youtube.com/watch?v=XRMUYpH7bQk
youtube.com/watch?v=18-_9E0HNY4
youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM
youtu.be/Wq4Y7ztznKc
youtube.com/watch?v=DWiCnElHXoI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the new Yang/Blake combo attack should be Yellowjacket

I've not been keeping up, what do we know about Voume 4 so far?

it's set 6 months later and team rnjr is travelling together and everyone else is doing their own thing

Time skip and the team's scattered

>Ruby
Traveling with the remnants of team JNPR probably going to be learning about Cinders and her mother's past while honing her powers
>Weiss
In Atlas training and dealing with her dick father
>Blake
Fuck if I know. Learning Banki I guess?
>Yang
Wondering the seedy underbelly of society to cope with her loss. Don't know when she'll get her robot arm

>Everyone facing forward
>Yang has her back turned to us

Aw shit get ready for the y-angst

primarily because her RTX attire isn't her hunter outfit.

>she learned from Raven

Pray for Barb

>Weiss
>In Atlas training and dealing with her dick father
Probably not training. She's likely returned to her role as the princess in the gilded cage, singing, attending public events and generally being a "good/respectable" daughter.

>Blake
>Fuck if I know. Learning Banki I guess?

Blake will likely spend most of her time running from the White Fang, fighting the White Fang or otherwise dealing with the shadows of her past.

>Yang
>Wandering the seedy underbelly of society to cope with her loss. Don't know when she'll get her robot arm
Yang will likely be moping around early on and then someone/thing will make her go out searching for Raven.

But will she fight with one arm or does she have an attachment for her stub? No one puts a metal thing that on their stuff unless they can on hooking something to it.

>her eyes are dead

10/10

That's where the new robot arm comes into play.

Looks like a rounded cap, no slot/cables/attachment for any sort of nerve or control structure to attach to her arm.

it's Remnant Tech + Aura. I ain't gonna explain shit

Watch the rtx vol 4 trailer.

Blake's trying to shove a stick in Adam and the White Fang's spokes. She'll be doing it alone going nowhere at a glacial pace until she gets fucked up by the first non-mook now that her sugar momma Weiss isn't there to dose her. At that point, blake's arc is gonna transition to somebody from rw y or raven hearing about it and rescuing her or the token affirmative action faunus saving her only to later get bumped off in Blakes zealous crusade.

best ship

Goldilocks has been too hot, now she's gotta be too cold.

In the RWBY epilogue when she has blake's kittens she'll be just right

Delete this right now

Oh the poor Xiao Longs, falling for the ladies who just run away
or die

>In the RWBY epilogue when kills herself after seeing Weiss have blake's kittens, she'll be just right

Agreed.

>they both have long jackets so Bumblebee must be canon

>Shipping best girl with worst girl
Disgusting

no

>Implying you don't put one lesbian in pants and one in a dress to make them more palatable.

>More like shipping both worst girls together
>it makes sense

Don't bully Weiss.

She's trying her best.

>Not Bee's Schnees
Shit taste

Weiss is pretty good, but I wouldn't say best

>bisexuals
>both wearing pants

a REALLY Good thing we don't get the Adventure Time route with Yang.

Oh my. The catgirl is in tight leather pants.

I like.

She is worst girl, but yes, it is nice to look at.

that pic should have a tied up and gagged Jaune on a bed

It is very nice

Kinda hard for a pile of ashes to tie someone up

Unf.

>Don't bully Weiss.

That's what Velvet is for.

Nice...

The only good Blake ship

Is she going to show up seeking revenge for Romans death?

She's gonna show up demanding to know where he is since she refuses to accept he's dead
She's gonna need a lot of signs

No.

That isn't Dogs of War.

She will end up being Ruby's best friend.

Really?

Because Blake already has experience in that field.

But that's already Weiss.

Nah, Weiss rejected her

welp, now I want 34 of this,

>Weiss
Gilded cage. Myrtenaster was probably confiscated and Weiss forbidden from combat training or even leaving the Schnee estate unsupervised. She's paraded around as a doll under her father's now stricter thumb.

>Yang
Moping around feeling sorry for herself until something spurs her to go off and search for Raven/Blake/RNJR

>Blake
Running away. As usual.

Nigga if Yang is anything other than absolutely LIVID at even the slightest mention of Blake, M&K really are the most incompetent writers ever.

I know Blake canonically has no tail but I like to believe she hides a tail in her pants. Catgirls with just ears are weird.

How soon we forget...
youtu.be/BMV5u9uIsk0

This guy is one well dressed whore.

Based Tyrone.

What about a catgirl with a tail but no ears?

>First Yang was too hotheaded.
>Now she's effectively cold and dead to the world.
>In order to become stronger, she must learn to focus, and balance her emotions to attain a far greater strength than she has ever known.

>yfw Yang unlocks Meikyou Shishui and turns into a walking G Gundam shoutout

Bonus points if her new robot arm can perform a Burning Finger.

Just because you wasted your money on something stupid does mean we want to see it, user.

Is this worth the watch? I watched the first episode but it seemed too generic and kinda boring. The character designs for the girls were fun but the rest were kinda stale.

Nigga I got it on sale. Go be a Bumblebeefag somewhere else.

>Raven could be Master Asia
I need this

>Is this worth the watch?
Not unless you smash through both V1 and V2 in a single day, then actually enjoy V3. It's one of the only shows you really should binge watch.

>You will never be a colour nazi and purge the Faunus from the world

meant to reply to

I thought she was a monkey until I read otherwise.

>Yang is Domon
>Raven is Master Asia

Does this mean that Ruby will be KYOOOJIIIIII?

Will she be blamed for a horrible crime and will Yang have to hunt her down, ignorant of the truth?

>scrolling through
>See this exchange
>They must be talking about Grimm Eclipse
oops

>It's the Cred Forums guy

Of course it is.

Kek.

It hurts user

She's a walking Nyan Cat reference. It's even in her name.

Hot damn! THEM THIGHS!!!

There's nothing that implies the colour nazis ever targeted faunus

I'll try but I just don't see anything special from this series.

So, is Yang white or not? I always thought she was supposed to be biracial but due to the anime influence she just looks neutral. But others say she's white with a Chinese name.

there's nothing special, its garbage but its garbage thats accessible

>only Cred Forums can post Nazis.
Nice meme, but I'm a Cred Forumsirgin.

guys holy shit RT just posted JNPR volume 4 posters here is the first one

China doesn't exist.

Word of Monty is that earth ethnicities don't really apply. Her physical appearance is white and she's from Vale. That's all we got.

Oh. So you're not the guy who derails the /trash/ thread. Thank Christ.

Nah senpai, just posting a Pepe Reaction Imageâ„¢. Not everyone is out to fuck the general to oblivion.

thats actually really good

Yeah. Sorry about that, man. My mistake.

>RNJR
When they make Ruby the leader, I'm going to be pissed.

>people still think it's gonna be called team RNJR

Ranger isn't a color, silly anons.

>tfw no Matt voiced character yet

>Sticking to outdated color systems
It's obviously NJRR for New Jersey Rail Road.

Pretty sure RT themselves confirmed its RNJR

>Ranger isn't a color, silly anons.
Neither is FNKI

Ranger is usually at least five colors, user.

had a black guy in it didn't it? That's all the color you need.

I doubt they're actually going to treat RNJR like on official school team with Leaders and shit, but if they did why shouldn't they put Ruby in charge.

We've pm;y seen F and N, we have no idea what K and I look like

Ranger Green you fucking autists!

