S
E
D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ij1eWjmM5dE?t=134
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Action-Comics-1938/Issue-805?id=26236#15
goodsmile.info/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering Slade is also hairless, it's probably a stretch to say that's Lex he's talking too. But with the suit and office, could be the mid credits scene after he gets out of prison.

Omg, they'll crown the movie again.

god have they learned nothing?

does anyone think they can actually fit all this shit into the movie and have it not be a confusing mess like BvS?

BvS was pretty easy to follow.

>BvS
>confusing

It was easy to understand if you weren't a fucking retard. Man, no wonder everything is oversimplified these days. Anytime anything requires the slightest bit of attention instead of allowing you to use Twitter mid-movie, it suddenly "makes no sense."

calm down children, i followed it fine and actually love and rewatch frequently the UC, but literally every single non-comic fan i've talked to about the movie found it to be confusing and overstuffed. as did virtually every critic.

>hold on, let me get my drawing glove

>YWN dress up like Batman while drawing storyboards for your DC movie.
Feels bad, bros.

>Tells people to calm down.
>Is the one freaking out about the movie possibly being overstuffed.

See . It's probably a really minor subplot or the mid-credits scene to set up the Batman solo.

>BvS
>confusing

Not even the theatrical version was confusing

Please tell me that he will not be part of the Batman movie?

>BvS was a monument to masculinity and triumph
>Snyder was a buff chad ready to kick asses and take names

>Bad reception, we need to do a quipfest like marvel
>Snyder is now a skinnyfag wearing fedorian clothes

Thanks Disney

hownew.ru? snyder's been dressing prepcore for years

My issue was more of the logic being broken
The quickest example is the Martha moment. Bat-man should have already know her name before then it was brought up and while one can understand that it stop the fight one can also understand how absuered it is to end the fight.
For the anons greif it's much like the Wonder Woman hacking scene where you get it, but understanding it actually makes it far more stupid and shameless it's in the film

I like how even the "random" backstage pics are always staged and have decent to great production values. Even this shitty snaps are of higher quality and photography than the actual MCU. I cant decide if he is a tryhard faggot or just the more dedicated director ever.

all critics stand roman by jupiter's cock

>I like how even the "random" backstage pics are always staged and have decent to great production values.
These are photos by Clay Enos, who is a professional photographer that has his work featured in various art books and behind the scenes profiles of films. You're literally complaining and calling a seasoned professional a tryhard because he's working at the best of his ability and doing a good job.

It's a WB thing
Look into other big films like LotR and even older, there are these horror stories where people would be shooting "behind the scenes" and they would be asking for second takes on stupid shit like a camera man picking up a coffee or messing with an actors trailer so when they shoot in it it looks more "professional"

WB has this weird ass logic that everything is a part of the advertising machine and waste hand over fist cash thinking it helps sell it to the audience not realizing it makes everything look more fake and forced thus losing the general audience
That said Snyder is a fag for other reasons

I hope WB replaces Justice League with an international release of JoJo.

Actually that makes things worse because Snyder or WB shamelessly paid someone to make the behind the scenes seem grander then what they are

Then I guess Snyder is just too HIGH QUALITY.

Praise the kino.

>the scenes seem grander then what they are
Yeah, its called good film making and not destroying the mystery of the kino with stupid selphies

Yay bait from Cred Forums

Nigga what. Every studio hires professionals for BTS pics. This seems like nitpicking because its suddenly bad because WB/DC is doing it.

These photos end up in magazines and online. They are supposed to look good.

>Snyder dresses up as Batman to storyboard
>Affleck dresses up as Batman to screenwrite

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Actually that makes things worse because Snyder or WB shamelessly paid someone to make the behind the scenes seem grander then what they are
Holy shit, and I thought your other comment made you look dumb as fuck. Behind the scenes photos for production diaries and art books have been going on for decades.

Oh joy. Another edgy grimdark 90's character for this edgy grimdark 90's franchise.

>90s

Give examples because I see it from WB but not anywhere else. Juggernauts like Disney seem to be very causal (or smart) and most behind the scenes shots and what not are surprisingly canned and human

Cred Forums's full of absolute dipshits. People actually took the kino meme seriously?

If I spent 2300 bucks on a cintique, I'd be leery about smudging the screen too.

No shit but most are not so shameless as to stage the background and make the director do retarded shit like making him wear a prop while working on story boards

I don't see your point it's a black and white shot of ford on set
Come back with a photo of Geroge wearIng a Vader helmet surronded by shelved props while he is "working" on the film and you have weight on your butt hurt anger

>1938

Nigga so fucking what!
Some folks are dramatic and others are not. This isnt even the first time Zack did this. Remember that gym pic we used to spam. Hes been like this. Why is it suddenly a problem.

