Harvey Beaks General - /hbg/

very small cozy fandom edition #1

todays episode
>Harvey Create copies of his friends again and sure enough is probably gonna kill them...again

>more harvey news
harveybeaks.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Sk4BgDBJ!cVhyrOfHODxtDtcAuxIeIQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iUKBjqIF8HeFJsZHBQa3Ita00/view?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=lzjiD0_Ni90
youtube.com/watch?v=s8LIRtPnuA8
chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/116588778612/montiray-harvey-learns-an-important-lesson-in
mega.nz/#!pAUBGQzZ!Fx39BsiOSKMdR-JiUW7SJMJpXZhWdUzlEXbQO0YBbx4
rarbg.to/torrent/temgd6o
instagram.com/p/BJ_Nm3kjNo7/
tvpc.us/Channel.php?ChannelID=24770
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9iUKBjqIF8HUnlPNWh0UjVuXzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9J5eSVNnk9E
mega.nz/#!NUsSlDBS!QLbqA5hGsvYEmwbVFGmAghLuXWCWRX-BPiH084_2Gm8
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iUKBjqIF8HZC1Bd3VpYXEtQXc/view?usp=sharing
divxcentral.com/tag/Harvey-Beaks/
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17076
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17360
mega.nz/#!JdUEnTZb!3RPpPT_NHDNdWxYofZHUYJyZ_EgfwkDTXmXFlcvQP_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reportan

This episode is gon b gud

ready to roll

Posting best girl.

Revved up and ready to go.

PREMIERE TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS COPYPASTA WHERE

Reminder that Greenblatt doesn't like people drawing Claire lewds

He didn't say Claire specifically

He said any of the kid characters. Start the momposting

>mfw

Shit, I'm here
Upcoming episodes for this week:

- Little Littlebark
>Harvey creates dolls resembling the residents of Littlebark, and he thinks the dolls are enchanted.

- Repo Fee
>Randl mentors Fee so she can learn the family business.

- Stalemates
>The twins test their strength in an arm-wrestling competition.

And for fun, upcoming episodes in the rest of the season that we know of:

>The Ballad of Muesli and Jangles
>Flood-id
>The Blister
>The Bad Seed
>Rockbark Rocks
>Ocean Promotion
>Techno-scare
>Secret Gordon
>The Unknown Comic
>Christmas Special

According to the source, Techno-Scare, The Blister, Secret Gordon, The Bad Seed and The Unknown Comic will air from October 15 to the 20th in that order. I guessing like this Harvey bomb. The dates might change though.

PM62's Mega, has everything released thus far in web-DL
mega.nz/#F!Sk4BgDBJ!cVhyrOfHODxtDtcAuxIeIQ

Oh shit, some of October's episodes have synopsis.

>Technoscare - When Technobear decides he’s too cool for trick-or-treating, he’s visited by three Halloween spirits that remind him of the true meaning of the holiday.

>The Blister - Fee is forced to spend the day at a nursing home and finds a friend in a grumpy old geezer.

>Secret Gordon - Piri Piri and Harvey find a magical garden, but Piri wants to keep the discovery their special secret.

>The Bad Seed - Michelle isn’t allowed to watch a horror movie with Harvey, so she finds a horrifying way to retaliate!

>The Unknown Comic - Littlebark falls in love with a comic book created by a mystery artist, who could it be?
Greenblatt confirmed it's a Kratz episode, so there ya go

>Secret Gordon - Piri Piri and Harvey find a magical garden, but Piri wants to keep the discovery their special secret.
Cheating on Rooter piri?

>Piri wants to keep the discovery their special secret

Stanky bitch ass hoe.

30 minutes!

Slut

this song is so good

Last two episodes were pretty good.
The manly shirtless scene was the best out of everything though.

The best part was all of them spontaneously wearing jeans.

Fee just wanted Harvey's bike so she could sniff the seat.

Thanks to whoever made a new thread after the old one got archived (although the OP could have been better ex-nay on the eneral-gay) Don't forget to bump folks!

That was a really good episode. I hope someone recorded it for those who weren't able to see it.

Oh man that was a funny one. Loved that joke about the background buck.

>Wait, why are they all shirtless?
>Wait, why are they all shirtless and wearing jeans!?
That was exactly what went through my head during that scene.

upping now

HARVEYBOMB EPISODE 3 "Little Littlebark" STREAMRIP LINK!:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iUKBjqIF8HeFJsZHBQa3Ita00/view?usp=sharing

(it was done like 10 minutes ago but I got distracted, sorry yo)

No worries. Thanks for the vid!

>namefag
>calls him user

I was thinking about pic realated when the episode was ending.

Song from this week's episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=lzjiD0_Ni90

Do the lyrics start playing backwards at the end?

Thanks, I missed the show for the first time in this Harveybomb

So it's all but confirmed, right?

When are they gonna have an episode together?

Where is the google drive?

One of my fav episodes of the series, it's up there with Alone and A Day of No To Do

Here it is

Yep

Oh hey, the kid who got lost in the corn maze is at the end of the episode.

