Let it out Cred Forums

>I feel South Park has lost focus of Cartman's character, in that he was supposed to be a parody of asshole characters in cartoons, now turning it up to 11 and making him go from funny to incredibly unlikeable.

>I actually kind of like Uncle Grandpa

>I think it's good that AT is ending next year. They've had too many plot threads open and the story is a mess. Maybe this will force them to finally wrap things up.

>I actually hate Mordecai far more than I hate Rigby

>TTGo could have been great, if it had decent writers. The idea of a comedy based Teen Titans show is a neat one, just mishandled.

>Sonic Boom is much funnier than I thought it'd be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one should put this much thought into children's cartoons.

Most overrated Cred Forums episode of all time

>he was supposed to be a parody of an asshole
I don't know what gave you that idea

Cartman is Archie Bunker.

Why doesn't Star vs. the Forces of Evil get shit on more?
I'm not saying it deserves to be shit on, but it's objectively worse than a lot of shows that do get constantly shit on.

This is Cred Forums. We all do it.

I don't really know enough about SvTFoE to have an opinion on it. It looks alright though.

Cause to me in the early seasons, it seemed as though he was supposed to be poking fun of a-hole characters that always come out on top. I may be wrong, but that's what I took away from it.

your opinion is invalidated since you yourself are on Cred Forums

WHY DOESN'T Cred Forums TALK ABOUT GENERATOR REX? I WANT A THREAD GODDAMMIT

I always have ideas for these threads, but when they actually come up, I draw a blank.

Just like with Star Vs, I know next to nothing about GR, so I am indifferent to it.

You could try making a thread. See where it goes from there.

Ain't that the truth.

Its a good show user, give it a go.

Cred Forums is amazing when people come together to just discuss shows they like.

But it always goes to shit because excessive waifuism, or people who hate the show fill up a thread to derail it.

Man, Ive seen people get convinced to start watching shows they thought went to crap by current fans, and obscure comics and cartoons grab people's attention and it's always great. But it doesnt happen often enough. At least not anymore.

It looks like a good show. I was actually interested in it, but I could never catch it and eventually I just forgot it existed.

>Went to crap by current fans

This, especially. Cred Forums seems to have this odd notion that something is bad based on it's fans. That's not fair to the source material. If someone is to dislike something, they should dislike it on it's own merits.

I agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly user, this used to be a place of discussion, but people are so eager to be a dick to anyone else, that it just doesn't happen often.

That's because CN kept fucking over its schedule, one of the new episodes played at 6:30am.

Seriously fuck CN

Is this what you want with your life? To be the same as Boco? To be stuck in a rut like Boco, unable to plan for your future like Boco, writing posts about yourself and demanding that people pay you attention just like Boco?

Write your ideas down in a .txt file when you get them, and save them for next thread.

Oh, well I meant people who still like it got people back into it, but that is a HUGE problem too. They let the fanbase annoying them skew their opinion on the show

I thing despite the sales boost, Rebirth is still going to fail because DC is just too cowardly to undo the whole Nu52 experiment like they should.

I love the CW DC universe. All of it. Flash is constantly fun, Arrow has stumbled a bit but even at its worse it still has characters and themes I love that keep me coming back, Legends and Supergirl are both great shows going new places with fantastic casts.

It's easy to nitpick but I just fucking love seeing something like this happen on TV and think the shows do a great job of brining the DC universe alive.

>nu52

DC was a mistake

Nope, fuck off. New 52 is fine and undoing it would probably end up losing them more readers. People don't like drastic continuity shifts.

I love you too, buddy.

All the hate for you would disappear if you took off your trip.

I guess you like being hated. Negative attention is better than no attention at all, right?

Never seemed that way to me.

>obligatory overrated = bad post
only 2 posts in, christ

>People don't like drastic continuity shifts.
really like when the new 52 happened?

>New 52 is fine
>People don't like drastic continuity shifts
>New 52
>Drastic Continuity shifts

Are you taking the piss? That's exactly what Nu52 did.

Right, so people don't want ANOTHER ONE so soon after already dealing with this one.

