HE'S BACK!!!

HE'S BACK!!!

Can't even tell if this is DC or Marvel

It took me a moment to remember who among Marvel's blonde guys is named Richard.

>Veranke arriving for Secret Invasion II

Nice!

...who is he again?

Who the heck is Richard?

>thinking Secret Invasion II won't have Chitauri who are totally like Skrulls but better
You also saw Chitauri in critically-acclaimed MCU blockbusters!

Who?

>Nova filename
>Richard

Is this that dick rider guy?

I don't know this guy.

OH SHIT BIG DICK IS BACK BABY

Storytime?

Oh shit, I thought this was from the clone conspiracy and that was Richard Parker.

This is Nova? That's great.

Get ready for the Dick Rider.

Oh man!
Richard!
Like Reed Richards!
Good to see Mr. Fantastic is back!

>implying his mom is alive

But she's right there!

You know why you never saw Skrulls in FOX, right?

It's because they're not convinced that they own them. Seriously. They found out that they didn't own half the X-Men they'd used in the first movie about two years after it released; ever since then they've been absolutely shitting themselves about what they do own. Which is why, for example, they went to the trouble of outright buying the rights to Kingpin from Sony (where they were part of the Spider-Man rights) and permanently attaching them to the Daredevil rights. Not a fanboy's attempt to make right; a clinical, cold decision that they had to be absolutely sure there would be no question over ownership or profit sharing in future. Basically, if it's not explicitly named on the contract, the assumption has been that they do not own it, and nobody wrote in "skrulls" back in 1984, just like nobody wrote in "Colossus" in the X-Men contract.

Cost them a lot of money finding that out.

For Marvel though the assumption is that they also don't know who owns what, so it's simpler to just say "chitauri" and leave it at that. Also, you know now I come to think of it, did the chitauri even shapeshift?

This better not be a fake-out like The Return of Barry Allen, Civil War: The Return or countless others.

IN POG FORM!

>They found out that they didn't own half the X-Men they'd used in the first movie about two years after it released
Wait, what?

We actually do know about the Skrulls. Both Marvel and Fox can use them, same as Quicksilver, but Fox has the rights to the Super-Skrull.
Fox hasn't used them because all their FF movies have been about Doom or Galactus, so there was no place for them. Marvel hasn't used them because the Chitauri work better as generic alien invaders, since shape-shifting would have made things confusing. Doesn't mean they won't get used one day.

He raised Phil and loves the ladies

I thought he hates Phil.

he became a door and arrive by the door

Here's what I theorize the deals look like
FF deal:
>>Unless stated otherwise, Fox has exclusive live-action rights to any characters, locations or concepts debuting in any Fantastic Four related media for use in movies and/or live-action TV. This extends to characters created after this agreement, until such a time that the agreement expires
>Fox does not have the rights to any characters or concepts pertaining to Adam Warlock, the Inhumans, the Kree or Black Panther. This includes Ulysses Klaw and Ronan the Accuser
>Fox may use the Skrulls, but Marvel reserves the rights to license the Skrulls seperately. However, Fox has exclusive rights to the Super-Skrull
>Fox must begin production on an FF movie every X years or the deal ends

And the X-Men deal
>Unless stated otherwise, Fox has exclusive live-action rights to any characters, locations or concepts debuting in any X-Men related media for use in movies and/or live-action TV. This extends to characters created after this agreement, until such a time that the agreement expires
>Fox has the exclusive right to the term "mutant" in any Marvel live-action production.
>In addition, Fox will be given exclusive rights to the following characters that didn't debut in an X-Men series, as well as any other charaters debuting in a series starring them: Wolverine, Sabretooth, Mystique, Silver Samurai, Lady Deathstrike, Viper and probably others
>Fox may use Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, but Marvel reserves the rights to license them for a potential Avengers production
>Fox does not have the right to use the Savage Land and all associated characters
>Fox must make an X-Men related movie every 3 years or the deal ends

It's a skrull or some other bull shit.

Is cosmic marvel finally recovering ?

>blonde

>2016
>Doesn't know the word "Brunette."

MY
D I C K
I
C
K

If I click on that and it's from the Nutshack I'm going to be very mad.

It's like pottery

>brunette
>(usually) a woman with dark brown hair
>dark brown
>woman
>that being either

Nah, that nigga is blonde as fuck.

time to kill sam off
put him out of his misery

Does anyone here actually read comics?

but how

How long until they fuck this up?

Obviously it's Nightwing.

>dick rider
Who thought that this is a good name?

I'm going to name my son Dick Rider.

current Marvel?
fuck no

Has brown hair. Brunette means brown-haired woman.

>usually
But not only

We do, we just don't read every comic.

>Dick rider is back

And just as Bendis left guardians too

The image filename just says "spoiler image" for me.

Dick has black hair because he's a dirty gypsy

I don't have to open the spoiler to know what it is, but we all know it's gonna be a bait and switch

>but we all know it's gonna be a bait and switch
Eh, it depends. The teasers for the upcoming Nova book are all about Rider coming back.

They basically say "CLASSIFIED is back! Or is he?"
It's not him. I want it to be him, but I'm not letting Marvel fool me like that

>newfag detected
hover over it.

>Spoiler Image

WELL I GUESS ITS "SPOILER" THE COMIC!

I really hope you're wrong about that. Not because I want Dick Rider back (although I do), but because, IIRC, they used the same goddamn trick with Sam's dad.
>end of Duggan's series: Nova Dad is back!
>start of ANAD series: jk, it's an evil space alien posing as him
Using the same trope with the same superhero barely a year apart would mean Marvel went even further down the shitter than everyone thought.

Looks familiar

Reverse Nova confirmed.

I'm just letting you know to not get your hopes up.
One day Brevoort will feel there's not enough outrage and suddenly Rich is a Skrull

I can't believe that someone actually thought Dick Rider was a good name for a character.

It's the best name for a character. Right up there with Isaac Yordich.