Why harvey is such a failure of a person? look's like me as a child.

>not kratz
I'm more of a kratz in this

HARVEY BEAKS NICKELODEON 5:30 PM 1,129
Well, we are fucked. Not only the show is over, it will probably be sent off to NickToons soon, so no more livestreams.
Google Drive-kun, do you have NickToons on your cable?

Yeah, I even have all the movie channels.

Since you are recording this show anyway, can you livestream it with VLC or any other way?

Well, in "Mr. Borks and Mrs. Borks" we passed Regular Show.

Yeah, they're pretty blatant about this ship. I think this is the fourth time they mentioned it and oddly enough I cannot recall the two characters having sufficient screen time together.

>Also that feeling when the artist that drew this is one of the biggest shipper nuts and has not posted anything Harvfee related at all.
Like seriously, did Carl forbid her?

could be worse
I highly doubt that I have the bandwidth capacity. I was thinking I probably didn't have the processor capacity either, but I got a new MBP so that's no longer true (and is why I've actually been reliable this week)

Wait, nicktoons has no livestream in ALL THE FUCKING INTERNET?

Nickelodeon has higher ratings standarts than CN, Regular Show is cancelled too and CN ain't treating them well anymore

They do if you have cable

I dont live in USA, user, this is a problem to me.

How can we be a general if there's only 20 of us?

Nick gave the NickToons treatment to shows with higher rating than Harvey has, so it's probably our last Harveybomb
Too bad, but at least we will have fast rips from you, thanks a lot
Not for free. NickToons is basically a burn-off network, no one cares about it
They have NickMusic now?
Nickeldeon treats shows worse than CN and still wants a higher rating from them. It's been like that for 7 years.

See
It seems like we're getting another Harvey-bomb mid-October if the source is correct.

Are there any rules for posters in generals or what?

Nick is infamous for last-minute schedule decisions, even if it's planned, doesn't mean it will end up like that after 1,1M ratings two days in a row

wat

Everyone can edit Wikipedia, maybe some 10YO wants the show to get a second season and it seems logical to him

Just watched the episode again, it really is top-tier

Who think i am dump, right?

some brazilian did it

>tomorrow is Fee + Randl episode
so FUCKING ready

How you know it's a brazilian?

So what do you think Dr. Shitballs has planned after Harvey ends?
I doubt he'll continue working at Nick after the whole debacle with Harvey
He still seems critical about Cartoon Network, probably because of the CN Real fiasco
Perhaps he'll help the Houghton brothers' show on Disney until he has a solid new show idea under his belt?
Poor man's been through so much.

gentlemen, how do we make HB more popular?

Cartoon Network dropped the live action crap and is not set on slice of life and reboots, do maybe Catl should consider Disney.

But I think him going back into comics or working on a board game would be cool. I'd buy a board game by him even if I don't play them.

Disney seems like a logical choice, that's where Craig McCracken, Thurop VanOrman, the Houghtons, Monica Ray, Rob Renzetti, Jhonen Vasquez, and Aaron Springer are all working, they're the great bastion for people who've gotten screwed over until Netflix decides to actually give one of their shows enough budget to have traditional animation (though the bouncy Flash style used on Wonder Over Yonder, Atomic Puppet, etc. has some appeal)

>Perhaps he'll help the Houghton brothers' show on Disney until he has a solid new show idea under his belt?
That would be awesome, I never waited for a Disney XD show for so much. I hope Disney will still have a budget to renew it, they shit with money to hard right now and it's not good for a channel with ratings so weak.
Maybe the Houghton bros will even make a comeback to Cred Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=s8LIRtPnuA8

>So what do you think Dr. Shitballs has planned after Harvey ends?
Turn HB into a webcomic with weekly updates.

Him being director on Country Club would be excellent

At this point, there's nothing we can do. The merch's not there, the viewers aren't there, and the internet support isn't there. The best we can hope for is them ending the show on a high note.

Make a edgy parody.

MEGA for today's episode?

ctrl+f "link"

>Houghton bros

Yeah, Charlie Gavin and them were one of the highlights of regularly watching in the beginning. Lord knows I am still salty about the HB podcast, but after the shit stun nick pulled I can't blame them for not continuing it.

What's the new CN projects? OK KO and the Sword show don't look good. A lot of hit shows are ending. I feel like CN can have a new dark era after such a high in early 10's.
The problem is that Disney can't finance so many expensive shorunners without a real animated hit, the money will end one day unless they will actually come up with a smart marketing strategy for Disney XD
Nick will never let this fly with the brand they own

They probably were hired by Disney at the time new bunch of Harvey episodes came.

Those creators aren't necessarily particularly expensive, I'm pretty sure they're fine living middle class and doing what they love, and Disney has a fuckload of money in case you've forgotten.
They definitely seem intent on supporting XD as a channel, they have quite a few upcoming shows, including several not formally announced yet (and are being kept very quiet, Thurop Van Orman has expressed his frustration at not being able to talk about his show). They gave Star Vs a two season renewal based basically on its potential and fandom rather than ratings, which means stuff that can do well in that regard will get renewals and merch. They may very well have a trick up their sleeve. I just hope they eventually find it a worthwhile business decision to move XD to basic cable.