It can't possibly get any worse.

Come back when you're ready to have a rational discussion and not just spew hyperbole.

Shut up, Boco.

Wakfu was not worth the time I spent watching it. All of the characters were boring or unlikable, often both. The art style was pretty but nothing overly special. The humor was flat, and the villain was only so close to victory because every other character on the show was an idiot. Nox wasn't overly competent, he was just working against a world of incompetents.

Of course it can. Just look at Marvel comics.

Yes sir...

But before I do, Cartman won't see vag or have sex or anything like that. She'll show him a science book or something. Thats exactly the kind of bait and switch that Matt and Trey love.

Yea that was the first one in 25 years, doing another one 5 years later is completely retarded
Oh you don't read comics, got it

Arrow, as a show, gets more enjoyable the stupider it gets

The animation is a delight to look at, but the characters and writing is distractingly subpar

Small fanbase I guess. The threads are often slow as fuck even when there were recent episodes and it's a XD show, they are never that popular among people who use tv. Most of the hated series are either very popular or had a powerful start and got progressively worse as time passed.

Is that an unpopular opinion? I think almost everyone hates excessive waifufags. I don't care if someone has a crush on a character and talks about her but many of these fans are unwilling to discuss anything show related if it doesn't involve their waifu and what's even worse is that they often come up with shitty green text selfinsert fanfics or start image dumping the same fanart pics everyone has already seen a thousand times before. Then the other waifufags only reply to those greentexts and the threads devolves into a self-insert circeljerk.

>I don't hate The Legend of Korra.

>Uncle Grandpa had some iffy moments, but I fucking loved that show.

>I haven't watched Adventure Time since either season 5 or 6, except for the Stakes mini series, but I'm still sad it's ending. Will be buying the season sets soon.

>I loved Steven Universe when it began, but I'm bored with it lately and haven't watched much of the recent episodes.

>I hate how Marvel comics are right now, but I still read them only to find out how this bullshit event will end. And I don't really care about DC anymore.

>I haven't watched any DC movie since Man of Steel. No motivation and the trailers make them seem boring to me.

>I will never watch Ghostbusters 2016, out of pure hate for Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones.

I think that's everything.

You know what's weird? Cred Forums seems to be the only place where The Legend of Korra gets so much hate, at least in my experience. Everywhere else on the internet it doesn't seem to get the same treatment. On other sites people mostly seem to be fine with the show. At most people will point out some seasons of the show being weaker than the others. But I don't think I've ever seen outright hate towards the show except for on here.

Agreed on AT and Sonic Boom.

I'm lost with AT's direction now. I'm not really sure what they're going for. Things do need to wrap up, and I'm glad they have time to do so.

Sonic Boom is just too much fun for a Sonic cartoon (that isn't AoStH). I saw my first episode when I couldn't fall asleep in the hospital. Put a smile on my face for the first time in a day. Mike Pollock is the man.

>Mike Pollock is the man.
Indeed he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc

Oh my god. I want to marry this man and have his babies.

I haven't read a comic book in months

Now I can't get out of his Soundcloud. Never knew about this.

Legend of Korra excluding season 2 was good.

STAS was better than BTAS.

Wakfu is overrated.

The old Teen Titans cartoon handled a few things better than the comic it was based on.

There is nothing wrong with an animesque art style.

This, exactly. It's a crying shame

>I like SU but the current trend of episodes have really been disappointing. Thing is I don't mind progressiveness as long as it serves a purpose in the narrative, but right now it feels more like "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"
>My favourite trio of super heroes are Superman, Green Lantern and the Flash. Batman's fine but the constant asskissing from some people (and particularely authors) when it puts him on a pedestal from other characters kind of makes me hard to really like him.
>Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go doesn't get as much credits as it needs
>I never cared that much about Adventure Time. Though I watched it till the end of season 6 just to see what it can come up with, and I just wasn't impressed (aside from the times the Lich appeared, the backstory on the world of Ooo, and Old!LemonHope's walk in distant future Ooo). I dropped at the end of season 6 because the whole season hyped up an apocalyptic finale with that giant-ass meteor coupled with Gunter's secret identity, only for the whole thing to be resolved in 5 fucking minutes oh and also Finn's the reincarnation of some cosmic diety or something. Fuck this.
>If I ever get the opportunity to work at DC I want to turn Superboy-Prime into a good villain, where the only thing he wants is a place he can call himself Home. Still surprised DC back in the day didn't take advantage of him with the waves of complaints about Superman being too good, they could've gotten him and Cyborg-Superman and say "Hey, you want a darker and edgier Superman? Check these guys out"

>that something is bad based on it's fans. That's not fair to the source material.

