New Arrow trailer. What do you think, Cred Forums?

New Arrow trailer. What do you think, Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=25eZwRNYsh0

Outside of the 2 hambeasts and 3 faggots, we don't think anything of it. It's a dead show that died 2 seasons ago.

does anyone even still care

Darker and edgier

>It's a "Oliver kills and eventually learns he shouldn't" season

Haven't we got two of those already? I lost count.

>this deserved 2 second in the trailer

not with the Green Arrow comic as decent as it is and coming out twice a month now

Dark is harder to write than soap-operas.

Same shit writers will make for an cringier show.

The people still watching this shit, i.e hambeasts and faggots, are the only ones keeping this bullshit alive.

I cant wait to see how Arrow ruins Vigilante and Prometheus.

Nice fan trailer. Everyone knows Arrow was cancelled after S2.

Nobody cares!
Season 2 sucked too. The only thing I follow from ARROW is the talkback threads to see the shitstorm

The problem is this should have been the plot of Season 4 instead of magic and League 2.0 bullshit.

Looks nice.

>ring the bell

just like Naruto

I'll give this shot, even if only the first episode lives up to the hype. I'm much more interested in seeing the list of credits: who's new, who's old. Because that will be a big indicator as to future quality/consistency.

Just a quick reminder that Felicity has the highest body count on the show.
>never forget havenrock

Dolph Lungren? What the shit?

If the same fatasses are still writing the show, then it'd be the same shit plot as always

The only one I feel bad for is Amell. He seems like a really swell dude, but just about everything else he tried has failed.

>Arrow

He still has his family and his wine

>inb4 he drinks himself into a triple murder-suicide

I don't think anyone has ever actually commited a violent crime under the influence of wine, but I don't know, I don't drink.

Poor bastard. Hope he don't become another Tom Welling

>Kills thousands
>no one cares and never given any weight to it
If it were Oliver, it would be a season long ordeal. Fuck this show and it's amatuer writing

>with a bow and arrow

Well the last season did end with Oliver learning how to kill with conviction again.

I refuse to hope for this show any more.

He's the main villain of the flashback storyline.

Fuck you Guggi, you tricked me twice already, ain't gonna fall for that shit a third time.

I'm gonna watch it, depending on how many anons are still in the storytime of pain threads.

It's gonna be me and my 16 proxies because I'm a gluten for punishment

>you tricked me twice already, ain't gonna fall for that shit a third time.
>I'm gonna watch it
You love the abuse. Master Guggi can spit in your face and kill your mother, and you'll come back for more.

>You love the abuse.

I love Snyder movies and believed in Kubo till the last BLEACH chapter, you are not wrong.

What happened to Tom Welling?

Dude is basically the only true example of JUST
His shows failed, wife left him, can't get any other roles
That Superman curse is real

Season 4 is up there with the likes of Dexter season 8 or the later seasons of Walking Dead. I have absolutely no clue how anyone can even consider watching it after that absolute trainwreck.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I'm going to give it a shot again... Why do I hate myself so much?

Never watched season 4 after the mess that was season 3, but I read through the talk-back threads to see the general consensus so I'm glad I didn't miss anything. This trailer does seem promising though, specifically the choreography. The fights look pretty well done this time, gave me a lot of season 1 vibes. Also flashbacks actually seem relevant again which is nice. I'll probably check out the first ep.

>just like Naruto
First Roy splashing the water and now he is kakashi to 3 new students

>He records it
>Last words he says before he offs himself are "My name is Oliver Queen"

Apparently they are doing Superhero Fight Club again
Could be fun

the arrow is dead

bury it

What to do with Arrow:

Watch it until the crossover, then forget about it. It's almost always after the crossover that things turn to shit.

Correct.

>I love Snyder movies
But those are good.
Don't fall for the consensus reality meme.

>no Sportsmaster
Yeh, it's gonna be shit.

Hey the flashback wigs back! I'll probably watch the Roy episodes if I like them maybe I'll go back and watch the rest.

A new team?

Nah fuck that, would have been cool to just see Oliver tackle it on his own.

I'll stick to flash

Lol

But they wanted to go the happy and campy side like Flash :3

>Theme of season 4 is "we can't let the dankness take over"
>He's already back to killing
>Killed Black Canary for the sake of tumblr shipping
>A new team of teenagers

The fight choreography looks better but other than that who cares? Season 4 was a train-wreck.

