Suicide

> adventure time ending
> regular show ending
> gumball ending
Alright I admit these shows declined in quality but I fucking g
Hate cartoon network now. They keep meme titans go and nuPPG on 24/7 yet delete other shows left and right.
What can soothe my pain?

All of those shows are shit.

Going outside

How appropriate.

You're implying that ttg and ppg are better?
Where do you think we are?

nuPPG is currently my favorite show on CN! I really wish more of Cred Forums would 'actually' watch it so they can appreciate how great it is!

You too, go outside

Would you prefer to grow and continue on like cancerous tumors on a radiation sickness victim? or worse, like family guy.

You're right. It's like pulling the plug on a family member suffering a painful condition. I knew they were declining in quality but it still hurts to see them go...

I go outside every day and nothing worthwhile ever happen there.

>Samurai Jack new season
>I Kill Giants movie

You can make it user

>>Samurai Jack new season
Oh my good I can't wait for seeing more of man with no discernable personality making robots around him explode from horizontal cuts.

So make something worthwhile happen out there. Meet a girl, take up a cause, write a book, set somebody's house on fire.

>AT ending
>Gumbal ending
Yes in two years, do you think shows last forever? Especially scripted programs?

Seems like too much of a hassle.

Live off of old cartoons on Netflix and/or KissCartoon.

its airing on adult swim. there will be blood.

By golly, Sammy Jack being able to DO BLOOD means it'll have incredible writing and won't just try to overdo the edge factor for its Mature Audience at all

Still better than finding contrived reasons for Jack to be fighting robots half the time. Even as a ten year old, I thought it was bullshit.

That's true, but my problem is that I not only don't find it interesting, I can't understand why anyone would.

Looka like theres only one nigga left to turn to.

HERE WE GO BOYYO

MY NIGGA STEVEN

SAVING THE DAY

Adventure Time is ending? It's long since I stopped following it, but please tell me there will be a closure for Simon and Betty's plot

Pearl's face when Steven suggests the extermination of the human race.

Anime.

Guess its time to get back into comics, or learn French.

kek

Oh shit.
Only Hiatus universe is left

god somehow I didn't think it would ever end

Hiatus Universe has the rest of Season 4 and then Season 5, CN will probably renew it but you never know...

AND IF YOU THINK HE CAN'T

THEN GO FUCK YOURSELF

CUNT

Shit. I liked regular show.

>What can soothe my pain?
The CalArts graduating class of 2016

I watched until they made them twerk, there is no hope for humanity, or this show, after that moment

We still have The Loud House, user.