It's not fair but it's kind of unavoidable. Some media has fans that are so toxic they put you off checking it out.

I know it's the wrong board but the fan base was a large part of why I stopped watching anime for a while. I got tired of dealing with the fans and being associated with them.

>STAS was better than BTAS.

Having recently rewatched the entirety of both, it's not that STAS is better than BTAS.

Rather, STAS is more consistent in quality. Almost all the episodes are pretty good, and the animation is gorgeous.

BTAS had more ups and downs in both animation and episode quality, but when it was good it was REALLY good, much better than anything STAS did.

>But I don't think I've ever seen outright hate towards the show except for on here.

mostly its because its easier to express your true feeling about something on Cred Forums compared to most places. it most likely has to do with being anonymous.

in other places where you have a username, it can be pretty hard for someone to express their feelings and thoughts about something in fear of being shunned by other people.

That last one isn't Cred Forums related or unpopular.

Ennis is fucking depressing now. He's just an edgelord.

kaptainkristian is my favorite Cred Forums YouTube personality

DCEU discussion is cancerous and really annoying. And I say this as someone who enjoyed Man of Steel.

Pax America, The Omega Men and Prince of Cats have been the best comics of this decade (so far).

Judge Dredd is the most flexible character in terms of genre within the comic medium.

JSA > JLA

Curt Swan was the best artist of his era.

Civil War > Winter Soldier.

I will never watch Steven Universe.

You really think people would be afraid to say Korra sucks to the point where everyone else seems to like it? That's a bit of a stretch to rationalize other people liking a show

I had high hopes for Star Vs when it was new, but now I feel like the magic is completely gone. It's not a bad show, or even mediocre. It's merely there and I have no drive to watch it.

The Loud House is tiers above any current cartoon in every metric. It is pure untarnished gold.

It's becoming very difficult for me to find cartoons worth watching, so I mostly watch older shows.

I recently watched the first dozen seasons of The Simpsons and though I don't hate it its enduring popularity (seasonal rot aside) baffles me. There's nothing about it that I found exceptional.

Teen Titans is among the best cartoons ever made.

I watched the first few episodes and the series didn't really enthrall me. Now were I kid I would be all over Generator Rex: the monster designs were fantastic and Rex has a cool set of powers.

Opinions time
>Half of the hate shows like AT or SU get are anons projecting and purposeful cherry-picking.
>Perfect Superman rogues roster would be a combination of his DCAU roster + Silver Banshee and 4th World characters
>Fucking Christ all good Cred Forums-related videogames are Bat-related or fighting games
>Although it could be somewhat routine, Motorcity deserved a second season
>Marvel hasn't figured out that its big annual events are the reason it can't tell engaging stories
>Ant-Man was slightly overrated, its good but not top-tier.
>There's nothing wrong with taking cues from Cred Forums-related material, but western artists+industry get pants-on-head retarded on how to absorb or incorporate that influence

I feel like STAS is grossly underrated.

Agreed, but I can't tell if it's the fourth world fanboy in me, or if I'm being a contrarian.

I genuinely think STAS is the better show than B:TAS, but both Justice League and BB were as good if not better as well.

>it's a XD show, they are never that popular among people who use tv
Well, Gravity Falls was a juggernaut. It's just that Star is no Gravity Falls.

Personally, I blame the waifu crowd for propping up Star vs, though.

>There is nothing wrong with an animesque art style.
Seconded.
This.