So who exactly is on Oliver's new team? I recognize Mr. Terrific but that's it

Mister Terrific, Mad Dog, Artemis and Ragman. Vigilante might join them later.

The fuck?

>Get that bell
More like CW Jump.

Green Batman is real famalam

Crossover.

I really don't think Naruto is original with that.

That DC logo fired more Arrows than Oliver has in two years.

>"we can't let the dankness take over"
>let the dankness take over"
>the dankness

kek

Season 4 - Fool me once, shame on you.
Season 5 - Fool me twice, shame on me.

YOU CAN'T LOCK UP THE DARKNESS

I don't trust anything the show puts out any more after the momentous amount of shit that poured out like hot led the last two seasons.

>shit that poured out like hot led the last two seasons
People keep saying two seasons but it only started getting shit after the second half of season 3. Plus you guys keep talking shit about this but somehow manage to enjoy Flash.

Because it's better.

There's different types of shit, there's healthy shits that show you've been having a good diet and eating your fiber. Then there's liquid burning diarrhea, that makes your ass feel like it just swallowed a bottle of Tabasco.

Also Flash is just more entertaining, Arrow got stymied in the same melodrama that dragged Smallville into the abyss.

With Flash, Legends, and Supergirl in existence on the same network, there's really no point in it. This is the dark superhero show, always has been.

Don't see how anyone could enjoy Season 2.

People are gonna be pissed when Ragman isn't magical.

Shit, that looks nice, fuck me, fuck me hard for gettind hyped for this shit again

I mean how can you not? I watched that shit like 5 times already. Hope it lives up though. This is literally the last chance this show has for redemption.

Is that another guy? Is she seriously gonna cheat on Oliver? Are they seriously gonna make this season all about relationship drama again?

It hurts because i dropped it during last season and if this one suck too i'll be so fucking mad at myself for giving it a chance

No its her new boyfriend

Its going to hurt for me because i will probably have to drop my favorite show and i'm too connected with the cast.

Don't go down that road.

To be honest, I'm just waiting for Oliver to hook up with Thea. I don't care if the show ever gets good again, that's all I really want anymore.

But if Oliver kills a bunch of people in the meantime, all the better.

If Oliver slowed devolved into a an archery themed, sister fucking serial killer I would totally watch this show again just to bask in the glory of that kind of train wreck.

Season 3 was off to a bad start when they inadvertently killed off Sara.

That was such a dumb move, my goodness, the problem with these shows is they never put any thought of how the season should pan out they just make things up as they go along.

>they just make things up as they go along

That's not true, man. Plans simply change along the way.

manu bennet posted a picture of either himself or someone in a deathstroke suit with amell on a park bench very recently. I really got my hopes up that he'd be a regular on season 5 but that doesnt look to be true

>Plans simply change along the way.

Yes meaning that they never have a solid plan they want to stick with. The first few episodes could be good but they could devolve back to "YOU LIED TO ME OLIBURR" for the next 10.

No television show, even the shittiest one, is made without a guideline, man.

Amell posted it, and it's probably not Bennett. It's for the 100th episode, there'll be a bunch of flashbacks, Oliver's father will show up, too. I'm guessing it's parallel dimension shenanigans.

And my point is these shows don't operate on a set guideline at least compared to other shows. The themes and moods are never consistent, there was no thought clearly put in when they killed Sara off the first time other than shock value.

It's what's been the major undoing of the past 2 seasons, and Flash season 2. They start off with a huge mystery, ie, "Uh oh Sara is dead who killed her? stay tuned to find out" or "Here is Oliver 6 months later at a grave crying, who do you think is dead? We don't know either, but we hope you can tune in to find out"...Flash fell for the same mistake, "Here is this murderous Zoom guy, who do you think it's gonna be? we'll unmask him towards the end, stay tuned!" It's boring, lazy, amateur uninspired writing. The reason season 1 of Flash gets praise is cause they just let stuff play out, they didn't try and hide from you that Wells was Eobard, they just let events play out.

Season 1 of THE FLASH had an overarching mystery to, only related to Wells' backstory rather than his identity.

And not liking overarching mysteries doesn't mean there's no thought put into them. The grave might've been thrown in as a tease, but both Sara's death and Zoom's identity were planned-out events that unfurled at the pace they deemed appropriate. They always knew Thea killed Sara while under Malcolm's control and that Zoom was Hunter Zolomon masquerading as Jay Garrick.

Yes his backstory, not who he was or if he was reverse flash or not.