You're probably right. Come to think of it, I found it funny that the elderly character for country club looks like Randl's mom. Maybe Nick Sumida is voicing her too?

>thread dying
>booooo-hooooo this show is a failure ;__;
>thread istantly gets posts

I'm down with that

>Those creators aren't necessarily particularly expensive, I'm pretty sure they're fine living middle class and doing what they love
It's a known fact Cartoon Network is very cheap, that's why they almost exclusivelly work with new showrunners now and can afford lower ratings. Adult Swim is one of the biggest money makers on cable and look at their shows.
A sane showrunner won't let Nick fuck his show up, even though they pay a lot. So Disney XD is probably the only choice for an established creator.
>and Disney has a fuckload of money in case you've forgotten
I get it, but they are not dumb either, why wasting money on something that doesn't work, one day they will eventually stop if nothing will change. And nothing is changing even after Gravity Falls season 2, that was a huge ratings hit and even beat main 3 kids networks.
>They gave Star Vs a two season renewal based basically on its potential and fandom rather than ratings, which means stuff that can do well in that regard will get renewals and merch
And they didn't renew Wonder, even though ratings were kinda the same. It seems like a lottery (or probably the PR decision, because female showrunner, femenistic undertones makes they look better on a paper)
>They may very well have a trick up their sleeve.
I hope they have, Disney Channel is in a huge ass at the moment, maybe they will cross-promote more or even simulcast.
>I just hope they eventually find it a worthwhile business decision to move XD to basic cable.
Most of the cable providers oppose to this idea

I ship Pirirooter, but can't help but feel that Rooter is the HB version of Marmalade from Chowder.

Y'know, a character or ship created to keep the creator's main ship safe, in this case Harvey and Fee.

Fuck yes

>Jhonen Vasquez
Nick is probably so mad about this, they've been dick-riding him for a long time now.

What is it with Fee and her obsession with stepping on things?

I hope bestmom's in it a lot.

He'd have to be a total masochist to go back

Cred Forums seems obsessed with "comfiness" in a show, kind of a prime virtue for cartoons. If that's so then I don't get how this show isn't its favourite. I saw the first episode and was hooked. The thing that sold this to me was the moment Harvey got over his fears, jumped and opened his eyes to start enjoying the experience, while that music was playing and his family were looking at him with pride. It was goddamn perfect.

Do they have freaky jungle sex?

Because the show's just that good.

It's like how Wander threads were before the great green waifu showed up.

harvey is such a pussy

if they have sex he's the one taking it

PLEASE POST THE SAUCE

Same.
I don't think Cred Forums really likes comfiness that much, I know I do, but rather Cred Forums doesn't mind when there's a bit of comfy on the side of the show they watch.

Just go to Paheal.

IN WEST LITTLEBARK BORN AND RAISED

I'd rather it not.
I suppose adding waifus, deepest lore, and toxic memes could help.

>I honestly thought Michelle might not destroy the Harvey doll because Carl said she loves her big bro

>toxic memes
Is there an actually popular show that uses them?
Harvey Beaks always was a show that had pretty realistic characters. Kids are kids, adults are adults.

>tfw Fee will never step on your face

Who do you think will die?

The only thing Jhonen really did at Disney was doing the character designs for the Randy ninja show (something that is pretty apparent from one's first look at the designs).

Actually, they ordered a show from him

Harvey's childhood.
He will grow up and no longer have a friend in Fee.

He'll have something else in her, right?

DEAD SHOW WALKING! DEAD SHOW WALKING!

Hi /lhg/

It really was. Still honestly one of the best episodes for me.

The first I saw was Finger and Positively Charged, and thought it was fine. But then I saw the premiere and it sold me

Its not impossible he gets another Nick show, his kind of started right before they started promoted shows a bit more, and he'll still end with more episodes in HB than Chowder. And he isn't as whiny as Alex Hirsch

52 episodes is perfectly enough. A lot of great shows have 52 episodes and even in this amount have time to become repetetive and boring. Harvey will be great from start to finish, will have an actual ending, a bunch of shows can't afford that.

Wait, 52 half hours?

Man, the show is going to have 104 segments and people are acting like it got screwed. It definitely deserves more though

or is my counting off

I want physical media.

Less segmens, because there's a lot of specials. 1 hour-long, 2 half-hours so far and there are more planned
I want DVDs too. Shout Factory hadn't any Nick releases in a long time, I'm afraid there are some troubles between them. Can anyone ask Carl on tumblr about it (and also about the OST)?

HARVEY HIDE THE WEED

That's still a respectable 90+ at least. And he's deciding to end it.

If Nick ends up renewing it it'll continue right? Because that's how this ends up a lot. Futurama Season 6 finale was planned as an end because they didnt know if they were going to be renewed or not. Same with FoP Season 8.