Batman versus Superman is my second favorite superhero movie and Eisenberg as Luthor is my favorite superhero movie villain. I'm also looking forward to WW and really looking forward to JL

Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie of all time

I'm a massive waifu fag

Speaking of which, The only comic I currently follow on a regular basis is Ms. Marvel

I write shipping fanfiction

>I don't legitimately hate steven universe, but the fanbase is preventing me from wanting to watch it

>Shippers are the worst thing about this entire board

>I hate how Marvel comics are right now, but I still read them only to find out how this bullshit event will end.
You are the reason why they do it.

That's true for Gotham. Arrow started out as a legit good show, so that getting stupid was painful. Gotham started out boring, so at least when it gets stupid, it becomes entertaining at it.

>i only come to Cred Forums for the noncape shit storytimes
>its the only board i really go on now
>it will probably be the last board i frequent in my nearly decade long time posting here
>it feels like an era of my life is over
>soon i will have no reason to browse the internet
>life is suffering

>I don't legitimately hate steven universe, but the fanbase is preventing me from wanting to watch it
Don't be a fag

>The Killing Joke is fedora-tier pretentious. There's a reason even Moore is ashamed of it.

>I still enjoy SU, I just drown out the shitty fanbase. Same with Voltron.

>Out of the big three shows from DC Nation (YJ, GL:TAS, and BtB), I thought the first one was the objectively best one, but the third one was my favorite and it's a shame CN treated it so badly.

>I like Arkham Knight, for the most part, even though the Batmobile sections are forced as hell

Clone Wars was a decent show, but there were some terrible episodes and it rarely was more than just okay.

I think that years from now people are going to look at the forced progressiveness of comics of this era the same way people look at the 90's with it's antiheroes and overdesigned Liefield-esque copycats.

>> Digital painters such as Crain, Sejic & Alex Garner (pic related) are fucking awesome.
>> Black Panther is the best comic coming out from the big 2 currently.
>> Yes he also uses poser & traces but Deodato is still much better then Janin or Land. Especially his Thunderbolts & Dark Avengers work. Not to say he is not flawed, he is but he still can & does produce good work.
>> Salty we will almost certainty never get anymore material with Stan Lee's versions of DC characters.
>> Salty we will almost certainty never get anymore material with the Amalgam Universe.
>> Desperately want a Madhouse Thor anime movie/series with the animation style of Batman - Gotham Knight - Deadshot.

>Batman versus Superman is my second favorite superhero movie
Awesome to hear, its 5th or so for me.
>and Eisenberg as Luthor is my favorite superhero movie villain
I would not say he is anywhere near my favorites but I do think he was great at points.
>
>I'm a massive waifu fag
I have moments of being such.
Neve Campbell when I was in Junior High.
Playmate Kelly Monaco freshmen year in HS.
Misato Katsuragi of Evangelion in 2014.

I wanna die.

>> Undiscovered Country > Wrath of Khan (very close tho)
>> Predator = Predator 2 = Predators

CN is a massive shitshow right now but is being propped up over Nick and Disney XD on this board because everyone hates Nick out of habit (despite both the Sponge and FoP getting good again and LH and Beaks being good) and Disney XD is in a weird period where all their old stuff is cancelled and none of their new stuff has premiered, leaving them with practically nothing. But I know that a huge part of it is that Loud House fans are the worst fanbase here bar none, even surpassing SUfags and anti-SUfags.

Adventure Time Season 6 was good. But the finale not being resolved well turned me off the show for good.

Regular Show was only bad in Season 4, and only because it was boring as fuck. Even the Betacai shit was good, as Mordecai was a total cringey retard, but that was the point.

Futurama never got bad

The only bad thing about Steven Universe besides episodes about human characters is the very thought of Steven pushing pacifism shit. Not even Avatar the Last Airbender did that well, there's no way this show will

I will take someone's argument less seriously if they use common TVTropes phrases in them. Even as someone who likes the site and agrees with a lot of it. It is commonly used by people who want to take shortcuts in their analysis

>> Walton Goggins really, seriously fucking needs to be Bullseye.

I don't think it's contrarian. I think it's perfectly reasonable to prefer STAS to BTAS. For one thing STAS actually had real continuity. Darkseid was woven throughout the entire show. I also think Luthor was a more interesting Villain than the BTAS regulars.

