When are we getting a Penance movie, with soundtrack entirely done by Linkin Park?

When are we getting a Penance movie, with soundtrack entirely done by Linkin Park?

That is a badass costume, but bitching about killing a bunch of normies is pathetic.

I still can't tell if Penance was a joke character or not.

Actually, a movie parodying edgy action characters could be really good.

Especially if played completely straight and seriously. Make it overwrought as hell, with super angsty music and it'll be perfect.

Top tier stealth bait, user.

I'd rather see a miniseries titled "Everybody Hates Penance and Ulysses"

>When are we getting a Penance movie, with soundtrack entirely done by Linkin Park feat Evanescence
ftfy

Crawling in my Skin will be the title track and Bring Me to Life for when Penance beats the bad guy, and overcomes his own crippling emotional issues at the same time.

>Linkin Park

showing your age there OP

>Penance

showing your age there OP

I've down if it includes P-Cat

oh god

remember when slott was good?

Oh, I get it, this is funny because...

Nah, it isn't funny, and using linking park as a meme shows how stale your "sense of humor" really is. What a pathetic thread.

He's a serious character, because Speedball is impossible to take seriously.

Tell that to Richard Pryor

Took me a moment

I mean it though

Then you're 15.

You mean he's old then? Because that Crawling/Papercut era was almost twenty years ago.

I dunno, you can be 18+ and still be ignorant enough to not know how the human condition/survivor's guilt works which is even more embarassing.

*Netflix series