Flynt is his own team

>10,000 hours in mspaint

Introducing, the one man gang-bang!

It's not autism to not know every colour shade there is.

We've only seen F and N, we have no idea what K and I look like

Wot if Neon is actually the K?

Did you think you could hide your sins?

>pm;y
you ok user?
F is for Fauna,
N is for N******,
K is for Korean?
I is for Indonesian?
Here in the deep blue sea

it took me very long. thank you for noticing

BLANK TEMPLATE WHERE

They've stretched a lot of the links. Ranger green is fine and RT called them RNJR in some of the post-v3 material. Its not even that surprising, Jaune will have taken it much, much harder than ruby and Rennora wouldn't have had the leadership courses the other two had.

>tfw you're writing a team FNKI fanfiction and have already fleshed out all characters including the "K" and "I" people so well that you feel as if they were in the show, and often forget that they don't exist.

Autism sucks.

I made it from scratch in MS paint, except for the RWBY and Rooster Teeth logo. Just make all the geometry using line tool and draw the emblem and the other stuff.

you do know how to make professional-quality things in ms paint, right user?

Honestly, this sounds like exactly what they're going to do, and that pisses me off to no end.
>Jaune has a better tactical mind than most people give him credit for
>Fills literally no other niche than as team leader
>Is probably going to be completely overshadowed due to his lesser combat skills
Am I the only one pissed at this wasted opportunity?
>Ruby wants to step up as leader
>Jaune wants to step up as leader
>Drama, I guess
>Something something humanity divided
>Salem cackles from behind a tree

How can one ice cream be so fucking smug?

>Salem is revealed to have been at every major event in volumes 1-3, watching from behind a pillar/tree/bookcase

>Giving a shit about leader
The school is in fucking shambles they shouldn't be worried about a leader

>Salem was there when Roman robbed the dust shop
>Salem was there when Ruby got off the airship
>Salem was there when Pyrrha tried and failed to get Jaune to fuck her
>Salem was there when Ren actually did something, for once
>Salem was the shadow people
We have to go deeper.

Ruby's a very collaborative leader from what we've seen. What's probably gonna happen is Ruby sets the general direction and noncom shit since it's her mission and JN_R is just her muscle but jaune will run combat coordination since Ruby is more valuable in the thick of it or flanking wheras jaune is fine with the groud.

Someone has to drive the boat.

>Implying that RT is this good at thinking this shit through
I like you, user. You're not as jaded about this as I am. Keep it up.
I mean, granted, it's not like we ever see any pre/in-combat strategizing. But that's beside the point. I think we've already figured out that I'm pretty autistic about this kind of thing.

>Salem was there laughing when Jaune crossdressed at the dance
>Salem was in the capsule behind Amber when Cinder fucked her up
>Salem lives in the guest bedroom in Tai's house in Patch
>Salem sleeps in the room next to RWBY and perpetually has a cup against the wall
>Salem listens to Blake and Yang fuck every night

Anyone else expecting John Reed to voice Papa Schnee? The way he looks, Dr. Church's voice seems rather appropriate.

I'd say there's more and better evidence of Ruby being the better leader of the two.

Thinking harder about it, I don't think either of them has shown any real leadership skill in the show.
I'm probably tricking myself like this guy here.
Hey, speaking of this guy, tell me about your KI. I debated on going a 'four-temperament ensemble of memes' route with FNKI. How about you?

Can't wait to see Juane this Volume

>I don't think either of them has shown any real leadership skill in the show.

>RWBY vs Nevermore
>The advice Ruby gives Jaune in V1
>Ruby deciding they should just vote for who to send to the doubles
>The Paladin fight

I can't wait for him to die.

>why would anyone shoot up Beacon when everyone has aura?

Adam can, would, and did.

I'd say he did a pretty good job of it, too.

They confirmed that Adam cannot ignore aura. Adams attack was just strong enough to cut through all of Yangs aura

ok so
this mostly started as a joke, but then I got too attached to the idea
My idea was to have all 4 of the members be musicians and they all have different styles

Sadao Kujo, Jotaro's sax-playing father from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, ends up in Atlas through a lot of exposition that I'll explain in a different post if you're interested. He's the jazz dad (I made Flynt be more funk-oriented) His weapon is a tenor sax with a blade on the underside. He uses it as a battle ax.

His stand, Giant Steps (which functions as his semblance) allows him to extend his hitbox up to 2.5 meters. Meaning he can punch someone from 2.5 meters from his fist, but the fist doesn't actually connect, only the hitbox. He can use this in conjunction with the rest of his body and also his weapon.

He's an asshole. He just wants to go home and punches his way to victory.

The other member of the team is Ignatius Brann, who everyone just calls Iggy. He's a small little guy with a hoodie. He is a drummer and his style is hip hop. His weapon is a pair on tonfas shaped like drumsticks.

His semblance is thermodynamics. He can take heat out of things and uses it to ignite the fuel inside his tonfas which he uses as flamethrowers.

Personality-wise, he looks up to Sadao and tries to be edgy but he's smol so it just looks really cute. He's meant to be the "poor, but also a child prodigy" type

As a team, they all just go around and fuck with everyone in Atlas.

holy shit guys they just revealed Penny's redesign in a new poster

So how big is your RWBY folder? Clocking in at 1639 here

2040 over here friend

I'm gonna just go ahead and remind everyone what a 10/10 beaconship looks like

>leaving best girl rubes out of it
worst taste

Oh boy does this mean I can start posting cute Ruby pictures again?

and saved

The dad is tan enough to pass as one of those more swarthy asians.

Anyone else want to see Taiyang fight a completely different way than Yang? Like instead of being a brawler like his daughter, he's a clever trickster ala JoJo or a completely zen fighter like the tai chi guy from Kung Fu Hustle?

Well you're namefagging for no reason so it's beyond obvious that you're autistic.

You can't quarter a penny!

Wow that looks better than the fights we are gonna see in Volume 4

>Jaune comes in, festooned with bandoliers of water pistols, water balloons, and has a huge water tank with a CO2 canister at the base strapped to his back with a water gatling gun in his hands
>Still can't breach ozpin's tower to capture his flag
It's just a prank bro!

Pollination is for cute, not chilluns

I need more RWBY+Dissidia WEBMs.

>Birthday is on the 21st
damn it, so close

>have a cute daughter with your edgy but hot teammate
>she runs off as soon as she can
>now a single dad
>thankfully other female teammate is there to help
>she's best mom to your daughter
>eventually fall in love with her, have another cute daughter
>things are looking up
>life says fuck that
>second wife leaves on mission and dies
>be broken up by it
>cute daughters nearly eaten by beowolves because you didn't notice them leave, thankfully saved by your drunken brother in law
>eventually get over it, go teach at Signal
>both daughters grow up, and get into Beacon
>finally some nice things happening
>cant have that
>they arn't even at school for a year before the entire city gets invaded
>brother in law brings daughters back
>one is crippled and depressed, other in a coma from magic eyes and seeing friends die
>coma daughter wakes up, try to take care of them now
>that drunk convinced her to run off to Haven with some friends when the world has gone to shit
Taiyang has had a hard life.

Grimm Eclipse could've been this presentable. What a waste.

Well I make them in my spare time, mainly if the fight was decent and atleast one person - myself or the opponent - chose a RWBY Skin.

I just wish there was more. I'd love a coco skin for the gunfag or a Jaune skin for Warrior of Light.