>Sara's death was a planned out event

Of course it was, just a poor planned out one cause they realized that they had to bring her back cause of how popular she was in the first place.

>They always knew Thea killed Sara while under Malcolm's control and that Zoom was Hunter Zolomon masquerading as Jay Garrick.

No they did not. They were making it up as they went along. It wasn't until the last 3 episodes of Flash season 2 that Henry Allen drops the hint that his doppleganger was Earth 3 Jay. The Arrow cast members didn't know it was going to be Laurel until they actually shot the episode, they didn't know about it at the season premier cause the season itself is never planned out from start to finish.

>It wasn't until the last 3 episodes of Flash season 2 that Henry Allen drops the hint that his doppleganger was Earth 3 Jay

That has nothing to do with with the Hunter/Jay twist. The man in the mask was always going to be the real Jay Garrick. John Wesley Shipp was reluctant to play him, and had he not come around it would've been Rick Cosnett, but either way the plan was clear and set.

>The Arrow cast members didn't know it was going to be Laurel until they actually shot the episode, they didn't know about it at the season premier cause the season itself is never planned out from start to finish.

As I said that was the exception, not the rule.

Edgeliver Queen again :D

>They always knew Thea killed Sara while under Malcolm's control and that Zoom was Hunter Zolomon masquerading as Jay Garrick.

they obviously didn't if only because we actually can see what happens when they have these twists and story arcs planned out (Eobard Thawne and Deathstroke)

there are times when it's obvious just through sheer setup that something has been planned

and there are times when it becomes obvious through sheer contrivance and asspulls that these things are not planned

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't planned, bro.

Someone on Cred Forums filtered the modulated voice from the scene where Sara is killed and figured out it was Thea's voice the same week the episode aired.

>Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't planned, bro.

Not him, but that's not a argument. Nowhere was it stated that "x wasn't liked" it's more like it's pretty obvious when an event is planned and one is shoe-horned in.

And in terms of Sara's death, it's already been explained that it was done for nothing more than shock value and the season ended up being a bust cause it literally made no sense.

Malcolm did it cause he wanted to bait Oliver into killing Ra'as for him but then sent him in without training him and he gets spartan kicked off a cliff, then they bring him back, and he's all healthy and good again, and Ra'as suddenly wants Oliver to destroy Star city cause that's conveniently part of the initiation process to be the head of the demon.

What a convoluted mess. If all this was planned out in advance then they're actual morons.

It truly would be the best end possible for it at this point.

They revived her to headline "Legends of Tomorrow" because, as often said, plans change. But her death was planned out and meant to be final.

There's objective proof that these reveals were throughoutly planned beforehand.

Lol they were showing her in ads for LoT while she was still dead in the arrowverse. That's not plans changing, that's "We messed up and need to rectify our mistake...oh yeah, Lazarus pit"

You still seem to not understand what "planned out" means, her death was planned, but it wasn't planned out, as in, they were using it for shock value to get viewers hooked into the season, and nothing more. Same reason they started off with someone dying at the start of last season for shock value. Which is what I already told you, is lazy writing that puts people off.

Legends was announced after the season 3 finale, dude.

>Felicity's body count is on par with Ra's' and second only to Vandal Savage's

In defense of Dexter, at least Strahovsky is hot. Don't get me wrong season 8 is awful same as 5, 6 and 7 (with Ray Stevenson's character being the only enjoyable part which writers still managed to fuck up) but I can't look at Felicity's actress without wanting to punch the screen.
>inb4 muh ass

I really hope they have their JLU relationship, but if I have to, I guess I'll settle for Supergirl and Green Batman.

STOP IT

STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

She will forever be my choice for Carol.

or Peej on the CW now that I think about it

Wow I just realize they going to have over 100 episodes holy shit.

The 100th episode is the crossover, and both Laurel and Robert Queen will be appearing without it being a flashback.

It's shit. People need to stop posting the trailers on here. Everyone universally doesn't care. You'll gonna get the same response everytime.

I kinda care, and more so now just to spite you.

Not enough Felicity :-(

I'm pretty hype for it. I don't think we'll ever get Season 2 levels of quality again but it looks like this season will attempt to take it back to somewhere near S1 level. I just wish they had stripped it down after everyone left and just focused on Oliver only.

what minute that card

This.

I really hate Guggenfuck, but I'm starting to wonder if they removed him as showrunner but let him keep a producer credit.