What will the normies think about this?

What will the normies think about this?

I'm not paying for that Inception rip off

Another MCU movie? Marvel has already bridged the gap between weirdness and normies with Guardians.

Dance off, bro!

normies will love it

is that a bad thing?

Harry Potter ripoff.

Girls will love Bendazoladdict Custardbutch.
Because he looks strange.

that fantastic Beasts was a much more magical movie

Same thing they think of every other Marvel movie. Do you really think it won't appeal to normies because it has magic? This shit is MCU Harry Potter to them.

>OMG, IT'S BE-A-DICK CUM-IN-MY-VAG!!!

the same thing they thought of BvS and MoS

just look at the audience score for those two movies, normies love all superhero films

Why, do you want to know in advance what opinion you'll take the opposite of?

>"normies" were the ones inflating those review scores
>not fanboys so butthurt that people didn't like a movie from their preferred comic book company they convinced themselves Rotten Tomatoes was somehow biased

Normies will think, "Why didn't he post this in Cred Forums?

first post, best post.

Nobody knows that movie exists.

>Harry Potter spin-off
>nobody

>has literally nothing to do with Harry Potter apart from being set in the same universe
>100 years before
>5 years after the franchise ended
The only ones who know it exists are those brony-tier autists obesessed with HP.

Are you the same guy who was insisting last year that the Force Awakens was gonna bomb because no one cares about Star Wars anymore?

That movie couldn't bomb because it's called ''Star Wars'' and because of Disney's marketing.

This one can because they are not going to exploit the fact that it's related to Harry Potter, and because WB sucks at marketing.

They'll find it strange

Haha

I dunno. I really liked Inception. I might enjoy a good rip-off.