Don't forget abandoned Reject to go look for his only daughter as soon as he heard. No doubt hunger will force her to undulate out the front door to search for sustenance only to be taken in by a pack of beowolves

>Posts Sexyama
That guy is sponsored by a tanning company.

Man I was hoping for him to grab Yang and the two of them go chasing off after Ruby. Along the way could have gave Tai more character time, helping Yang deal with her injury, and try to teach her to fight one-armed, etc.
But nah, they stayed home and she can wallow in her despair some more.

He'll probably be the one to get her out of her funk. Tell her about losing Raven and Summer, dealing with pain, blah blah etc.

>derailing a /trash/ thread

It's not hard to google "Ranger the color"

She's really not.

RWBY utterly sucks as a team unless you chain them together in some way. Actually really that is the issue with everyone. They all instinctively go off on their own and get slaughtered because they thought they could do shit on their own.

With the exception of Jaune bizarrely enough. You would think the least experienced guy would more easily fall out of working together than all the highly trained child soldiers.

I'd laugh if Ren is actually the leader.
Jaune feels he failed as a leader to stop Pyrrha so he says no, Ruby feels she couldn't keep her team together and save Pyrrha so she says no, trusting Nora as team leader is a big mistake, so Ren is forced to lead.

>Jaune feels he failed as a leader to stop Pyrrha so he says no,
That would legitimately piss me off.

He made pretty much all of the right calls.

that's beautiful

Ruby Rose is just a young genius who was admitted to Beacon Middle School by the Headmaster two years earlier than expected. She's an awkward girl with no one but her sister Yang Xiao Long to talk to...

But one day, something bizarre happened to Ruby when she was going home. She found an injured corgi and took it home to her room, and begins to talk about the Color Warriors who defended the world of Remnant from the forces of Grimm. He knew about her mother's disappearance, yet is very vague.

Now something evil that is made of pure Darkness has invaded Earth once again, and it's up to Ruby and her sister with Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna to defeat Salem once and for all, and save Earth from the Grimm!

Cure names:

Ruby Rose: Cure Silver
>"The shining light of hope, Cure Silver!"

Weiss Schnee: Cure Snow
>"Cool as the morning calm, Cure Snow!"

Blake Belladonna: Cure Shadow
>"The silent protector of the night, Cure Shadow!"

Yang Xiao Long: Cure Solar
>"Hotter than the blazing sun, Cure Solar!"

5TH MIDSEASON CURE - Pyrrha Nikos: Cure Scarlet
>"The color of a true Warrior, Cure Scarlet!

TEAM: "Colors that shine against the darkness, PreCure Color Rush!"

1/2

the worst part is it would totally be in character for him to blame himself when it was Pyrrha's choice and fault.

Attacks:
Cure Silver - Color Reaper

Cure Snow - Multicolor Slash

Cure Shadow - Shade Shot

Cure Solar - Spectrum Punch

Team - PreCure Pigment Blossom [Because Pollination]

Cure Scarlet - Scarlet Spear

NOTES:
1. Summer [Cure Slayer] defeated Salem once before she died as a Cure to defend Earth, Ruby doesn't know this. She only knows that Summer dies in an "accident"

2. Raven [Cure Smoke] left Yang because she is afraid that the Grimm will track down her daughter, and she needed to defend Earth as a Cure.

3. Ruby's eyes is actually grey, but turns into shiny silver in Cure form.

4. Blake is completely human and gains her cat-like abilities in Cure form.

5. They gain their iconic weapons and semblances when they transform into Cures.

6. Their super forms are inspired from Volume 2 outfits.

7. This fic is mostly a Real World AU with Magical Girl elements, just like the main PreCure series.

8. The theme is `Colors vs Darkness`, just like the main RWBY series.

9. Activation phrase for transforming is "PreCure, Color my World!"

10. "Remnant" is the other dimension where Zwei came from.

11. Notes 1 and 2 are there to give backstories.

2/2

Not really.

poll-maker.com/poll817649xA6BD2E04-32
VOTE FOR RWBY IF YOU WANT MORE SHIT LIKE THIS

I'm still pretty irked they're making Ol' Stumpy go through a waaaaaaah arc. It's shouldn't be an uncommon thing for remnant. Especially from their pre-aura days. People are gonna lose limbs and shit. If it's eyes or a hands they'd have been reduced to noncombat support roles. With less severe they'd only get light restrictions. With the level of prosthetics we see from Penny and even Ironwood, they'll be fine even if it'll be an unpleasant process

Sure, she'll never rub her daughters head with a fleshy right arm but she's alive. Rubes is alive. Blake is alive for her to kick the shit out of. She can shittalk weiss for being a spineless ice cold bitch when comms are restored. With the reality of how dangerous combat is, there's no way a civilization wouldn't have funds set aside for subsidizing or even fully covering payment for medical treatment of hunters injured in the line of duty. Even being only a provisional huntress, she should have no problem getting a low-grade prosthetic once things settle down and non-critical procedures can be handled. Heck, there's no way counseling for her nightmares wouldn't be covered. With that she'd be able to complete her training elsewhere, graduate, and get a full hunter grade prosthetic. She'll probably be 3-4 years behind where she would have been otherwise but otherwise she's right as rain. And worse yet, this shouldn't be a new thing. Injuries in the general populace would have remained somewhat high. Hunters especially should be used to it as a risk that comes with the life. Like a more severe version of getting bit by venomous snakes you handle. It's gonna happen, you treat it, you get on with life. There's no reason for all this forced drama and that makes me sour as hell.
He shitposts incessantly about shitposting instead of contributing on-topic discussion until the thread is more him bitching than rwby/rt posts.

You forgot your donger

thanks

Crescent Rose is best boy and only one worthy of Ruby's love.

>Yang vs Mercury Round 2
>"You may have those silver feet, but I've got these gold fingers!!!"

This is actually one of my favorite ships.

And then you watch baby's first animator program the series and get somewhat disappointed.

Life is disappointment. Soak in the rich shipping opportunities and amazing setting.

its the purest of ships, a girl and her weapon.

Idk about setting but i do ship bumble bee

Y'all got any more of them RWBY recolors?

It's gonna be a bunch of
>if I only knew sooner

Coupled with some V1 Jaune attitude when it comes to feelings
> I'm fine I can handle this on my own I don't need to talk about it

JNPR>RWBY

I'd laugh and I do admit that this sounds stupid but at the same time it sounds creative.

Das it mane.

>amazing setting

You know, Adam doesn't look bad with Blonde hair

Lancaster is cute

Probably my favorite.

Adam just wants to live a quiet life.

>That Ren/Jaune
>That emo look
Pyrrha's death must have gotten the poor boy

Why is she black?

What if Adam had silver eyes?

J_NR*

I bet Adam was a good boy, but a harsh life made him edgy.
Blake was his sole light in his life of DAAAARKNESS but then she ran, so he fully embraced the Edge.

JN_R*
Yet another way Pyrrha was unable to get close to Jaune

Not really. You kind of loose your good boy card when you fall for the violence will ever bring your people anything but death in the end meme.

What do you mean? They're fine. See?

That it is.

I read that as Weiss dealing with her father's dick

Papa Schnee never had a problem with her learning to fight. It was her wanting to leave.

I want her and Tai to have sparring session where Tai literally ties his arm behind his back to teach her that she can still be effective without it.

Where was this confirmed. I'm not doubting you I've just been out of touch and wanna read the interview or whatever.

It was RT statements. I forget if it was at a con or in an inverview or the commentary but basically it's what you expect from a force amplifying semblance on a small surface area. If Yang was a fencer instead of a brawler she'd be doing the same instagibs.