>political cartoon threads (and occasional tangentially related subjects like Static Shock or Simpsons jokes) are some of the best political discussions on Cred Forums, low a bar as that is
>South Park managed to remain good for such a long time because it fundamentally depends on current events and social moods; the flipside of this is that it had a number of meh patches between seasons 12 and 18

Everyone agrees that Sonic Boom is funnier than it reasonably should be.

>not Tom Cruise

I don't really watch cartoon's anymore. I haven't read comics in years, and I don't think I ever did so consistently. I much of my time watching hentai, looking up cartoon porn, and jacking off to games and fan fiction I can't finish.

I forgot who my waifu is. I never wrote a fan fic, and I planed on doing it.

I have other things to be ashamed of, but nothing else related to Cred Forums.

I've starting to hate Cred Forums with the same hate I have with Cred Forums.
I know that this board has a large population of underage, but I never really picked up on it until now. I have to thank the Gumball threads for ruining this board for me.

Out of all the threads here, Gumball's is what made you hate this place?

I honest wish comics and vidya didn't go mainstream, pandering to wider demographics makes everything really shitty. I barely follow anything Marvel or DC nowadays besides some very specific stuff.

I think most cartoons in the last 5 years(i think) had a lot of potential and all of them started really good but most of them fucked up half away trough it for some reason and now they are all kinda shit and getting cancelled, I'll miss more what they could have been instead of what they are now and how they will end.

From all the re-imaginins of DC/Marvel characters i have to say that Harley Quinn is the most atrocious one, she used to be my favorite villain/side kick and now she is just a former shadow of what she used to be, people say she is better because she is Independent and a dyke but i honestly don't see the appeal.

I said it in the other thread and I'll say it again, the legend of Korra was a fucking abomination and a disgrace to the avatar franchise,. Absolutely nothing from that show is worth of praise aside from a couple of fight scenes and the porn, but you can make porn out of everything so i don't think it counts.

Wander Over Yonder was really fucking great and i wish it had a third season but i ain't that sad it is over, at least it had a proper ending and it is better than fucking 252675 seasons of absolutely nothing going on.

I have no idea on how the new samurai Jack series will be but i ain't that excited for it.

Gay characters have absolutely nothing to add because being gay is all most of them have going for, the only cartoons i ever saw doing gay character right was Clone High, Mission Hill and the loud house simply because they don't treat it like it is the most interesting thing in the world, it is literally nothing of praise and boring as hell.

I wish internet animators wouldn't simply stop animating to do some over saturated shit like "Let's Plays" or giving opinions about other shit.

I actually enjoyed Age of Ultron.

I didn't thought BvS was as shit as everyone makes it out to be, sure it has it's flaws, but i still liked it.

Despite Civil War and Winter Soldier being agreed to be the best of the MCU right now, the stand-alone movies i'm looking forward the most to are Dr. Strange and Ant-man & The Wasp.

I also enjoyed Green Lantern, thought the deliver of the speech was great, but the pacing and the addition of a villain as big as Parallax as the first one were bad decisions.

>I have no idea on how the new samurai Jack series will be but i ain't that excited for it.
It isn't a new series, though. It's a continuation of the old one. It's basically a movie to give the series a proper ending.

And i forgot, the movie made Ghost Rider into one of my favorite comic characters since i liked it so much, and now currently reading all the ones from this (outdated) rec pic. He's a pretty underrated guy.

And tangentially related, I also liked the Constantine movie, though i never read any of his comic appearances outside of Injustice.

People over react when it comes down to the cancellation of cartoons or when a cartoon ends.
It's fucking pathetic to see people try to cling to a cartoon that should have died years ago.

