What is the sexiest Simpsons woman?

What is the sexiest Simpsons woman?

the condo saleslady who sexually abused Milhaus

marge

she?

There's something about the Simpsons designs that like an anti-boner for me. They are bizarrely unappealing sexually.

Not unappealing in a general stylistic way, but like, they are just not attractive to me.

And I'm a full on degenerate.

ja

Titania
Cookie Kwan
Laura Powers
Shauna Chalmers

Probably because you grew up watching the show and your mind goes "No, Simpsons characters are not for sexual! They're for laughs and satirical!"

>generally weird faces, no jaw at all
>odd body proportions (granted, this is a cartoon after all)
>eyesore colour pallet
>most r34 Simpsons content looks like shit

Can't say i'm surprised

Two Cookie is better than one

Why is 90% of the Simpsons smut produced by Mexicans and South Americans?

the one with the chin

Edna Krabappel.
She got the badonkadonk

CBG's nip GF

>GF
Odd way to abbreviate wife.

Hair down marge
Debate me

How can one debate the truth?

Incest in Simpsons?

Catholic church commercial woman

Someone post that Simpsons incest family tree.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yes

is a cousin

someone has the entire spot in webm?

always liked this recurring nurse

thanks, there is a very lack of webm with simspons women.

This. Except for Miss Hoover. I do not for the life of me understand why Miss Hoover is the exception

What episode is this from?

"Sunday, Cruddy Sunday" from season 10.

>this year this webm will be old enough to post itself on Cred Forums

depends on if we're only counting adult women, if not then I'd say it's a four way tie between Lisa as Clobber Girl, Lisa after her makeover in the episode where she became stundent body president, Lisa in that one Treehouse of Horror where she became a Centaur, and Lisa in that Treehouse of Horror where she and Bart became demons

As this thread has shown, only the Simpsons animators can make the characters look good. Going even slightly off-model can ruin the effect.

Amazed he hasn't been summoned yet.

Ruth powers. Laura's hot too of course.

Lisa is cute

Is he even around anymore?

Pretty much this for me too.

Manjula's my exception

i think he's up for parole next month

you sick fuck

post more simpson loli

who haven't been summon yet?

that's pretty much all I have

/fit/ Simpsons ladies are the best

There's just something about the style that makes its buff girls look damn good.

That army girl Krusty had a fling with.

Gotta go with the titty woman.

Luann is underrated

>she literally puts her vagina in his face
Wouldn't fly today.

>you can put in anything as long as it's small and not the focus of the scene

Episode?

Jessica is top tier.

Marge is 2nd.

Radio Bart.

JUST DO IT

would interesting see a good teen version.

Is it strange that I find her attractive?

yes

agreed, see also Futurama and it's buff girls

that's one Squirrel Girl I'd gladly give nuts to

she's got a bit of a butterface, but the bod is pretty rocking

It's not the same without ZZ TOP.

neat