Are you so stupid you can't understand what makes Snyder's photo pretentious?

Are you so triggered you dont see this photo isnt holding your nads hostage.

>Disney seem to be very causal
Indeed. Thats why you like them most probably.

Deathstroke's an 80's character you filthy causal dipshit.

thinking this looks the same as

I actually dislike them a great deal but I know everything here has to be us vs them shitposting all the time

It's almost like they work in an industry where almost everyone knows how to use a camera....

Still assblasted everyone's laughing at you because you thought behind the scenes photos weren't a thing until Snyder so you're down to "hurr zach looks like a douche he's posing" in order to save face, huh?

They all look like they're having such a good time.

>Look at this "random backstage pic" LMAO. What a tryhard faggot.

Tell that to disney or to this faggot

Look. You guys have clearly never taken the time to learn photography as a hobby.

This is not a particularly good photo, but it looks good because the person taking it has a baseline level of skill.

This is what a halfhearted low-effort snapshot looks like from someone who has practice, a good camera they know how to use, and five minutes to process the RAWs in lightroom.

I have literally done this shit for marketing. The set up probably went something like this.

>Hey Zack, I wasn't around when you were actually working, you wanna quickly stage a promo shot? We've got nothing with you in it. Just sit at the desk with your tab. Okay got it.

And then everyone went on about their day.

Did it ever leak the whole storyboards and artwork that Snyder himself made for MoS and BvS?

>everyone's laughing at you
>16 users in the thread
>the last several post is one tard just dumping photos from a Star Wars documentary that proves nothing of what was said
>derailing the thread the thread because they lack basic reading skills

>because you thought behind the scenes photos weren't a thing
Never said that.
Slowly read
Behind the scenes photos have always existed but like you have already proven they are not as over the top as what EB does like with Snyder there having him wear a prop glove around staged props while making him look like he is working
You got so butthurt you lost sight of what the comment was.
No shit professional behind the scenes photos exist they are just not as retarded as where they are trying to sell the idea that Synder dress and works on story boards like that. All the photos you have shown can be summarized as "hey stand here" and a shot was taken.

Don't see him wearing a Vader glove

>Clay Enos has a baseline level of skill
Kill yourself /p/ faggot. You will never ever achieve anything other than being published on that shitty /p/ booklet they printed a few months ago.

And? It's a lovely picture that made me smirk. Why is people enjoying it ruffling your feathers like an uberautistic /p/ user?

And they said the conspiracy against DC was a hoax...

smdh

I don't know what your angle is supposed to be, or why you aspies are so goddamn hostile.

My point is that the photo looks better than cellphone snapshits, but that's not unusual in an industry where most people are interested in photography, and at the end of the day it's just a snapshot using available light, possibly with some minimal staging.

It's a decent-looking low-effort snapshot. That's what it is.
People who are trying to use the quality of that photo as some kind of argument either for or against this movie are fucking morons.

But then that's to be expected from a DCEU thread.

At the end of the day, Zack is exactly the kind of douche that bought an apple watch.

BvS was not confusing, but it WAS bloated, which is what I think you were going for there.

>these faggots calling him Zaddy

>One page to show him fucking taking off his mask in front of Lex Luthor

yeah duh

did people really think it was for Batman

Except with all the critics who make a living off following movies and the majority of people on rt

I can't say I like Snyder but he's looking pretty /fa/ there

So what you're saying is all the normalfucks are dipshits with the attention span of a goldfish.

>I don't see your point it's a black and white shot of ford on set

And it's clearly staged you clown

So people who think in non hyperbole analogies?

Critics nowdays is worst kind of cuck ever living. The are pro SJW and every other trendy stuff, tied with correctness and fake nostalgia.

This isn't even same people that claimed that Batman Returns was shit and too dark, they are simply tools.

I love Cred Forums.

youtu.be/Ij1eWjmM5dE?t=134
>BASED
>A
>S
>E
>D
You bet.

>actually having to establish Aquman, Mera, Flash and Cyborg
>actually having to waste time on Superman's "resurrection"
>actually having to develop Wonder Woman
>adding in Commissioner Gordon
>continuing on with Lex Zuckerberg
>Literally having to explain Steppenwolf cause BvS did jack shit with the 4th World stuff and actually cut Steppenwolf from theatrical anyway
>Now Deathstroke too
>not to mention screen time will be wasted on Lois, Perry, Ma Kent and rumored to also have Black Canary, a threeway war between amazons, new gods and atlanteans, Joker and Iris West to deal with too
>wasting Willem Dafoe on fucking VULKO
>Dafoe, JK Simmons and Affleck are the sole good actors in this
>that painful Barry/Bruce scene from the trailer
I'm blown away any you faggots can be hyped for snydershit at this point.

