to kill terrorists, they wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

RIP in peace Skrullrambe

yas, my fav arc next to the Cru arc. No power Carol Danvers being murderCarol Danvers.

Sorry for the delay. Had to resize a couple pages. Ready to pick up with Issue #33

>Tatooing a skrull

How?

sir, yes, sir ready and good to go

Hailing Hydra

This is why Reed's Carol will always be Muh Carol.

They spent like, three days torturing her.

Costume + civies here looks nice.

Reed and Busiek. I like the transition from super trainwreck struggling Busiek Carol to attempting redemption Reed Carol.

Carol be pissed and tortured for three days. Don't expect anything less than rampage.

nice

No problem you could post it later the special thank you

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/29493/SEP082357_4._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Carol and Peter is cute-cute

I can post this later. I'll start the next thread with it.

Cool

It's not a bad thing, I just think it's funny that since it's before she's a superhero killing people is okay. When she lets Puppet Master kill himself it's a big deal because she's a superhero at that point, here she's just a soldier so killing is okay.

It's not like she was not in a profession that would require her to kill if necessary. Puppetmaster was Carol trying to adjust her rather defective moral compass. I guess being around the Avengers and Steve Rogers being a close friend of hers helps that compass point where it's suppose to point.

Peter and Carol can only reach big sis -lil bro level. They're not meant for anything romantic.

This is the guy that Rogue saved cause she thought she was in love with him? There was an old Uncanny Xmen issue I vaguely remember where Rogue's having a problem with which part of her is Carol's and which part is hers.

HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP carol

Peter's gonna end up a stay-home hubby if he and Carol end up together. Also, the attraction seems mostly one sided. Carol do care for Peter, that's for sure.

Yep.

Yea, I figured. I read Uncanny Xmen first before I delved into any other comics. Rogue issues tend to stick to me. I guess that's why I ended up liking Carol too.

Bonus if she brings Sana Takeda back to Carol too.

I miss when carol was fun and threw cars at stuff

Thank you

I can imagine her thought process here is "it's an alien invasion, shit's gonna get broke, I might as well smash this guy through some buildings"

I miss you, Carol.

>that middle panel
sweatingguy.jpg

ah, a CarolAss panel, thank you for pointing that out, user.

This family dynamic reminds me a lot of hal jordan and his family
Carol reminds me a lot of hal jordan actually
Is that why I liked her so much

She resonates a Hal with a Peej temperament and a name almost similar to Supergirl.

That looks exactly like the lady the skrull turned into when it hit carol

>Carol calling somebody a stooge

I miss mar-vell
I think I'm gonna read death of captain marvel after this

Carol, and marvel in general will never be this good again.

I'm still a bit - just s bit now- dissaponted.

I've buried my Carol and revisit her grave from time to time. I'd invite Kamala but I don't think that would be appropriate.

I'm a Carolfag but, seriously, your autism is overflowing.

Carol be Carol page bump

Same

CarolAss bump

Good

Here's hoping Brie Larson reads this comic in addition to KSD's.

HELP US, BRIE LARSON, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!

Too old now. She'd fit Carol as Cap Marv but I don't think she can pull off a Ms. Marvel Carol.

But am all out support for Brie am just worried on how they would write Carol.

I hope they keep her bloodlust.

I'm not holding expectations in fear that I might get dissapointed but I'll be happy if they'd put in a little glimpse of murdercarol.

Also, I hope they'll keep the air force-army thing that Carol and Steve has in the comics. It's entertaining when they bicker.

damn, Danvers

One day, user, she may throw cars again. We may even get some butt shots.

I want car throwing in the movies. Lotsa hurling of stuff...at enemies, to space...

Will we het good butt shots from Brie Larson?

Does Brie have the booty?

look at the carolAss

>Does Brie have the booty?
Somebody post the cakesitting gif, I don't have it on me.

Found this link: coub.com/view/1akmi

I do hope she'll buff up a little. A bit more toned...and squats for that butt of course.

Nice

That webm doesn't show her booty, but she does look nice.

holy fuck
this art
kill me

Pat Mills.

I don't think Carol's current hair will suit her. Also, long hair looks good in flight.

i miss this carol

not only for the cheesecake but her character as well. fucking kelly sue ruined her, fucking a

Carol needs a hug guys. and a bottle of booze

Join the club, user. Pre KSD Carol best Carol.

Ooohhhh mmmmmmyyyyyyyy

Can we bring this Carol back? It's getting shittier and shittier.

Pretty much

Ok, who tweeted Brie?

Can you also tweet and thank Reed for his Carol - if he has Twitter that is.

Fat chance. with the MCU happening, we're likely get a more or less KSD Carol.

Cause the readers don't matter. Pander more.

RIP

Aw, she wants to be Wonder Women.
Thats cute

True

That arc is so Wondy's rogue

I'll get on that.

Actually, Brian Reed's twitter appears to be set to private, so I can't message him. Shame.

That's a woman for ya, always farting out another period.

So, who should be a villain in the Captain Marvel movie?

She's taking the loss of Jess hard.

Maybe

Definitely will.

Good

Dude, are you having a conversation with yourself?

Officially quitting capeshit. Goodbye, Carol.

Sorry user.

Don't leave, user.

user, I'm guessing this is you sounds like somebody about to ragequit the cape genre and it's another Carol thread.

She'll get a writer that would do her justice one day, user. For now, just pretend it's not Carol.

Did Osborn get to OP, as well?

No, the Skrulls did.

Lookin' nice.

Post more Carol. Or more Jess.

Making a thread now. Stay tuned.

FUCK YEAH! THREAD IS MADE!