The war is the big payoff.
It's all about ideals.

The worst part the whaaaa arc is not gonna be even about the arm by the looks of S3 finale. It's gonna be "Whaaah why Blake leave me, I hate her despite seeing her being attacked by the psycho who cut my arm so she must have a reason but I'll hate her anyways" which to be honest is even more irritating.

It's that "misunderstanding drama" bullshit I despite.

Fuck Blake for running. Damn home wrecker.

>Jaune dies instead of Pyrrha

That actually would have made a lot more sense as far as driving Ruby to go Super Saiyan.

>faunus only excel in war
>adam supports a vague keikaku to plunge the kingdoms into strife and destruction
>the forever war is coming
it makes sense, kinda

Once again, I am presented with a headcanon about Adam that is far more interesting than his actual characterization as ex-boyfriend edgelord.

His entire thing was that peace protest didn't work so they had to kill.

Implying the White Fang and the vague keikaku can stand up to Atlas's Final Solution

I like to think that back in vol 1 the first thing they did when they got back to their dorm was demand Blake let them pet her ears for all the trouble they went through looking for her.

>Demand
She didn't even see the gang petting coming before she was double peace sign ahegao'd

>LIVID
Yang doesn't have the energy for that

And if she did she would hate herself instead
Getting propery angry again is the last step of her recovery

He's technically from a warrior/soldier family isn't he? He also has at least a sports team full of siblings. Proper teamwork being important when it comes to not being killed probably got drilled into his head long ago.

Around 3100 (counting porn)

Ex. IIRC, Gramps fought in the color war, I don't remember if his parents were hunters too but even if they were they gave it up presumably cause fighting is hell.

Im curious about Jaune and his warrior family

For a guy who came from a family of warriors its pretty crazy how he knew nothing about Aura.

A lot of Jaunes characterization is kinda weird, for a guy who IS interested in becoming a warrior, and coming from a family of warriors, to be so incompetent and unskilled and lacking proper knowledge like he did in V1.

His parents basically went hard in the other direction trying to keep him from it. It's a pretty big plot hole though yeah.

Well, he does say his father was a warrior/hero in his rant to Pyrrha.

It's either a plot hole (he didn't know Aura for sole reason of explaining it for the sake of the audience and it will never be adressed again) or a plot point (he was deliberatelykept in dark about all fighting-related stuff, possibly because he's the only male child of the family).

Did they try to keep him from it? it sounds like they didn't try to stop him from going to Beacon at all.

No but it wasn't like they fast tracked him to get his aura unlocked and take training courses. Rewatch the jaundice shit and listen for the small bits or read the transcripts on the wiki

Maybe the aftermath was like postwar Japan and they really didn't want him involved? The entire world is pretty fucked to begin with if villages cannot actually survive in the long term outside of major cities and the grim population explosion thanks to a war can't have made things easy.

Maybe he forged their signatures and by the time they found out they couldn't do anything about it? If he's that determined then it's probably time to give up on holding him back since he'd go out and get himself killed without being fully trained instead.

Even if his parents wanted to keep him in the dark, it still wouldn't make sense for him to lack such basic knowledge for a hunter, he is currently surrounded by a family of warriors, and a history of warriors.

He should at least have been book smart about things related to being a warrior, whether he just heard it from his parents and siblings or he hid that he was reading about it.

I know its just a dumb plot hole, but it is just so fucking annoying, he could be smart about this shit, he could have gone into beacon thinking he could get through with being book smart and train his way up. But he isn't for the sake of explaining aura to the audience and pushing the bumbling idiot trope that he wants to escape.

>Instead of just pushing the fact that he wants to prove his parents that he isn't weak and can learn to fight and he can be as good as his sisters

Warrior of Light Jaune, i need it!

It really is, which is why everyone is trying to figure out how the hell it can happen in the first place.
I don't think aura control is as common as we initially assume it is though. Almost all of the characters we see are from families for whom knowing about using aura properly is their livelihood while being capable of taking down dozens of combat veterans at once.
The family home seems like it's also fairly secluded for him to have no knowledge of a jailbait Jordan.
I'm starting to think that he might be from some sort of semi-secluded village and saw a flyer for Beacon plastered up by a random hunter. Juane simply hasn't noticed that he's supposed to be paying tuition yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQgXvmtI_ug

youtu.be/jB5eD1byStc?t=26s

>disgusting man-faces

>The day Beacon had a waterfight.
>Everybody else treat it like an actual training exercise because it is.
>Jaune assumes that it's all fun and games.
>For once being normal if socially fucked works to his advantage.

it'd be cool if Neo has adopted a Torchwick inspired scheme like that out of mourning.

>Neptune has a nervous breakdown

>no vengeful Mama Nykos party member

Shame.

What is worse
>the writers trying to pull a TTGL by having Pyrrha being the central driving motivation for RNJR and maybe others for the rest of the series
>Pyrrha comes back

>Neo will never join the party because Ruby is top dog now

sad.

The top one easily.
I mean they're both pretty bad but the top one basically makes Pyrrha even more important to everybody than she really was.

No doubt that there is gonna be a bonding moment between RNJR over Pyrrha but I expect the two mostly affected by it are Ruby who saw her die and Jaune who feels he didn't do anything to stop her.
Ren and Nora will probably be upset but dealing with it better.

RWBY is the only good anime right now.
>amazing action
>actual proper female characters that are designed to be more than masturbation-fodder for the kind of jap nerd that gets scared from women with even a hint of self-esteem
>male characters are either villains, supporting or incompetent, as they should be
It blows my mind how texans do anime better than the japanese. What the fuck happened to that industry...

see

I would love to see Neo wear Romans colors to honor him while she travels to get revenge. I may even forgive RT for his bullshit death in that case.

Highschool DxD and Hundred-tier garbage will nevr count as good user, no matter how bad your taste is or how many samefag shitposts you make.

First rule user.
Love it or hate it just don't tell us it's good.
The show is a trainwreck that we just can't look away from.

As long as we get some sort of brutal Yakuza-toier streetfight between Yang and Blake at the end of Volume 4, I'll be content with it.

If it's literally just Yang yelling at her for 5 minutes, Blake crying and apologizing, and then that's just the end, I'll be pissed.

Stick your first rule up your ass. RWBY is amazingly good, not only for what's in it, but for what it is, and its circumstances.

It's an independent anime series that's better than everything the actual anime industry released in its genre since Kill la Kill (with maybe, what, One Punch Man being the sole exception?). And it's all based on the fever dream of some dead DDR nerd!

The voice actors are cosplayers and their secretaries for fuck's sake.

>actual proper female characters that are designed to be more than masturbation-fodder for the kind of jap nerd that gets scared from women with even a hint of self-esteem
>male characters are either villains, supporting or incompetent, as they should be
user, you're not even trying here

>literally just Yang yelling at her for 5 minutes, Blake crying and apologizing, and then that's just the end

I may stop watching the volume if this happens not gonna lie.

I want a serious fight, I want to see Yang punch Blake with her new robo arm.

user, yes the show has accomplished much and no other company could pull this off.
Even it's popularity is something that seemed to come out of nowhere. It's even been fucking dubbed in Japanese and had a poster in Akihabara.

However that alone does not make it good by professional standards. For what it is and it's circumstances RWBY is levels above the rest.

At a professional level, judging it without knowing the background of the show. It's just a trainwreck.
It respect your opinion though.

What if Weiss has Silver Eyes?

Only when in Mountain Glenn.