>That's still a respectable 90+ at least. And he's deciding to end it.
It's more of a
>Season finale was planned as an end because they didnt know if they were going to be renewed or not
situation, because he previously shared plans for Season 3. He just loves conclusions, so he didn't want to risk it end without one. Nick is not the kind of network to give unprofitable show a special, just for the sake of showrunners sanity
>If Nick ends up renewing it it'll continue right?
They will not. The last chance was this weeks bomb, ratings are weak, there's no hype, no fanbase, no awards. They don't even repeat it on NickToons as much as other shows.

How exactly are they weak? What are the numbers? Because FoP was doing 1.5 mil in their bomb last week and nobody expects that to be canned quite yet and that seems like very attainable numbers for HB. And that's not very far off from the LH premieres (at least the ones that dont break 2mil.)

That's really what I'm confused about honestly, the assertion that HB ratings are subpar

Sanjay and Craig got a third season. And I'm pretty sure that was not a ratings juggernaut.

If Nick does renew it, Carl said he would most likely not be involved. Though given that a good chunk of the crew could use a job, I bet he'd accept and be involved minimally.

~1.1M this week. Last time the ratings were varied from 1.1 to 1.5. FOP had better ratings and a shit ton of merch to promote.
Sanjay and Craig were a moderate hit for first 1,5 seasons, on the level of current Loud House ratings.

Would that be a good thing though? I don't know of many shows that have maintained quality without their creator.

with close enough input from the other writers before the creator left, it shouldn't be a problem. I'd have faith in this.

Oh, I guess it cant afford to be the lowest on the channel with little merch. Plus I was on the wiki and saw a shit tonne of people talking about foreign FoP airings and realise it probably gets views all over. I dunno how well HB does in other countries.

I dunno man, 1.1 to 1.5 sounds respectable, and higher than most of CN, but I guess its not quite as high as anything else on Nick. Shame because it's the one I like the most.

I hope Welcome to the Wayne ends up good.

3 seasons I feel is the perfect number, but the times they are a changing.

Secret Garden seems fun.

Also, I remember checking out Chris Houghton's twitter and seeing him working on Ocean Promotion. So, that one is bound to be good.

I guess it's a better name than Riri.

Carl didn't blatantly said he will be leaving though, he just said he would reconsider his position on the show. Which means he is not sure. He'll probably try to pitch a new show or something.
>Oh, I guess it cant afford to be the lowest on the channel with little merch. Plus I was on the wiki and saw a shit tonne of people talking about foreign FoP airings and realise it probably gets views all over. I dunno how well HB does in other countries.
FoP is 15 years old, a lot of international networks air it, syndicate it, etc. Harvey is a new show, it proably airs on Nickelodeon around the world and that's all.
>I dunno man, 1.1 to 1.5 sounds respectable, and higher than most of CN, but I guess its not quite as high as anything else on Nick. Shame because it's the one I like the most.
1.5 happened just once or twice. CN has lower expectatons, because they have lower ratings in general.
>I hope Welcome to the Wayne ends up good.
It's the only new nicktoon that looks promising.
Yeah, I think 3 seasons would be perfect for Harvey, since Carl had enough ideas for 3 seasons, but 2 is not ba either, considering Nick ordered 26 half-hours a season. Sanjay and Craig had 3 and it's only few episodes more. Chowder has 3 and it's less episodes overall.

I dunno, I'm kinda hopeful for Bunsen is a Beast as well, Butch only needs to make it better than Tuff Puppy and I'm on board.

But I realise this thread is a bit off topic now because Beaks threads always get like this near the middle

This cant be real, does Harvey have a ciggy?

1080p rip in a few minutes.

>I dunno, I'm kinda hopeful for Bunsen is a Beast as well, Butch only needs to make it better than Tuff Puppy and I'm on board.
I don't think this will be a show for me, even though it maybe popular for few seasons, like Sanjay and Craig were. I hope FoP will finally get cancelled though. Less old shows - more new ones. I'm mad creator of Fanboy and Chum Chum got a new show, Fanboy was such a flop, why they decided that coming back to him was a good idea?
>But I realise this thread is a bit off topic now because Beaks threads always get like this near the middle
Who cares, we'll be fine as long as the Harvey thread gets bumped

>This cant be real
It's the real deal alright. Smokes and blood on my kids cartoon.
chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/116588778612/montiray-harvey-learns-an-important-lesson-in

> I'm mad creator of Fanboy and Chum Chum got a new show, Fanboy was such a flop, why they decided that coming back to him was a good idea?
What show? Yeah, Fanboy was pretty bad

>I hope FoP will finally get cancelled though. Less old shows
I dont mind if it's old or new as long as I enjoy it desu. Though I can see how it can get annoying. At least it's not Dan "nearly 3 shows at once" Schnider

Plus I honestly just started liking it again so I'd be mad it was canned now of all times. Like Regular Show

>we'll be fine as long as the Harvey thread gets bumped
That's true, we can just keep the thread up until the next new ep. Which reminds me that I'm pretty behind. I'm caught up on S2 but I haven't seen any of the last half of S1 yet.

