Jenny

Since October is coming up, post rare Jennies before every other thread is dedicated to inferior characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4H72rtEC
pastebin.com/5nWheDMU
youtu.be/dX_H2vAadfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cred Forums here

Can you faggots stop spamming her over there? You are triggering muh autism

>Suddenly remember that last year's planned Halloween Jenny thread didn't really get off the ground.
>There was no copious art of Vexus and the Wakeman sisters in scary 'ween forms.
>It won't happen this year either. Or next year. Or ever.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums here
its rugarell (or however its spelled) you faggot

Sheldon and his relationship with Jenny is a metaphor for Cred Forums, and much of the 20-25 year olds who grew up watching this show.

Piss off twit. Everyone knows supernatural creatures trump machines everytime.

This. The least someone could do is spam a character from a cartoon that's halfway decent.

its not Cred Forums its one guy you faggot

Someone refers to a single person you dunce.

I just got hulu today and it has MLAATR the complete series on it. My dicks gonna be sore by morning.

Im still mad theres no jenny dolls to snuggle.

you can always commission someone from deviantart to do it, but most of the time they look like cheap knockoffs.

good thing i saved this from /toy/. its not a doll but a figure is fine.

you think she gets welts of this color? or blushes anywhere else?

those screws sure are cute

Jenny with heavy armaments is always a good thing

Huh? What now?

>tentacles

Sauce?

But Jenny isn't even the cutest robot girl in the show.

we still need to come up with good "upgraded" designs for XJ's 1-8, or to be more accurate we need them drawn, we came up with some good ideas back when these threads were semi-regular;

pastebin.com/4H72rtEC

>used to not like giant muscle women
>jasper and other characters like her have brought that repressed fetish out
My body is ready

all is as it should be

I doubt that'll happen anytime soon given how everyone seems to prefer Jenny over her siblings.

I like XJ-6 the way she is, thank you

>one eye
>one arm
>karen face
In some ways shes kinkier then even jenny is.

yeah might need to commission someone to draw them, only problem is that since I don't want to have to wait months to get it all done, I need someone who's both dirt cheap and a decent artist to get them all done at once

she's cute as she is, but she and the rest of the pre Jenny XJ units are in dire need of upgrading, both to cover their physical flaws(6 and 8 are pretty much the only ones that are properly functional), but to shore up their mental ones as well(pretty much all of them are crippled by their flaws in this area due to having less complex minds then Jenny's)

not to mention their current bodies are definitely not human compatible in the most important of ways(technically Jenny isn't either, but it'd be easier to fix that for her than for XJ's 1-8)

And let's forget about her desperate need for attention.

sleep tight, vega

bump

Is there really anything left to talk about that doesn't revolve around gushing over Jenny?

I think you may have made a mistake. It's ok though, we all do sometimes

could always come up with lewd scenarios(or expand existing ones);

pastebin.com/5nWheDMU

Not a bad idea. Are there any that revolve around or feature The Crust Cousins?

>Crust-cucks

I want a drawfag of Jenny sluting with this handsome robot with black hair.

Lynx was right, the jenny thread did return

I don't think we thought up any that directly involve them, although the user idea in does have Brokenlynx's Tiff comic as canon to it(it's male OC is what we decided user would look like), with user having a "friends with benefits" relationship with the Crusts before he hooks up with Jenny

Now I want to writefag for Brit (since she's best girl), but I've got a Traditional Drumming paper due soon.

I'll probably end up writing one anyways, but it'll probably take me awhile. I'll probably just post it in the next mlaatr thread, whenever that is.

And it'l be unrelated to whatever this ( ) is

metalpleb detected

just kidding xj-6 is 2nd best girl

I seem to recall a greentext of the Krusts using some anonymous shmuck as their personal boytoy forcing him to play along with their demands in exchange for sex and using him as their own dress up doll.

What i wdouldnt do to fuck them.

>Britfags and traditional drumming enthusiasts overlap

Freaky.

BTW, whatever did happen with DWXJ9's pixiv (suspended)?

Somebody made a bunch of these a good while back...

Gushing over other girls in the show?

Kekd internally

Got a few more involving two more XJ units.

