No Elltingville Club

>No Elltingville Club

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>MDE 73%
Our species deserves extinction

>implying these results or votes matter.

Good joke. Do you actually think korgoth was going to be a thing? They are just trying to find something to piss off cartoon fans with since they got bored with metalocalypse.

Korgoth ain't never coming back, man.

This. Adult Swim's really amped up the trolling this year. First, April Fools was a fucking bust. Then, they blue balled Metalocalypse fans before crushing their dreams yet again. There's no reason to believe they'll do anything with Korgoth, especially since they know their fans actually want it.

Cred Forums has a thread on with instructions on how to circumvent the system and keep voting for MDE.

I hate what Adult Swim has become and wish they would go back to old practices and make quality shows again. Major studios are turning into shit now as if they weren't shit enough already and there's nothing that can be done. What happened over the years that lead to this? I want to tell the head of Adult Swim it's time to stop. Yes I am mad and an autistic manchild so sew me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Isn't MDE basically SHITPOSTING: THE SHOW.
It takes the retardation of Tim and Eric to a new level of turbo hyper-autism.

FUCKING FAGGOTS AT Cred Forums FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM MDE SUCKS DONKEY ASS

Why does Cred Forums like it so much?

The creator likes Trump or something, I don't fucking know.

LE ALT-RIGHT SHOW!

I know, it should be so much higher.

>inb4 people try to say Korgoth was a good pilot
It's been a fucking decade, let it go.

I'm not even gonna touch Neely's show, I think we can all agree on that.

Mde is fuckinng garbage. AS needs more stuff like korgoth

I think adult swim has plenty of shows that mix violence and comedy, but that's just me.

It's some shitty trolling alt right show and the creator is a white nationalist psychopath/mens right meme prank master, read as; a huge piece of shit whose vomit caught the attention of Adult Swim.

How can Sam Hyde get his own show and we can't?

>this thread
Did Sam come to all your houses and drop off a box of photos of him fucking your mother in the ass? What did he do to hurt you so bad? It's a funny show, damn.

I'd rather have another season of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell than more mde lolsodeepandrandom /x/-oopy garbage.

Because Cred Forums can't focus for five minutes without touching their genitals or arguing?

>there are people on Cred Forums too stupid to appreciate MDE

Not even surprised tbph

I would like Eagleheart to come back.

Good news, Season 3 is premiering in a few weeks!

Im sick of Cred Forumstards and their cancerous shit beliefs infecting society. Even if hyde isnt a white supremicist, i dont like them being happy.
Korgoth was great you mother fucking piece of shitspewing cancer

He worked hard for it, trolling anime panels with cringe-worthy slide shows. That takes guts. Either that or shameless narcissism.

>It's a funny show, damn.
You cannot be serious.
I bet you liked the Tim and Eric show too.
The people don't like Sam is because he's terminally cancerous and unfunny, unless you're some sadomasochist for anti-humor.

I don't hate the show. But it shouldn't be top priority like this.

No, were smart enough to know its a pile of unmitigated crap

Oh hooray!

I wasn't calling Korgoth /x/-shit, where's the context for your post?

>* WE'VE ALREADY DISREGARDED THESE RESULTS

>I bet you liked the Tim and Eric show too.
I did not. I really don't get where the comparison comes from either. Early MDE, oh yeah, it's a straight rip off of Tim and Eric. But they're content hasn't been that way in years, and I get zero Awesome Show vibes from World Peace.

Fact: People only like MDE because of the current election and Alt-Right memes.

maybe you're just retarded and don't understand sams humor?

Sam's funny for thr the same reason Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is. It's so intentionally awful you want to bleach your eyes but cannot look away. Its ascended ironic satire.

I don't even know what's MDE.

Oh, i stand corrected.

I don't care anymore.

Cred Forums: The made-for-public-television series.

>not liking tim and eric
And i thought this board couldnt get any more stupid

>Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff
Isn't funny. What is this, 2009?
You need to leave.

I watched it an nothing about it seemed to be Cred Forums.
I swear you guys are just ragging on it because you read some shitpsot on tumblr.

Cred Forums, like most boards, is full of closet homos, and they admire that Sam Hyde allowed a penis near his anus.