Incredible

1080p logoless WEBRip of Little Littlebark (includes optional subs):
mega.nz/#!pAUBGQzZ!Fx39BsiOSKMdR-JiUW7SJMJpXZhWdUzlEXbQO0YBbx4

>Pooter

Huh huh huh

>Riri

Heh heh heh

>What show? Yeah, Fanboy was pretty bad
Glitch Techs (working title) has been picked-up for 20-episodes set to debut in 2018. Glitch Techs is an adventure-comedy following two newly recruited kids as they battle video game monsters that come to life in the real world. The brand-new series comes from Eric Robles (Fanboy & Chum Chum) and Dan Milano (Greg the Bunny, Warren the Ape), both hailing from Nickelodeon’s Artist Collective, an internal artist-led development program. The series will be produced at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio in Burbank, Calif.
>I dont mind if it's old or new as long as I enjoy it desu. Though I can see how it can get annoying. At least it's not Dan "nearly 3 shows at once" Schnider
At this point FOP is a lazy mess where everyone is OOC an everything they said before doesn't matter. Even Fanboy and Chum Chum were better, and I don't say shit like this quite often.
>Plus I honestly just started liking it again so I'd be mad it was canned now of all times. Like Regular Show
The show has a lot of interesting side-characters, why don't give them more screen time? At least Poof made some kind of sense, but the dog and Chloe just scream lazy writing.

I mean, that image looks kind of cool, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Plus it's probably CGI which lessens my hype for an awesome art style.

Also, these thread pictures reminds me of how fucking fantastic Harvey Beaks looks.

>the FoP thing
That's what I mean, everyone feels back in characer, Chloe ended up great, its using side characters and there is a lot more continuity. Literally the only thing the show needs is Tootie and its fixed all its problems. The worst thing about it now is just its reputation

miriam looks so cute from front on

like a raindrop

or a dragon quest slime

He has awesome artstyle, Fanboy and Chum Chum's title cards were in 2D and some of them looked very promsing. But yeah, the hand on the poster is in CGI and the other writer isn't that promising either. They probably want to pair it with TMNT and it will be an action-lite cartoon with ton of fart-jokes.
Seriously, the shorts they posted on Nick.com are some of the greatest concepts I've seen in a long time and they greelight this, another Butch show and fucking Pinky Malinky.

The last time that nick moved a cartoon to NickToons was because nobody liked it, even sanjay and craig wans't moved to NickToons.

Calm down, fags.

Thanks a ton, appreciate it!

it's hard being kratz.
thank you, 10/10 episode, good music pretty funny and they fleshed out some backgrounds characters.

>The last time that nick moved a cartoon to NickToons was because nobody liked it
Nobody likes Harvey Beaks, sis, look at the ratings.
>even sanjay and craig wans't moved to NickToons.
Sanjay & Craig were way more popular

10/10 would hotglue

The lack of Kevin chin at the angle might help.

Michelle already licked her all over.

>yfw Michelle is a lesbo

>Sanjay & Craig were way more popular

We're this show is popular?

Jesus called. He said he'll be able to talk to you whenever you're ready.

You know is really easy to someone recreate this, right?

First season had ~3.0M ratings casually. You know that Cred Forums discussions doesn't mean shit, right?

Direct his attention to /mlp/ instead

Man, I know he's Jesus, but he's not a miracle worker

S&J was actually doing very well when it got renewed. At bare minimum it was making 1.5 mil and usually it was making a little bit above or below 2 mil. The ratings only got bad when it was moved to Sunday nights.

I'd almost say it was intentional, with the other references we've had

Yeah, I see a lot of great 2D concepts that lose it in the transition.

Man, the show had so much promise before it just became gross out

>Man, the show had so much promise before it just became gross out
It actually became way tamer in later seasons. No butt-transplant or fat baby levels of fuckery

Oh I realized. I actually started watching it again closer to the end. Overall I'd just call it not perfect, but underrated.

>I don't know of many shows that have maintained quality without their creator.
The second half of Clarence's first season was a noticeable tonal shift from the first but the second season has been quite good and more in-line with what the show was at the beginning
MST3K also did alright without Joel

Harvey Beaks without Carl, Charlie Gavin, the Houghtons, or Monica Ray seems pretty dire though

1080p web-DL torrent of last two episodes is out
rarbg.to/torrent/temgd6o
Should be added to this folder sooner-or-later:

Wait, so many people?

I'm pretty sure all but Carl have moved on to Country Club

Source? Country Club was in production for some time already, since the Houghton Bros left the show. Carl is still finishing Harvey.
Also, if the Country Club will be a moderate hit with some kind of fan following, can it potentially give more audience to Harvey?

It doesn't air until 2018, HB will probably be long done by then.
Rob Renzetti's also working on it, likely as supervising producer or animation director.
I may have been mistaken about Gavin, though it seems he's developing his own thing called "Boxtown"
instagram.com/p/BJ_Nm3kjNo7/

Its just my impression or this general finally have people.

Nope, the last one had more posters and it died faster. We just go off-topic to bump the thread with discussions

>that synopsis

Nah man, you're being too hard on both of them. Glitch Techs at least looks more interesting and FoP has been alright

I have to admit I'm pretty hyped for this too.

new ep tonite?

yus

How is she so cute?

