>Flash
>Green Arrow
>Hal Jordan, Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz
>Harley Quinn
>Suicide Squad
>Superman, Superwoman, Supergirl New Superman
>Teen Titans. Titans, Cyborg
>Wonder Woman

Who next? Doctor Fate? Zatara? Captain Marvel? Elongated Man? Booster Gold?

Why did you list everyone in alphabetical order?
I guess next is Zatana since she comes after W but before Zatara alphabetically.

What are you trying to say here, user?

Are you listing Rebirth titles in the most retarded, cryptic way possible? DC tried giving C-listers books back in the early New52 days, they all flopped, out of all of these books, Booster Gold seems sorta possible, and Captain Marvel is obviously earmarked for Johns when his schedule clears up.

>DC tried giving C-listers books back in the early New52 days
Remember the big push they gave Vibe and Katana? Damn shame it didn't work.

Damn shame, but I'm just glad stuff like DidiOMAC and Vibe happened. Hopefully the Deadshot/Katana and the Legend of Tomorrow inspired minis sell and we get a constant string of C-lister limited runs.

I remember.

>Legend of Tomorrow inspired minis sell
Sold like shit. No idea about Skwad.

>from all-ages comics to this sales atrocity

hopefully booster gold, a justice league international book, and captain atom.

but as
said new 52 already tried and failed. People dont buy c listers.

vibes book was pretty good

Meanwhile Giffen updates Sugar and Spice perfectly. And even shows picture of them done in original art style.

Gib Swamp Thing pls

He's in Hellblazer but it's shit.

Best Rebirth books so far? Been out of the comic book loop for most of the year so I need recommendations.

Blue Beetle book is gonna be ded soon though

new superman is good

All of them, except the obviously bad ones.

My top five are Action Comics, Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman, and Detective Comics.

didnt this do so badly that they didnt even bother to make trades? lmao

I knew that happened for Klarion, I dunno about this one.

Superman, Blue Beetle, Nightwing, Teen Titans, and Wonder Woman are my top five.

Every book is at the very least a good read, aside from Justice League which is shit. There is no other book I've checked out that is actually bad.

Atom
JSA
shazam
LOSH

And apparently some other surprises

Wonder Woman and Deathstroke are the books you really want to buy no matter what, Wonder Woman looks gorgeous and has a pretty intriguing plot, even if it's sorta decompressed, moving from past to present with Diana trying to find her way back to the Amazon's Island and discovering inconsistencies and secrets in her past, the book is catching some flak here on Cred Forums, mostly because Rucka has been painted as a ess jay dub, I remember how before this he was widely hailed as the best WW writer with Perez.... Deathstroke looks serviceable, but the plot is just amazing and layered, it's like a character study on Slade, shows him as a really evil, crappy person, but with a screwy humanity, the story jumps back and forth and you have to puzzle out what's happening, there's fakeouts, weird non sequiturs, and a really fun sorta hard grizzled mercenary vibe to it.

Batman, Aquaman, Nightwing, New Superman and Superman are all above average, Batman started slow but undeniably has that King polish (the rightfully IT writer right now, if you've been outta the comic game for a while), Aquaman has been making real good use of it's cast and building a story around Atlantean politics that feels really refreshing, Nightwing is probably the best run the character's had, and kinda feels like a direct continuation to Grayson, New Superman has crappy art, but the characters are charismatic and hilarious, it's using China not as some faraway alien place like most media, but as a weird westernized mismash with an overbearing goverment, Superman has great art and a really comfy family dynamic, making up for the sorta lackluster direction.

Rebirth's real strenght though, is how pretty much all books are serviceable to good, you can safely pick up any character you're interested in, Suicide Squad kinda rubbed me off the wrong way, but I can't say it's a bad book, the only bad books in my opinion are Hellblazer, Batgirl and the Bird of Prey and Justice League.

hopefully lobo after his debut in rebirth in that harley quinn comic