You're all battered wives.

This.

I don't see how anyone keeps on defending Snyder or how their taste could be so shit that they actually love his movies. He's proven time and time again that he cannot write or direct a movie and that he doesn't get the characters he's adapting on a fundamental level.

Everything about this movie points towards it being a fucking disaster.

But user, that's what the Blu Ray director's cut is for!

>RT
>trustworthy
>modern "critics"
>trustworthy

The war isnt in the present. Its backstory for the mother boxes. At best its another krypton scene.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE! REEEEE!
I am! I have the MoS and BvS UE blu-rays and all three art books as well. They're great. I even just bought this bad boy in pic yesterday and can't wait for it to get here. Don't worry user, when the movie comes out I'll go to the theater watch it again just for you. It'll be just like you're paying to watch it too! :^)

Also Gadot can't act, Snyder will ruin the New Gods and 20-30 minutes of the film will be taken up with some shit CGI battle with deafening music.

None of that is bad.

>actually having to establish Aquman, Mera, Flash and Cyborg

Did you not see the 60 second YouTube videos in BvS? Most of the characters are already well established through world building lore

>Expecting someone with a preestablished opinion to change
shiggy

I hope that's sarcasm but given the average BvS=kino poster is, I'm just not sure.

Except he's a good director, bad writer.

But every character needs a solo movie before the team ups.
Everyone in GotG, Ocean's 11, Star Wars the OG Ghostbusters etc got one.

Nice taste, dude.

>world building lore

Dropping buzzword nerd lingo doesn't make shitty writing good.

No he isn't. He is bad at both.

>almost 100 posts
>only 29 posters
snyder hugbox threads are the saddest thing about this board

The Superman one is pretty slick to. But he comes out next month.

don't minde me, i ma just transferring stuff to my phone via this thread

Also please stop those console wars,

I don't give a shit. Just get the story and characters right, Snyder.
Actually, I think adding Deathstroke to JL makes that goal harder for everyone.

>everyone posts only 3 times
>misusing "hugbox"
First day on a forum or imageboard, son?

Sweet. How much is that going for

About $35 with discount, so not too bad really.

Were those characters expected to headline solo movies? All those films were made by actual directors.

>inB4 George Lucas

There were extenuating circumstances preventing him going full retard and the film was still saved in editing. Also the work of John Williams, the set designers and the guys at ILM contributed massively to its success.

Snyder is also a worse director than prequel-era Lucas.

See

Too many characters. You gotta set up Batman and Wonde Woman getting the Justice League together. Apokolips and Steppenwolf. Superman's resurrection.
And now Deathstroke. Unless Deathstroke is just a cameo and there to bust Lex out of Jail like the rumors said. Them it's pointless since most Normies won't know who the fuck that is and will just be confused of the character showing up then disappearing.

To be honest most of this isn't as hard as you might think. It's like Wanda and Quicksilver in AoU. There entire backstory and motive was given in a 30 second monologue from Quicksilver

not a fan of that cape break, batman-one doesn't so noticable
Loving their Solid Snake from MGS1.

>Them it's pointless since most Normies won't know who the fuck that is and will just be confused of the character showing up then disappearing.
But user, then we can look forward to more years of pretending the movie isn't a poorly made piece of shit and we're superior to the rest of the world for getting it like the special snowflakes we are

This guy gets it

They really are.

I wonder how many of the BASED posters itt are Cred Forumsfags.

now THIS one is good

None of those movies were teamups like the JL.

The whole appeal of superhero teams like the Avengers or JL are that they're huge individual heroes who come from diverse backgrounds, with their own origins, supporting characters, rogues galleries, and so on. They're juggernauts coming together to take on threats none of them could take on alone.

The structure with the JL is different from SW or Ocean's Eleven. Fuck. How hard is this to understand?

And when you introduce them in their solo movies first, it gives you room to breath and allows you to focus on the plot at hand.

On another note, never mind BvS, people didn't like IM2 or AoU for much of the same reasons. There was too much going on at once. It's not likely at all that they'll find the right balance like CW, and even then, most of the heroes in that movie were already established by that point anyway.

>quoting a post that quoted me
>being that unintelligent or insecure
I, uh, wow.

Really?! Link to shop. I thought they would be more expensive

How is this a hugbox thread?