MDE isn't even coherent enough to be Cred Forums.
It's just spoopy enough to read into any contrarian message you want feel it's all deep and making statements about the world when it's saying absolutely nothing. It's somehow the most tryhard thing ever while not trying at all.

A better comparison would be wonder showzen, but where that was clever, biting, sardonically humorous and had a point to it's dark segments, MDE is completely pointless. It's a poormans wannabe Showzen with nothing to show.

Guys what if they made the poll to just fuck with us and they're actually working on all 3 shows right... r..right guys... ah who am I kidding.

This. What the fuck? It's not like he's saying Gas the Kikes Race War NOW for 15 minutes.

Hi Cred Forums!
How are you enjoying your stay?
Post any dank memes lately?

It's like a Cred Forums kiddy trying to start a Cred Forums simulator. Idk it's not deep or funny but pretty dumb and it's fans are a special kind of terrible.

Now you know AS is too cheap for such a thing. They'd have to cancel already existing shows for the budget.

The real reason is because he shit on a writer for Buzzfeed during an interview from said writer, and put it online.

1) Korgoth's creator doesn't even work for Adult Swim anymore. He's creating a show for Disney that comes out next year. AS is trolling you.

2) Metalocyalypse did everything Korgoth did, and did it ten times better.

I don't think it's really Cred Forums, but pol-tards do tend to latch onto it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Cred Forums why the fuck are you so stupid.

They even say they are disregarding the votes, nothing you do fucking matters. You actually think they are going to listen to a bunch of fans on the internet about what content they should put on the air waves? If they did care metalocalypse wouldn't have been canceled.

Stop pretending that SOMEHOW this poll actually matters you stupid gullible inbreds. Even when the text right in front of you says "Your vote doesn't matter" you pretend these votes matter.

Doesn't matter. The ballot speaks volumes of what people want and it's fucking unbelievable.

I don't think anyone here really believes the poll will change anything.

We're just shitposting because if it mattered we'd be screwed.

What's unbelievable about it? Differing opinions? If you're really this baffled about people liking different things than you, then you literally LIVE in a hugbox, and you need to escape. Find some intelligent people who believe different things than you and listen to them for awhile.

>Some pilot that aired 10 years ago that no normie will remember
>A Cred Forums meme where they will go to Cred Forums levels of poll rigging for a laugh
>A show that is incredibly mediocre and will surprise everyone in the room if it gets a season 2 and make everyone wonder why this wasn't spent doing another china, IL.

You are given three literal rocks and the worst poll to choose from. This is literally the presidential candidates in media form. A meme that's gone too far, a pile of mediocre trash, and something no one knows about or cares about and will be always forgotten because they life a life of obscurity.

It doesn't speak shit, just like a poll about a mountain dew logo that says "hitler did nothing wrong." doesn't inherently make everyone a racist. This is rule 1 of poll rigging.

No, that people are so fucking retarded. It only shows that idiots nowadays dont know good entertainment when they see it, and need good television forcefeed up their nose to grow as human beings.

Do you ever wonder what an insane coincidence it is that all the media you find personally enjoyable and enriching is also the media that is, objectively, enjoyable and enriching? You're a lucky man.

(Retroactive trigger warning for assuming your gender, sorry)

Stop patronizing me you right wing faggot. Go suck zombie reagans aids infested cock and take your cancer with you.

I'm only very vaguely right wing, I just don't like sacred cows and Sam and co. seem to be the only ones mocking the prominent ones in our culture. Reagan sucked cocks and his worshipers are full on retarded, Nixon is the patrician's choice for conservative president.

>nixon
That guy got us into a pointless war and was literally trying to take over america. Your a fucking idiot.

>Your a fucking idiot.

*You're a fucking idiot.

They used to layer in their political views and make light of things like bugchasing for shock value and it got a few laughs out of me, but for the past like two years they've gone a little overboard on the political stuff to the point where it's neither funny nor poignant.

Like go watch College Cunts and then the Rutgers thing and tell me with a straight face they're not scraping for content.

>We're being denied Korgoth because of Cred Forums meme shittery

They've gone too far.

>rigging a joke poll
Is there anything more pathetic than Cred Forums?