He's going nowhere in life

Years of abuse. Where other girls would break, Claire was hardened and refined into a beacon of purity, like a lump of coal that was crushed into a diamond.

At any rate..

Is this going to be the new gravity falls? I'm getting tired of the loud house!

Best boy:
Best girl:
Best adult:

>Foo
>Claire
>Moff

>Harvey
>Fee
>Harvey's parents

I know, I'm boring

Harvey get off of the Internet

>the last of the based trinity

Jesus, that marks the last of my favorite boarders leaving. I thought he'd stay longer, but I am very happy for him and wish him luck.

Anyone has that BerserkXHarvey Beaks fanart?

>Pooter
GOD this makes so much sense that.....Carl
CARL! You lurking, or is it one of your pervy underlings.

Gotcha senpai

>>the FoP thing
>That's what I mean, everyone feels back in characer, Chloe ended up great, its using side characters and there is a lot more continuity. Literally the only thing the show needs is Tootie and its fixed all its problems. The worst thing about it now is just its reputation

Thanks famicom

I wonder who are the God Hand in this case

Why would I lie about liking a cartoon on Beaks general of all places senpai, this is a nice place

Irving, Miriam, Officer Fred and Moff

15 minutes to go-time

Fraid not, user.

I'm just very fond of the ship and glad it's canon.

tvpc.us/Channel.php?ChannelID=24770

In case you wanna watch it live.

Was that Randl's asshole?

It's so obvious these 2 are best ship.
They're basically both one with nature

I saw the white whale gag coming a mile away but still laughed.

10/10 episode.

>Miriam as Slan

Good episode.

Glad to see Randl getting to be the good guy for once. He and Fee make a pretty good team, with Based Mom as the getaway driver.

Also, the exterminator is creepy as fuq.

>exterminator is creepy as fuq

Knowing Monica and Nick, I bet they had to tone down the creepiness.

Is there an HB-Claire version of this and if not why come?

Dont beggined?

HARVEYBOMB EPISODE 4 "Repo Fee" (Crappy) STREAMRIP LINK!:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9iUKBjqIF8HUnlPNWh0UjVuXzQ

The animation and/or the stream seems choppier than usual, and there's a pretty big glitch in the middle due to buffering-related shenanigans, but you should get the gist if you can't wait for a proper rip . I really liked it.

Thanks.

I know SOMEONE is going to want this screencap

Wow randl is kind of a cool dude once you know his job background

bump.

Oh god this ep was just the best.

Good episode. A little fast but that's just the way it is with 11 minute shows. Jeff Bennett is great as Doc Roberts.

>Dade
>Fee
>Moff

Thanks.
Is there a reason why the intro is usually not included?

10/10 episode

>Harvey
>Piri Piri
>Erwin

It was a meh episode, the show can do better.

Probably because smaller filesize since these TV uploads are just for people who want to see the episode ASAP and the 1080p uploads will come later.

is that his butthole

He takes after his ma.

I SMELL LESS ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE

HB only does subpar compared to Nick heavy hitters, it already does better than most of the CN I think

Rekt.

Good episode

Fee is cute

They really like that "down to business" montage music, don't they?

Yeah they did.

Nominating TB's angry crying for a .gif loop when we get the logoless source.

I need this too

The ratings improved a bit for last one

Again, we passed fucking RG, this is enough.

On the day of that race one thing was for sure-- technobear came first.

Not enough for Nickelodeon

Is it true that girls love a boy with a scalp?

You know what be great?
If someone could color this.

youtube.com/watch?v=9J5eSVNnk9E
When that cartoon is chosen to live on as a rotting corpse with make up to keep up appearances and the superior show die young and underappreciated..

Soooo are we just gonna ignore that Piri Piri's mom is a wanted fugitive?

Well, she grows weed. So yeah.

I'd eat her "special" brownies, and her special "pie".

Come to think of it, does Piri have a dad? Or was he sacrificed in some pseudo cosmic ritual by Hanzi?

we gonna ignore the fact that E-Z the Exterminator is a psychopath and kill anyone with no remorse??

>tfw we won't get an episode where Claire steals a love potion from Hanzi to use on Foo.

There's so much potential.

1080p logoless WEBRip of Repo Fee:
mega.nz/#!NUsSlDBS!QLbqA5hGsvYEmwbVFGmAghLuXWCWRX-BPiH084_2Gm8

No dad yet. Speaking of, Dr. Roberts doesn't have a wife. Freaky new age hippy hook-up when?

>sacrificed in some pseudo cosmic ritual by Hanzi

Man, I'd really be invested in her character if that was so much as lightly implied.

Would a moogle Clare even stoop to such a level of taking advantage of the dark lewd arts?

Thank you.

>not enough for nickelodeon

Not every show nick has the audience that TLH have, the show is not failure, stop to make this unecessary shitstorm.

>we

This is so sad to read.

You fags should stop to use The Loud House as a parameter, seriously.

I appreciate you!

