It has been 1339 days since Tron: Uprising was cancelled

It has been 1339 days since Tron: Uprising was cancelled.

How're you holding up, Cred Forums?

its was ok desu senpai

All I feel is emptiness in this hollow existence. What little joy I experience is ripped away by corporate executives with no spark left in their soul, if it was ever there to begin with.

That's a gross face.

that's the point
you're not supposed to like pavel

It was a good Batman Beyond parody? homage?
It was good either way, but I wish this should have taken place after Legacy or the series went through Evolution, Legacy, and then the after math since beck could have replaced tron.

Still here somehow.... Maybe I can dream that one day it will be continued....

Tron lives.

>Parody
Here, hurt some more

Well it felt alot like the beginning of BB. Close one dies, wants to take revenge, finds an old supes, then takes the place of said supes. Its not a bad thing but it was pretty damn similar

parody implied comedy
homage is much more suitable

also nice dubs all around, everyone

If you want to make it geekier count it on unix time

Dr. Pavel. I'm Renegade.

i'm stealing that

Fuck me I should have use these to get tron another season
also you're right
if dubs tron gets another season

Finishing Reboot reminded me of how fucked Tron Uprising was. It's a shame both shows ended before their time.

>tron
You've got to be more specific, m8

If dubs, Tron: Uprising gets its second season in 2017

WAIT, so tessler got his arms cut? Is this an alternate ending from season 1, or storyboards from s2? If so , are there more?

What are the chances that fans can get Netflix to pick it up like they did Young Justice?

Well would you look at that

Winners don't get dubs.

Leaked storyboard from Season 2. Only one i know of.

reminder that this got cancelled so disney could make star vs evil, wander over yonder and similar faggotry

why would a show that would allow something so gloriously brutal be cut down in its prime?

>Talking shit about my waifu
>Thought I wouldn't find out

Is it weird that I like Pavel?

Don't start that shit son, you know very well that the Mouse cares not about its fans. WoY is getting the axe pretty soon, and like all Disney shows Star Vs. exists only by the grace of corporate whim.

It shone too brightly, user, and for that it transgressed! Also I guess Disney thought that Legacy underperformed or something.

I never watched it due to the ugly character models and janky animation.

>I never watched it due to the unique artstyle and beautiful choreography, direction and animation

Tessler had special arms so it was kind of obvious that they were some sort of prosthetic, especially after Beck cut them off. I'm assuming this was some sort of flashback to why Tessler became a Clu subordinate.

The only thing that pissed me off about this show is that Legacy established that sentrys were normal mooks and the black guard were elite, hence why tron's sacrifice was so badass, but they turned the black guards into mooks for some retarded reason, making clu's betrayal and the end of line club fight less awesome

Disney will mercilessly cancel anything good if they see a more profitable alternative. Once they got Star Wars, they had no need for some obscure sci-fi series.

confirmed storyboard to s2e1

all I feel is pain

Me too, user.

Me too...

Never watched but I know the same animators are doing the Godzilla anime

There was something really off about the animation. It felt like I was watching a game with framerate issues. I've heard some of it was intentional, to make the characters seems more robotic and such, but it still made me apprehensive about giving the series a try

also whenever the series would use a little bit of 2D animation, I'd wonder if maybe it would have caught on better if the whole series had been 2D

The choreography was good though, you've got that right.

Marilyn Manson is in Tron?

It took me three or four episodes to get over the MAXIMUM LEG character design but once I got past that hurdle it was a wild ride.

No. That's Pee-wee Herman.

I think the light lines made that a lot more noticeable than it needed to be

what do you mean by 2d? I'm pretty sure the whole series was done with 3d models

There were definitely a couple of quick 2D scenes.

They weren't super noticable, but they were there

Guys that's Uma Thurman

Best girl.