>Regular Show is superior to Adventure Time and Steven Universe in almost everything from themes to morals to characters.Aside from Betacai's relationships everything is very grounded.
>When Clarence hits, it really hits
>Season 14 is my favorite South Park season
>Sonic Boom Sonic is my favorite animated rendition of the character because it goes back to the fact that Sonic was originally an asshole
>Kick Ass is the best comic book movie
>Moral Orel > Bojack Horseman

agreed on point one

I genuinely want to try and get into Sonic Boom, but the redesigns put me off. They're cluttered and unnecessary. Like I don't get why they needed to redesign the characters before putting him into a cartoon in the first place.

and I don't care what fucking autistic idiot you compare me to, the blue arms bug the hell out of me and probably always will.

>While Zootopia is a good movie, I find it hard to watch more than once because a lot of the scenes were pretty heartbreaking.
>I feel like Two More Eggs on Disney doesn't get enough love. It's made by the Homestar Runner guys for Christ's sake!
>If it hadn't been for Homestuck, I don't think I'd have as many friends as I do.
>I thought the Angry Birds movie was decent.
>I liked the first two Despicable Me's.

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

The Gumball threads are all very samey. Nearly all of them fall into a similar structure of arguments and waifu shitposting. Repetitive exposure to this constant stream of garbage made me self-aware with other threads on this board.
It's a damn shame too. I really like Gumball, but I need to keep my distance from the threads. I can't be doing this to myself.

>The new seasons of SP aren't as funny because continuity doesn't allow for one-off silly episodes anymore.
>The best episodes of SP had no political message, like, Awesomo 5000, Prehistoric Ice Man, Super Fun Time, and Stanley's Cup.

>I feel South Park has lost focus of Cartman's character, in that he was supposed to be a parody of asshole characters in cartoons

I thought he was based on Archie Bunker

How can anyone like Stanley's Cup?

I am going to kill Butch Hartman.

I like gallows humor. The execution saves it from being edgy.

>I am an elitist prick about cape comic characters, despite not being into cape comics at all.

>CalArts art style isn't what's killing cartoons, but rather the attitude taught there. The "we're all friends" "you don't HAVE to fight " "EVERYONE is special" trite bullshit. Yeah, it looks like shit, but remember that good writing by itself can carry a show better than good visuals by itself.

>High fantasy in general is played out. Put the swords and wizard robes away, I want some ultra-future cyberpunk shit.

I don't understand why anyone bothers with cape comics anymore, they're like 90% shit and the shared universe thing is more of a detriment than a bonus at this point. There's also all the retarded events, reboots, and rehashes.

>The old Teen Titans cartoon handled a few things better than the comic it was based on.
Like? Teen Titans was a garbage anime-knockoff.

>>I actually kind of like Uncle Grandpa
Good.

People who shit on things just because others do are scum.

>Big Hero 6 is my favorite movie of all time
The movie is good and all, but is that really your favorite movie of all time? Do you not watch a lot of movies?

>Futurama never got bad
You need to rewatch the episodes that were immediately after the renewal. It got better near the end, but those earlier episodes had way too much topical shit that were the sole focus of the episode compared to the pre-cancellation episodes.

I'm extremely angry 3-D animation has become the norm of the industry, it just can't match the creative freedom of traditional animation.

However, I'm equally pissed shows like Steven Universe have become the most predominant traditionally animated show. Outside of the occasional standout sequence which is usually done by a guest animator, the character models are all over the place and the animation isn't that impressive.

It's been bad since around the '90s with all of that alternate-cover special-edition bullshit. FUCK cars, guns, coins, stamps, pens, books, clothing, or any other hobby prone to collecting/antiques/knickknackery. You want a crowd that will repeatedly, consistently consume shit and ask for more in the slop trough EVERY TIME? Cape comics fans. Low-cost manufacturing, high-volume selling. Sell the shirts/wallets/keychains/hats/mugs to nostalgic fucks and geek chique suckers. Watch the cash roll in.

I'm tired of capeshit and I really wish it didn't dominate comics to the absurd degree it does, I don't want to read about Batman's next retarded adventure or another clown's attempt to make Superman hip and cool for the new generation, much less with the manchildren that just want to pat themselves on the back and turn superheroes into a fucking pseudo-religion or the Cred Forumstards that complain every time a nonwhite character even is referenced, but I hate the strong womyn and sjws too. I just want to read good non-cape comics but there are so few of them and made by so few people I fear the medium will face its biggest crash once the movie money begins to try up.