I've been following the cable rating system for 7 years and at this point for this channel it is, in fact, a failure. Even though I think this show is the best animated series airing at the moment

always sunny in philidelphia has had their ratings stay in 500k range with a high budget and theyre still running 8 seasons i think

just because its low doesnt mean it has to be a failure

Always Sunny runs on a smaller network that just launched, the expectations are lower. Nickelodeon has a bigger households number. It's basically their equivalent of NickToons or Disney XD. Most of the shows that run over 80 episodes are resold into syndication, and I'm pretty sure Harvey Beaks is way more expensive: traditional animation, big writers room, expensive original score, more episodes a season.

>traditional animation, big writers room
thats the drawback. HB is done entirely in toon boom and the staff is half of what current other animated shows are around. as for always sunny their newest season only first aired in the new channel. everything in the past 10 seasons was first premiered on FX

Past three seasons. Again, a show after 8 seasons makes more more because it's sold into syndication.
Nickelodeon has higher expectations, because it's one of the biggest networks on cable. Always Funny does awesome for FXX.
Almost all kinds of animation are more expensive than a live-action sitcom, Harvey wasn't animated in flash and it's not a puppet show.

Bump

Hey, wait a minute...

Foo(l) = fool and complete dumbo.
Fee(t) = constantly barefoot / Nickelodeon fetish tribute.

I thought more about analogy with Pee and Poo

You're both nuts

Can't wait for them to get to a point where live numbers don't mean much anymore, like Fox Animation, where everything is pretty much safe because all the adult swim reruns and Every Simpsons Ever

Fox animation ain't shit either, user. Only the old long series are safe because of syndication. They failed to launch a succesful new show for half of a decade already. And have ~two hits every 10 years

Oh, I was definitely talking just the old stuff. The new things do always fail nowadays and it takes them several tries to get a hit.

I feel AD and Cleveland Show were canned because they got greedy, and wanted to get cheaper, newer shows that they could sell commercials at the same price for. But every one flopped.

I think Golan and Bordertown were given up on too early but that's just me.

And every year BB gets shafted to 7:30 as they try to put the new shows in the best after-Simps timeslot

I think AD cancellation was actually a smart decision, since they still make money from producing it. I feel like BB will probably be shifted to a Turner network in few years, too.

d ' a w w w

Maybe. I think its like 30Rock where it survives on the channel because its the Internet's darling

Also, I'm gonna miss HB threads because I like talking to ratings analysis user

it was so nice seeing her again

I second this

No

>tfw you lose the friendbowl

Moff is never gonna tap that male birb

bump for harveybomb finale
nice seein y'all

The rebel shirt!

When is Claire gonna go through her Steampunk phase?

Feels like we just got started

What anime is Moff even into?

Pure moeshit, no doubt about it

Being a critical darling can save the show, look at Mr Robot. It has the lowest ratings on USA and it's very expensive, but it gives them a cooler image/press/awards.
Me too user, I'm such a ratings geek and randomly start this conversation on Cred Forums every two days in a week.
We can create a new general, there already is one for Toonami. Repeats/new episdoes air every day and rating charts are posted online.

It's on

Never, once a weeb always a weeb

Just noticed Claire's not wearing any pants here

When you think about it like that, it's surprising

Still hurts

>the imps aren't stronk

Well, there goes my headcanon.

They're stronger than other children, possibly even average adults, but they were up against exceptionally strong grown-ups. They probably could have taken Jeremy.
I'm starting to wonder if Rooter is actually strong or whether it's just an act.

I missed the episode, mega when?

Drive real soon

HARVEYBOMB EPISODE 5 "Stalemates" STREAMRIP LINK!:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iUKBjqIF8HZC1Bd3VpYXEtQXc/view?usp=sharing

Good shit, thanks rowsdower.

shit I haven't watched any harvey beaks in months
where do I get every episode since steamgate - yeti ready

You can pretty much watch most episodes on kisscartoon

>watching shit online
no

see

thanks

It doesn't seem to have anything past Mr & Mrs. Borks.
Am I seeing something different here or did the guy doing them quit?

Thanks a lot.

Well, that episode came out Tuesday morning, the next pair of episodes didn't come up on iTunes until yesterday and the torrent for that is here:
Repo Fee/Stalemates should be out tomorrow morning.
The guy maintaining the Mega, PM62 on Kametsu, is probably just busy, not quitting. I'm sure they'll be up eventually.
Luckily you can always keep track of the TVSmash releases here:
divxcentral.com/tag/Harvey-Beaks/
And there's webrips in the thread if you ctrl+f "mega" too

He's an extradimensional being that Hanzi summoned to impregnate her

I wonder if anyone could photoshop loser Foo to be loser Fee.

Kys

>implying they didn't deliberately do this

Just man up and fap to diaper Jeremy, user.

You know, I had a feeling I'd get this kind of response, but I posted it anyway because why the fuck not?

Give a rate to this episode, now.

I liked that it was zanier and more violent than any other episode.

You can always count on Fee and Foo to take a hit.