Monty smuggled Nippon trade secrets to Texas.

Jaune the fallen paladin WHEN

Never most likely.

Are there even enough pictures of RWBY no need that namny files user?

>neptune at the bottom
Good

>Schnee's out of the top ten
>Pyrrha at the bottom

mixed/10

>not organizing your folders
Scrub tier user

>Neptune above Nora, Ren and Sun

What the fuck? I was just about to say how good your top 10 was too

how to make these link?

beaconship.me/

posting perfection smug

That's not O'Malley

Fetching.

So any of you watched Day 5? I ask here because it's a Rooster Teeth production.

Yup. It was pretty good.

Lost interest after episode 3. I mean, it wasnt bad by any means, just didn't really grab me.

So is the trailer going to be any different than the one they showed at RTX?

No.
At least I don't think so. The one shown at RTX was the finished version, right?

No
twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/781871270967115776

I couldn't actually watch the Trailer leak from RTX. I couldn't handle the autistic reactions

>I'm the original bad boy

Best line from any RvB season since season 6

The visuals will be finalized this time around, and there will be a noticeable lack of autistic screaming.

they could add more to the end though maybe?

and damn that animation looks amazing?

>tfw RWBY will never get a Meta tier villain

Notice how they say 'character short' instead of trailer

Maybe we'll get WBY ones too?

Honestly, the most simple answer to all of this is that Jaune plays the fool because he doesn't want to admit his shortcomings.

Consider the possibility that he was never able to summon an aura in the first place - how could you admit to that? Maybe Jaune thought it would be better to play dumb than to own up to his lack of ability.

that'd be neat

It just won't be the same whout the autistic screaming.
Though at least we'll finally be able to see the JNR character portraits a little better.

>Meta Tier villain

I don't understand what that means.

Oh /rwbyg/ is back

So what did yall niggas do this summer?

MAYA
A
Y
A

Your mother!

We aren't back till the 22nd of October.
It'll be quite spooky.

>Summer.
I went outside and got hit by a car.
It was eventful.

>MAYA

Animation looks good. Only question mark is choreography.

Monty's death resulted in increased animation quality. Never forget.

It looks a little better than what I expected and these new Grimm designs look neat. I like the red trail in their eyes.

Other than that I think I missed a frame somewhere after she cuts the nevermore.

>Monty's death resulted in increased animation quality. Never forget.
It's a bit more complicated than that. I mean of course, Monty was a great animator and his death takes that away from the show, but solely the lack of him as an animator isn't the only reason why the quality dropped.
They were really strained for time that season, partially because Monty suddenly wasn't around to do 18-hour days. V3 also was the most ambitious season of the three, and it had only a single episode without a fight scene. Hell, one of the episodes finished rendering like thirty minutes before release.
V4 will probably be a fairer comparison in terms of what level of quality the post-Monty team is capable of.

>one of the episodes finished rendering like thirty minutes before release.
sounds like the average episode of South Park

Vastly improved designs.
Yang's stub is obviously going to project an energy hand to fight with or she'll be more kick oriented I'm guessing

We would've never gotten Maya without Monty's passing. It's an uncomfortable fact, but it's true.

I'd rather see her just bludgeon people with her stub. It'd be hilarious.

Some hulking bruiser who kills fools in a speechless, psychopathically professional manner.

Think Banesaw on bathsalts with his vocal cords removed.

they all look pretty badass

People can be really sheltered. You're running on poor normie logic.

with sound? plz

>It's the first time Yang's actually fought with it
>Punches much faster and harder than before
>Blake isn't expecting it
>Yang's already charged up her semblance
>Splorch, right hook right through the kittenmaker
Misery loves company. Fund it.

You dumbfuck, just look at the tweet itself. I don't think Cred Forums allows sound in webms.

Bump for Red Team

Not counting they were really hitting the limits of what could be done with Posser. Monty and the animators knew how to use it well, but there's only so much you can do with a program that WASN'T designed for this kind of task.

Switching to Maya may have been the smartest move RT has ever done when it comes to the show cause the program was really limiting them in what they could accomplish.

Nah, I think they'd probably started a mixture of both before jumping into Maya full time.

Monty was really one-track but was someone who listened to others. it's why he gave scriptwriting power to Miles and co. rather than hog it to himself because he knew story wasn't his strength.

His so called protege on the other hand, that's a different story...

I was thinking more along a punch to the face, but ya know what any punch to Blake at all would be fantastic

I wonder what Shane has been up to since he basically made himself unemployable back in July...

>tfw no more bumblebee patch

He changed his name and tried making a rip-off with jojo poses and shit.
Really though he's just dropped off the end of the world.

The guy that did that just said he threw patches and shit on there as a proof of concept and they could use whatever. The bee patch wasn't official.

>dropped RWBY after season 2 ep 1
>watch scene where Yang loses her arm
>it's still the most cringeworthy dialogue and barfy animation
Is S3 really worth it?

Only if you hate yourself.

You just watched a scene that's from S3 and found it cringeworthy. If you don't like it then don't watch it

What dialogue?
"AAAAAH!"?

Literally everything from Blake and whats-his-face.

I wanted to give it a chance because I really like when characters lose a limb in things. Not sure why, I just do.

But it's worse than Naruto writing. What the fuck?

It gets better.
Adam's lines in that particular scene were probably the worst ones in the entire series so far.

>I wanted to give it a chance because I really like when characters lose a limb in things
Penny lost all of her limbs, but if that's the one reason you're watching, I don't think you should. At least not until Yang gets some story to go with her missing arm.

Well there is the problem, you jumped straight into a scene where the worst girl in the show, and her ex who is essentially Shadow the hedgehog are havin a shitty conversation.

Won't lie. Mostly pretty bad. Monty's absence is more than apparent for the fight scenes. Tournament is a circle-jerk that doesn't even reach a full conclusion. Music is a bit more interesting tho and the battle between Ruby Roman and Neo is fairly tight. There are a few good funny lines but overall the writing remained Miles and Kerry tier.

Put yourself through this:
youtube.com/watch?v=o_3NNwd0xxo

>Put yourself through an 2 hour and 30 minute video
He might as well go watch V3 and form his own opinion on it.

He should.

I agree that the fights were lackluster in V3 but I don't need over an hour of a review to make that assessment.

this guy is fucking stupid nitpics every little thing

I know, but it still just makes me happy that it isn't there

Because of the shipping autists and their Bumblebee confirmed shit?

He also gives credit where credit is due.

Autistic shippers reflect poorly on all shippers. Don't let them poison it for you.

Yuuuup! These fucking shippers will grasp for anything and go crazy about it, like both their jackets being long, or the flowers symbolism. I'm a big multishipper and this shit is just obnoxious to me.

Favorite fics?

Meh, it's part of every fandom nowadays.
Doesn't affect my enjoyment of the show unless they get real nitpicky with it.

It's obnoxious to everybody user.
Bumblebee is currently he ship with the most autists attached. The shit they can come up with would actually be impressive if it wasn't so completely insane.

I thought this artiest was dead

Nigger what, that video is almost as long as the season itself.
Not only that, but the criticism he has is either so bad that it's funny or painfully obvious to anyone with more than three neurons working in tandem.

And? He reviews like an idiot, so he's treated like an idiot. The fact that what he says isn't literally retarded 100% of the time changes very little.

No, he just moved to ndgd69.tumblr.com/

A shame cause I do admit I did fancy the ship. Wouldn't be the worst out of all of them.

Sadly, now it feels like supporting it means having to appease a bunch of crazed autists.