Easily. Lines like:

>"No, just his father. But you...you're his hockey coach! You're like a father to him!"

It's just a really good parody of 90s Cred Forums movies.

It had a few misses, but only a few.

No not really, they just made it so one of their four main kids was a bit of a dick that no other character really liked. To think he was ever a parody seems like a grand assumption.

Eh, I just thought they lost most of the charm after the renewal, that iPhone episode was particularly dogshit.

Fine...

MLP FIM is the only truly great currently airing show, yes even still

SU is indeed SJW and I'm pretty sure it's only shills on this board who argue otherwise

Raimi trilogy sucks

TF is only good in Western hands and I feel so strongly about that, I would willingly fist fight anybody who said different

>I'm losing my interest in superhero comics and I'm getting sick of all the events, crossovers, relaunches, returns to status quo and aversion to anything that's not your standard superhero comic

>I think capes are at their best when they branch out into different genres and try to do something a bit more interesting, like how Omega Men was a war story, Vision is slice of life/thriller-ish, Grayson dealt with the spy world etc. I want more stories with superheroes out of their element or in unusual settings/circumstances, though it kills me every time they return to the status quo

>Rebirth is boring, Deathstroke is the only ongoing that keeps my interest

>Garth Ennis is one of my favorite writers and he still puts out good shit, unlike other "old" writers who lost their spark along the years

>I don't think Thor 2 is the worst MCU movie and I enjoyed it more than Thor, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron and The Incredible Hulk. Civil War, GotG, Deadpool and DoFP are good, but still massively overrated. The Avengers gets more hate than it deserves on Cred Forums and Captain America: The First Avenger is the most underrated MCU movie. I don't want the X-Men rights to return to Marvel and I think mutants work better in a separate universe, but I still want Bryan Singer to fuck off and Fox to bring a new director with a new vision for the franchise.

>I really liked Man of Steel, but I hated both BvS and SS and it killed my interest in the DCEU. I sometimes wish the DC characters rights were split between companies, because I know we won't get anything but movies starring A-listers and B-listers from WB.

Oh definitely, I can't deny that honestly. It was noticeable, and I was missing the episodes where they actually made deliveries like the crew they actually are.

But it never got SO bad that I could say it declined. A short rough spot.

People say Garfield is bad now, which is true.

But that's still better than Heathcliff. He was never funny.

Yeah, but if Cred Forums threads are any indication, Heathcliff can at least be enjoyed in a so-weird-it's-good kind of way. Garfield's just... there. It's tame, marketable slop.

BTAS's problem is that when it's bad it is REALLY bad.

Worst episode of STAS is just mediocre.

>The Loud House is an overrated piece of animation trash by which the only reasons you guys watch it because the girls are eye candy and the incest

>EaH > RWBY because RWBY just felt like combat porn

>90% of bronies are ass-kissing, bias, yes people that have not realize the show has been shitty since the beginning of season 3 and are so stupid that they will blame M.A. Larson for the season 3 finale when it was Hasbro

>Dan Schneider hasn't been funny since The Amanda Show

>Love SU hate the fandom

>The Big 3 Nick, CN, and Disney are killing themselves now

>I am immune to nostalgia

Christ, this. It's gotten much more obnoxious lately, too; go to desuarchive and look up storytime threads. Nothing but capeshit.

Of course I think part of the blame is the stupid 'OP can't bump' rule.

I hate marvels big heroes regardless of stories, but i love their street level capes

I love DCs big name heroes but i dont like their street level

I dislike all the cape movies and shows besides DD season 1

I wish the xmen were in their own untocuhed universe

I dont tell people im into comics and never discuss it outside of my friend group or here

I hate nerd "culture"

>implying GL: TAS wasn't by far the best
Nigga, please

Agreed

Fuck no. It's not even Marvel's best comic. (New Avengers, Vision, Ultimates).

His pure art probably is, but Janin beats him thanks to great fucking layouts.

Eh, it was a mixed bag, but I'd like to see more of his Flash and Sandman

Agreed