Xj6 just needs a long, warm hug

Oh does she now?

CrackedThundercat21 you madman

Yeah, maybe it'll purge her jealousy

I'm noticing a lack of improved assets among the Grown Up Parts.Will that be a future installment?

>ywn hug xj-6

Nice to see she she isnt green with envy

What kind of dance would she prefer? I'm guessing slowdance

probably, assuming by "assets" you mean her ass, we'd need a writer first though(this is the main problem with Cred Forums smut ideas, we can never find anyone who wants to write them out)

She's a disco dancing queen.

>Custom robo
>Jenny
>together
holy shit, my dick.

Not what i expected but ill roll with it

>Custom Robo
user, that's the 00 Qan[T] from Gundam 00

MODS

Oh, so that's what the top bit means...
Could have fooled me, I guess.
The lack of the stereotypical yellow V threw me off, never seen gundam 00 obviously.

No problem, the Qan[T] Doesn't even have a yellow fin even though the 00 Gundam did.
I only know about it through Super Robot Wars anyway, I've only watched Build Fighters and Try because I'm a wuss who can't handle war stories.

>watched Try
I'm sorry you had to sit through that.
Build fighters was fantastic, though. Especially the designs, like the Green wing custom.
And watch G gundam, son, and /never ever/ watch seed.

I enjoyed Try though, Mainly because I have a soft spot for goofy tournament arcs.
Also Tryon 3 is the shit and you can't convince me otherwise.
Seed was already on my shitlist though, you can thank Woolie for that.
youtu.be/dX_H2vAadfA

>Tryon 3
Dear god why did you have to remind me of that.
and that rant is 100% correct, from what I remember.

What the fuck is wrong with Tryon 3 user?
You hate Super Robots or what?

This is my fetish

I hate that specific super robot.

I'm glad someone already corrected you, but I just want to take this moment to mention it was a great day when I got that request delivered.
I was also the one to request this image too.

Was so happy when I got these deliveries, that I immediately started coloring after the artists posted them.

And what's wrong with Tryon 3? Other than the fact that it's pilot is a total bonehead?

I just hate it. I can't really explain why.

>XJ-6 harbors crush on local boy.
>Finally gets asked to go to prom.
>Has a large battle the weekend before.
>Dr. Wakeman invites XJ-6 into the lab for repairs.
>Wakes up two decades later when XJ-9 finds her in storage.
>The boy she had a crush on in school now has a wife and children, and grandchildren on the way.
>XJ-6 finds her old prom dress in a box.
>Spends the evening dancing to old records in the Wakeman basement, until her power cells wind down.

What Mecha Anime would you show to Jenny anyway? I feel like it's a genre she'd appreciate.
I'd show her Getter Robo Armageddon specifically to see her reactions because I'm an asshole.

I'd probably show her 00 just so I could convince her to cosplay as Exia.
Otherwise Patlabor, just because it's a good show.
Can't show her Votoms, lest she fall in love with Chirico.

there's other /m/ characters that'd be a better fit to date Jenny, personally I'd go with either Astro or Mega Man

GODFUCKING DAMNIT user WHY

Exia is taken anyhow.

all the more reason to find someone else for her, and Astro would be a good choice

also is it weird that if she was paired up with Astro I'd want to emphasize the sheer size difference between them, cause Jenny's supposed to be somewhere between 6'4" and 6'6" while Astro's probably only around 5'0" give or take a couple inches

I'd honestly prefer Mega Man or Cyborg.
The good one from the original Teen Titans cartoon.

I like Astro cause the /ss/ aspect has a lot of potential(even if they'd technically be about the same age physically), as for Cyborg, I'm not too sure if he and Jenny would be a good fit personality wise

why would Dr Wakeman install a dickable vagina, though

>fucker from MN9 fails miserably

clearly for the challenge of making a properly functional one that's near identical from the real thing, also as noted in Nora would end up doing it cause she's realized that if she doesn't then Jenny will try to do so herself, with likely disastrous results

T H I C C

Sauce plz?

It's all part of life.

Cute

Dat ass

>lewd

Moar jenny!

Robump

Neat