Harvey Beaks: 1,072,000
The haloween episode will probably be the last one that premieres on Nick

And remember, a shiny gold donkey for whoever colors these*

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17076
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=17360

*shiny gold donkey or any other reward for that matter not guaranteed, unless of course you count the satisfaction of a job well done

Oh not this meme again.

fuck off, beggar

If Fee and Foo were both girls this show would be better. Foo sucks.

It's the truth, stay in denial
And you can eat a bag of dicks. He has awesome episodes, like The Almighty Foo, Foo's Panic Room and Buds Before Studs

(you)

>It's the truth
Not, it ins't, S&C got a even lower audience on last season and didn't move to NickToons.

The below 1M ratings were Nick's fault, they misscheduled it. They gave both shows a chance after it. Sanjay bounced back and finished on Nick, Harvey earned some good ratings durning the previous bomb too, but now it's fucked. When Sanjay was flop it was still the second comedic nicktoon they had after Spongebob. Now there are Loud House and Alvin.

>HE'S DEAD
dark

Not my proudest fap.

I see what you did there

6/10

Probably the worst of the ones we're gotten this week, but still good

>A snake was a contestant in the arm wrestling competition.

It's the little things.

>if you can't win, then don't play

You'd think when or if they grow up they'd be stronger?

>wasting hardrive space

>Foo isn't even focused on the situation
Nice way of eliminating the opportunity of drawing Fee in a diaper.

>implying HB is a waste

I got 18 gigs worth of HB stuff, user. Even those rare episodes with the commentary mixed in.

How do you even

Do you mean "How do you even" or "How do you not even"?

I'm neutral to this but do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?

How is it possible to engage in jerkin the gherkin from looking at that image? What is going through your head?

It's fine as it is.

Normal people will laugh at the absurdity of Foo thinking of a jack in the box in a dire situation and people familiar with diaper fetishists will understand (like 000.5% of the population). It's only Diaper people that complain.

Let's say they made a movie of this show.
Apart from the obvious "origins of Fee and Foo" idea, what would the film be about?

I'm mad the origins of Fee and Foo will probably be rushed because there will be no season 3

I'm confident that Carl had the whole thing planned since the beginning. He promised many times that it would be one hell of a finale, and the show would go out with a bang,
Dr.Shitballs I hope you deliver

>he doesn't have a 2TB external hard drive for all of his cartoons, anime, comics, and movies

Are you literally me? Because that's exactly my setup.

We're just two fools who do shit right.

God her song in that episode was so bad, but in an entertaining kind of way.

>that episode where Piri Piri learned the Bible was full of fallacies

My first thought was "well she never wears pants, she wears a dress", but on closer inspection I realized she does. Wonder if that was something they had to change or if it was deliberate

Then there was that episode where she became one with nature by (say it with me now) becoming a naturist.

Probably just an error

She is inpired by Bjork, lol

SHUT
UP

>we'll never get an episode where Claire starts an advice column in the littlebark newspaper under a weeb pen name.

It'd honestly be Kratz sending eighty percent of the questions though.

>Dade sends in questions on how to please a man

never forget

>INB4 it's a "Dade spills his spaghetti trying to confess his feelings for Harvey in front of the entire town but is such a sperg while doing so that nobody understands what he was trying to say and things go on as normal" episode

>bait fish
>YouTube reviews
Kys

1080p logoless WEBRip of Stalemate:
mega.nz/#!JdUEnTZb!3RPpPT_NHDNdWxYofZHUYJyZ_EgfwkDTXmXFlcvQP_4

Guess I'll see you in October

>tfw I've downloaded all of the new episodes but haven't watched any of them yet
Gonna have a big marathon tonight.

We'll be back before you know it!

It's scary how aware cartoon makers are of this shit at this point.

What is the problem to show fee on a diaper?

Will there be more episodes next week?

We're expecting to pick back up on the 17th with another Harvey Bomb, but that's just what the wiki says. We don't have any official confirmation

>Claire dressed as her mom
Oh no

>Harvey Bomb
>Bomb
This term needs to die.

Jhonen's pilot wasn't ordered by Disney

It works well enough, why are you upset?

>tolerating garbage stream quality
normie alert

Was this a Hellboy cameo?

i'm sure there would be some images in the lemondrop collectoin

Shut the fuck up.

Thanks for the info. I'll probably only be able to upload the full pack of TVSmash eps at the end of that week, not actively throughout it - that'll be your territory with the WEBRips. I will be delayed in uploading the ones from this week too since I lost my MEGA login details, need to get them from a backup. Cheers

Monster Masume

>Youtube reviews

*PSA for shit you should avoid instead of forking down

Arrange the episodes from best to least best.
>Mr. & Mrs. Borks
>Little Littlebark
>Repo Fee
>Stalemates
>Operation Peanut Butter
Also feel free to pick a Fee

You nailed the order, Operation Peanut Butter was the only one below an 8 imo.

Literally the exact same order for me

Fee 4

>Little Littlebark
>Operation Peanut Butter
>Mr. and Mrs. Borks
>Repo Fee
>Stalemates

Also 4

>Mr. and Mrs. Borks
>Repo Fee
>Operation Peannut Butter
>Little Littlebark