Why is everyone acting like this is news? They had a clip of Deathstroke, he's obviously in JL. I was confused at the time why everyone assumed Deathstroke was gonna be in this Batman movie that hasn't even started filming.

The cape break is primarily if you want to position it to flow more on one side or the other. You can hide the seam with the body of the figure when it's facing forward. The Batman one has the same break, but in this pic it's positioned down and placed together so the break lines up neatly.

BAN Cred Forums NOW FUCK THIS SHIT
IT'S NOT BASED IT'S GARBAGE
READ A FUCKING COMIC OR GET OFF THE BOARD

What an argument, user. Wow.

Really makes you think.

But the core of JL is that they came together even without their backgrounds be known in a casual since.
That these diverse group of people didnt need to be really friends but still came together because it was the right thing to do.

>Kelly's run
what?
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Action-Comics-1938/Issue-805?id=26236#15

>all-star
>not morrisson's action comics
Ohh, I forgot it''s Cred Forums

goodsmile.info/en

amiami.com

Just search "Batman v Superman Nendoroid" or "Suicide Squad Nendoroid." There's also a pretty sweet Deadpool one.

I'm not sure if this thread is really a hugbox thread but Snyder hugboxes really are the fucking worst. I can't stand by and watch this man fuck up the first live-action cinematic DC universe and not feel anger, depression, disappointment, etc. And yet these fuckers pat themselves on the back for being so "intelligent," sucking off Snyder, acting like people didn't "get" his movie, and so on. It's legitimately disconcerting.

>But the core of JL is that they came together even without their backgrounds be known in a casual since.
I don't even know what you're trying to say.

>That these diverse group of people didnt need to be really friends but still came together because it was the right thing to do.
And I'm not sure what the fuck that has to do with my point, that the movie would benefit from actually introducing them in their own origin movies first.

>this whole post

>sorry i choose random pic for gaining some (you)s, i have no arguments

I forgive you.

Punished Bin Affleck

A true hero of Allah

And there you have it.

Confirmation we're in a Cred Forums thread

i get the hate for Snyder user, he sucks but all you are posting is SNYDER SUCKS and stupid memes

yep, Cred Forumsmrade, it's time to grow up

Cred Forums's memes are the fucking worst.

"kino" has NEVER been funny, neither has "My wife's son," or any of the other incredibly forced memes.

kek

>that pic
Did any of that shit actually happen? Fucking hell, man. People on this site are awful.

>tfw HARDAC will never be a main villain in neither a movie or a live action show like Gotham.

Fuck this DC universe.

>it's Cred Forums hates Cred Forums episode

Chill out guys.

And don't play retarded.

Btw I am done for now.

Jesus that edit looks like shit.

Just like the actual movie.

Star Wars is actually a pretty good example. A farm boy, a smuggler, a princess, a posh droid, a non-posh droid, and a hairy alien who sounds like walrus. You don't need to know the life story of these people before watching a New Hope.

And that is more diverse than anything in Justice League. People act like there had never been a superhero team up before the MCU came out, even though Justice League and the fucking Superfriends established all of this in one episode. People have become convinced that all this shit that wasn't even a thing 10 years ago, is somehow necessary now.

wtf is this gay boolshit mang

>all that for a shitty cartoon

Not to mention Snyder himself is already really bad at pacing.

All this shit is guaranteed to be fuck the movie, especially given the footage we've already seen.

>>wasting Willem Dafoe on fucking VULKO
What the fuck do you have against Vulko?

>A farm boy, a smuggler, a princess, a posh droid, a non-posh droid, and a hairy alien who sounds like walrus. You don't need to know the life story of these people before watching a New Hope.
None of those are superheroes, though. The SW universe is one cohesive universe where the rules aren't quite like a comic book universe where anything goes like the Marvel universe or the DC universe. Star Wars wouldn't have worked out if you had straight up magical people working with the good guys (and I'm not just talking about the Force, even though for all intents and purposes, the Force is basically the SW's equivalent to magic), actual gods, guys with superpowers beyond usage of the Force, and so on. SW worked because it was essentially just the typical fantasy tropes and cliches transplanted into a sci-fi setting. You didn't NEED to establish the characters beforehand, because everyone knows the story of the lowly farm boy destined for greatness, who will one day overcome great evil. That shit's old as hell, man.