For the life of me I can't understand how you people are incapable of separating the ships from the shippers.
Who gives a shit?

I always thought it was a meh ship at best.
But yeah supporting it means having to a

How long until Monty's anti-upskirt tech gives in?

First episode. It's the only way to make Monty spin fast enough in his grave to revive him so he can protect his daughterfu's purity from blake

The fan art folder is at 67 mb with 126 images

The porn folder is at 345 mb with 608 images

I can respect that opinion.

The fanart for this show is mostly shit tbqh

>Hi Yang, sorry that I ditched you when you were depressed
>Also sorry about my ex, you know how he is.
>I'm also banging your sister by the way.

I don't get this webm.
Why is Ruby trying to kill a pile of trash?

The only things I don't like are when he can't appreciate when the writers are going a little deeper on the characters. During the season one 'Jaune arc' He complains that Jaune is living up to his families expectations but doesn't want to try hard and doesn't want help and that the three are contradictory, making the character compromised. I thought 'that's not a bug that's a feature.' Jaune is a walking contradiction and he has no way out of it without working harder and asking for help. Ironically it's his bully that teaches him to work harder and his subordinate that teaches him to ask for help. I thought the Jaune arc was one of the better bits of volume one, minus the lame in-between animation and derivative bullying behavior from Cardin. This guy said the whole thing should have been cut.

Nope.

There's also a bit that he criticized where Ruby offers Jaune advice on being a leader. Again, not a bug a feature. When Ruby thinks she's giving advice she's actually just offering insight into how her bottomless optimism works. Jaune proves the opposite of Ruby's advice, that you can fail that you can recover and you can rely on others without carrying all the weight of leadership on yourself. Ruby learns this lesson in a far more painful manner at the end of volume 3.

I'll actually stick up for Miles and Kerry more often than most. Their weaknesses are they aren't very clever and they aren't very witty but critics have been very dismissive of how they treat characters and their motivations. I personally think that's their strongest suit.

>Funny images
>Text
>Art
>Reaction
>misc
>Porn
>Shitty edits
Total:10GB across 13895 files
I like backups

Oh yes. YES. Did you really think RWBY was gonna end in any other way than Yang becoming a supervillain that Ruby has to stop after a training montage with the previous villains who've decided the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

>from blake
I don't think it's Blake she should be worried about.

Honestly, that could be done really well and that scares me. Especially if the RNJR arc goes up in flames like we expect it to.

Who's ready for some only I am allowed to kill you foe yay?

Donno.
Why are there so few of these webms?
That's the real question.

Most people are critical of the Jaune Arc in the first volume because it detracted from more cute waifus fighting monsters.

However I agree that Jaune being a walking contradiction is part of his character.

You have made so good points user.

>RWBY is amazingly good
This is some powerful delusion, and I love the show.

Cringiest animations that you can't seem to forget, GO

>Cinder running on the roof
>Mercury running sideways during the fight against Coco and Yatsutashi
>S2 finale when Yang flew through the air using her gauntlets
>S2 finale when Ruby spins on her scythe
>S2 finale when Jaune is flailing his sword at the ursa
>Actually the entire S2 finale

I know there are more, but those make me cringe everytime I think about it...

>RWBY
>Anime
>Good

It's better that volume 1 and 2 but it's not really "good"

And besides Re:Zero came out this year.

Nothing compares to That Scene.
The part in V3 where Weiss and Blake awkwardly lay on the ground while the camera bounces and the Knights miss every single shot was pretty bad too, but...

I always thought the falling was pretty jarring in the trial exam.
I thought that the way Ruby does her watch-cha-cha shit didn't look right.

All the shadows in season 1.

What else?

Yes, at RTX the trailer they showed off was still "a work in progress" according to Miles and Kerry. They had to show something at least, we're most likely going to see the rest of the girls and JNR's new outfits.

I was born ready.

Not what I meant to post but it works

I don't completely agree with you but I get what you're saying. A workaholic anime nerd used an obsolete 3D modeling tool and a handful of coworkers to produce a full length IP in his spare time.

It's kind of so punk rock you have to appreciate it on some level.

What I predict now that Monty is dead is the Punk-rock is going to transform into a more new-wave feel just as punk rock did. Still stripped down but a lot more polished.

Is it just me or did the show improve without Monty?

Fuckin kekkkeeed

We need more semiolder Ruby. She's getting thicker

Honestly, they might as well have used that .gif in the show.

It's hard to say how much his death affected the show, since it was during extraordinary times. They just got over the beginning of the intro and started expanding more, and now they moved to Maya.

>Mercury running sideways during the fight against Coco and Yatsutashi
I'm gonna have to pay more attention. This sounds hilarious.

yes

Which is honestly a good choice.
Monty was using a program you could find in a community college, the only memorable things were were his fight scenes. Remember how awkward volume 1's animations were? Now with Maya the animators can stat fresh and with a more advanced program.

On one level, yes, maya is a straight up upgrade not only in software but it's something newbies are actually trained in so their hires are useful. Was it helpful to not have to fight monty when he wanted to shove retarded stuff in like the dance arc, the chibi shit and a bunch of other dubious anime standards? Yes. Did it help that Monty wasn't around to trigger RT's manchild tantrums resulting in shit like penny beam slicing a bullhead solely to thumb their nose at monty? Yes.

On the other, Things have begun to smooth out. They had 2 years under their belt. They had 2 years of monty teaching his autistic shortcuts. They decided to stop animating like chickens with their head cut off and got a production pipeline going. Writing wise, they've more or less solidified how they want the show to look and sound like. They've hired more deadbeat hacks that can use an ancient program to do shit it was never meant to and they have more equipment of higher quality than when they started.

Really it's kind of a half and half of simply the show and RT maturing and half another roadblock being gone.

Unless they majorly cock up using maya responsibly, they'll be much, much faster in vol 4 causing less production backups and no dropped shit like the raven subplot. Who HYPE for 15 min episodes?

I don't think I've seen anyone say that Poser was better than Maya.
Only Monty (and his apprentice, Shane) wanted to use it since it was what they already knew.
They moved to Maya faster than Putin to Ukraine the moment the eulogy was over.

So do you think that qrow is rubes father?

Yes.

Unlikely, but cute as fug

Which characters are not for sexual?

>Ruby
>Penny
>Taiyang

Blue board user!
You can't use spoilers to hide lewd.

Do not sexualize the cook.

>Ruby
>Penny
>Literally a sex God and the most desierable man on Remnant.

I mean come on user.

Penny, maybe Ruby, and Qrow

May is pute

NONE__________

Pretty much, yeah.

Look at Yang, her model is almost a perfect 50/50 mix of Tai and Raven. Ruby has no resemblance to Tai at all. If Qrow and Summer would have a kid, it would look exactly like Ruby.

Taiyang is a beautiful cinnamon bun too good for this world, too pure

Yang clearly cant burn it anymore.

I have a large handful made. Only like 10% of them are RWBY vs RWBY though.

Taiyang is a sex God who's mission it was to father the next generation of Remnant.
He has a list in his pocket with the name of every woman on Renmant and their address. He doesn't know why he has it but something compells him.

> Did it help that Monty wasn't around to trigger RT's manchild tantrums resulting in shit like penny beam slicing a bullhead solely to thumb their nose at monty?

I'm pretty sure that was Monty and Shane thumbing their nose at Miles because they want COOL THINGS and Miles at least understands scope and tone in writing (I/E "Blake isn't strong enough to just cut trains in half").