DC and Marvel's movies are different because their universes aren't quite the same. It's not as unified as the SW universe. On the one hand, you have space aliens who come down to Earth to protect it or destroy/conquer it. On the other, you have magical gods or goddesses who come from different backgrounds entirely, from classical myth. And you have street-level heroes or super spies who get by on their intellect, martial arts ability, gadgets, etc. And then you have tech heroes who are enhanced with cybernetics or wear power armor and fire lasers at supervillains and such. It's not quite analogues to SW and never really has been. Imagine if the SW universe were centered around one planet, where that planet had superheroes and a bunch of other crazy shit separate from Force users, the Empire, the Rebellion and so on. Because ultimately, everything in SW revolves around one or all of those things.

(1/2)

Sounding a bit like a cuck, there, Big Guy.

(2/2)

>And that is more diverse than anything in Justice League.
Not really.

>People act like there had never been a superhero team up before the MCU came out, even though Justice League and the fucking Superfriends established all of this in one episode.
Those were syndicated cartoon shows. You can't do everything that you can over a few seasons of television in one movie. Different mediums entirely. The structure and flow of a movie is going to be different from a tv show and is thus beholden to different standards.

Do you feel in charge?

>analogues
*analogous

My bad.

>Zaddy
What does it MEAN?

ids kenoe

>Cred Forums is so desperate for memes, they made a collage of a guy with his hands in his pockets
>they've been saying big guy for over 4 years now
kek

But there where illogical moments in BvS.

How did Clark hear Lois but not Martha?

Why did WW smirk when fighting Doomsday?

Did forensics NOT see that the burned bodies were also shot? Did they think Superman burned them after shooting them? Or that he shot them then burned them after?

Knowing Martha was in danger why did Batman CRASH through the window into the warehouse and wasn't he stealthy?

Batman had killed so many people already why not just kill KG beast with a batarang to the face to save Martha?

Why did Batman just stand around during the DD battle and not try to find the spear?

Theres a bunch more but..see?
it is hard to understand and follow because once a thing happens and you realize how dumb it is you're stuck wondering why this happened this way and then you decide to refocus on the movie and by that point ANOTHER illogical event happens

Have to agree with this user. Comic movies are trash.

Face looks a lot more like Manu Bennet than Manginaello

This.

BvS is for the people who want to seem intelligent by supposedly liking a movie that deems itself more intelligent than its competition but anyone who isn't a moron sees it as the sham that it is. It's a movie that desperately wants to appear intelligent but is ironically dumber than most other superhero movies.

>thread about quaint simple tweet
>becomes shitposting (You) HQ

I honestly want to know if the people who think BvS was good are real.

Tell me they're joking. Please. I need to believe that no one could possible be so tasteless and stupid as to passionately defend Batman v Superman as high art.

Stupid pleb that doesn't participate in meme magick.

Prepare your ass when fire will reach critical point, pleb.

is meme magic the same thing that caused you to jack off to BLACKED porn endlessly or trump to lose next month?

I liked it.

Because it looks fucking lame

>wait
>are there people who like this thing that I don't like?
>how can this be possible?

Kek, Cred Forums.

This also is very lame.

But, this shot could be:

- "Evans I want you to stand here..like this"
-"hey can someone take a picture of me?"

It doesnt look like: "lets make it look like im working on the script or storyboard while holding the shield. I want people to think I'm just so dedicated!!!"

lolol

Fuck off back to tumblr faggot

>But there where illogical moments in BvS.
>How did Clark hear Lois but not Martha?
Because she was screaming, Martha had her mouth shut.

>Why did WW smirk when fighting Doomsday?
Seriously?

>Did forensics NOT see that the burned bodies were also shot? Did they think Superman burned them after shooting them? Or that he shot them then burned them after?
Look at nearby convoy incident IRL. US blames Russia, Russia blames US, no direct proofs whatsoever and there will never be, cause it's shady CIA thing (in case of named opening scene in Africa), they (CIA troops) came in village, saw burned dead bodies. Python may had said it was mercs, yet in officially public report they can blame anyone with "very secret evidences" out of thin air.

>Knowing Martha was in danger why did Batman CRASH through the window into the warehouse and wasn't he stealthy?
Yeah, I thought that too. But then plebs will run screaming "there's no action!"

But also maybe he couldn't reach warehouse by gliding because of cars with machine guns patrolling outside its very risky anyway.

>Batman had killed so many people already why not just kill KG beast with a batarang to the face to save Martha?
Why when you holding a machine gun?
Headshot like in Dark Knight Returns would be too risky because he could burn Martha by accident/by reflexes so it's fuel tank.

>Why did Batman just stand around during the DD battle and not try to find the spear?
Because Doomsday constantly exploded and one time he was almost crashed when Doomsday spotted him. Was a little busy.

>Theres a bunch more but..see?
Yeah. Cool.