Which I think started BECAUSE Monty wanted to make a shortcut in the Black Trailer rather than spend time animating a train just uncoupling.

That is Yang and?

>yfw volume 8
>taiyang is the main character
>having fucked every woman on the planet, seeks one final conquest
>plot is taiyang vs. adam trying to win Salem's affection
>the entirety of team RWBY died in volume 6

I would watch desu

Larxene.

When Ironwood and a Ursa are running against each other in the latest episodes. At first it was total shit.

I cannot comprehend how that situation would even transpire.
How did this miracle come to be?

What do you think it's like for her to share a room with 3 guys?

I want weiss to call me a dolt.

>Team RWBY comes back together at the end of volume 4
>volume 5 has them going to go kill Salem
>shenanigans
>they find her at the end of volume 5, ends on cliffhanger
>volume 6 ep 1 has her completely demolish the entire team
>Taiyang gets depressed and becomes an alcoholic
>the rest of vol 6 has him recover
>volume 7 has him channeling his inner sex god
>Its slice of life; taiyang's sexual misadventures
>volume 8 is taiyang going to fuck salem

the end

Is Larxene using fire attacks? Dafuq?

>tfw Papa Schnee will never be Matt doing his Sarge voice telling Weiss stories about his time spent in a box canyon

>Get out of class early
>Walk in on teammate jerking off
>"I thought you had class..."

>Time for bed
>They all sleep in their underwear
>At least they all have 6 pack abs
>Actually that might make it worse

>Dirty clothes everywhere

Well it is a tifa mod, like the yang. So naturally; yeah. As a result.

>her

>Not O'Malley bragging about how his long term evil plan finally came to fruition
>He switches to Doc whenever he needs to be a nice dad

Not that bad. All 4 of them probably just talk about all the chicks they wanna bang.

This would be incredible. I would take back every bad thing I have ever said about RWBY if this happened.

Yes

>"Weiss, remember what I told you about making friends?"
>"You said I should kill them all"
>"Wait, did I say that?"
"You're darn right I said that. muhahahaha"
>"huh, I guess I did"
>"Father, your scaring me again"

Who's the best artist out there?
Hardmode: no Kuma, Mojo or NDGD.

Caboose

Has Grimm Eclipse gotten any better at all since a few months ago? I remember hearing that JNPR was supposed to be playable eventually, but that's all.

I'd say efr-s is better than NDGD, as is Koyoriin.

RWBY_fanartnest
96rwby
efr-s
Lucky_rookie707
P_WR788
Breakfastbooty/Ramjam
Skiretehfox
Dashingicecream
Amipai
Keethy
Milk-puppy
Lycanheiress
Kinzaibatsu91
Funblade
Wowza-wowzers

I had forgotten about Skire entirely.
I hope he gets back to RWBY when V4 starts.

Yeah.
I honestly expect that Taiyang never actually had anything to do with Summer and Qrow for whatever reason decided Ruby would be better off without him as a father at the time.

The two that draw my Cinder art

>Implying Weiss doesn't say "daddy"

>Implying Ruby wont make Weiss call her Daddy.
Anti-hero rubes and MA rating soon

>Papa Schnee has split personality disorder
>Switches between the voices and personalities of all of the Reds and Blues

nah

>Qrow and Summer have a fling
>Summer gets pregnant
>Qrow can't handle that responsibility and disappears
>Summer turns to her only other friend and teammate Taiyang for help and support

>Just call me daddy

Ruby is going through puberty and probably shlicks or faps like crazy.
Penny is a robot and probably isn't anatomically correct.
Taiyang fucks everything.

I miss that they didn't do more with Weiss being Blake's Sugarmomma. With Weiss flinging dust at her she could do anything

>When you have to pick your daughter up from school but all you want to do is annex Schleswig-Holstein

That actually makes more sense considering what he's like.

Why does Blakes new outfit look like she's some sort of pirate captain. isn't she supposed to have a Victorian ninja theme to her?

Additionally

>Qrow hears of Summers death
>rightfully feels like a piece of shit leaving her like he did
>goes back and tries to make amends with Taiyang
>Taiyang kicks his ass, runs him off and tells him to never come near his kids ever again
>Qrow only ever sticks around in his bird form
>situation with Yang, Ruby & Beowolves happens
>Qrow takes them home, after probably days to weeks of fighting with Tai, they reach a middle ground
>Qrow is nothing more than an Uncle to them and he still needs to keep his distance
>Taiyang never really forgives Qrow but he's the only connection to Raven that Yang has
>It probably kills him inside how much Ruby takes after both Qrow and Summer and how naturally she gets along with Qrow

Clearly the Faunus took to the sea after a waiter called a Ox faunus ugly with the entire Faunus community taking that as a sign that every single human was racist

>Blake likes erotic period pices.
>Reads one about a fictional place called England in the mids of a kind of cultural upheaval and rapid expansion.
>Reads that all of the people there are incredibly racist but there are people that work on the "railway" that fight the injustice.
>The main character is described as wearing white and black in subtle defiance of the society.
>Breaks into high-class places and paint all over it with different colours.
>Has a muddy romance with a person of high-birth that's sympathetic and wants to change the system through standing at the top and leading by example.
>Her other suitor is a rogue that just wants it all to end by any means.
>Blake self-inserts hard into this.

My heart hurts while reading this.

>WF bitch about oppression
>attack a kingdom that seems very tolerant of Faunus

Faunus are retarded

That, that kinda makes sense.

Most extremists are. I can't wait for when atlas and the SDC bring all their dreadnaughts and just paste beacon and any whitefang held territories like vytal. Once the reprisals begin they'll have some real racism to bitch about. All 2 maimed survivors at least

>Blake changes every few weeks based on what book series she's into

>Blake grooming Weiss will be more successful than anything either white fang has or ever will do for faunus rights
>Yang is her bad girl romance
>Rubes holds the purity she lacked the spine to hold onto
Pollination best end when?

GAS THE FAUNUS
COLOR WAR NOW

>Blake grooming Weiss
Explain further.

redfred

It really does and I can't stop this train of thought now.

>Every time a new "teen fantasy" book gets released students at Beacon place bets on who her new outfit will be inspired by.
>Sometimes she has a vaguely pirate theme.
>Sometimes it's ninja, which is considered her nearest "default" setting.
>Every now and then it's a kind of high-society level thing.
>Once she even wore a outfit made of black flower petals, something about a dryad.
>Everybody assumes that she makes the outfits herself.
>But the person that makes the clothes is actually the one person she can trust with her secret.
>Cardin.

...she's the exact clone of her mother.
ANYONE could've been Ruby's father, and if she still took after Summer, she would always look the same.

so why isn't this shit Cred Forums again?

>...she's the exact clone of her mother.

I think there's a decent chance this is literally true. Silver eyes are rare and the Ozluminati suspected bad shit was coming...

Because being anime inspired (rip off by another name) doesn't mean you belong on the loli board.
Though there is a manga that is certainly allowed on Cred Forums despite how much they bitch.

It's a CG animation made in Texas. I'm pretty sure Cred Forums won't take it.

Dishwasher1910 obviously

but it's anime.

The fact that she holds no resemblance to Taiyang is something to take note of though, she is a mini Summer with a similar style to Qrow, it's either just influence from her idolizing him so much or foreshadowing.

Qrow was Monty's self-insert.
Ruby was his daughteru.

I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Faunus issues and how to address them from someone who was with the white fang from the start

Who has a better chance of being the 'Shiro' Ruby or Jaune?

tl;dr, western animation goes on co, nipshit goes on Cred Forums

It's not. The manga is though.

Neither of them have the giant spaghetti snarl of despair that is Shirou Emiya. They don't even begin to reach the level of layers of Kirei despair he's under.

So basically an ambassador?

Define "shirou", weak person that grows exceptionally after constantly being saved or person that gets kicked around and saved by people to show off how strong the other person is.

efr-s, mete-g, moaiMsama, CatWithTheBrush, LeonardoFRei, koyoriin, RustyArtist/Mikk, sakurasaku_xyli, AgentWhiteHawk, CSLucaris...we've got lots of great artists.
RandomBoobGuy for porn.

Shirou isn't a ball of despair, he's just fucked up in the head in a very basic way.
Kirei is a ball of Despair and being fucked up.

CSLucaris ain't bad for porn either. Though my favorite RWBY lewd pic ever is by ale-halexxx.

is good lewds.

No. She was more of a tutor that was helping Weiss in a very neglected area of her business knowledge

Ah i see, that would probably do alot more than just protests, rioting and terrorism.

Probably Jaune.
>weak but grows stronger thanks to his partner's training
>very low self-worth
>doesn't know his own power until later in the story
>good at making minute decisions
>wants to be a hero to fulfill his family's legacy (though this one is...more complicated with Shirou)

Never 5get the emiya and Shirou

My body is made out of swords.
My blood is of iron and my heart of glass.
I have overcome countless battlefields.
Not even once retreating,
Not even once being understood.
He was always alone, intoxicated with victory in a hill of swords.
Thus, his life has no meaning.
That body was certainly made out of swords.

Not even once being victorious.
The bearer lies here alone, forging iron in a hill of swords.
Thus, my life needs no meaning.
This body is made out of infinite swords

The white fang were peaceful up 'till five years ago, the problem was nobody who could make a difference gave a shit and brainless edgy edgelords who circlejerked instead of paying attention in history be it oral or in class went full retard. The absolute hilarity of everything is that all Adam's accomplished is setting back faunus rights decades and getting thousands of faunus lynched by niggers who don't care about innocence. The cherry on that diarrhea cake being that he's pretty much spiked any chance of weiss being able to convince her father to better the faunus in Atlas, any chance of weiss being able to implement anything other than over his dead body, and he broke up weiss and blake before blake could really cement a lasting change in Weiss. All for nothing. Fucking nothing.

Doesn't he give up in the end after realising that heroics aren't what they seem to be?
If anything Jaune is gonna go the paladin route of good is not nice.
Just pragmatic and scary as fuck to watch.

Oh, I don't deny that CSLucaris or ale make great porn. I just wanted to seperate RBG since he doesn't make any safe images.
Though I still like his porn the most.

I think that's only in two Heaven's feel routes. It's been like a decade but there's other ends where he goes full kerrytugu and less extremes where he's still trying.

Never really got into the fate series beyond it having a buch of heroic spirits.
And that mana is recharged through sex. It was a porn game after all.

That's only the one route, and even then he drops the whole "save everyone" for "save this one person" so his base thought of living for the sake of someone else is still there. EMIYA is the one who got jaded as fuck after becoming a "hero".

Pity, They seem like they'd have an interesting relationship dynamic if paired up to deal with issues.

Teasers for days
THREE WEEKS

That's just one of the possible outcomes.
Shirou in Fate and, to lesser extend, in UBW chooses to uphold his ideals. Heck, even Heaven's Feel mostly shows him as still heroic, but more focused on helping those close to him than absolutely everyone (outside of Mind of Steel).

She looks older in some way I feel is always missed in stories.

I like the maturity.

Also Miyu!Shirou.

Not even once being victorious.
The orphan is alone again, striking diamond dust on a hill of swords.
But this life is not yet over.
This false body was still made of swords.

>tfw RWBY will never have Halo tier Trailers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRMUYpH7bQk

Red is pretty fucking amazing by any standard.

The Reach trailer still gives me chills

youtube.com/watch?v=18-_9E0HNY4

3 Weeks for a trailer? I thought it was like, 4 days?

The first episode comes in three weeks.

Is it sad that i want future Jaune to be like Firion in terms of fighting style

It was pretty much the single way any actual progress in faunus rights would have been made and he fucking rekt it. I don't think RT will explore that and it's a damn shame.

During the rtx coverage they said it took them 2 weeks to make the little trailer thing we saw for like 4 minutes.

Can't wait to see her fight people and not Grimm so there's an actual challenge and suspense

She got pretty rekt by the Harambe in the trailer.

I want him to fight like Gabranth or Jecht, just for lols.

>Tfw no Blizzard tier trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=M_XwzBMTJaM

This is both awesome, and completely in character for Yang to say.

I never knew how much I wanted Yang to go full G Gundam until this thread.

That would be like poetry. Re-introduce the changed cast the same way Monty did. It would really fit with Shane's defiant declaration that this is no longer Monty's RWBY, it's Rooster Teeth's RWBY.

Does any company but Blizzard do Blizzard-tier trailers, realistically now?

>Maya
It's not Monty's.
Depending on whom you ask, it never was.
Whether or not that's bad or not is a different question.

Only Blizzard can make god-tier shit like this.
youtu.be/Wq4Y7ztznKc

Volume one was certainly Monty's brainchild and bore all the earmarks you'd expect from an action-scene choreographer who watches a lot of anime. The show got progressively more an RT product as RWBY proved a bigger revenue draw than they ever expected. I strongly suspect that had Monty not died he would not have gotten to choreograph everything he wanted and additional animators would have been added to staff even against his wishes while he'd also have had pressure to swap out Poser for Maya. I'm sure RT would have had to fight Monty over the property at some point regardless of his health. In a way it's kind of anticlimactic that it happened as it did.

>but all you want to do is annex Schleswig-Holstein
Kek'd furiously

I don't know...CD Project Red does some top tier trailers.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWiCnElHXoI

We must go quickly

Clearly Raven is Ruby's father.

Funny way of spelling Ruby.

>Ruby is Ruby's father
>and mother
>she really takes after her parents

I think Ren and Ozpin had silver eyes in some scenes.

I thought it was plot relevant in Ozpin's case.

>Ruby is also Yang and Zwei.
>And Weiss.
>Not Blake though. Even Ruby couldn't pretend to be that bad.

Why aren't Prodman and Fido girl on this?

No one cared enough

Literally whos

Holy shit the animation almost looks half acceptable. A step closer every Volume lads

Holy shit if they maintain some semblance this upward curve. The last volumes could be bordering on amazing if they keep it up.

Something here doesn't look right, position of the hips perhaps

Regardless of the metric you use, Monty had 20 volumes outlined.

Did they actually clarify if they meant "old" volumes (half-seasons) or "new" ones (seasons)?

I'd assume he just meant it as interchangeable as season, since the first season being multiple volumes wasn't exactly intentional.

look at this silly cunt

it looks good stop being a asshat

So what does that weapon transform to?

>Expecting people to not shit on RWBY
>On /RWBYg/

kek

How hard are the Faunus going to be hit in V4 when the entire world saw them fucking up Atlas?

Ton of innocents are gonna get lynched by angry retarded manchildren. This is gonna enrage survivors that were previously good faunus or on the fence about being in the white fang due to their extremist actions because at that point it's fully us or them.

Then the cycle is perpetuated until one side wipes out the other or brutally subjugates it for decades until it repeats yet again. This is what happens when you don't beat kids for being stupid racist fucks that don't pay attention to history be it oral or textbook.

nice meme